+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass arrests and cabal defeat

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Mass arrests and cabal defeat

I wish to share this article: http://discerningthemystery2000plus....ported-to.html
    I just read.
    Claiming:

BREAKING - Underground Bases Reported to be Under Fire, Cabal Being Arrested as They Flee - Video, Links, and Commentary
    We heard this mass arrests theme at least 3 times I know of.
    Then I read this article: http://discerningthemystery2000plus....d-wilcock.html (Suggested reading very good article.)
    From the same site. Observing/exposing the cracks in the cabal control system.
    Here is synopsis quote:
    Quote it brings attention to the concrete evidence which proves that the enormous, monumental change which has been unfolding in the background of society is now finally coming to the forefront of world consciousness. During the discussion, David Wilcock lists the numerous signs which indicate this enormous change, and reveals the different aspects of planetary progress that we have experienced in the months and days past.

To add, I have included my own commentary on these events, and have also included many more current events from the past few weeks which spell out in an even clearer way that our planet is positively progressing by leaps and bounds.
    The evidences are testimonials, and reports from less reputable sources.
    Quote (David Wilcock mentions the fact that in order to completely take cabal influence out of the equation, we must have a controlled, financial collapse. During such a collapse, the cabal would loose all of their assets, and be unable to survive as an organization. The common people need this collapse so that we can wave goodbye once and for all to cabal influence, and there is no need to be afraid of such a change, as Wilcock states.)
    While the process is clear in sight to the awakening community (US elections result), the cabal has firm control over our (simulated)reality. We the People believe in the cabal's propaganda system.

Mass arrest and cabal defeat are indicators for revolution, where the political power is transferred from one cabal to another (one or more). Arrests suggest there is a controlling hand behind the targeting and detentions.

My (PathWalker) view on the subject: I prefer there will be full disclosure, resulting in total political structure destruction. The public and civil servants (army/police/hospitals...) will no longer believe nor obey any instructions. People will tend to their community and take local political responsibility (happened in Egypt during the revolt against Mubarak).

When people stop believing in the feeding/protecting hand, they stop participate in the control game. And a new game emerge.

Cabal defeat, usually results in new cabal (empires exchange). My hope is for a spiritual awakening resulting in personal spiritual sovereignty and responsibility.

Certainly some of us are ready, most of us reject the idea of responsibility.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 19th November 2016 at 09:51.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

applepie (20th November 2016), Curlew (20th November 2016), DNA (24th May 2017), Enola (19th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Johnny (19th November 2016), KiwiElf (19th November 2016), lake (20th November 2016), Magneticman (19th November 2016), Michelle Marie (25th November 2016), transiten (19th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016), wnlight (19th November 2016), wondering (19th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Re: Mass arrests and cabal defeat

Which underground base was supposedly attacked ?
    Or... which base_s_ were attacked ?
    Is there any other source(s) for this story... that might corroborate the above ?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

DNA (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), lake (20th November 2016), Michelle Marie (25th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Is there any other source(s) for this story... that might corroborate the above ?
    the main source I see is known to us
    Quote Corey Goode—a well known whistleblower on Cabal activity and the Secret Space Program—recently reported that he was under instructions not to disclose certain upcoming events that were to take place. Here is an except from the conversation on Cosmic Disclosure from the Sphere-Being Alliance website.
    I'd have to see some more evidence before I buy it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

6pounder (19th November 2016), bluestflame (19th November 2016), DNA (24th May 2017), drneglector (19th November 2016), gord (19th November 2016), lake (20th November 2016), Michelle Marie (25th November 2016), muxfolder (19th November 2016), Nan (20th November 2016), neutronstar (20th November 2016), Savannah (19th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    the main source I see is known to us
    Quote Corey Goode—a well known whistleblower on Cabal activity and the Secret Space Program—recently reported that he was under instructions not to disclose certain upcoming events that were to take place. Here is an except from the conversation on Cosmic Disclosure from the Sphere-Being Alliance website.
    I'd have to see some more evidence before I buy it.
    Ya, I'm not buy Wilcock's story anymore. When he first reported it back in 2011 I would have liked it to be true, but I think the people he is in contact with are probably in the cabal that he talks about. They might be trying to weed out the real patriots.

I do believe there are people in the military, intelligence agencies, and law enforcements agencies that know what is going on. They probably are working to expose the bad eggs so to speak as well. How well organised they are I have now idea. But I do know that for all the corrupt and nasty people, there are also people that are hard core patriots. Yin and Yang aspects to the universe. Anonymous maybe some of these people, who knows, but I do believe they are out there.

I remember Sean Stone said one time he was talking to a friend of his that was in the FBI. When he talked to her on the phone about 911 being an inside job, she was having none of it. But he saw her in person a few days later and started in on it again. She stopped him and said ya ya we know it was an inside job, but I'm not going to talk about it over the phone. If there is a plan to take down the cabal they sure as hell aren't going to clue Wilcock in.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Chester (20th November 2016), DNA (24th May 2017), drneglector (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Franny (20th November 2016), Jay Freeman (20th November 2016), lake (20th November 2016), Michelle Marie (25th November 2016), onawah (23rd May 2017), PathWalker (20th November 2016), TargeT (20th November 2016), uzn (20th November 2016), Wind (20th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Nobody is being taken down or arrested. Its all disinfo spread by David Wilcock who I have suspected for a long time as being controlled opposition and a disinfo agent. Possibly unknowingly, but I doubt it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), happyuk (25th May 2017), mgray (23rd May 2017), muxfolder (23rd May 2017), onawah (23rd May 2017), Sophocles (23rd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by thedood73 (here)
    Nobody is being taken down or arrested. It's all disinfo...
    Yes, it is indeed. The forum community here knows this well.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (23rd May 2017), avid (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), Jay Freeman (23rd May 2017), mgray (23rd May 2017), onawah (23rd May 2017), Sophocles (23rd May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Ya know, I actually like David. I mean as a person and as a soul. I do believe he has a big heart and he's a smart guy. But I stopped listening to him long ago.

I've decided that David's deal is that he has a messiah complex. He wants so badly to help the situation that he ends up believing the fantasies he is spinning. I think he really believes what he is saying, even though some part of him must know better.
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 23rd May 2017 at 02:00.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2017), mgray (23rd May 2017), mountain_jim (24th May 2017), onawah (23rd May 2017), PathWalker (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (23rd May 2017), Sophocles (23rd May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,506 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    I've decided that David's deal is that he has a messiah complex. He wants so badly to help the situation that he ends up believing the fantasies he is spinning. I think he really believes what he is saying, even though some part of him must know better.
    That's exactly it Whiskey, everything ever written about David (and there's reams of it), boiled down into one neat and perfect paragraph. You 100% nailed it!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (25th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread