+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure...Get ready...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure...Get ready...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -- please.

Stephen Bassett's interview is really quite thought-provoking, and needs to be discussed on its merits (as do well-informed contrary views, such as Richard Dolan's).

This isn't the right place, may I suggest, for pro (or con) Trump or Hillary rhetoric. (I've moved the thread to the Disclosure section, where it properly belongs. That's the real issue here.)
    I agree 100% with Dolan. I don't believe Hillary or Podesta are in the business of disclosure (unless it is false disclosure). People like Clinton may very well like to push an 'Alien Invasion' agenda to further their own globalist goals.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Matina (23rd November 2016), mojo (20th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    Disclosure will tie into Garabandal and the convergence of the two parallel civilizations...and the entire unfoldment of events over the next year shall be hijacked a la 'The Great Deception'. Evidence of the validity of this statement will be provided by the degree to which technology and biology are intermingled. Technology is not required for humanity to evolve - quite the opposite, actually...

.. depends on your definition of evolve.

my definition of evolve, says technology, particularly those that abolish dependence & scarcity, are essential to evolve in a particular direction and beyond a critical point. without this, we keep repeating the paradigms, abuse & mistakes of the past.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 20th November 2016 at 05:23.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Craig (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The US government was offered contact in 1979 , the carter administration turned it down... tells you where they stand , and they and the many branches of the tree are too power hungry to give up control of the ultimate narrative that leads to real freedom... Nasa, the CIA, FBI , etc, get funding from the government and will not risk the gravy train over official discovery...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), peggy englebrake (22nd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Here's Richard Dolan answering precisely that question, also laying out all the difficulties and paradoxes that are woven into it all.

It's exactly 10 minutes of utterly intelligent, solid gold. Very highly recommended.
    Perhaps (1) disclosure, of intelligent alien involvement with humanity, and of the science and technology that has been suppressed for the last century (see my post here), will be one of the climatic events that discredits the American Empire and its Military-Intelligence Complex, along with (2) a global monetary collapse that discredits the American Empire and its Financial, Banking and Monetary Complex (see my post here.)

Perhaps such world leaders outside of the American Empire as Putin and the Pope will be the public face of this dramatic exposure.

Surely, such a disclosure must be played, as all such major changes are played, with the proper drama, building up to a climax, pitting good versus evil, with a surprise ending. Isn't that how "they" always do it?

Humanity is transitioning:
    1. to a new global multi-polar, but centrally controlled, political structure,
    2. to a new global multi-currency monetary system also centrally controlled, and
    3. to a new science, physics, and energy technology.
    The century of the American Empire, the US Dollar and petroleum based energy is ending.

Disclosure must be part of this, but it will not be some small accident or a single event. Our overlords can be relied on to stage more dramatic events than that.

The coming century will feature humanity, more globally unified, controlled and surveilled, mining the planets and asteroids of the solar system in massive operations, using self-replicating and adapting robots.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th November 2016 at 05:54.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The US government was offered contact in 1979 , the carter administration turned it down... tells you where they stand , and they and the many branches of the tree are too power hungry to give up control of the ultimate narrative that leads to real freedom... Nasa, the CIA, FBI , etc, get funding from the government and will not risk the gravy train over official discovery...
    i have never understood why people think governments, politicians etc. need to make the change, effect disclosure, release advanced technologies etc. for me this is completely nonsensical! look back in history as testament to this.

if one wanted to get serious about this, this includes the release of adv tech, the change should come from the people, at a grass roots level, various factions working together, determined, true to purpose, self-funded, decentralised, quasi-military in terms of co-ordination, strategy, secrecy, high impact .... etc.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 20th November 2016 at 06:17.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Holly Lindin (23rd November 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Something that always stuck in my mind was Carol Rosin statement... The last card ... The last card...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...k1.8prU7l1aVDE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo-PcYjgRig

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (25th November 2016), CurEus (23rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    i have never understood why people think governments, politicians etc. need to make the change, effect disclosure, release advanced technologies etc. for me this is completely nonsensical! look back in history as testament to this.

if one wanted to get serious about this, this includes the release of adv tech, the change should come from the people, at a grass roots level, various factions working together, determined, true to purpose, self-funded, decentralised, quasi-military in terms of co-ordination, strategy, secrecy, high impact .... etc.
    Government is irrelevant , they never tell the truth about anything ... for me disclosure happened already , when military vets , former scientist , and security guards starting coming online giving their stories about what they saw, eperienced and were told ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Aurelius (21st November 2016), bennycog (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

On the other hand, given what Greer and others have revealed about advanced weaponry that TPTB use on targeted individuals (such as death rays, and more specifically, radionics), Bassett may have a device which protects him from frequencies designed to harm him, or perhaps he is being protected or is impervious because of special DNA.
    Whatever the reason, he seems to be doing good work on the whole.
    If the MSM continues to be spotlighted for fake news, perhaps it will next be called to account for under reported news.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I really don't know what to think about Bassett's position on disclosure or his motivations, except that perhaps he is being played to make the disclosure movement look silly because of the hype about imminent disclosure that PRG has been disseminating for such a long time.
    He doesn't seem sinister or mind controlled, or especially abnormal otherwise, but I saw him up close at a UFO conference a couple of times, and he has the strangest aura, one of the strangest I have ever encountered, like he is radioactive or something.
    I was so repulsed, I actually wonder if he has some kind of device that emanates frequencies designed to keep people at a distance. )
    (Something a lot of celebrities would probably love to get hold of, no doubt.
    Norman, have you ever encountered him in the flesh?
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If you touch him, make sure no part of your body is connected with the ground at the time.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matina (here)
    Why would an american goverment want to reveal the truth about ETI?Any help?
    Here's Richard Dolan answering precisely that question, also laying out all the difficulties and paradoxes that are woven into it all.

It's exactly 10 minutes of utterly intelligent, solid gold. Very highly recommended.

Thank you Bill,this is exactly what i was looking for.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), mountain_jim (20th November 2016), peggy englebrake (22nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st November 2016), uzn (23rd November 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I just watched Neil DeGrasse Tyson on CBS This Morning plugging his new book. It has a whole chapter on the search for ET life. He made the point on air that by the statistical probability calculation of current science, there are likely 100 civilizations in our home galaxy. I always watch revelations like this that are aimed at the average citizenry as they may be part of a slow rollout or prepping the population.

Most people don't care what Dolan has to say because they don't know him, but when Tyson says it, it becomes the new normal. Any disclosure action would do well to leverage Tyson as the PR face to calm everyone down. Maybe they already are.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Matthew (22nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

That's exactly what a guest on Beyond Belief said. Amazing coincidence. Sorry , the names blur together when you watch ten or more shows in one sitting.

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I don't know what is more mind bending:

The world being told outright that ET/Aliens do exist and are here,
    (To us who have been hoping for discloser and have believed in ET/Aliens it's no shock, we have already moved through many layers of the new paradigm, our minds have adjusted a long time ago)

But Imaging someone who is very, very bright and has spent many, many years at university studding to become a scientist. All of a sudden finding out the science he/she has been taught is out of date, a farce.
    Not only that it is out of date but those ruling over the universities/countries have known this for 50/60/100 or more years.

Mind bending, life destroying!

That is only one sector of humanity.
    How is it all going to be rolled out o.0 ?
    (maybe with telepathic help I guess, which has been happening for a long time already)

Psychiatrists and therapists are going to be very busy in the new world.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Matthew (22nd November 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I've always been a bit confused...who benefits from disclosure? Certainly not anyone who has exclusively benefited from whatever befits they have accrued from keeping it things under wraps.

There does seem to be some momentum in the right direction from select whistleblowers but some people seem to run into a considerable amount of trouble when they step out of line and others keep merrily "disclosing" Super Top Secret information with impunity...and then again so many smokescreens that leave us just wondering how much more BS we can accept and wonder what the "truth" really is. Perhaps that is the ultimate goal...keep everyone off balance enough that nothing makes any credible sense and the status quo is maintained.

Does a giant mothership really have to crash into the WhiteHosue or the UN Building for truth to come out? Do we even want "truth" if we are to learn that the universe is unbearably worse than we could ever possibly imagine and we are protected through ignorance? Conversely maybe Earth is "hell" and we are being denied "paradise"?

maybe I'm jaded as I tend to think the universe is very much like here...it is as good or as bad as we make it but far too many people for far too long have done some pretty nefarious things to keep us in the dark...so either a very slow release of information with rigid and exacting control over information dissemination or it will happen overnight without advance warning when someone tips the scales necessitating immediate disclosure...by accident or on purpose.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Longjohn (24th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Jon-tom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I don't know what is more mind bending:

But Imaging someone who is very, very bright and has spent many, many years at university studding to become a scientist. All of a sudden finding out the science he/she has been taught is out of date, a farce.
    Not only that it is out of date but those ruling over the universities/countries have known this for 50/60/100 or more years.

Mind bending, life destroying!
    Perhaps that very, very bright person who didn't include in their thoughts the possibility of the existence of an intelligence greater than their own isn't so very bright after all.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon-tom For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd November 2016), uzn (23rd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2