+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The electromagnetic UFO travel hypothesis

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The electromagnetic UFO travel hypothesis

Want to take the opportunity to share some ideas, perspectives and stuff I've looked into in regards to the UFO phenomenon and specifically how do they get here?! It's mostly some philosophical ideas.

At this point I've studied a lot of various theories on this topic, everything from the theories of the ET Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka, stuff explained by Bob Lazar/Area 51 related stuff etc.

Ben Rich hinted at the fact that key to the success behind Lockheed's more advanced technologies was that they had discovered an error in one of Einstein's equations.

https://truestrange.com/2010/09/14/b...-ufo-are-real/

My theory is that I think this relates to the equation E = m * c^2. I think that the c speed of light component of this equation has a condition attached and I think they have discovered what that condition is.

I think the speed of light is actually the result of a density function and because of that it has a relationship to the mass component. If that is the case you are able to re-write this equation and possibly make it complete, so that it applies not only to the local space time continuum but so that it actually is applicable throughout the entire creation.

Let's dig deeper. Let's assume that the speed of light is actually not a constant in absolute terms, but rather relative to the electromagnetic frequency within which it is measured. Can it be so? The answer is yes.

The speed of light has been measured as

c = 299 792 458 m/s

To convert the speed of light into a frequency, we need to divide it by a distance component to get the SI unit for frequency which is 1 / s or times / second.

What happens if we divide the speed of light by the earth's circumference?

The equatorial radius of earth is 6378100 meters, so earth's circumference is hence 2 * pi * 6378100 = 40074784 m

c / C = 299 792 458 / 40 074 784 = 7,4808252990209504310740639300763 Hz

So what we can clearly see here is an indication that there is a relationship between earth's frequency and the speed of light. In precise terms the relationship is relating to an an inner layer that is measuring at a radius of 6 093 672 meters, which yields a radius delta of 284 428 meters. We can from this derive a new hypothesis which is that earth's electromagnetic core is inside of earth with a core radius of 6 093 672 meters. Therefore wherever on earth that we are measuring the speed of light, we might constantly be impacted by earth's electromagnetic field, hence the reason that we are ending up with 299 792 458 m/s for the speed of light.

If this would be the case, it means that the speed of light is actually not a constant, but rather a result of the size of the electromagnetic field within which it is measured. Suddenly everything we think we know about space travel, distance in space etc., falls apart. For instance it could be that in absolute terms there kind of is nothing like "over there". Everything could exist here and now, only at different frequencies.

Let's dig a bit deeper. The question now becomes, what is really an electromagnetic field of a body in creation? Could it be that it is a unique space-time identifier of an object in creation existing in a particular as unique parallel universe? Wow. It starts to open up a little. If this hypothesis is true, now we suddenly have formed a theory of how creation could be mapped out and navigated in both space and time! To get to a particular unique body in space and a particular time of that body in space, all we need to know is its electromagnetic frequency expressing that body at a specific time. Let's say we would have done some research into how earth's electromagnetic field has changed over the last 50 years. This information could be the key to understanding how to travel back in time to earth in a parallel universe 50 years into the past. Going back would be about understanding the current electromagnetic frequency of earth. Can you see how scalable this concept is?

Let's assume that this is really how it works, that somehow everything in creation at any time is expressed by a particular unique electromagnetic frequency, and that consciousness is actually always passing through these electromagnetic fields inside of the human "vehicle", that even each one of us exist as unique bodies in an infinite number of parallel universes. If this is the case, then that also means that even humans are identified by a particular electromagnetic field in a particular space and time and that this frequency is actually deriving the frequency of the body within which it exists. If this is true, it means that all we need to do to travel anywhere is to put the human "vehicle" within an electromagnetic field that breaks and shields the body from the surrounding electromagnetic field and instead is generating an electromagnetic field with a frequency of a particular time of another body in space, say Mars. That could produce an enormous force of attraction to that body in time and space. The implications are mind blowing.

This is a possibility I think is worth looking more closely into...

There are some spin off philosophical twists to this theory. For instance that humans could be constantly travelling in time and space through a force of attraction between very similar earths in very similar parallel universes and that when two consciousnesses in creation are sharing the same inner state of being or moving towards the same inner state of being, they end up meeting in the physical reality, because they are attracted to a very specific time and space by that very specific inner state of being. That could then create all kinds of interesting synchronicities from a consciousness perspective. You could for instance meet someone that feels exactly the same about you as you feel about that person because you are sharing precisely the same inner state of being, it could be an almost impossible mutual attraction, almost like the being is meeting itself from two opposite perspectives at once. This concept then ties into the concept of polarity, that a specific frequency exists both as + and as -. (which should not be understood as positive and negative, just as polar opposites of the same frequency but of the opposite direction of spin, or put in another way, two observations/beings of the same frequencies from opposite perspectives, e.g., male and female, how polarity ties in is complex though...)
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th November 2016 at 21:13.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th April 2017), Billy (6th December 2016), ghostrider (28th November 2016), Gillian (27th November 2016), Snoweagle (27th November 2016), Star Tsar (28th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (27th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The electromagnetic UFO travel hypothesis

Nice post WhiteLove

Ties in with my recent re-watching/reading Ralph Rings vids and work
    He says you have to be in Higher states of being/mind to really use these craft. Be in the state of Knowing-Mind.
    Love watching, listening to this guy, puts it over so casually, he makes me fell like I could just knock up a craft at the weekend.

Unique DNA 'frequency' to an individual. DNA mapping every one on the planet, no getting away.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 27th November 2016 at 18:36.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), WhiteLove (27th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

White love,
    If the etheric body requires no vehicle to do this, perhaps what you are describing here is what happens when we dream.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

WhiteLove (27th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Nice post WhiteLove

Ties in with my recent re-watching/reading Ralph Rings vids and work
    He says you have to be in Higher states of being/mind to really use these craft. Be in the state of Knowing-Mind.
    Love watching, listening to this guy, puts it over so casually, he makes me fell like I could just knock up a craft at the weekend.

Unique DNA 'frequency' to an individual. DNA mapping every one on the planet, no getting away.
    Cool reference, I need to research his work now... Thanks!

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Watching this now... Interesting:

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

East Sun (28th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Noelle (4th January 2017), Phoenix1304 (28th November 2016), Star Tsar (28th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Ok the alien thang. Electromagnetism, really? I doubt it:-)

The electrical environment in the cosmos is a by product of the interaction of magnetic fields. Just like the snails trail, the wake of a ship or the skid marks on underpants. Electricity is the left overs. Magnetic poop if you like:-)

The cosmos does not depend on electricity. The cosmos is entirely Magnetic. Fields and difference. The electricity is a by product of the dimension it impacts.

How many alien craft has the world suffered the exposure of?
    How many of those craft had engines sticking out?

Until people realise the dominant science is the study of magnetism then any consideration for space travel without its understanding and application is pitiful and wasteful.

Google: magnetism, magnetic resonance, cosmic magnetism etc . . .
    Find the research papers and documents, piece it together for yourselves. As until you do it for yourselves you will always be chasing the rainbows end.

NB Electricity is merely our control or interface.
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 28th November 2016 at 00:20.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Michi (28th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it is said , some of them get here by jumping ... they turn the ship and it's occupants into energy for a fraction of a second entering null time , where there is no time , no space , space and time collapse on themselves .... they enter hyperspace and beam from point to point , as long as they are 152,000 kilometers from the nearest orbiting body ... the energy screen around the ship deflects particles without any resistance , once the speed of light is achieved , the second drive is activated the screens are lowered and the force against the ship is converted into energy , the ship dematerializes and reappears at the same time at the desired location ...hence they say to travel in cosmic space two drives are needed , one to achieve near the speed of light and one to exceed the speed of light millions and billions of times ...thats how semjase explained it anyhoo ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

This is a more indepth Ralph Ring vid

Related: Listen to Lt. Col. Tom Bearden talk about the sort of knowledge we already have of energy tapping

It's all one story fluctuating between what we think we know about: Energy/universe, UFO/Craft/Orbs, Us and our higher selves.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Noelle (4th January 2017), Sirius White (6th December 2016), WhiteLove (28th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my kind of thread!!

From the Book "Beyond The Light Barrier"...

"We speak of the measure of light, not of the speed of light. Light gives the illusion of velocity, when in reality it is a pulse resonating in the frequencies of time and gravity. Thereby, our galaxy is created to the universal geometric harmonics of light—light is a universal geometric. Time and gravity, or a reversal in the flow of time and antigravity, can be achieved by altering the energy of light pulsing through space, through the atmosphere of planets, and throughout all creation, as micro-atoms of light form the atoms of all gases, liquids and solids.

As I mentioned before, the unified differentials of light interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship, and it moves without sound or the restriction of speed as the molecules of atmosphere are pushed aside instead of piling up in flight. In space, the unified field of light creates a shift in space and time. No velocity is involved—there is only a shift in frequency as the spaceship vibrates in harmonic resonance to interact with the wave energy of light pulsing throughout the galaxy. It simply uses the fabric of space itself, which is light, vibrating in waveform frequencies in alternate pulses of matter and antimatter. Thereby we overcome the problems of space travel beyond the light barrier.

Earth scientists still have the restriction of the sound barrier in atmospheric flight. Perhaps they will discover that there is no restriction that causes the sonic boom if they can perfect an aircraft that pushes aside the molecules of air instead of allowing the molecules to pile up against the craft."

"Like the tunnel or ionized path that lightning creates and uses as a channel through the air from ground to cloud?" I asked. I was so very interested—I could not miss one word of Akon's information.

"My beloved," he answered with a smile, "it can be a duplication of nature. If we can find all the answers to atmospheric and space travel within the simplicity of nature, so could humankind of Earth find these answers, provided they cooperate with nature instead of attempting to destroy her. The key to all this lies in harmony—harmonic interaction with all things and nature throughout our galaxy—and it is for humankind to achieve all this first. We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time field and appear in the time field geometric of our home planet, within a neighboring solar system. You, my beloved, will simply come with us in a future time cycle." - Akon

"Physical matter, like this spaceship and ourselves, is nothing more than a concentrated field of force. We are made up of these waveforms, and we can feel and see similar waveforms that resonate within our range of frequencies. The spaceship achieves a shift in space-time simply by stepping up the frequencies of light and time between each pulse of physical matter. It is a planet formed by three spiraling wave motions in space, and it re-positions itself within the spatial dimensions of the planet by decreasing frequencies between pulses. Thus it appears in the time geometric of the planet, which can be anywhere in space—in the Sun's system or in another solar system altogether." - Akon

Not only do I think some spaceships use electromagnetics, I believe our heart and mind together create an electromagnetic field and this is how we create things like the Merkabah, this is how the Law of Attraction works, how we create our reality, how we tune into a certain reality, how we quantum leap, etc. We use our thoughts and emotions to create an electromagnetic field and it's frequency determines our perceivable reality.

A number of sources I've heard or read explain how spaceships are conscious and you use telepathy to communicate with it. Some say spaceships are manifested or "grown" in higher dimensions and phase into 3D reality. This is why they have no seems, bolts, etc. It makes sense to me that consciousness can "come through" into the 3D via electromagnetic fields (creating wormholes or star gates, similar to how Chakras work), so if a ship creates one just like the mind and heart of a body, why couldn't intelligence come through into 3D via a spaceships electromagnetic field?

I like how Ram Dass puts it, replace 'shape' with 'frequency' to better fit our topic.

"Everything has a vibration. When you embody the energy of wanting, the vehicle of your being takes a particular shape. The shape of wanting. And in the shape of wanting, nothing can be truly received. Love cannot fit into this shape, prosperity cannot fit into this shape, peace cannot fit into this shape."

I believe our practiced, habitual, thoughts and emotions are one of our most powerful tools, not just in relation to 3D reality, or manifesting the car we want, but at a much larger scale too, it's multidimensional, it's more fundamental to our reality than most think, IMO.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 28th November 2016 at 17:07.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (28th November 2016), WhiteLove (28th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Let's dig a bit deeper. The question now becomes, what is really an electromagnetic field of a body in creation? Could it be that it is a unique space-time identifier of an object in creation existing in a particular as unique parallel universe? Wow. It starts to open up a little. If this hypothesis is true, now we suddenly have formed a theory of how creation could be mapped out and navigated in both space and time! To get to a particular unique body in space and a particular time of that body in space, all we need to know is its electromagnetic frequency expressing that body at a specific time. Let's say we would have done some research into how earth's electromagnetic field has changed over the last 50 years. This information could be the key to understanding how to travel back in time to earth in a parallel universe 50 years into the past. Going back would be about understanding the current electromagnetic frequency of earth. Can you see how scalable this concept is?

I already posted this quote but here it is again

"We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time field and appear in the time field geometric of our home planet, within a neighboring solar system. You, my beloved, will simply come with us in a future time cycle." - Akon

Some believe we have Yuga's, or time cycles that shift reality on Earth, Golden Age vs Bronze Age. One way to view these cycles is that the frequency of Earth is changed based on where we are located in the Universe, and every object in space has it's own signature that is changing based on how it relates to the other stars and planets. Like a ringing Bell, but it's always changing.

So when you say let's travel to Earth 50 years ago, you are locking into it's specific frequency it was in, based on it's location in the Universe & that frequency is effected by the location of all the other stars and planets. So to go to that space/time, you go to it's frequency, you don't turn a dial that says go to the year 1966. You'd dial into it's frequency. The year 1966 might be 7.8420009 hz. And in the Year 2016 might be 7.8420011 hz. So you or your spaceship phase into that frequency and it's as if you popped out of reality in one place and popped into reality in another. Say you want to travel to Alpha Centauri... You'd have to know it's 'time field geometric' or frequency and you just tune in, like a radio station. Tune the dial to 8 hz and suddenly you're one solar system over from ours surrounded by stars and planets in the 8 hz range.

It makes me wonder also, assume we have a telescope powerful enough to look at the Pleiadians... do you think we'd actually see them? Would they look like Ghosts, would they be totally invisible to our eyes? What if they resonate at 70 hz, would their bodies even show up to us? Would their buildings?

This is also in line with how we can astral project or teleport our bodies to other planets... it all seems to work on shifts in frequency.

I think this is also how we manifest a healthy body, like Bruce Lipton and Dr. Joe Dispenza have been showing we can heal ourselves. If I have another healthy body in another timeline, another dimension, etc I can 'jump' into that reality and be in a healthy body instantly.

I'm sure some of you have heard about people with multiple personalities and how one personality can have a deadly allergy to something like nuts or strawberries but when they flip to the other personality, no more allergy. We can change our biology with our consciousness.
    Last edited by halcyon026; 28th November 2016 at 17:39.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (28th November 2016), WhiteLove (29th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

halcyon026
    Quote It makes me wonder also, assume we have a telescope powerful enough to look at the Pleiadians... do you think we'd actually see them? Would they look like Ghosts, would they be totally invisible to our eyes? What if they resonate at 70 hz, would their bodies even show up to us? Would their buildings?
    Yes and same could be said for our nearest planets. planets that to us look totally inhospitable to our life form.
    Quote I think this is also how we manifest a healthy body, like Bruce Lipton and Dr. Joe Dispenza have been showing we can heal ourselves. If I have another healthy body in another timeline, another dimension, etc I can 'jump' into that reality and be in a healthy body instantly.
    yes and in a related/lesser level people who practice some martial arts, like Muay Thai.
    Befor they fight they gather energies and skill from past and future lives, or is that Time-Line-Lives

And YES
    Quote This is my kind of thread!!
    this is a great subject/post
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 28th November 2016 at 19:34.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), halcyon026 (29th November 2016), WhiteLove (29th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, I am impressed by the depth of knowledge in what you are sharing, very interesting ideas!

I have some weak memories of having experienced moving across the frequency boundary of our reality and a different reality. That particular frequency was in the hundreds, I think somewhere between 200 and 700 Hz/kHz/MHz, it was a three digit number I can still remember and it was kind of like a barrier at this frequency where another reality started. I can remember the barrier itself was kind of like black space. So it might be that there are a set of planes of reality, each with its particular frequency range and that these are separated from each other due to difference in frequency. This in combination with another experience I have had, indicates that the inner frequency within the consciousness of a being is discrete from its context, if you for instance accelerate in your level of love you will reach a point when you simply cannot exist in that reality anymore because you are in your own frequency out of phase with the reality you are in. This is I think a form of travelling in both time and space that we have not yet discovered, but will... But the fact that the container of consciousness might have an own discrete frequency that is love related indicates that we might one day travel in space and time, only by communicating being of love. I can for instance see with my third eye how a group of people stand in a ring and hold hands while expressing a mutual and equal level of unconditional love that forms a force field within which we can collectively travel in time and space because within that field we are able to greatly overcome limitation. This is a level of truth we might not yet have reached, but I think it is totally possible that we can collectively achieve a truth level like this.

Also, it might be that a consciousness can exist at many levels at once, but be in play mode only at a single parallel universe at a time, while in all of the other universes the being is in a single state, in a pause mode. This based on the experience I had in which from the perspectve of a higher dimension I left my body in the lower dimension like if it was a still image (I was frozen in a standing position when I left my body). This could have been because there was a plan for me to go back or because a reality can freeze like this in time and space from the perspective of consciousness. It indicates time travel might be possible if consciousness can travel past and beyond vibrational barriers to higher or lower frequencies where time is different relatively speaking due to the relative difference in frequency. To go back in time you would have to not only master frequency but also polarity - the direction of the frequency. Going forward in time could be like going to a higher dimension within the same polarity for some time, then go back. Going backwards in time could be like finding a twin reality to ours, say at -7.83 Hz, go there then from there accelerate to the higher dimension, go back and then shift back into the original earth. I am fairly convinced that A) it works something along these lines, that B) beings out there have discovered and do this and C) because of A and B they are at a state of much much less limitation within their consciousness and being and at much greater levels of truth because they are aware of so much more relative to how it truly works. They can for instance move back in time to figure out some mystery and turn it into truth. In this way they can hold lighter and lighter levels of density within their consciousness, hence they become less and less limited overall, not only in terms of time and space but in terms of all kinds of other things as well. Imagine for instance that you are at a place of great level of love and truth, within which there is also great level of positive synchronicity. From our limited perspective we think what they are going through is like impossible dreams, because it is such a miraculous type of reality. But where love peace and truth is a dominant force there is also great synchronicity. I think it is an exstatic and extremely exciting and joyful experience of life, being so free that you can go to another world tomorrow knowing that you have infinite more worlds to discover after that and nothing will ever again detach you from that, that love and truth you have found is yours forever.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th November 2016 at 19:55.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Also, it might be that a consciousness can exist at many levels at once, but be in play mode only at a single parallel universe at a time, while in all of the other universes the being is in a single state, in a pause mode.
    Well I have experienced looking down on the Earth from hi altitude while at the same time, the lil low density body me was happily/safely driving along a windy road at 30-40 mph
    That lasted about 5 mins.

That really opened me up giving me a great feeling of inner joy and empowerment.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

WhiteLove (29th November 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

I already posted this quote but here it is again

"We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time field and appear in the time field geometric of our home planet, within a neighboring solar system. You, my beloved, will simply come with us in a future time cycle." - Akon

Some believe we have Yuga's, or time cycles that shift reality on Earth, Golden Age vs Bronze Age. One way to view these cycles is that the frequency of Earth is changed based on where we are located in the Universe, and every object in space has it's own signature that is changing based on how it relates to the other stars and planets. Like a ringing Bell, but it's always changing.

So when you say let's travel to Earth 50 years ago, you are locking into it's specific frequency it was in, based on it's location in the Universe & that frequency is effected by the location of all the other stars and planets. So to go to that space/time, you go to it's frequency, you don't turn a dial that says go to the year 1966. You'd dial into it's frequency. The year 1966 might be 7.8420009 hz. And in the Year 2016 might be 7.8420011 hz. So you or your spaceship phase into that frequency and it's as if you popped out of reality in one place and popped into reality in another. Say you want to travel to Alpha Centauri... You'd have to know it's 'time field geometric' or frequency and you just tune in, like a radio station. Tune the dial to 8 hz and suddenly you're one solar system over from ours surrounded by stars and planets in the 8 hz range.

It makes me wonder also, assume we have a telescope powerful enough to look at the Pleiadians... do you think we'd actually see them? Would they look like Ghosts, would they be totally invisible to our eyes? What if they resonate at 70 hz, would their bodies even show up to us? Would their buildings?

This is also in line with how we can astral project or teleport our bodies to other planets... it all seems to work on shifts in frequency.

I think this is also how we manifest a healthy body, like Bruce Lipton and Dr. Joe Dispenza have been showing we can heal ourselves. If I have another healthy body in another timeline, another dimension, etc I can 'jump' into that reality and be in a healthy body instantly.

I'm sure some of you have heard about people with multiple personalities and how one personality can have a deadly allergy to something like nuts or strawberries but when they flip to the other personality, no more allergy. We can change our biology with our consciousness.
    Interesting thoughts, commenting it much would ruin it I think. One puzzle piece I want to share relating to this is the aspect of acceleration relative to frequency, meaning that relative differences in the frequency of force fields is one aspect to all of this, but in order to move between these planes of different vibrational rate, a frequency acceleration is required. You could based on this idea then form a frequency acceleration hypothesis about reality, which is that all aspects of creation are constantly accelerating and deaccelerating to infinity, the combination is what is keeping it all in balance and alive. But with this I don't mean "positive and negative", I mean acceleration from perspective A as well as from perspective B when B is exactly opposite to perspective A. It is kind of like this: A <- reverse-change -> B. A and B both change opposite things at the same time until they meet to now contain the product of all of that information. With that information they then bring that into a new iteration that is slightly faster than the previous and more energetic at its fusion at the end of the cycle - so ultimately infinite acceleration of ever more enriched fusions at the end of each cycle. Inifinite potential realized. But it is not just A and B, but also then infinite of those. Polarity is just the exact opposite between two values in a lake of various values, in the lake you will have infinite such pairs bonding in infinite ways with other pairs, that are becoming clusters fusing with other polar opposite clusters and so on. From scientific studies we know that galaxies undergo a fusion process and I have experienced soul fusion. This indicates fusion, acceleration, frequency, polarity, change, infinity, density, dimension, being, creation, design, intelligence, structure, contrast and maybe that combination is what technically/mechanically describes the creation process, nothing is really created, it is combined in forever richer/more intelligent ways.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th November 2016 at 21:44.

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)
    ...."We simply disappear with our spaceship out of this planet's time field and appear in the time field geometric of our home planet, within a neighboring solar system. You, my beloved, will simply come with us in a future time cycle." - Akon
    David Sereda believes that indeed the craft and occupants raise their frequency so high that they are able to travel as quickly as thought patterns. I am oversimplifying in my admittedly lay voice, but many of his books and videos elaborate in detail. He is a very interesting speaker. I am not sure about the number of trinkets he has begun to sell, so that may be off-putting to some.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

It depends on how you choose to define electricity, magentism, and the likes of "plasma."

From one perspective, one can say that the Universe is entirely electric. From another, that it is magnetic.

Regardless of our labels to define the different parts of the element, it is indeed One substance and Force. What we call "electricity" is but a manifestation (in the form of "discharge") of a much greater one. Merely portions of a larger wave cycle. What Academia sees as cause and effect is but one side of the Cycle. it sees entropy but does not understand negative entropy. Which is the science of the vacuum/ether/implosion/restoration/charge. The "prime mover" is not happening on our side, the effect (observable side) but as Dollard likes to call it "an invisible dimension" or emanating from the vacuum/plenum/space between atoms. Gravity is not a pull from the nucleus but a push toward it from vacuum/plenum.

And it may surprise many...that Thought is ultimately the source of all centripetal, gravitational and generative energy that becomes Manifest. But that is a talk for another time

One perspective is that electrical force is essentially a counter-force generated from a centripetal, spiral-wave like compression. An invisible, but opposite force to that of Centrifugal force.

Perhaps there are no such things as atoms, but electrically bound "rings" condensed into a neg-entropic order by centripetal like motion toward a center point (what we call Gravity). Nucleuses are actually not physical entities but energetic ones. Meanwhile there is also a force which expands from a center point, which is movement back towards the vacuum/ether/subquantum. Life naturally goes through this cyclic pattern at all levels at different ratios (octaves) spiraling inward (from the outside to physical center) and outwardly (from the physical interior, outward). The curvature of space may be directly connected to this compression (which is like a folding of space, and as Bearden notes, creates a flow from vacuum into EM energy) in a spiraling manner, making all motion in existence thus curved. It is as if you concentrated energy into a sphere and then it slowly deflated (gradual radiation and entropy, or decay). Releasing the energy (fission) of an "atom" is its instant expansion, and the losing of its form.

Generating artificial gravity has many implications to both time and space. Yes, as Bearden discusses, it is possible to regenerate, restore, and even cause a backwardflow in time for different purposes.

There is of course, alot of ideas on "electrogravity" and how it may/could work. Fluctuation of near identical light waves ever so slightly on axis perpendicular may produce electrogravity, and similarly electrogravity can become Light. So called Scalar resonance. The ability to tickle the vacuum and cause large bends/loops resonating across large distances, as if a part of your "energy" could be "resonated" far out by "bending" and "stretching" the light to that of a distant location. The "fabric" of space time is just an abstract term for the mystery that is the vacuum. All of which emanates, and is contained within a Singularity.

It may be the vacuum or darkness of space is infinitely expanding (unamanifested) light everywhere and nowhere at once, while that of planets, suns etc. is essentially light "lensed" into manifestation. The vacuum is neither devoid of energy or a classical vacuum. Tesla once thought of it as unawakened energy/matter. This is true in the sense that it is a sea of immense potential not yet lensed/brought into manifestation, but it can be coaxed to do so, as well as it can be released/returned to that state. Matter synchronization and de-synchronization.

It is also important to understand that the speed of light may actually be a combination of "time" and "space" based "particles" (actually waves) orthogonal (cosine and sine) to one another, who together make up this speed limit. It is also important to understand that one may move through TIME only, or SPACE only as well, instead of what we are accustomed to (moving through space AND time). If one only moved through time dimension, space would be non existent, so one could appear elsewhere seemingly as if there was no distance (more like a shortcut). Similarly, if one moved through space only, time would stop, and a similar effect would be produced to an "outside perspective." However, travelling through the frequency singularity (vacuum/plenum/subquantum) is also, likea shortcut (and may appear as a wormhole to an outsider). Just as there are also the potential possibility of what we can call a Krashnekov tube. Time is not only moving in one direction, and neither is Time linear.

When ET's change the "frequency" of their craft, they are actually phasing, or "orthorotating." Astral entities, world, and remote viewers are 90 degrees perpendicular to our own space-time. There are many such orthogonal realities to our own.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 6th December 2016 at 10:56.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

conk (7th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

You may acquire some interesting information from the Hindu Vedic scriptures. Details on how to build and pilot vimanas. How to make them morph into different shapes or making them invisible.
    A fascinating read if you have not read it.

The first link is a general overview with links to further investigation.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._vimanas_9.htm

This is the Vymaanika-Shaastra link. an ancient Hindu manuscript on the construction and use of flying machines.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...vs/default.htm

A section of chapter 4.

"The power sources are seven."

Bodhaananda Vritti:

In this chapter the motive power of the vimaana is explained. In the functioning of the vimaana, there are 7 distinct operating forces. They are named udgamaa, panjaraa, sooryashaktyapa-karshinee or that which extracts solar power, parashaktyaakarshinee or that which extracts opposite forces, a set of 12 shaktis or forces, kuntinee, and moolashakti or primary force. At set spots in the vimaana, the motors which produce these 7 powers should be installed, duly wired and equipped with springs and wheels, as prescribed.

It is said in "Yantra-sarvasva:"

"The seven kinds of powers which are required for the Vimaana are produced by 7 motors which are named tundila, panjara, amshupa, apakarshaka, saandhaanika, daarpanika, and shaktiprasavaka. Each of these produces its specific power. Thus tundilaa produces udgamaa shakti, panjaraa produces the panjaraa shakti, shaktipaa produces the power which sucks solar power, apakarshaka produces the power which plucks the power of alien planes, sandhaana yantra produces the group of 12 forces, daarpanikaa produces kuntinee shakti, and shakti-prasava yantra produces the main motive power.

Shownaka-sootra also says:

"There are seven sources of power of the vimaana: fire, earth, air, sun, moon, water and sky. The seven kinds of powers are named udgamaa, panjaraa, solar heat absorber, alien force absorber, solar electric dozen, kuntinee, and primary force."

p. 29

"Soudaaminee-kalaa" says:

Ma, la, ya, ra, sa, va, na constitute the seven vimanic forces. Ma is udgamaa, la is panjaraa, ya is solar heat absorber, ra is the solar dozen, sa is alien force absorber, va is kuntinee, and na is primary force.

Their actions are thus defined in "Kriyaa-saara":

"The ascent of the vimana is by udgamaa shakti. Its descent is by panjaraa-shakti. Solar heat absorbing is by shaktyapakarshinee. Alien force restraining is by parashakty snatcher. Spectacular motion of the vimaana is by the vidyud-dwaadashaka-shakti. All these various activities are by the prime force of the vimana."

Vidyuddwaadashaka is thus explained in "Soudaaminee-kalaa":

"The spectacular motions of the vimaana are of 12 kinds. Their motive forces are also 12. The motions and the forces are, proceeding, shuddering, mounting, descending, circling, speeding, circumambulating, side-wise motion, receding, anti-clockwise motion, remaining motionless, and performing miscellaneous motions."
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

conk (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread