+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paloma Cabadas, Conscious Evolution Program ©

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Paloma Cabadas, Conscious Evolution Program ©

To all of you who do not know Paloma Cabadas, specially in English speaking countries, and want to learn more about her new Paradigm: Conscious Evolution©.

She will give you all the answers to all your transcendental questions that you have ever made yourself.

Paloma has all her memories of how this Humanity Project began and why it has been developed here on Earth. She is very well known in Spain and Spanish speaking countries.

Reading her books and hearing her audios you will know how the Universe is structured, that it is created by consciousness and that the Universe is full of live.

You can not miss it.
    http://www.palomacabadas.com/

Conscious Evolution Program ©

The Conscious Evolution Program © is the result of more then 20 years of investigation about the development and evolution of consciousness.
    In every stage of this program we open a space of reflection and experience so that the person can find his own answers.
    All these answers are already within us and finally will flourish to our consciousness.

What we get is all the answers of all the questions that all of us once have made.
    Who am I? ¿What are we doing here? What sense does it make to be here? Is there life in the Universe? How can we certify that there is an evolution and there is presence in the Cosmos? What happens to us when we die?

All these questions are an essential part that we will be exploring in this programme which is in essence an educational programme.

Every course (audio) will deal of essential aspects of the human being, our fears, our Nuclear
    Trauma©, our essential pain, so that we can release it, drain it and transcend it.

We will know what our different talents are, our specific qualities which are inherent to us so that we can be able to count on them and express ourselves in a different way.
    Be able to present ourselves to the world from within the best of ourselves, and finally start to live in happiness.

An essential part of the Program is dedicated to connect ourselves to and mobilize our energy field.
    The energetic or sensitive part of our personality, of our live, is that part that allows us, through the modification of altered states of consciousness, to connect with our transcendental part so that we can start communicating with the Universe.

The way consciousness downloads directly into the human body essential information saved in her databank and her memories, is through the modification and extension of altered states of conciousness and the use of our own sensitivity.
    We can also obtain useful information contacting our evolutional partners, who are our vibrational equals in the Cosmos.

We will give a special dedication to develop this important perceptual part of ourselves so that we finally will be able to integrate fundamental aspects as, the development of thought, our rational part together with the interaction of our sensitive, affective part, so that we can melt our thoughts with our heart.

Paloma Cabadas
    Proyecto Evolución Consciente©
    The Conscious Evolution Program©
    Last edited by Doly; 20th November 2016 at 21:17.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doly For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st November 2016), Froddo (22nd November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Paloma Cabadas, Conscious Evolution Program ©

Thanks... I have made the "Programa de Evolución Consciente" 4 years ago... absolutely amazing and advisable...!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Froddo For This Post:

Doly (25th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paloma Cabadas.
    Programa Evolución consciente.

subir fotos online
    Last edited by Doly; 25th November 2016 at 22:55.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Doly (here)
    Can somebody tell me how I can inser an image? I have no Url of it. I just want to cut and copy. Is that posible?
    I think you'll have to find an image hosting service (eg. https://postimage.org/ ), upload your image and use the resultant url to post the image here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Doly (25th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread