+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

This should be controversial!

The Carol Rosin Show

Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

Published 19th November 2016

Dr Greer joins Dr Rosin to give us an update on these topics : Faked alien threat! faked stories of alien abductions, faked mutilations, staged & scripted fear producing alien & space events, Electronic war technology that will impact consciousness/thinking/beliefs, unacknowledged special access programs: names named, Psychotronics that target individuals that produced scripted experiences, New military whistleblower confirms fake alien invasion coming, how to disern between faked alien events and factual truth, How to prepare & create universal peace. And his forthcoming documentary entitled Unacknowledged. Plus more....

Last edited by Star Tsar; 19th November 2016 at 18:49.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ceetee9 (19th November 2016), Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), drneglector (19th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), gord (19th November 2016), JRS (19th November 2016), marique3652 (24th November 2016), meeradas (22nd November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016), neutronstar (19th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016), Seabreeze (15th December 2018), Sequoia (19th November 2016), Shantsai (21st November 2016), sheme (19th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th November 2016), transiten (19th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016), wondering (19th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

This is one of the best audio presentations I have heard
    Steven do. Much you would of heard before if you have
    heard him before or other UFO researchers , but he brings
    this one upto date and lays out what he thinks is possibly
    happening. He talks about a possible false flag hoax of a
    ET invasion may be close. This ties in to several other
    sources who said if Hillary had won it was going to happen.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th November 2016), gord (19th November 2016), JRS (19th November 2016), neutronstar (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th November 2016), transiten (19th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!

Ineteresting and seems very plausible to me. If this is true maybe it could settle the severed relationship betweeen Bill, Kerry and Steven around alien abductions?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), JRS (19th November 2016), neutronstar (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (19th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if my many read sources are correct the human/animal mutilations are the result of satanic cults here on earth and were not caused by aliens-

be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

neutronstar (19th November 2016), Seabreeze (15th December 2018), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (20th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

So are Rosin and Greer still promoting the idea that their are no negative ETs interfacing with Earth humans?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (20th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    So are Rosin and Greer still promoting the idea that their are no negative ETs interfacing with Earth humans?
    Not exactly, but Greer is getting flustered by the risk of an imminent ultimate false flag event that has been in development for 60 years and tested and perfected all the way.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), neutronstar (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (20th November 2016), TrumanCash (20th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if my many read sources are correct the human/animal mutilations are the result of satanic cults here on earth and were not caused by aliens-

be well all-

Larry
    I think it is a psyop. Aliens are not doing it. If they can travel interstellar why would they need to mutilate anything for anything. With our current mainstream tech we don't need to mutilate an animal for genetic material. A drop of blood or one hair will do. Why would they continue to do it over and over? Why isn't one enough and only cattle, why not all animals?

They don't need it for food. Why don't they just replicate their food in machines? Mainstream science is about 10 years away from it. They have to be far more advanced, so why couldn't they do it? It would be far less trouble. I could go on and on. There is so many reasons why this is just ridiculous to think it is an advanced species that can travel interstellar.

But I can think of many reasons why it could be one big psyop. I can't believe Linda M Howe hasn't thought of this, or maybe she has, but has so much time invested in her original story she has a hard time letting it go.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th November 2016), gord (20th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (20th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

I saw this thread just as I finished reading Are Secret Space Program Disclosures Prelude to a False Flag Alien Invasion? by Michael Salla.

I have not yet listened to the OP video. However, this article addresses the public lecture given on November 13 by Dr. Steven Greer where he warned about an impending false flag extraterrestrial event.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), neutronstar (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here) So are Rosin and Greer still promoting
    the idea that their are no negative ETs interfacing with Earth humans?

Not exactly, but Greer is getting flustered by the risk of an imminent ultimate
    false flag event that has been in development for 60 years and tested and
    perfected all the way.
    He did say something about we are able to create 'Greys' and most
    of the abductions are done by them, and if real ET's do abduct people
    they are usually revisited by humans. I cannot remember exactly as
    he said a lot and I have listened to other stuff since...LOL

Something Steven said was that he was working closely with Corey Goode
    though he did not agree with all his 'recall'. So I presume must be aware
    of Corey's & David Wilcock's interviews with Bill Tompkins ? But did not
    mention him directly as far as I remember. I like Stevens work and his
    disclosure work and the fact he is straight up with his inside connections ,
    but he can come across condescending at times , though not in this vid.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th November 2016 at 22:09.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

neutronstar (19th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

He does talk about it in the video and he has said it in past lectures. It is more complicated than people tend to think. There are ET's, angels, and demons, and people tend to lump all into one thing. We are talking about multiple levels of existence. ETs(physical beings) are in this plane but can move between other dimensions when they travel. That is how you must travel interstellar. People can confuse demons (interdimensional beings) so to speak with ETs, but they are not the same thing.

Then of course you have the man made ETs.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (22nd November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have listened to Greer and Rosin speak years ago, but what they were saying was blatant disinfo. And I know this from my own personal experiences. And there are thousands of other abductees who know this, too.

It is my understanding that they are not abductees themselves and have no personal reality on being face to face with ETs on flying saucers like I and many others have. It sounds to me like they're still in the disinfo business.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

marique3652 (24th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (22nd November 2016), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I have listened to Greer and Rosin speak years ago, but what they were saying was blatant disinfo. And I know this from my own personal experiences. And there are thousands of other abductees who know this, too.

It is my understanding that they are not abductees themselves and have no personal reality on being face to face with ETs on flying saucers like I and many others have. It sounds to me like they're still in the disinfo business.
    So, Trumancash, what is the point of trying to discredit a false alien invasion? We have been warned from other sources (ie. Von Braun) that it was being planned. So, is the false alien invasion false? Are they trying to make us not resist if a real alien invasion were to occur? Whats the logic for this disinfo?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

neutronstar (20th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (22nd November 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

The synopsis from Forbidden Knowledge
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/new-...ol-rosin-show/
    Quote Carol Rosin, a longtime advocate for the non-proliferation of space weapons has obtained an exclusive audio recording of the November 13, 2016 seminar given by Dr. Steven Greer in Las Vegas, which cost $75 per seat plus airfare and lodging – but which is available to you free of charge, right here, right now.

The main theme of Dr. Greer’s talk is the increased potential for a staged alien invasion, using manmade antigravity craft, which have been beta tested in public over past decades in events that have become well-known in the annals ufology. One example of these was the Hudson Valley “Wing”, a boomerang-shaped object (or group of objects) seen by thousands of people in the mid-1980s, in New York City and in adjacent NY State Counties around the Hudson Valley. Greer says that the animal mutilations made famous by Linda Moulton-Howe were a counter-intelligence program and had nothing to do with extra-terrestrials.

Likewise, Greer says that his friend, Corey Goode has been brainwashed since early childhood to believe the stories that he has been presenting on Gaia TV. He says there’s no deceit involved on Goode’s part but his stories are false memories, implanted by a Black Operation.

Dr. Greer says that these exotic, manmade antigravity craft will be deployed in conjunction with psychotronic, brainwave entrainment weapons, which target human consciousness, to produce a scripted experience, “where everyone on planet Earth would be fooled” in a terrifying ‘Independence Day’-style alien invasion. He gets into the details of the history of these psychotronic weapons, which have been in development since the 1950s, as have manmade antigravity craft.

All of the above are part of the Unacknowledged Special Access Projects, which are the topic of Dr. Greer’s soon-to-be-released feature film, ‘Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the Greatest Secret in Human History’.

Interestingly, the hacktivist group, Anonymous recently released a “Salvage Program” by Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Joel Benenson, which proposed using such a staged event, using laser holograms of UFOs, to be deployed to scare Trump voters away from the polls, in what looked to be a fake satire document. I’ve recently published about that hacked document here and here.

Greer describes the faked abduction of then-UN Secretary General, Pérez de Cuéllar and why this event squelched a planned joint disclosure in 1994 by both the USSR and the US of ETs and UFOs.

Greer briefly discusses a new Air Force whistleblower, whom he interviewed on camera for 3 hours for his upcoming film, who confirms that a faked alien invasion is coming soon. For those who don’t know of the existence of these technologies, this event will occur as absolutely terrifying and real, so it’s of utmost importance for as many people as possible to be informed about them and to know how to discern between manmade UFOs and those not of this Earth, in order to not be deceived by an event that will make 9/11 “look like a picnic”, to say nothing of the fascist clampdown by members of the Military Industrial Complex, which would similarly make the post-9/11 era seem like the carefree “Gay ’90s” of the 20th century.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th November 2016), transiten (22nd November 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

So, Trumancash, what is the point of trying to discredit a false alien invasion? We have been warned from other sources (ie. Von Braun) that it was being planned. So, is the false alien invasion false? Are they trying to make us not resist if a real alien invasion were to occur? Whats the logic for this disinfo?
    If you will read my post you will see that I did not say anything about discrediting a false alien invasion. What I am saying is that Rosin and Greer have already discredited themselves by repeatedly stating that there are no bad aliens, only good ones. Any credible person who fully researches the abduction phenomenon knows this is not true by any means. This is very public knowledge and has been demonstrated by numerous abduction researchers and many, many abductees in many, many books for the past twenty-five years. This is a no brainer.

I'm not saying anything about a possible false flag alien invasion. Who knows what the future will bring?

After being abducted myself into a deep underground military/Grays base and seeing the collusion with these sociopathic beings I have the advantage of knowing firsthand what the truth is regarding this matter. If you were kidnapped, tortured and raped by aliens would you say they are good?

Is there any documentation, film, etc, available of Von Braun saying anything about aliens? (Note: I was in Nazi Germany during Von Braun's time and was even at Peenemunde and somewhat involved with rockets there. If you read THE EYE OF RA I detail my experiences with ETs during that time and I was at the initial meeting with Grays with Hitler. The ETs were directly involved with inciting war and chaos in Nazi Germany. I hardly think that is "good".)

When I see people who always garner the UFO limelight, so to speak, telling obvious lies like all aliens are good, it is my duty to speak out about that. People have the right to know the truth.

And since they are telling obvious, provable lies about ETs, why should we trust any other information from them?

The UFO/ET contact field is riddled with infiltraitors. It is even possible that Rosin and Greer have been MKUltra'd so I'm not putting them down personally. The CIA is well known for MKUltaing people. They never stopped doing it.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th November 2016 at 22:20.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th November 2016), Tyy1907 (24th January 2021), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote David Wilcox's
    Cidersomerset, it's David Wilcock. David Wilcox is a composer and conductor.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is it possible the whole UFO thing is a psyop? ala Bill Cooper, they've had the tech since the time of Tesla... its the final step of the Real NWO.... The Fake NWO is the Satanic Totalotarian system we have been conditioned to fear.. however the Real NWO is the New Age Oneness, One World govt, Disclosure, etc, etc
    Arthur Cristian speculates, that what "they" the ones that "will lead every revolution against us" is similar to how they created civilization from the tribes we once were... They stopped the wars, created peace, they did this when they created religion, and made it more peaceful... but took more control.. and this new Oneness revolution that is coming is the same thing....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

neutronstar (20th November 2016), Satori (22nd November 2016), Star Tsar (20th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

After being abducted myself into a deep underground military/Grays base and seeing the collusion with these sociopathic beings I have the advantage of knowing firsthand what the truth is regarding this matter. If you were kidnapped, tortured and raped by aliens would you say they are good?

That's is exactly what Dr. Greer describes. People being abducted by military created greys aliens and not being able to tell that they are not real beings, nor are they from another planet. You were in a military base, that is the first clue you have to question your experience.

The technology that the deep state has would probably blow everyone's mind. Even the people on this site, including mine.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Star Tsar (20th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

No, the Grays are not created by the military. The military works with them. Grays existed long before the US military. So much disinfo.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

peggy englebrake (21st November 2016), Star Tsar (21st November 2016), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

No, the Grays are not created by the military. The military works with them. Grays existed long before the US military. So much disinfo.
    There are real ones and fake ones. Clifford Stone said the ones he met are very loving beings. The ones the deep state makes are quite the opposite.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Star Tsar (21st November 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Grays have the ability to make you feel very loved or whatever feeling they want you to experience. They can even make themselves appear human. It's called telepathic hypnosis. Mantids and reptilians also have that ability. I know these phenomena from personal firsthand experience, not from watching YouTube videos.

There is so much deception in the "ufology" field as well. Who do you trust? Discernment is the watchword.

There are so many armchair philosophers out there as well that never do any research. They merely accept whatever a CIA asset/operative says as truth. The CIA and of course other "intelligence" agencies have heavily infiltrated the "ufology" field in order to muddy the field.

The only way I know of is to do your own research and that takes years. First you need to learn reliable memory retrieval techniques and develop proficiency in that. Then you must also understand the phenomenon of telepathic hypnosis and how to disable it in memory retrieval. Work with a lot of abductees and eventually you will begin to see a bigger picture. This process takes years/decades which I have done. I also have my personal experiences this lifetime and many other lifetimes to draw from.

In doing so I was able to see through the matrix we live in. It is all about deception. This kind of knowledge and awareness does not come from watching YouTube videos. It does help to read books by credible abduction researchers and by the abductees themselves.

I would suggest starting with the research of Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic by reading their books. They were apparently the first to understand the phenomenon of the telepathic hypnosis as it relates to Grays, Reptilians, Mantids, et al. They then were able to get past the deceptions in ET contact and see what really happened. I, like many others, think that the powers that be murdered Karla Turner just as they murdered my friend and true hero, Phil Schneider.

What I was able to do with my research is to connect the dots and expose a much bigger picture of manipulation by these deceptive ETs. That is why I documented my research in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and THE EYE OF RA. I placed all this information on the internet free of charge. You can download the books using the links below. I would suggest starting with THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET first and then read THE EYE OF RA. Bear in mind that the rabbit hole goes very, very deep. The matrix is very complex but when you get the correct information and do diligent, extensive research, you can connect the dots and it all falls in place. The matrix is understandable. Unfortunately, we are being confronted with many disinformation agents and channels. So it is wise to research accordingly and exercise focused discernment.

And may the truth set us free,

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 21st November 2016 at 03:07.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Flash (21st November 2016), marique3652 (24th November 2016), onawah (21st November 2016), Star Tsar (21st November 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2016), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018), Violet3 (22nd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast