+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure...Get ready...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure...Get ready...

Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure/Trump, Hillary and Obama

Do you feel it?

Short video...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=AlRtMbCFx9s

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), boja (20th November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), Desire (20th November 2016), Ecnal61 (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2016), Matina (19th November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016), sijohn (20th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (20th November 2016), WhiteLove (20th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,545 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Stephen Bassett / The inside of the UFO disclosure...Get ready...

Pretty interesting. Steve Bassett is talking to veteran Mexican ufologist, researcher, journalist and TV host Jaime Maussan, arguing that there's still time for Obama (prompted by Hillary and her connections) to be the 'Disclosure President', and suggests this is exactly what the Pentagon wants, too.

Everyone would win, Bassett says -- and that's the public, the military, and both US political parties.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2016 at 21:08.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), Ecnal61 (20th November 2016), enigma3 (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2016), kirolak (21st November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Matina (19th November 2016), mgray (22nd November 2016), Raven (19th November 2016), Rodrigo (21st November 2016), sijohn (20th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (20th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I don't see it coming.Both disclosure AND Trump as president?Chaos

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

mojo (19th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,451 times in 8,341 posts

Yea but, Trump sure looks the part for the Independence Day scenario, don't he
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (25th November 2016), TargeT (20th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

Does anyone know who the Nobel prize winning writer is that Bassett mentioned?
    IMHO, he is making a lot of naive assumptions about how the timing of disclosure would be left to politicians ( or even the Pentagon) to decide, when it's clear that it's the puppet masters who make those decisions.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th November 2016 at 21:45.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Yo ! get over it .... Trump won fare and square . Most know that presidents end up being just a puppet , just give him a freaking chance . There's been no one like him ...ever , you know what I mean .So due to your negative posts on many different Trump related threads , we got it the first time and the second and the third time ... your opinion . pardon for the time out

Last edited by Sir Eltor; 19th November 2016 at 21:52.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Art (20th November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Steve Bassett is talking to veteran Mexican ufologist, researcher, journalist and TV host Jaime Maussan, arguing that there's still time for Obama (prompted by Hillary and her connections) to be the 'Disclosure President', and suggests this is exactly what the Pentagon wants, too.

Everyone would win, Bassett says -- and that's the public, the military, and both US political parties.
    Richard Dolan doesn't agree. This highly intelligent article (and we should never expect anything less) is well worth reading in full. The disclosure aspect of the new presidency is introduced about half way down.

http://richarddolanpress.com/single-...d-Donald-Trump

The Disclosure Movement and Donald Trump

I was as surprised as anyone by the victory of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Like many other independent analysts, including most recently Julian Assange, I had been certain that the establishment would not allow a Trump presidency to happen.

For sure, the power elite closed ranks and did everything possible to ensure a victory for Clinton. This included not only the Democratic party (which previously played dirty pool against Bernie Sanders), but the entire mainstream media machine, the financial community, the EU, and even the Republican party itself. If nothing else, I had concluded that the media alone had done a sufficient job of demonizing Trump – multiple negative headlines daily for more than a year – to make him unelectable to the American people.

For more than a year, we have been told that Trump is a racist, sexist, xenophobe, liar, cheat, and narcissist. The attack bears all the marks of a coordinated effort among the major news outlets: CNN, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, USA Today, and the rest. It reminded me very much of the concerted media attack against Brazil’s Dilma Rousseff which culminated earlier in 2016 in her impeachment and removal from power. In the case of Rousseff, we see what has been alternately described as a soft coup or a Wall Street coup, rather along the lines of the “color revolutions” of a few years earlier (which are now largely understood as CIA-NGO orchestrated). In both cases, pretexts were created and hammered home by an insistent media that whipped up public opinion. In Brazil, it worked. It seemed like it would work in the U.S.

It is important to understand why Trump was demonized. To be sure, his character makes it easy. There is no shortage of narcissistic, sexist, or otherwise offensive statements in his repertoire from which to draw. But I have never and will never believe this is why he was demonized. Ultimately, Trump is a disruptor, and his disruption falls squarely against the two key pillars of the American ruling elite’s ideology: neoliberalism and neoconservatism.

Unlike traditional liberalism and conservatism, neoliberalism and neoconservatism are not opposites. Neoliberalism is just another name for transnational globalization, while neoconservatism is nothing other than the U.S.-dominated global empire project. They work together, two inhuman, anti-human processes that ensure a tiny minority of people control and own all the water, minerals, drugs, GM foods, and everything else worth owning in this world. Hillary Clinton, as the ultimate representative of such an agenda, received unwavering support from all segments of that establishment, certainly from the media. Trump, on the other hand, was vilified.

This is because, at least in his rhetoric, Trump showed that he is not a reliable globalist or empire-builder. Say what you want about him, but more than once he spoke to hard-core Republican gatherings against the 2003 war in Iraq and the unconscionable destruction in 2011 of the most prosperous and successful nation in Africa: Libya. What George W. Bush did to Iraq, Obama and Clinton (and Cameron and Sarkozy) did to Libya, leaving it in a smoking heaping ruin from which it may never recover in our lifetime. As an aside, I remain astonished at my self-described “progressive” friends who consistently overlook the obliteration of Libya, all based on lies and greed. The wreck of that nation will forever be a black stain on the careers of Obama and Clinton, and on the legacy of the United States as a whole.

For Trump to speak out about these wars, as incompletely as he did, nevertheless took political courage and he was right to do so. He spoke out forthrightly against the perfidious TPP and TTIP, agreements which go far beyond “free trade” and truly hand over national and local rights to transnational corporations, seemingly for all time. Trump also never signed on to the obscene anti-Russian hysteria promoted by Clinton and the entire rest of the national security establishment, whether they be Democrats or truly insane members of the Republican party like John McCain or Lindsey Graham. And, despite his obvious lack of deep understanding of the problems concerning Syria and the rest of the Middle East, he has at least shown a willingness to work with the legitimate (and secular) government of Bashar al-Assad in fighting the jidahists that have overrun that country. It is true that rhetoric is one thing and action quite another, but Trump’s rhetoric alone placed him in a position diametrically opposed to everything the past several war-making presidencies have stood for.

It is interesting now to see riots developing across the U.S. in response to the Trump victory. Predictably, they seem to be led by young people who, as is always the case with the U.S.-CIA-NGO model of color revolution, are the most easily manipulated. A year of CNN demonization has convinced them that Trump is the next Hitler, and they are acting accordingly.

While Trump has said a number of things that do not sit well with me and other civil libertarians, I repeat what I have said elsewhere. If you are concerned about fascism coming to America, don’t look for a fist pounding demagogue. Look instead at a government that can read every email you have ever written, GPS you at any time, know your internet habits better than you do, surveil you literally wherever you go in any major city, and use your information against you if they decide, however loosely, that you are an enemy of the state. That is fascism, and the U.S. has been living that bipartisan nightmare for 15 years. Thank you George W. Bush. Thank you Barack Obama.

Trump might make that situation worse, or he might not. But without a doubt his rhetoric has spoken directly to those who feel left behind by globalization, to a middle class that has been effectively disemboweled over the last generation, in which economic hope has all but evaporated. Trump has played to that part of the electorate, and only time will tell whether or not he is sincere, or can deliver.

An interesting sidelight to the recent presidential campaign has been the discussion around Hillary Clinton and her campaign manager John Podesta, and their relationship to the UFO phenomenon, specifically the matter of “disclosure.” That is, whether or not President Hillary Clinton would disclose the reality of the UFO phenomenon to the public if she were elected. To those people not following this, such talk might seem crazy nonsense. But it is true that Podesta has long discussed his interest in the subject and even generated a New Year’s tweet about wanting #disclosure. More recently, we learned via Wikileaks that rock star Tom DeLonge had been communicating with Podesta, introducing him to several prominent generals and members of the aerospace community regarding the UFO reality and even possession of ET technology. The leaks do not give a strong indication of Podesta’s attitude, except that he seemed at least moderately interested. Regarding Hillary herself, we all remember her appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show when she briefly talked about the subject, even correcting Kimmel on nomenclature (UAP, not UFO), before continuing lamely about maybe going to Area 51 to see what it’s all about.

All this sparked a great deal of discussion among some people following all this. My friends and colleagues Steve Bassett and Grant Cameron in particular were of the opinion that Hillary (or even Obama himself) might disclose the truth about UFOs soon. For my part, I never held this opinion and never hesitated to say so. I have never seen a motivation for such a politically experienced operator as Podesta to want true disclosure. As my co-author and I concluded in our study A.D. After Disclosure, this subject is too radical for any politician to handle. At least not without some crisis that might force their hand. But to disclose because it’s “the right thing to do,” or some such? Not a chance. Not Podesta, and certainly not Hillary Clinton. I never believed they would ever disclose – unless, I suppose, as an extremely partial and selective disclosure designed in some way to further the political ends of supporting their neoliberal-neoconservative vision. And if that were the case, count me out. I’d rather live with the aliens.

But all this talk about Hillary and Disclosure is now moot. It’s never going to happen. What then, about The Donald?

I am not aware of any major statement Donald Trump has made about the UFO subject. I don’t know whether or not he takes it seriously. But we need to realize that 2016 is not 1996. Talking about UFOs is not the kiss of death it once was. Times are changing and for all I know Trump just might bring it up. Because Trump is so much more disruptive to the established order than Hillary Clinton could ever be, I might just think he would be more likely to entertain the ultimate disruption of UFO disclosure. At the very least, he would seem more likely to surprise us than she would.

For my part, I don’t expect UFO disclosure coming from the U.S. government any time soon. While I personally believe in the value of speaking the truth on this matter – and in my judgment there is no question that the phenomenon is real, serious, and a matter of national security around the world – I don’t see sufficient motivation coming from Washington for some time. There is still too much for the power elite to lose.

I remember eight years ago several opportunistic individuals were stating their conviction (or alleged inside knowledge) that Barack Obama was going to disclose the UFO reality. I never for a moment believed that, and I don’t for a moment believe the Clinton faction, or most likely the Trump faction, would ever willingly get aboard the Disclosure Train.

Having said all that, we live in revolutionary times, technologically, socially, economically, and now politically. Our world is in flux and in such a situation, things can happen unexpectedly. The Trump victory means that the neolib-neocon establishment is on the back foot for the moment. Don’t expect that to last too long, unless a miracle occurs and the Trump administration actually moves against them. I’m not counting on it, but then again some people like to buy lottery tickets. Odds seem about the same to me.

The reality is that the U.S. is a global empire that is resisting with all its might the inevitable development of a multipolar world. That brings great danger, and a lot of crazy people inside Washington who think they can stave off the inevitable. Those people had the ear of Bush, Obama, and Clinton. They were and remain very dangerous. They are still in the U.S. government and will be there to greet President Trump. The question of UFO disclosure is merely one of many treacherous issues that the coming four years will see play out. Personally, I am more concerned about a false flag designed to throw us into another major regional war, complete with all the fascist trappings it will bring.

Richard Dolan
    Brisbane, Australia
    10 November 2016
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2016 at 22:10.

14. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Alan (20th November 2016), Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Baby Steps (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Bob (19th November 2016), boja (20th November 2016), cascadian (20th November 2016), ceetee9 (19th November 2016), Cognitive Dissident (23rd November 2016), CurEus (23rd November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), Dennis Leahy (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2016), Gillian (23rd November 2016), Ivanhoe (20th November 2016), JRS (20th November 2016), Justplain (20th November 2016), Kindred (20th November 2016), kirolak (21st November 2016), ks4ever (20th November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Longjohn (24th November 2016), Magnus (19th November 2016), Maknocktomb (20th November 2016), Matina (20th November 2016), meat suit (20th November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016), mountain_jim (20th November 2016), Muzz (20th November 2016), neutronstar (24th November 2016), norman (19th November 2016), Olaf (20th November 2016), onawah (20th November 2016), Raven (19th November 2016), sijohn (20th November 2016), skyflower (20th November 2016), Sophocles (19th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016), TEOTWAIKI (20th November 2016), TODD & NORA (20th November 2016), TrumanCash (20th November 2016), Ultima Thule (20th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (20th November 2016), wnlight (20th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sir Eltor (here)
    Yo ! get over it .... Trump won fare and square . Most know that presidents end up being just a puppet , just give him a freaking chance . There's been no one like him ...ever , you know what I mean .So due to your negative posts on many different Trump related threads , we got it the first time and the second and the third time ... your opinion
    I have posted a lot, that is true. I have been very positive about the guy and I have been very skeptical too. I think erratically and scan as much as I possibly can around all the issues as best as I can comprehend them.

If you see the way I express these thinking processes as a solid negative anti Trump stance it says a couple of things I'd rather not respond to.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), Sueanne47 (19th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

-- please.

Stephen Bassett's interview is really quite thought-provoking, and needs to be discussed on its merits (as do well-informed contrary views, such as Richard Dolan's).

This isn't the right place, may I suggest, for pro (or con) Trump or Hillary rhetoric. (I've moved the thread to the Disclosure section, where it properly belongs. That's the real issue here.)

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (20th November 2016), Alan (20th November 2016), Art (20th November 2016), bennycog (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), ceetee9 (19th November 2016), Debra (19th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), Kindred (20th November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016), mountain_jim (20th November 2016), Raven (19th November 2016), sijohn (20th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016), Ultima Thule (20th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (20th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

I'll believe the government comes clean on disclosure when I see it and hear it from the horse's mouth, but I won't believe what they tell us or show us in that connection.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2016), Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), bennycog (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Bill, for posting the Richard Dolan article!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Alan (20th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), gord (20th November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), mojo (19th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Why would an american goverment want to reveal the truth about ETI?Any help?

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Matina (here)
    An American administration that wanted to thoroughly disrupt the hidden controllers could do two simple things:

1) Disclose the ET presence on Earth in a way that raises questions about the ethics and morality of past administrations (ie. the lying, received ET tech and its use, co-operation with negative eti's, the ssp, etc.).

2) Re-open the 9/11 investigation.

Trump has indicated he might do (2).

My guess is that to reduce the risk of a coupe, the administration that did either of these would do them without advance media leaks (if that would be possible), and to maximize disruption it would do both simultaneously.

With the help of white hats within the gov and ngo's, such a move would cause such a turmoil that the administration might be able to change a few things in the government power structure.

From here, this does not seem a likely outcome currently.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Baby Steps (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matina (here)
    Here's Richard Dolan answering precisely that question, also laying out all the difficulties and paradoxes that are woven into it all.

It's exactly 10 minutes of utterly intelligent, solid gold. Very highly recommended.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th November 2016 at 01:49.

27. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st November 2016), Alan (20th November 2016), Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), BMJ (25th November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), gord (20th November 2016), JRS (20th November 2016), kerrielea (22nd November 2016), Kindred (20th November 2016), kirolak (21st November 2016), lastlegs (22nd November 2016), Matina (20th November 2016), mountain_jim (20th November 2016), Muzz (20th November 2016), peggy englebrake (22nd November 2016), Raven (21st November 2016), Rodrigo (21st November 2016), Sunny-side-up (20th November 2016), uzn (23rd November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (20th November 2016), Zampano (21st November 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

It is very clear that Donald Trump loves his family. That should be proof enough the he will never disclose the UFO situation. This has been stated before, but posters here seem to be forgetting the high personal cost of unauthorized full disclosure.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

7alon (21st November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), kerrielea (22nd November 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Bassett is THE most 'political' player in the whole of the UFO/ET recognition scene.

I personally feel he's grasping at straws and making the subject a political abstraction of what it real is. He may have a long held baby grip on it that's starting to gain a mocking but crafty measure of attention within the controlling group who are holding the cards and playing this very slow game out.

He's a willing cinder ghost if they snap and go for a stunt. If you touch him, make sure no part of your body is connected with the ground at the time.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Regarding Stephen Bassett ... I just want to understand how he has avoided (and correct me if I am wrong) being targeted for forcing disclosure amongst government and other authorities? When others have died?

How close is he to the flame? Or, is he actually a million miles away from the flame and therefore harmless? I query this because I only know of the experience of being targeted. And I don't mean just being the butt of public ridicule for raising these questions in a mainstream setting about ET being here already and how we are going to relate. I mean the type of targeting that is so insidious that you can barely function.

I would appreciate some insights. I am just throwing it out there.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Debra; 20th November 2016 at 04:15.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Disclosure will tie into Garabandal and the convergence of the two parallel civilizations...and the entire unfoldment of events over the next year shall be hijacked a la 'The Great Deception'. Evidence of the validity of this statement will be provided by the degree to which technology and biology are intermingled. Technology is not required for humanity to evolve - quite the opposite, actually...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), Mitm (20th November 2016), onawah (20th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,558 times in 20,694 posts

I really don't know what to think about Bassett's position on disclosure or his motivations, except that perhaps he is being played to make the disclosure movement look silly because of the hype about imminent disclosure that PRG has been disseminating for such a long time.
    He doesn't seem sinister or mind controlled, or especially abnormal otherwise, but I saw him up close at a UFO conference a couple of times, and he has the strangest aura, one of the strangest I have ever encountered, like he is radioactive or something.
    I was so repulsed, I actually wonder if he has some kind of device that emanates frequencies designed to keep people at a distance. )
    (Something a lot of celebrities would probably love to get hold of, no doubt.
    Norman, have you ever encountered him in the flesh?
    If you touch him, make sure no part of your body is connected with the ground at the time.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (25th November 2016), Debra (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Norman, have you ever encountered him in the flesh?

If you touch him, make sure no part of your body is connected with the ground at the time.
    No, I'm running purely on the best cyber connectivity I can muster, only.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (20th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th November 2016), onawah (20th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast