Thread: Interesting Free Books in PDF

1. Link to Post #941
    Taiwan Avalon Member Ezio Auditore da Firenze's Avatar
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: Interesting Free Books in PDF

Identifying Nonduality: A Guide to Recognizing Our True Nature

Awakening to our nondual nature is possible without traversing an immense path and without exiting our everyday life. Since having a nondual realization in 2004, the author has studied and practiced many contemplative traditions including Zen, Dzogchen, Mahamudra, Christian Mysticism, Taoism, and Advaita Vedanta. The crucial lesson that was learned is that when we seek nondual awareness through sheer force, that becomes the obstruction to its realization. What this book offers is a way to transform the energy of seeking into direct recognition itself. We’ll discover that the ultimate state of being that we’ve been searching for is always self-existent and present as our own awareness. The key step is for us to immediately and directly wake up to this pure presence, and that is what's revealed in this book.

reader:I've never had this happen before, but I dreamt the title of this book in a dream. Upon waking I searched for the title and this book was the only option. It's exactly what I was looking for. Years back I had recognized true nature and I found it easy to live with the recognition when the world wasn't filled with such overt division, hatred and a pandemic. Tho the recognition of true nature never left, I floundered a bit as how to live with the recognition during these times. I recognized pain if I seemingly ignored true nature for the choice of attack when I wasn't in agreement with what I saw going on the the world around me. This lead me to finding ho'oponopono and also revisiting the pure nonduality of A Course in Miracles. But because I struggle a bit with the Christian terminology of the course and it's use of anthromorphic metaphor, I needed something else. This book turned out to be the " something else". To me, it served as the perfect pointer to that which truly can't be expressed and how to live with that recognition.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xeq...ew?usp=sharing

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Docim369 (15th January 2024), Ewan (27th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2024), Franny (20th July 2023), George (9th July 2023), Harmony (27th June 2023), Jad (27th June 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (9th July 2023), kfm27917 (27th June 2023), Mari (27th June 2023), mizo (27th June 2023), onevoice (4th August 2023), Pam (27th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #942
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

How to starve cancer.

Thank you Bill for your help with this, and suggesting the video that led me to discover the book!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Docim369 (15th January 2024), Ewan (9th July 2023), Franny (20th July 2023), Harmony (11th July 2023), kudzy (9th July 2023), Lilyofthestars (16th July 2023), Pam (18th August 2023), Perdido (29th July 2023), ronny (16th August 2023), sunflower (11th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #943
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

The Clash of the Two Americas volume 1: The Unfinished Symphony

The United States today sits upon a precipice and the dream of the Founding Fathers of a new age of reason for all humankind may soon be washed away by the sands of time as just another failed effort to bring humanity into alignment with the force of Natural Law.
    Time and again, humanity has been brought closer to this dream of an age of moral reason and cooperation that would define the terms of international law, political-economy, the arts and even science policy. The topic was treated at length in Plato’s Republic, Laws, and Gorgias, just as it was treated by the great Platonist of the Roman Republic, Cicero in his Commonwealth and Laws. It was treated thoroughly by the Platonic Christian St. Augustine of Hippo in his City of God and Free Choice of the Will and it was treated by Augustine’s followers Alcuin (advisor to Charlemagne), Dante Alighieri, Nicholas of Cusa and countless great Renaissance scholars and statesmen.
    The idea of a society founded upon the cultivation of the love of higher pleasures of the spirit rather than the feeding of the lower pleasures of the fleshly passions is thus a long standing one which has never been properly resolved and which has been sabotaged relentlessly by historic forces seeking to keep humanity enslaved to beliefs in sense perceptions as serfs chained to a cave wall believing that those shadows cast before their eyes were all the reality that exists.
    It is our contention that without an appreciation for this dynamic interplay between sets of paradigms as a driving force in global grand strategy, then it were impossible to achieve any truthful understanding of what made such anomalies of history as the 15th century Italian Renaissance, the 1648 Peace of Westphalia or the 1776 American Revolution possible.
    This volume will showcase the international grand design led by Benjamin Franklin that manifested in the establishment of the American republic and trace the next 130 years of world history as the USA was targetted for destruction by oligarchical forces from London and also from within leading up to the assassination of William McKinley in 1901.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nP4...ew?usp=sharing

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Clash of the Two Americas Volume 2: Open vs Closed Systems Collide
    This second volume of The Clash of the Two Americas picks up the tale with a recapitulation of two opposing foreign policy doctrines that clashed to shape the USA’s character going into the young 20th century. Where the McKinley program hinged upon a re-activation of an anti-colonial tradition rooted in George Washington’s 1796 speech on avoiding foreign entanglements and John Quincy Adams’ formulation of the Munroe Doctrine, the opposing Anglo-American school chose to see America’s destiny inextricably linked to the British Empire as co-conquerors of darker skinned races of the world. Where one system is exemplified in the outlook of Colorado Governor William Gilpin, the other was represented by the Anglophile race patriot Alfred Thayer Mahan.

Act 1- 1890-1929
    After exploring this clash in some detail, Act one of this present volume reviews the international spread of the American system to China where Dr. Sun Yat-sen explicitly modelled his republican revolution upon the best elements of the American experience with a focus on Abraham Lincoln’s theory of government. We also encounter a group of Russian patriots led by Sergei Witte and Dimitry Mendeleyev whose efforts to apply this system in Russia were overturned by a Wall Street funded color revolution in 1905 and 1917. We Review why the American system failed to take hold in Canada and how Germany was targetted for destruction.

Act 2 -1929-1945
    Act two features seven chapters that tackle the return of the American System after 31 years of Anglo-American insanity to Washington D.C. with the surprise victory of Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1932. The tale of FDR's battles with Wall Street and the British oligarchy is told along with the stories of Ferdinand Pecora who brought JP Morgan to his knees, General Smedley Butler who exposed a coup and more.

Act 3- 1945-1968
    Act three tells the story of the sabotage of FDR’s post-war vision, the rise of the Cold War and stories of several valiant battles against the Anglo-American deep state during the 1945-1968 period.

Act 4 – An Intermezzo
    Act four serves as an intermezzo of sorts by outlining five chapters that aim to provide insight into the nature of epistemological warfare as a tool of empire. It is only by understanding the battle over the mind both of the individual as well as of group dynamics that such things as MK Ultra, the CIA’s Congress for Cultural Freedom, or the growth of the cult of artificial intelligence in the post-WW2 age can make any sense.

Act 5 – 1968-present
    In Act five, you will read five chapters detailing the re-conquest of the United States after the murder of Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. in 1968.

Act 6 – The Return of Open System Economics
    Act six takes us into our present period of universal history as the world finds itself pulled once again between two opposing paradigms. While the predicates have been modified, the essential character of this schism of unipolar vs multipolar paradigms is the same today as it was in 1963, 1945, 1901, 1865 and 1776.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J-H...ew?usp=sharing

Clash of the Two Americas Volume 3: The Birth of a Eurasian Manifest Destiny
    This third volume of the Clash of the Two Americas trilogy entitled "The Birth of a Eurasian Manifest Destiny" (400 pages) ends in some ways the same way as the story began in Volume 1 in 1776- an "Unfinished Symphony".

This symphony is ripe with potential for a new age of reason just as it was in 1776 yet whose tune has taken on new life with exciting new variations embodied an ecumenical spirit now coming alive by the great civilizations of Eurasia.

Like all great classical masterpieces, this variation is both principled, yet also filled with dissonances.

Some of those dissonances are necessary parts of the composition, and others are entirely un-necessary consequences of the very active and very ugly persistence of the oligarchical system which has sought to reduce humanity to a state of thoughtless cattle for a very long time, which this book will discuss at length.

This is the same oligarchical system that has maintained a continuous existence from the dark days of ancient Babylon to the present Today’s representatives of this ancient system know that this new paradigm being driven by the multipolar alliance, premised as it is on open system planning, creative flexibility, win-win cooperation, and constant growth of the productive powers of labor is incompatible with the empire's static demands for humanity and even the universe as a whole. From this standpoint the term "manifest destiny" will take on new vitality and meaning as a theme stretching back to the earliest records of civilisation to our present crisis-ridden age.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JQX...usp=drive_link
    Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze; 11th July 2023 at 07:30.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Ewan (11th July 2023), Franny (20th July 2023), Harmony (11th July 2023), Pam (11th July 2023), Perdido (29th July 2023), Tintin (11th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #944
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

The story begins in Venice, travels through Amsterdam, and ends in London. This is the birth and evolution of the modern imperial system. Here we look at its history, outlook, and philosophical roots. The connection between the system of empiricism and monetarism is discussed, and the role of its Venetian birthplace is examined. The creation of the Dutch Empire, and the financial speculation in Amsterdam is also discussed. The creation of the British Empire after 1688, and the oligarchical takeover of Britain by a financial oligarchy is detailed. Subjects such as the global slave trade, central banking, narcotics trafficking, and financial deregulation are all looked at. This modern form of oligarchical monetarist empire, together with its anti-human outlook and policies, is still very much with us today. This book is an essential primer in understanding the history of the last 500 years.

Chapter 1 - The bestial view of Man: from Rome to Venice
    Chapter 2 - The Venetian Empire, before and after the Council of Florence
    Chapter 3 - The Giovani revolution
    Chapter 4 - Sarpi’s web
    Chapter 5 - Empiricism against the Renaissance
    Chapter 6 - The legal theorists of the oligarchical model
    Chapter 7 - The new Venice in Amsterdam
    Chapter 8 - Money, Speculation & Gambling
    Chapter 9 - The Anglo-Dutch Empire
    Chapter 10 - The nature of the Beast
    Chapter 11 - The American Republic & Alexander Hamilton
    Chapter 12 - Richard Nixon’s folly: the post-1971 world
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVp...ew?usp=sharing

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Brigantia (4th August 2023), edina (20th July 2023), Ewan (20th July 2023), Franny (20th July 2023), Harmony (20th July 2023), Miller (20th July 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023), Perdido (29th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #945
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Natura Naturans (here)
    I found the book source that has EVERYTHING! Well, only 100 MILLION books, not everything. But I have found SO many of the books I wanted. If you have more than one word like first and last name enclose them in quotes to get right to the author:

https://www.pdfdrive.com/
    Great Source of info
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 3rd August 2023 at 17:29. Reason: fixed quote

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Ewan (31st July 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd August 2023), Franny (3rd August 2023), Harmony (31st July 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023), Richard S. (31st July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd August 2023)

11. Link to Post #946
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

I came across CSIWEMBLEY - Ebook Collection here.. and downloaded several of the books.

But thought a list and index of each of file would be useful reference for others.

After all, he put a lot of effort into organizing these for us.

Having been expecting useful honest books, audio books and such would be banned from public access... and now seeing how search engines are hiding such info... I started looking for such to download to a large backup drive the last few years.

I am even more convinced this is even more important now.

While we might not read all the books, we could have a private library to help share with others seeking truth and information.

CSIWEMBLEY  - EBOOK COLLECTION 1-16 - List – INDEX

Note
    EBOOK COLLECTION (PART12) – MISSING
    Or is Crop Circles 2188 Pics (Part 12?)
    Attached Files

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Ewan (4th August 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd August 2023), Franny (3rd August 2023), Harmony (31st July 2023), onevoice (31st July 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023), Richard S. (31st July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (3rd August 2023)

13. Link to Post #947
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

In the Light of the Self: Adi Shankara and the Yoga of Non-dualism

Adi Shankara was a South Indian sage and the foremost teacher of Advaita Vedanta, the perennial philosophy that lies at the heart of all religions. Such is his stature that even Ramana Maharshi, probably the best-known modern exponent of Advaita, referred to him simply as Acharya – ‘The Teacher’ – and translated some of his works from Sanskrit for his own devotees.

Advaita offers a vision of life as the manifestation of an absolute, non-dual consciousness transcending all time, space and causation, and it provides the direct means to experience this divine ground of all being as our own Self.

from being some dry and dusty ‘Indian philosophy’, Advaita is a system of practical psychology, based on meditation and insight, that draws the practitioner into the deepest consideration of their own status and what it means to be a human being. As such, it is of immediate relevance to us today, torn as we are by questions of identity and purpose, and the struggle to resolve the age-old problems of ignorance, suffering and inequality.
    This book presents the teachings of Adi Shankara in a highly approachable form through modern translations of his original writings, set in the lively context of his life and mission.

The author, Alistair Shearer, is well-known for his translations of Sanskrit classics: Selections from the Upanishads and The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. He is a long-time teacher of meditation in the lineage of Shankara.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gQT...usp=drive_link

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Ewan (4th August 2023), Franny (3rd August 2023), Harmony (4th August 2023), Icare (16th August 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023)

15. Link to Post #948
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

I don't have a pdf to offer, but this site OceanofPDF is new to me and does okay searching for pdfs and epubs.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ewan (4th August 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (4th August 2023), Harmony (4th August 2023), Icare (16th August 2023), Miller (16th August 2023), Pam (3rd August 2023)

17. Link to Post #949
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Plato: A Complete Introduction: Teach Yourself
    Written by Dr Roy Jackson, who Senior Lecturer at the University of Gloucestershire, Plato: A Complete Introduction is designed to give you everything you need to succeed, all in one place. It covers the key areas that students are expected to be confident in, outlining the basics in clear jargon-free English, and then providing added-value features like summaries of key books, and even lists of questions you might be asked in your seminar or exam.

The book uses a structure that mirrors the way Plato is taught on many university courses, with chapters including: the pre-socratics; Socrates; who was Plato?; can virtue be taught?; piety; the philosophical life; obeying the law of Athens; the Soul; knowledge as recollection; the forms; Plato's state; education and morality; Plato and art; the Later Period; Aristotle, Plato's great pupil; Neoplatonism; Plato and religion; Plato's legacy.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MEe...ew?usp=sharing

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Ewan (8th August 2023), Harmony (7th August 2023), Icare (16th August 2023), Miller (16th August 2023), Pam (7th August 2023), pueblo (9th December 2023), ronny (16th August 2023)

19. Link to Post #950
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

A Secret History of Consciousness
    For the last four centuries, science has tried to account for everything in terms of atoms and molecules and the physical laws they adhere to. Recently, this effort was extended to try to include the inner world of human beings. Gary Lachman argues that this view of consciousness is misguided and unfounded. He points to another approach to the study and exploration of consciousness that erupted into public awareness in the late 1800s.

In this “secret history of consciousness,” consciousness is seen not as a result of neurons and molecules, but as responsible for them; meaning is not imported from the outer world, but rather creates it. In this view, consciousness is a living, evolving presence whose development can be traced through different historical periods, and which evolves along a path to a broader, more expansive state. What that consciousness may be like and how it may be achieved is a major concern of this book.

Lachman concentrates on the period since the late 1800s, when Madame Blavatsky first brought the secret history out into the open. As this history unfolds, we encounter the ideas of many modern thinkers, from esotericists like P. D. Ouspensky, Rudolf Steiner, and Colin Wilson to more mainstream philosophers like Henri Bergson, William James, Owen Barfield and the psychologist Andreas Mavromatis. Two little known but important thinkers play a major role in his synthesis―Jurij Moskvitin, who showed how our consciousness relates to the mechanisms of perception and to the external world, and Jean Gebser, who presented perhaps the most impressive case for the evolution of consciousness.

An important contribution to the study of consciousness ... a must-read.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1meg...ew?usp=sharing

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Ewan (16th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2024), Harmony (16th August 2023), Icare (16th August 2023), Jad (16th August 2023), Magnus (16th August 2023), Miller (16th August 2023), Pam (16th August 2023), ronny (16th August 2023)

21. Link to Post #951
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Ezio Auditore da Firenze (here)
    A Secret History of Consciousness
    For the last four centuries, science has tried to account for everything in terms of atoms and molecules and the physical laws they adhere to. Recently, this effort was extended to try to include the inner world of human beings. Gary Lachman argues that this view of consciousness is misguided and unfounded. He points to another approach to the study and exploration of consciousness that erupted into public awareness in the late 1800s.

In this “secret history of consciousness,” consciousness is seen not as a result of neurons and molecules, but as responsible for them; meaning is not imported from the outer world, but rather creates it. In this view, consciousness is a living, evolving presence whose development can be traced through different historical periods, and which evolves along a path to a broader, more expansive state. What that consciousness may be like and how it may be achieved is a major concern of this book.

Lachman concentrates on the period since the late 1800s, when Madame Blavatsky first brought the secret history out into the open. As this history unfolds, we encounter the ideas of many modern thinkers, from esotericists like P. D. Ouspensky, Rudolf Steiner, and Colin Wilson to more mainstream philosophers like Henri Bergson, William James, Owen Barfield and the psychologist Andreas Mavromatis. Two little known but important thinkers play a major role in his synthesis―Jurij Moskvitin, who showed how our consciousness relates to the mechanisms of perception and to the external world, and Jean Gebser, who presented perhaps the most impressive case for the evolution of consciousness.

An important contribution to the study of consciousness ... a must-read.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1meg...ew?usp=sharing
    Thanks for putting this here. Are you still able to download books from Z Library?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ewan (16th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2024), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (18th August 2023), Harmony (17th August 2023), Icare (16th August 2023), Magnus (18th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023)

23. Link to Post #952
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

You can use this URL, which will automatically jump to the latest URL.
    https://singlelogin.se/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Harmony (19th August 2023), Jad (18th August 2023), Pam (18th August 2023)

25. Link to Post #953
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Have you ever done non-dual inquiry and said to yourself, “I understand it intellectually, but I don’t feel it. It’s not my experience!” If so, The Direct Path, inspired by Sri Atmananda (Krishna Menon), could be for you. This book is the “missing manual” to the Direct Path. For the first time in print, Direct-Path inquiry is presented from beginning to end and beyond, in a user-friendly way. The core of the book is a set of forty experiments designed to help dissolve the most common non-dual sticking points, from simple to subtle. The experiments cover the world, the body, the mind, abstract objects, and witnessing awareness. You are taken step-by-step from the simple perception of a physical object all the way to the collapse of the witness into pure consciousness. Your takeaway is that there’s no experiential doubt that you and all things are awareness, openness, and love. Also included are three tables of contents, illustrations, an index, a section on teaching, and the notion of a “post-nondual realization.” This book can be utilized on its own or as a companion volume to the author’s Standing as Awareness.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18e5...ew?usp=sharing

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

Ewan (3rd December 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Jad (3rd September 2023), Miller (3rd September 2023), onevoice (3rd September 2023), Pam (6th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #954
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Electrical Engineer Moray B. King expands, with diagrams, on how free energy and anti-gravity are possible. The theories of zero point energy maintain there are tremendous fluctuations of electrical field energy embedded within the fabric of space. King explains the following topics: Tapping the Zero-Point Energy as an Energy Source; Fundamentals of a Zero-Point Energy Technology; Vacuum Energy Vortices; The Super Tube; Charge Clusters: The Basis of Zero-Point Energy Inventions; Vortex Filaments, Torsion Fields and the Zero-Point Energy; Transforming the Planet with a Zero-Point Energy Experiment; Dual Vortex Forms: The Key to a Large Zero-Point Energy Coherence. Packed with diagrams, patents and photos. With power shortages now a daily reality in many parts of the world, this book offers a fresh approach very rarely mentioned in the mainstream media.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAi...ew?usp=sharing

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

edina (3rd December 2023), Ewan (3rd December 2023), Pam (9th December 2023), Yoda (9th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #955
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

A Unifying Worldview for Conscious Collaboration with contributions from Jude Currivan, Duane Elgin, Ervin Laszlo, Lynne Twist, Ken Wilber and fellow thought leaders who share the science and spirit of how our interconnection can serve our global family and change the world.
    The Holomovement is wholeness in motion and compassion in action working together for the betterment of all. The Holomovement has always existed; as we enter this unitive age, its evolutionary impulse is uniquely alive in each of us, weaving together the consciousness of the whole. It is a call to unity, but not uniformity. Our evolution and emergence of inherent potential depend upon the planetary-scale synergistic relationships and dynamic coevolutionary partnerships we're nurturing in these unprecedented times. The Holomovement embraces this diversity, inviting you to participate in catalyzing a social movement to balance and harmonize our relationship with each other, the planet and cosmos.

Explore evidence-based understanding and inspirational accounts of the living universe and our integral place in its evolution. In this grand unfolding from simplicity to complexity and diversity toward ever greater levels of interdependence, you will better understand how your own purpose in the evolutionary process is critical to this movement. Find inspiration in this anthology to actively support the wholeness in motion around us, integrating your unique gifts and the Holomovement's unifying values into a collective story of our time that serves the greatest good.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wiX...ew?usp=sharing

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

edina (3rd December 2023), Ewan (9th December 2023), Harmony (3rd December 2023), Miller (5th January 2024), Pam (9th December 2023), Yoda (9th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #956
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

For Beginning and Experienced Yogis Alike
    Both instructive and inspiring, Kriya Yoga: Spiritual Awakening for the New Age can be the spark showing the aspiring devotee both how and why to take up the lifelong practice of Kriya Yoga. Learn the pitfalls to look out for along the way, and how to reach ultimate success on your journey to Self-realization.

Simultaneously, this book is a roadmap for the already practicing Kriya yogi. Through real-life stories from longtime Kriyabans, learn those attitudes and practices that can help or hinder your progress on the spiritual path.

"I wasn't sent to the West by Christ and the great masters of India," Yogananda often told his audiences, "to dogmatize you with a new theology. Jesus himself asked Babaji to send someone here to teach you the science of Kriya Yoga, that people might learn how to commune with God directly. I want to help you toward the attainment of actual experience of Him, through your daily practice of Kriya Yoga."

He added, "The time for knowing God has come!"

Nayaswami Devarshi is a longtime Ananda minister and Kriyacharya (authorized Kriya Yoga teacher). He lives in India, leading Ananda's monastery and serving as the director of Ananda's global Kriya Yoga Sangha. Devarshi works with those taking Kriya Yoga for the first time, and counsels experienced practitioners. He prepares devotees to receive Kriya Yoga and conducts Kriya Initiations around the world.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IIb...ew?usp=sharing

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ezio Auditore da Firenze For This Post:

edina (5th January 2024), Ewan (9th December 2023), Harmony (9th December 2023), Miller (5th January 2024), Pam (9th December 2023), Yoda (9th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #957
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

Thank you for posting links to wonderful books Ezio Auditore da Firenze

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

edina (5th January 2024), Ewan (9th December 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (9th December 2023), Miller (5th January 2024), Pam (9th December 2023), Yoda (9th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #958
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I found this book on Wade Fraiser's forum thread:
    Medical Dark Ages Circa 1984 or Cancer Alternative Therapies Cure Rates
    With the cancer cases going rampant it might be useful.
    An overlook on alternative cancer treatments and their cure rates. There are many quotes on cancer and the medical establishment form all sorts of people about the coruption, lies and perversion of it. It had allegedly been banned in the US of A.
    I would add to library, but don't know how.
    https://zlib.pub/book/medical-dark-a...s-1jhqubn3g93o

Do see this post here as this book has now been added to the Avalon Library
    Last edited by Harmony; 6th January 2024 at 01:35.
    No birth.
    No death.
    No bondage.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Docim369 For This Post:

edina (5th January 2024), Ewan (6th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (12th February 2024), Harmony (6th January 2024), Miller (5th January 2024), Pam (5th January 2024), Yoda (18th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst 1 38 48