Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Kanye West hospitalized, under psychiatric evaluation

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Unfortunately, as word spread, people like James Alefantis removed the incriminating stuff from Comet Ping Pong restaurant and made his instagram private, but I did get a chance to see it for myself before he did.
    Have you written about the details of what you personally witnessed at the restaurant, if so, could you please direct me to that? If not, can you confirm there were those paintings in the restaurant? I don't want to post the paintings (or see them again) but when I say I'm referring to the paintings of silhouettes, painted in mostly primary colours, depicting those sexual acts, hopefully you get which ones I'm referring to. If those paintings really were in that restaurant then there's no coming back from that, the acts depicted in those paintings are not at all debatable.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (26th November 2016), Debra (26th November 2016), DNA (26th November 2016), Ewan (26th November 2016), onawah (26th November 2016), RunningDeer (28th November 2016), Shannon (26th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

I don't think Kanye is crazy at all. I think he is awake. I think both he and his wife are awake. She is a NEC faculty member and he is a musician. That means they know about the Solfeggio Tones connection to the pineal gland. I think he is trapped and they have taken him off to rehab.
    The Truth is stranger than Fiction.
    www.TEPDNG.com

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Onyx For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th November 2016), Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (26th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (26th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), Lettherebelight (27th November 2016), Matthew (27th November 2016), uzn (26th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Unfortunately, as word spread, people like James Alefantis removed the incriminating stuff from Comet Ping Pong restaurant and made his instagram private, but I did get a chance to see it for myself before he did.
    Have you written about the details of what you personally witnessed at the restaurant, if so, could you please direct me to that? If not, can you confirm there were those paintings in the restaurant? I don't want to post the paintings (or see them again) but when I say I'm referring to the paintings of silhouettes, painted in mostly primary colours, depicting those sexual acts, hopefully you get which ones I'm referring to. If those paintings really were in that restaurant then there's no coming back from that, the acts depicted in those paintings are not at all debatable.
    I didn't personally go there, I saw videos of the place (had a girls voice narrating), which were removed very quickly once they realised people from 4chan were snooping (it also didn't help people were saying things like "we're on to you" etc )

And yes, I saw the paintings and as you are uncomfortable about it all, understandably, I won't describe the paintings in detail, but they were definitely silhouette paintings, depicting sexual acts. There were also some others that had silhouettes of dismemberment. Such a lovely display of art for a place where people of ALL ages are welcome.

Here is an article which details that Sasha Lord works with another artist, Jordan Betette to make the flyers for advertising gigs at comet ping pong: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/a...bout-its-music

“Post(er) Apocalypse,” a show at Wild Hand Workspace in Brookland, surveys a mess of flyers from the past two years of shows at Comet. The prints represent a collaboration between ubiquitous D.C. promoter Sasha Lord, who’s made the restaurant a destination on the local-music circuit, and Magickbat (aka Jourdan Betette), the artist Lord has tapped as her go-to flyer designer for most of Comet’s shows since 2012.

Poster Art: http://www.sashalordpresents.com/poster-art/

Example of strange and occult art:

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (27th November 2016), Ewan (27th November 2016), Holly Lindin (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2016), Lettherebelight (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), Wind (27th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Update on Kanye. Earlier reports said he was dehydrated and exhausted but the latest report that he is suffering from profound depression and paranoia and has for some time. Sounds a lot more like it, and sane, very sane, given his predicament.

Quote ]New report: Kanye West convinced people out to get him

The "paranoid and profoundly depressed" rapper remains in hospital.

Despite hopes he would make it home in time for Thanksgiving, Kanye West remains at UCLA Medical Centre, following new claims the star has been "paranoid and profoundly depressed" for a long time.

The 39-year-old rapper was taken to hospital last Monday after suffering from "exhaustion" and "sleep deprivation", but sources tell TMZ.com the "Famous" rapper "was convinced people were out to get him, including the doctors who were caring for him."...
    Source.

Cool pic, orbs.

Sourced from above article.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

7alon (27th November 2016), Baby Steps (27th November 2016), BMJ (27th November 2016), David Trd1 (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (27th November 2016), enfoldedblue (27th November 2016), Ewan (27th November 2016), greybeard (27th November 2016), Holly Lindin (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Well ... speaking of Sam Lufti ...

The OJ Simpson Story was bizarre to say the least, from beginning to (never)end(ing). Regardless of one's opinion about that whole circus, at the end of the day one was left to say: What was going on with that guy? And we still don't know. But there is one who does. Many forget the central role played by patriarch Mr Kardashian, Robert, as "OJ's close friend and attorney" ...

Just sayin ...
    Right and I also seem to remember Bruce/Caitlin Jenner having a car accident and going through some bizarre things just before she came out as identifying as a woman......Something is up with this and I am a skeptic or more conservative about considering things like this. Crazy.
    'Chelsea' Manning always threw me a bit, but I confess I never attempted to find out much back history.

There is infiltration in the US Military of a satanic group that procure/indentify effeminate/petite looking Gi`s and privates(among many other things). They choose them, move them off base, in the past, in Iraq to a base in Qatar and tell them there have been chosen to go through ''torture training'' . During this process the initial process of alter creation happens. There are also given LSD, This training period(a number of weeks) penultimates in a blood sex magic ritual where an entity is embedded within them whilst the subject is performing felicio and at the same time blood is poured over them.

After this period , they start to have missing time and have ''female'' urges which plays out and unfolds for them. When they return or leave the army, the missing time periods continue and they are encouraged to engage with networks of people in New york city etc, they are completely changed people to who their families and girlfriends etc knew and loved before they left for overseas deployment. They start HRT and breast implants, there is a noticeable drop in IQ and such. These networks they are encouraged to get involved with are associated with employees of big corps and banks. Two in particular, One being Dick cheneys infamous board sitting, pre vices presidency job and the second being JPM. Through these networks they are encouraged/handled to become high class prostitutes(cash cows) and missing time continues. (these are periods they are used for sex magic rituals).

Ive sat on this ''particular'' knowledge for 3 years now...

It all sounds like a fantastical story doesnt it..

I imagine,and frankly always thought when Bradley (chelsea) manning, ''came out'' was put through such programming when she/he was being interned for such a long period.

This particular type of programming is sometimes used as revenge for Those who dont tow the line, i.e. a high up cultist(illuminated) banker who has started making decisions with his conscience may have his son, disappear, and be put through such programming as a warning and humiliation and an example to anyone else having such thoughts or inclinations.
    Last edited by David Trd1; 27th November 2016 at 12:05.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2016), Hervé (27th November 2016), Holly Lindin (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), starlight (20th June 2017), ThePythonicCow (28th November 2016), uzn (27th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

He comes across as either having a massive ego or Bi polar.
    His out bursts and self declarations of his great talent have been going on for quite a while.
    Look also at who he married--the Kardashian brand name.

As yet I would not read too much into any of it.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

7alon (27th November 2016), AutumnW (27th November 2016), Bluegreen (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Eram (27th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2016), Pam (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), Wind (27th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

I was diagnosed schizophrenic, I got arrested at my job because I wrote on a blog I would have my stalkers arrested. A few weeks leading up to that, appliances and air flow repeated an swear word at me. In the hospital they claimed to be FBI and used v2k to harrass me there. Now, I've figured out how they apply there mind control in this "no touch torture" program. You can't let the world around you trick you.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (27th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Hervé (27th November 2016), Inversion (27th November 2016), Shannon (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), uzn (27th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    [...]
    There is infiltration in the US Military of a satanic group that procure/indentify effeminate/petite looking Gi`s and privates(among many other things). They choose them, move them off base, in the past, in Iraq to a base in Qatar and tell them there have been chosen to go through ''torture training'' .
    [...]
    This article gives an idea on how long such "training" has been going on:

Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control

See also:
    Kay Griggs on Homosexual Initiation in US Military
    The Kay Griggs testimony
    Who is Kay Griggs?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (27th November 2016), Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (27th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), David Trd1 (27th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Ewan (27th November 2016), Holly Lindin (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2016), Sophocles (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by heuristic thought (here)
    I was diagnosed schizophrenic, I got arrested at my job because I wrote on a blog I would have my stalkers arrested. A few weeks leading up to that, appliances and air flow repeated an swear word at me. In the hospital they claimed to be FBI and used v2k to harrass me there. Now, I've figured out how they apply there mind control in this "no touch torture" program. You can't let the world around you trick you.
    I have a couple of questions if you don't mind?

1. Would you be able to elaborate on how you believe 'they' apply their mind control?

2. Do you still hear things? Have you tried to do something like move away from where you are suffering from these problems?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    His out bursts and self declarations of his great talent have been going on for quite a while.

Chris
    Big ego - yuh, so? It's his life, he gets to choose who he is, well he's supposed to have that freedom to anyway, like all of us. I don't see how any of this negates anything he said or the events that followed, I've tried, really, can't see it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

AutumnW (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), greybeard (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

If Kanye really did mention PIZZAGATE
    Yes, in one of his rants he told his audience to "Google Pizzagate".

I am of the opinion that this is nothing. People crack up all the time. Especially people under pressure. When celebrities do it, it's very public. It doesn't mean the Illuminati boogeyman is behind every bush. I'm guessing Kanye overdid it and stayed up for a few days because he was on cocaine. That would certainly lead to exhaustion, dehydration and paranoia.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

AutumnW (27th November 2016), Bluegreen (27th November 2016), BMJ (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), greybeard (27th November 2016), Hazelfern (28th November 2016), uzn (27th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,408 times in 1,719 posts

Update on Kanye. Earlier reports said he was dehydrated and exhausted but the latest report that he is suffering from profound depression and paranoia and has for some time. Sounds a lot more like it, and sane, very sane, given his predicament.

Quote ]New report: Kanye West convinced people out to get him

The "paranoid and profoundly depressed" rapper remains in hospital.

Despite hopes he would make it home in time for Thanksgiving, Kanye West remains at UCLA Medical Centre, following new claims the star has been "paranoid and profoundly depressed" for a long time.

The 39-year-old rapper was taken to hospital last Monday after suffering from "exhaustion" and "sleep deprivation", but sources tell TMZ.com the "Famous" rapper "was convinced people were out to get him, including the doctors who were caring for him."...
    So he has been hospitalized and is paranoid and depressed, sounds like a setup which we know it is. Typically this type of setup is done to people being gangstalked, (although Kanye is not beng gangstalked), the consequence could be forced suicide of Kanye.
    Last edited by BMJ; 27th November 2016 at 16:52.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

@Chris

Many celebrities that make up popular culture, historically and presently, have been abused, trapped, humiliated, murdered, controlled etc. Whether I appreciate their work or not, they’re human beings and Kanye West is a father. What he said and the way he behaved is congruent with what he said he was doing. You could be spot on, I wouldn’t know, but he could also really be disillusioned and doing what he believes is right or true. It’s sad to me to see assumptions of mental health issues when none of us could really know that and it could also be something from the heart.

I’m sorry I posted about it though, I can’t see what good that could do either. You’re entitled to your opinion and I’m sorry for my tone in my previous post.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th November 2016), AutumnW (27th November 2016), bennycog (27th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Eram (27th November 2016), greybeard (27th November 2016), skogvokter (28th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), uzn (27th November 2016), Wind (28th November 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris
    Big ego - yuh, so? It's his life, he gets to choose who he is, well he's supposed to have that freedom to anyway, like all of us. I don't see how any of this negates anything he said or the events that followed, I've tried, really, can't see it.

The line is "As yet", my friend
    Im just saying --more evidence would help.

Its all "Hollywood" so to speak--people do all kind of things--sign their life away literally to be successful.
    Im not naive --it could be any or none of the things suggested so far.

Im sorry for children growing up in the unreal environment created by hero worshiped wealthy parents.
    The list of their teens ending up in rehab is really something.
    All very sad.

My catch phrase is "Wait and see"

Ch

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (27th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (28th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like to bring something else up which is off topic perhaps but part of a big picture.

First to be clear I am no longer into conspiracy theories, so many aired without much other than intelligent opinion.

What is implied over and over is that virtually every person of any influence, be it music, media, politics, sport, the list is endless. has been mind controlled, corrupted, trained, brain washed, black mailed subject to terrible things--has a handler.

Now I find this is something I would rather not believe, not saying it is not so.
    I would rather believe in a world where people work for their success--where there are people of honor, with integrity and compassion for the less fortunate.

What I fix my attention on --my belief, "right or wrong", can make a difference in this world of opposites.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th November 2016 at 18:30.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), Heartsong (27th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Chris
    People with delusions of grandeur, like this cat, often go through a hypo manic phase, characterized by high energy levels, magnetic personalities, tremendous confidence and ambition. They can function on this state for years, accomplishing amazing things.

But some of them go on to develop true manic depression, characterized by symptoms that West is currently manifesting. As such, and if he is in the down cycle of a bipolar event, he is NOT a reliable witness, his conclusions are questionable and his rants, in particular, can't be taken seriously.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), greybeard (27th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th November 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

sounds to me like you should research mk ultra a bit more and prob not make wild accusations about folks you have never met and know nothing about.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)

I am of the opinion that this is nothing. People crack up all the time. Especially people under pressure. When celebrities do it, it's very public. It doesn't mean the Illuminati boogeyman is behind every bush. I'm guessing Kanye overdid it and stayed up for a few days because he was on cocaine. That would certainly lead to exhaustion, dehydration and paranoia.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (27th November 2016), enfoldedblue (27th November 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

While I agree that there is so much misinformation and disinformation out there... and have never been one to jump on the next alternative 'star' bandwagon... because having watched for long enough from a distance have seen virtually everyone fizzle out into nothing....but I have researched the MKUltra material enough to be convinced this it is real and is a tool used by those in power to create subjects who promote the values that serve their wider agenda to the masses. My gut tells me there is more to this story than just a guy with a big ego who is tired form too much cocaine use.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

7alon (28th November 2016), Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), drneglector (28th November 2016), greybeard (29th November 2016), Hervé (27th November 2016), Jantje (28th November 2016), robinr1 (27th November 2016), Sean (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016), Wind (28th November 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Some readers might find this thread to be of some interest: Speaking of "Street Crimes," Riots, etc... and learn it takes only a couple of weeks of "psychiatric treatment" to turn someone into a mind controlled asset...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), BMJ (28th November 2016), Debra (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), DNA (27th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)

Have you looked into Pizzagate?
    Have you looked into the wikileaks e-mails provided by Julian Assange and written by John Podesta?
    And when it comes to Hollywood I'm inclined to think that "yes", the illuminati boogeyman is indeed behind every bush in so far as sunset boulevard is concerned.
    What you need to understand is that the media is so controlled that they did not and do not want to risk any famous folks imparting the truth as such abusing their privileged platform, so they have the famous folks on lockdown.
    Maybe if you would unplug from the mainstream media and stop disappearing from Avalon for years at a time you would know this.
    Just my 2 cents.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (28th November 2016), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2022), drneglector (28th November 2016), enfoldedblue (27th November 2016), Eram (27th November 2016), Holly Lindin (28th November 2016), The Freedom Train (28th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast