1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Fake News and the War on Freedom and Truth

Another reprint from here:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Facebook manipulated users' emotions as part of psychological experiment – study

Published time: June 28, 2014 20:06
    Get short URL

AFP Photo / Leon Neal

Facebook conducted a psychological experiment on its users by manipulating their emotions without their knowledge, a new study reveals.

Researchers toyed with the feelings of 689,003 randomly selected English-speaking Facebook users by changing the contents of their news feed, according to a paper published in the June edition of the journal 'Proceedings of the National Academy of Scientists' (PNAS).

During a week-long period in January 2012, researchers staged two parallel experiments, reducing the number of positive or negative updates in each user's news feed.

"When positive expressions were reduced, people produced fewer positive posts and more negative posts; when negative expressions were reduced, the opposite pattern occurred. These results indicate that emotions expressed by others on Facebook influence our own emotions, constituting experimental evidence for massive-scale contagion via social networks," said the authors of the paper, who include researchers from Facebook, Cornell University, and the University of California.

“We also observed a withdrawal effect: People who were exposed to fewer emotional posts (of either valence) in their News Feed were less expressive overall on the following days.”

The researchers indicated that the successful study is the first to find that moods expressed via social networks influence the emotions of others.

“These results suggest that the emotions expressed by friends, via online social networks, influence our own moods, constituting, to our knowledge, the first experimental evidence for massive-scale emotional contagion via social networks, and providing support for previously contested claims that emotions spread via contagion through a network.”

The Facebook users were not notified of the experiment. However, according to Facebook's terms of service (to which every person agrees when they register on the social network), users’ data may be used “for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.”

The researchers argue that their experiment was consistent with Facebook’s Data Use Policy.

The paper also stated that the researchers never saw the content of the actual posts; instead, they relied on a computer which counted the occurrence of positive and negative words in more than three million status updates. Those posts contained a total of 122 million words; four million of those were positive (3.6%) and 1.8 million were negative (1.6%).

The significance of the research was reduced to a very small percentage, as the “emotional contagion” was estimated at only 0.1 percent. However, one can argue that with more than 1.3 billion Facebook users worldwide, that small percentage still includes a significant amount of people.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (18th December 2016), ceetee9 (19th December 2016), Chester (19th December 2016), DNA (19th December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

So... why does IT work?

No Statistics for Inner Poverty

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
    (Updated and revised from May 18, 2014)
    Re-post: December 17, 2016

Most of us are beggars and feel-good junkies,
    addicted to society to make us happy.

"They are but beggars that can't count their own worth."
    ― with apologies to William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

Excellent records are kept for material poverty.
    For example, 16% of Americans live below the poverty line which is $24K for a family of four, This includes almost 20% of American children.

However, a more serious epidemic is sweeping the nation: inner poverty.

While I estimate 95% of the population lives below the spiritual poverty line, this squalor garners absolutely no attention.

Inner poverty is a spiritual vacuum at the core of our being. Its symptoms are a sense of emptiness, sadness, meaninglessness and lack of direction. It's like the soul has gone AWOL.

What do people want?

We want to feel good.

How do we know if we are spiritually impoverished? We need the world to make us feel good.

We´re addicted to getting "fixes" like drug addicts.

INDICATORS OF SPIRITUAL IMPOVERISHMENT
    Love or sex addiction.
    You catch a glimpse of a beautiful creature in the distance and imagine a life of bliss together if only... You see a couple strolling hand-in-hand and feel envious..

Stinginess.
    Why are so many well-off people so stingy? They feel poor.

Schadenfreude.
    You derive some satisfaction or comfort from the misfortune of others.

(Sally Field)

We desperately seek recognition, acceptance and encouragement to feel good.
    This may take the form of sales, "likes," followers," "smiles,' or hits. One young friend was despondent because he texted three girls about "hanging out" and none replied.

Money makes us euphoric or miserable. We measure our day in terms of how much we made or lost. Another friend was burned up because potential clients were waffling. He had done work on spec for a client who wasn't even answering his emails.

We've been programmed to be beggars, feel-good junkies, addicted to the world to make us happy.

As a result, we feel like beggars. How can we stop?

HOW TO STOP FEELING LIKE A BEGGAR
    Beggar behavior is habitual; these habits are ingrained, programmed by society, and very difficult to change.

The key to not feeling like a beggar is to stop acting like one.

Check your stocks just once a day instead of every five minutes.

If you can't do this, sell them all. Thoreau said, "We are rich in the number of things we can let alone."

Check your email or Face Book just 2-3 times a day.

Give. Encouragement. Money. Help. People in beggar-mode never give. Giving destroys this programming.

Mortify yourself to the world.

In religious terms, this means renounce the world. You refuse to gain your primary happiness from any other source but God, i.e. your soul connection.

You become indifferent to praise or blame except your own. It's funny that we place so much value on other peoples' opinion, and so little on our own. We make so much effort to gain respect from others, and so little effort earning our own. We need to learn to make ourselves feel good. Enjoy your Self. What an art that is.

We've been programmed to deny ourselves and conform to others. We have been programmed to disdain ourselves, to feel inadequate.

We need to reprogram ourselves, whether by constant prayer, meditation or by repeating affirmations. The mind is like a steering wheel. If we don't control it, someone else will.

We get a temporary thrill when the world puts a nickel in our cup, but the mind soon needs another "fix."

The organ of "feeling" is the soul not the mind. The soul is the entity that hears the thoughts. Our feelings usually correspond to thoughts. If we still the mind, as in meditation, we can experience the soul. Thus, the soul should determine the thoughts, not the world. Think uplifting thoughts. That's what faith is about.

CONCLUSION
    The key is submitting mind to soul. We need to transfer our sense of self from the thoughts to the soul. Soul is the real Self. Soul, our connection to God, is our real identity.

We need to be Self-possessed. Self-controlled. Self-directed. Self-motivated. Self-sufficient. i.e. God-centered. By Self, I mean soul, not ego. Loving God is really loving your own essence.

People will treat you like you treat ("serve") your Self, our true identity and path.

Beyond the necessities, we don't need anything from the world. If we live within our means, we can turn our focus inward. We don't have to be beggars.

---
    Note: Those interested in learning more about this approach can check out Eckhart Tolle's YouTubes and books.

Related - Makow -
    How's Your Inner Beggar?
    Thinking is a Bad Habit
    Cohabiting With a Monkey

First Comment from Jim:

This is the very reason I closed my Facebook account.

I was very reluctant but my mother badgered me into joining FB, so I did. And it didn't take long for it to consume me.

I would rush home, log in, and read what people said about my latest post... or didn't say.

If there were no comments or 'likes', I was crushed. My day was ruined.

One day I had an epiphany. I had become an attention-seeking whore, or a beggar as you put it. I realized that constant pursuit of everyone's approval, rather than just living my life, was damaging to me.

Certainly, there are times when we need to be affirmed and advised by the people we respect but their opinions shouldn't be the guiding force in our lives.

===============================================

Now... where the hell has that inner poverty been inculcated into one? ... beside being hopeless sinner or infidel or goyim or... which leads to spiritual capitalism and the hoarding of brownie points...
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2016 at 19:34.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2016), Bill Ryan (21st December 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (21st December 2016), BMJ (18th December 2016), Bruno (22nd December 2016), ceetee9 (21st December 2016), Chester (19th December 2016), DNA (19th December 2016), enfoldedblue (20th December 2016), Ewan (18th December 2016), fourty-two (20th December 2016), meeradas (21st December 2016), Pam (22nd December 2016), RunningDeer (18th December 2016), seko (18th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

That is a very GOOD post.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

fourty-two (20th December 2016), Hervé (18th December 2016), meeradas (21st December 2016), RunningDeer (18th December 2016), StandingWave (22nd December 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Regarding Bana, here:

Syrian activist believes Aleppo Twitter girl Bana is the 'ultimate propaganda stunt'

Sputnik Sat, 17 Dec 2016 19:46 UTC

© AFP 2016/ Thaer Mohammed - Syrian Bana al-Abed is filmed by her mother as they prepare to post on Twitter in English about life in the besieged eastern districts of Syria's Aleppo, on October 12, 2016
    [...]
    From Jim Stone:
    Before the war, depending on the month, I'd get 500 - 1, 500 monthly visits from Syria. Syria was not huge for this site, but it definitely showed up.

DEAR TROLLS, THEY ARE NOT RUNNING AROUND ALL HAPPY AND SNAPPY WITH IPHONES NOW, BECAUSE NOW I GET 0 - 3 HITS A MONTH FROM SYRIA. That nation is WIPED OUT, and yes, when I tried to post that it went straight into the digital abyss, BLOCKED BY GOOGLE.

Google's captcha popped up even though I have never seen it on that site before and would not let me post and instead opted to tell me I could not identify a photo with tea in it! GREAT CENSORSHIP METHOD. It then hung my computer until a reboot.

So I can independently state just from what happened in the stats for this web site, SYRIA IS DEVASTATED BEYOND BELIEF.

No civilian can get anything posted to the web from there, most likely it is the top of the government structure that generates those 0-3 hits now.

That stupid girl they had on TV who was chit chatting on her web cam about how bad Russia was yesterday had to have been BULL**** because NO ONE has the internet there anymore. She probably did that a room away from the interviewer at CNN. They pull that crap ALL THE TIME.
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2016 at 19:35.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bruno (22nd December 2016), ceetee9 (22nd December 2016), Chester (19th December 2016), DNA (19th December 2016), Ewan (18th December 2016), meeradas (21st December 2016), Pam (22nd December 2016), TargeT (21st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

'Two Chicago ordinary moms' behind #StandWithAleppo revealed to be professional propagandists

Sputnik Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:05 UTC

© REUTERS/ Omar Sanadiki People walk past a billboard depicting Syria's President Bashar al-Assad at Saadallah al-Jabri Square, in the government controlled area of Aleppo, Syria December 17, 2016

In the run-up to eastern Aleppo's liberation by the Syrian army last week, #StandWithAleppo was turned into an extremely popular Twitter hashtag, users joining the Western mainstream media in condemning the Syrian government and accusing it of committing war crimes in the city. In spite of numerous stories, photos and video materials by alternative media showing that the city's residents were actually mostly relieved by their liberation, the hashtag has effectively become a rallying cry for the anti-Assad, anti-Russian narrative pushed by the mainstream media and Western governments.

But as one very observant Twitter user searching for the origin story behind the viral #StandWithAleppo campaign has since discovered, Becky Carroll and Wendy Widom, the "two ordinary moms" who launched the campaign, are anything but ordinary.

Club des Cordeliers ‏@cordeliers Dec 15
    1. Current #StandWithAleppo propaganda campaign was launched by "strategic affairs consultant" Becky Carroll http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/stevens/ct-stand-with-aleppo-chicago-moms-balancing-1006-20161006-column.html …

Club des Cordeliers ‏@cordeliers

2. Described by Chicago Tribune as a "Chicago mom," Carroll is in fact CEO of "public affairs & strategic communications firm " C-Strategies
    The Chicago Tribune, which interviewed the two women in October, described Carroll as a strategic affairs consultant who "decided it was time to do something" to help the suffering people of the city.

But there's a twist. According to her website, Carroll runs C-Strategies LLC, a Chicago-based consulting firm with extensive experience in the public sector. In fact, the site's 'about us' section says Carrol was the National Director of the Women for Obama Campaign during his 2008 presidential campaign, and later served as CEO of Chicago Forward, a Super PAC that raised millions of dollars for Chicago Mayor and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's mayoral reelection campaign.

​As for Wendy Widom, she's a self-described social media editor for CBS Chicago, part of a broadcast television network whose recent coverage of the situation in Aleppo features the kinds of bias to be expected from mainstream media sources.

In other words, a basic investigation of the women and their job descriptions shows that these 'ordinary moms' are actually political and media veterans contributing to spinning the msm narrative regarding the Syrian war, including the situation in Aleppo.

Club des Cordeliers ‏@cordeliers

7. "Two ordinary moms." One is CEO of a strategic communications firm; other is a social media manager for CBS. http://www.today.com/parents/standwithaleppo-how-unlikely-friendship-sparked-movement-t104237 …

Last week, the Syrian army declared victory in Aleppo, ousting militants from most of their remaining bastions of resistance. Soon after, Western media quickly began spinning horror stories, accusing the Syrian and Russian militaries of atrocities in the liberated territories - allegations which both Syrian and Russian officials, and independent observers on the ground have dismissed as propaganda.

Independent journalists and observers have since started investigating the shady nature of some of the most popular social media accounts documenting the situation in the city, and pointing out the outright disinformation campaigns engaged in by Western and Gulf State media - including the use of photos from the Gaza Strip and showing the 'evidence' of organizations like the White Helmets, who have been discredited as radical militants engaging in spreading propaganda during their time off from fighting the government.

Ultimately, there is no doubt that the battle for Aleppo has caused civilian suffering. The problem, according to observers seeking a more or less objective picture, is that the mainstream media and many of their social media followers have taken a propaganda-based view of realities on the ground. Worse yet is the fact that there are those who consciously create this skewed image, even when they themselves know it to be untrue.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (20th December 2016), bennycog (21st December 2016), Bruno (22nd December 2016), ceetee9 (22nd December 2016), Chester (19th December 2016), DNA (19th December 2016), Ewan (21st December 2016), meeradas (21st December 2016), Pam (22nd December 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	595.0 KB
ID:	34723is the following real?

http://archive.is/IDBh5
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 20th December 2016 at 22:32.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    is the following real?

Of course not.

Here are three large red flags. To see them, imagine that you're Giuliani yourself, 'confessing' for real.
    • The real Giuliani would immediately state, show, produce or reveal something to prove that it was really him. (How about even a selfie, with today's New York Times, showing the date?)
    • The real Giuliani would offer new information that could be corroborated and checked. He'd show how that could be done.
    • The real Giuliani would NOT link to former Infowars reporter Joe Biggs' Twitter feed. (Jeez!)
    There's three. ^^ Smart readers can probably think of quite a number of other things that the real Giuliani certainly would or would not do, if this weren't a(nother) cheap hoax.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st December 2016), BMJ (21st December 2016), Bruno (22nd December 2016), ceetee9 (22nd December 2016)

14. Link to Post #48
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

This another Rudy Twitter account that seems to be a real one. I cannot imagine Rudy saying anything about what he knows about 9/11. He would be one of the fall men if anything came out in my opinion.
    Though I so wish it was all true and he would come out.. Shed his illuminati skin..

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani

15. Link to Post #49
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

5 Arrested After Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot Of "Wounded Aleppo Children"

by Tyler Durden Dec 20, 2016 11:02 PM

Readers who have been following the crisis in Aleppo have seen media reports of videos and photos allegedly originating from innocent children victims, pleading against the advance of the Assad forces. And while there have been various accusations that these clips, like the infamous "chemical attack" YouTube clip from 2013, were staged, such reports were promptly slammed by the mainstream media as "fake news" and roundly ignored. However, if one ever needed a reason to be skeptical of claims, photographs, and/or videos coming out of the region, and the MSM's appeals to readers emotions based on fabricated facts, Egyptian authorities have just provided it.

Egyptian police arrested five people in Port Said, Egypt for making staged "wounded children" photos, which they were planning to use to misrepresent on social media as photos of destruction and injured people in Syria's Aleppo, the Egyptian Interior Ministry said on Monday. The group also made fake videos that purport to show the wreckage of air strikes in Aleppo.

The shooting team, which included the photographer's assistants and parents of the children, was detained in the Egypt's province of Port Said," the Ministry said on Facebook.

According to the Ministry, the police witnessed the shooting process, which was taking place near the vestiges of a building destroyed as illegal under the decision of the local authorities. A girl standing in a white dress covered in "blood" that later proved to be paint, drew attention of a police officer driving by. The girl held a teddy bear covered in the same "blood" and had her arm "bandaged".

The Facebook statement said the videographer, his assistants, and the parents of two children who appear in the footage were detained after a trail led police to them at a building site awaiting demolition. The five have reportedly admitted they were planning to distribute their footage on social media, which was supposed to show an eight-year-old girl in a white dress and bandages, covered in red stains while holding a teddy bear.

“A 12-year-old boy is also interviewed about what life is like under intensive Russian-backed Syrian government air strikes,” reported The Independent

The photographer also admitted that he was going to publish these photos on social media as pictures of Aleppo.

To be sure, this one instance does not mean all footage coming out of the region is fake. It also does not mean every claim made by Russian, Syrian, and Iranian officials about the conflict is true in comparison. Still, the fact remains that journalists aren’t going to rebel-held areas for fear of execution. Instead, they rely on the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which is run by one anti-Assad dissident in Coventry, England. So-called Syrian activists and the shady group known as the White Helmets make up the rest of the reports in Syria, even though they both have also been largely criticized and discredited.

Also troubling is the willingness of the conventional media to accept most of these reports at face value without ever questioning their authenticity.

The fact the mass media disproportionately focuses on Aleppo while turning a blind eye to the horrendous crimes being committed in Yemen courtesy of the United States, the United Kingdom, and an inexperienced Saudi-led coalition indicates the media’s concerns for human rights in Syria are disingenuous, as the AntiMedia correctly notes.
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st December 2016 at 12:55.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (21st December 2016), Chester (21st December 2016), Ewan (23rd December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016), muxfolder (21st December 2016)

17. Link to Post #50
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    is the following real?

Of course not.

Here are three large red flags. To see them, imagine that you're Giuliani yourself, 'confessing' for real.
    • The real Giuliani would immediately state, show, produce or reveal something to prove that it was really him. (How about even a selfie, with today's New York Times, showing the date?)
    • The real Giuliani would offer new information that could be corroborated and checked. He'd show how that could be done.
    • The real Giuliani would NOT link to former Infowars reporter Joe Biggs' Twitter feed. (Jeez!)
    There's three. ^^ Smart readers can probably think of quite a number of other things that the real Giuliani certainly would or would not do, if this weren't a(nother) cheap hoax.

Sorry for sharing nonsense!

Interesting that someone took the trouble to create the account, and build up followers over several months.

Am not a twitter user, I am surprised that faked people are allowed to tweet. this kind of archived page catches people like me who are too quick to share, then we inevitably lose credibility with friends etc if we share (luckily I did not...)

What interests does that serve? Well if one communicated the correct narrative, but was always the boy who cried wolf, the correct narrative is undermined.

In the flurry of poor on-line info, SUPPOSE the real Rudy DID have a twitter melt down, the plethora of debunking pieces (of the fake tweet) would undermine the power of the real tweet.

So that may be why someone would go to that effort...
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

bennycog (22nd December 2016), BMJ (22nd December 2016), Ewan (23rd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd December 2016 at 04:02.

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Here's another great article (IMO) from LewRockwell's Joachim Hagopian regarding "fake news" and the government's and MSM's latest frantic attempts to subvert free speech and censor anything that goes against the "official" party line.

December 20, 2016 article titled "The Information War: Western Crime Cabal and MSM “Fake News” vs. Truth from Alternative News."

Virtually every current headline unequivocally shows how US Empire and its Ministry of Propaganda are lying to the American people. Those in power have been so exposed by alt-media in 2016 that they are growing more desperate by the day. Right now their biggest lie is blaming Putin and Russia for being behind everything gone wrong in the world according to the Obama-Clinton-Bush-CIA-Rothschild crime cabal. The latest claims assert that Putin’s hackers overturned the presidential election results in favor of Donald Trump and this whopper is currently being pushed as the flimsiest, last gasp excuse to spearhead its hollow “fake news” crusade in order to both outlaw the truth and derail Trump’s January 20th inauguration.

Longtime State Department veteran psychiatrist Steve Pieczenik, CIA/NSA whistleblower William Binney, CIA whistleblower Ray McGovern, and former UK ambassador Craig Murray have all stated that there is zero evidence showing that the Russians “hacked” emails or interfered with the election outcome in any way. Credible former CIA officers emphatically state that the emails were leaked, not hacked and that Putin had nothing to do with it. The 17 US intelligence agencies remain conflicted with the verdict still out, unable to even arrive at a consensus, despite the FBI’s latest cave-in to pressures to feebly present a belated united front against Russia. Flip flopper Comey’s at it again. Up until a day or so ago, the FBI maintained that there was not enough evidence to conclude the Russians hacked into DNC records or emails. The Clintons, Obama and their “intelligence” minions are fast growing irrelevant and impotent as the yearend days count down. What’s perfectly clear is the CIA/MSM liars are acting on orders from the Clinton et al cartel deceitfully politicizing this meme because they cannot accept the fact that Hillary lost her “anointed” election. The feds’ unending war agenda may soon be collapsing.

Before rushing to lynch mob judgment demonizing Putin once again, an important reminder worth noting is the historic track record of the Clintons, Obama, the Bushes and the CIA is that they lie all the time, both pathologically and professionally as full blown certifiable psychopaths. They all played a major part in creating and continuing to back the terrorists al Qaeda, al Nusra and ISIS in the Middle East and beyond. With perhaps the exception of the Saul Alinsky-Bill Ayers, “terrorist-inspired” community organizer and then Illinois state senator Obama, it’s worth mentioning that they all bear guilt in murdering 3000 American citizens on 9/11 and then shamelessly promoting the boldface lie that Saddam Hussein had WMD’s and direct links to terrorists. But let’s not leave out Pinocchio-nosed Barrack who promised to be the most open and transparent president in US history and then proceeded to be the most secretive, least transparent, and perhaps most incompetent president in US history. But then given the mission to destroy America from within by the ruling elite that groomed and launched his meteoric rise, his puppet masters no doubt are very pleased with his record. And as far as the Central Intelligence Agency goes, as the elite’s private mercenary army, from its very get-go the CIA’s very purpose and everyday business have always been made of lies and propaganda.

Instead of blindly blaming the Russians, far more credible sources have posited that at least one DNC insider – Seth Rich – leaked documents and then likely paid for it with his murdered life. Additionally, if you believe Steve Piecnezik, intelligence operatives launched a soft anti-Clinton counter-coup handing over the thousands of Clinton-Podesta emails to WikiLeaks. And now we’re even learning that USHomeland Security has been trying to hack into the Georgia state election apparatus at least ten times. So all these alleged hacks and leaks seem to surfacing internally from sources within the United States, mostly from operatives working either directly inside the government or political apparatchik.

Another relevant point worth raising is the indisputable fact that the US government is the most notoriously guilty entity in the world for constantly meddling and interfering in other sovereign nations’ internal elections and affairs, engaging in crime after crime assassinating foreign leaders, and executing dozens of coups overthrowing sovereign governments. And let’s face it, all the major players on the global stage are guilty of spying on one another, particularly in cyber-espionage, again with the US the main culprit. So this whole notion of using the blame game to falsely accuse other countries of the very same hideous aggressions that Washington is most guilty perpetrating for well over a century is extremely hypocritical in the least and downright diabolical to the max. Yet for centuries now this kind of duplicity and hubris is exactly how American exceptionalism has criminally operated around the globe with total impunity.

The “blame the Russian” game is an old cold war propaganda tactic from way back. History just keeps repeating itself because the powers-that-shouldn’t-be exploit and count on Americans having a short attention span. Those who witnessed or pay attention to history can recall the cold war era of the early 1950’s and the Red Scare of McCarthyism when many people’s lives were ruined by dishonestly branding them as so-called communists and communist sympathizers. Deep state USA is at it once again, unjustly singling out and punishing those who speak the truth online by again falsely accusing them of being agents of Russian propaganda. Blacklisting alt-media sites that legitimately report accurate accounts of news events and world developments by again falsely accusing them as “fake news” sources when the corporate media liars themselves are infamously guilty of fake news propaganda is just more of the same bogus modus operandi that the government and mainstream media have been redeploying indefinitely for decades.

Project Mockingbird flourished throughout the cold war from the 1950’s right into the 1970’s and beyond when the CIA influenced if not controlled all the biggest news outlets (25 newspapers and wire agencies) using them to spread Washington’s own cold war propaganda. This sinister collusion between the feds and the press resulted in the imperialistic division of two Asian ethnicities – the Koreans andVietnamese people each split into two enemy nations fighting two costly wars killing up to over 7 million Asians (not to mention 95,000 American soldiers). And when the Senate Church Committee finally exposed Mockingbird, in 1976 then CIA director George Bush senior was forced to proclaim on paper at least its “official” end. But subsequent planting of disinformation in the foreign press that by design would then spread to the US was yet another covert means by which the deceitful CIA continued its propaganda control over both US and foreign news markets.

This unholy nexus has also persisted right up till today through such common ties as the all-powerful Council on Foreign Relations. For many decades the CFR strategically courts and recruits prominent members from mainstream media as well as the entertainment industry for the exact same PR purpose of using them to promote deep state propaganda and collude in corrupt cover-ups to willfully deceive the American public. Then in recent years the corporatized merging of government and mass media utilizing US military, CIA and FBI liaisons in Hollywood has only consolidated power and media control into fewer and fewer hands, with 6 oligarchs in control of the 6 largest mega media giants controlling the outflow of over 90% of today’s news. Virtually every TV show and film out of Hollywood now is pure deep state propaganda serving for a full century as the best recruitment venue for brainwashing the next generation of GI’s dying on foreign soil battlefields. Hence, what’s emerged today is a fascist government cabal maintaining illegitimate control and authority through false propaganda delivered 24/7 by deep state surrogate the mainstream media.

But during this US presidential election year, largely due to WikiLeaks, social media and alternative and independent news, citizens of the world have discovered how corrosively evil in its criminality this existing crime cabal is, personified by the Clintons, Obama, and their minions in Washington, Wall Street and the corporate media. Over the last couple months the Clinton-Podesta connection has been directly tied to a global child sex trafficking ring operating from the “life insurance” laptop of Hillary’s closest, 20-year aide-Saudi operative Huma Abedin’s husband, disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner. But the pedophilia network has more recently expanded to include an infamous block of sinister pizza parlors and front offices in upscale Northwest Washington operating eerily close to the White House (perhaps even closer through DC’s network of underground tunnels). Enter #Pizzagate.

And through thousands of internet sleuths working together online 24/7, the crumbling, gaping cracks of this crime cabal wall have been exposed like never before, threatening to bring down the most powerful Luciferian worshipping pedophiles at the top of this planet’s demonic food chain. And this raw naked exposure of the diabolical matrix has the guilty party – the Obamas, Bushes, and Clintons panicking and resorting to extreme desperate measures to hide and conceal the filthy truth of who and what they are. Hence, in this age of deception and culture of evil, we are now living in a new era of McCarthyism frantically unleashed to justify their latest attack campaign on steroids to censor and ban all blacklisted alternative media news sites that provide much needed counterbalancing truth to the official false narrative lies. The aim here is to eliminate and silence all truth tellers so that the evildoers – as naked and exposed as they already are, can attempt to hold onto their waning power, slipping fast now from their control.

By deep state egregiously accusing alt-news of being “agents of Russian propaganda,” it intends to shut down America’s First Amendment right to a free press – the alternative news, which regularly exposes NSM and gov.corps’ propaganda lies. The totalitarian agenda now being rushed through prior to Trump becoming president has already passed “anti-Russian propaganda” bills in both chambers of Congress aimed at banning over 200 targeted alt-news sites on their bogus blacklists. Additionally, the EU has threatened further tyrannical censorship if co-opted internet ponds Facebook, Google, Twitter, Microsoft, and Reddit don’t eliminate the so-called “fake news” from its social media and search engines. In effect, a final power grab is being played out right now attempting to usurp, control and silence the last voice of honest and accurate news accounting of what goes on in this world. But the crime cabal will fail as the world knows too much already.

Since 9/11 those who question authority refusing to believe the deep state lies have been customarily discarded as “conspiracy nuts.” Though for decades this strategy was quite effective, it’s now wearing thin as more people every day are beginning to realize the truth about the previously concealed criminality endlessly committed by DC puppets and their masters. As a result, deep state’s agenda has been to increasingly criminalize dissidents as potential homegrown terrorists and radicalized enemies of the state. What we’re currently witnessing is the systematic targeting of both dissenting individuals and alternative news organizations as “dangerously” unwanted truth tellers posing the single largest threat to the crime cabal’s continued power and control.

And with only a few remaining weeks, for that reason alone Obama and the Clintons are moving at breakneck speed to neutralize opposing forces bent on seeking justice by sending them to rot in prison. Since Soros’ post-election riots have fizzled, Stein’s recount failed and stealing the presidency through pro-Hillary death threats against Trump electoral voters have one by one fallen short of overturning the election, silencing alt-news and igniting a war against Russia are their last, “best shot” ploys that would manufacture the needed national crisis to prevent Trump from assuming office next month. Who knows? In the few days prior to January 20th, a false flag perpetrated by Washington neo-crazies as a last gasp effort to blame Russia “justifying” war against the nuclear power may still be up their pathetic evil sleeve. That’s how desperate these despots are, terrified their pedo-crimes will soon be their ruin.

In the meantime, yet another draconian law HR 4919 was just passed in the House. Using the benignly logical rationale of tracking lost victims suffering from autism or dementia, deep state is now pushing for RFID chips to be implanted in all people diagnosed with autism and dementia. Similar past measures have authorized the government to round up the homeless or those afflicted with respiratory ailments during the Ebola scare. Operating under the auspices of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), in mid-August, the CDC proposed to grant itself the unlimited unconstitutional power to round up and detain citizens en masse without reason or due process, kind of like the medical bookend to the 2013 FDAA that also obliterates citizens’ legal rights and civil liberties. The feds are becoming increasingly over-the- top in their totalitarian oppression, knowing that for good reason more people are opposing mandatory vaccinations for both children and adults as well as proposed mandatory microchips. Recall that a couple years ago NBC was predicting that next year every American would be micro chipped.

Like the regretful German pastor Martin Niemoller’s famous quote decrying each group targeted and taken away by the Nazis without his speaking out, after the communists, socialists, trade unionists and the Jews, by the time they came for him it was too late. How far will the government go with its growing hit list of expendable throwaways? What’s to stop the deep state from making microchips mandatory for anyone diagnosed with a mental disorder? Or the entire world population for that matter?

The insane DSM-5 has recently expanded the number of mental illnesses into absurdity, making sure to include practically anyone and everyone. The Diagnostic Statistical Manual has become the official tool and vehicle by which the government is moving to criminalize abnormality. This slippery slope may soon include every human on the planet.

As a former diagnostic clinician, I can tell you that the criteria by which people can be diagnosed with a dangerous label from a vast array is extremely arbitrary and subjective. There’s nothing scientific or foolproof about it. Mislabeling citizens who may pose “trouble or a threat” to the authoritarian state is wide open for overreaching, widespread abuse as the convenient false pretense for microchipping and controlling a growing segment of “undesirables” within the population. Branding any individual who does not trust authority figures with “Oppositional Defiant Disorder” or anyone who appears “overly” health conscious and selective about what they eat as “suffering” from orthorexia nervosa could simply be deep state’s way of branding us all with certifiable labels. Deep state has co-opted the psychiatric profession which is largely owned and controlled by Big Pharma, using its Diagnostic Statistical Manual’s unlimited mental disorders as yet another weapon of mass destruction playbook for diabolical population control purposes.

In recent years MSM has clearly become Washington’s ministry of propaganda. And adding insult to injury, Congress is busily passing bills designed to outlaw the real truth, so as to empower its propaganda ministry to become its “truth” ministry. We are living the Orwellian nightmare come true, as “useless eating” victims of a fascist totalitarian oligarchic police state bent on perpetrating democide as well as human genocide as part of its demonic eugenics plan to drastically reduce the world pop. from 7.4 billion to anywhere from a half to one billion depending on which globalist you listen to. We are the most invasively surveilled and controlled population in human history by a centralized tyrannical government controlling a centralized financial debtor-slave system. Deep state and corporate media together engage in covert concealment of secret, heinously deplorable brutality protecting the elite’s systemic criminality perpetrated we now know on a massive colossal scale.

A century ago the ruling elite known as the internationalists envisioned a one world government. Now that same ruling elite controlled by the same tainted bloodlines are called globalists and they’re rushing to suppress the truth on their way to bringing on the perfect storm that will usher in the violent tyranny of their global governance. Outside of technology that enables increasing power and control, little has otherwise changed over the course of the last century. That said, never before have more citizens of the world become aware of the treasonous and demonic crimes committed by those psychopaths in power. Before closing a final reminder warrants stating. Regardless of the figurehead occupying the White House, the same demonic power elite is still holding power over this earth. And the battle for truth, justice, and our very lives will continue after January 20th. The doomsday clock that’s been ticking under the Bush-Clinton-Obama cabal is only ticking shorter now and our struggle is hardly over.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2016), Bruno (22nd December 2016), Ewan (22nd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016), Hervé (22nd December 2016)

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

OBEY This is from 2013, but very prophetic, and relevant to today
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/obey...liberal-class/

Quote This 2013 film, OBEY by British
    filmmaker, Temujin Doran is
    based on the book, The Death
    of the Liberal Class by Pulitzer
    Prize-winning journalist, Chris
    Hedges.

This film about you, me and the
    routine of obedience. It is an
    attempt to show what it means to
    be obedient, at a time in which
    our habits will shape a world, in
    which we will no longer wish to
    live.

It explores the rise of the corporate
    state and the future of obedience in
    a world filled with unfettered
    capitalism, worsening inequality and
    environmental changes.

Its predictions have almost come true.

Video: (42 mins):

OBEY: The Death of the Liberal Class - Full Film

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/obey...liberal-class/
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (25th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,015 times in 8,167 posts

FAKE NEWS FAKE OUT - MAINSTREAM MEDIA ATTACKS! DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE

Published on Dec 16, 2016
    Support this Channel: http://www.DarkJournalist.com/contrib...

Desperate Mainstream Media Attacks Independent Journalists
    In this Media Attacks Special Report, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back dynamic author and the publisher of the ForbiddenKnowledgeTV website Alexandra Bruce. In the wake of the desperate attempts by the Corporate Media to portray the Alternative Media as dangerous to try and stave off their own massive plunge into irrelevance, the media establishment is now trying to hide their failed attempts to manipulate the Presidential Election and put Neocon Democrat Hillary Clinton into the White House with the help of fake polls, biased reporting, behind the scenes collusion and false memes.

Their solution, coordinated at a high level with Social Media figures like Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and funded by shady covert actors, like billionaire activist George Soros, was to create a new meme called ‘Fake News’ to label independent sites and citizen journalists who expose their unethical behavior and report news in an unfiltered way to the public as a threat to democracy.

Smear Campaign
    Their slanderous smear campaign has reached a new low with the publication of a McCarthyite list of Alternative Media websites in the Washington Post that were supposedly in league with Russia according to a discredited website called PropOrNot (Washington Post eventually added an addendum to the article featuring the list saying they couldn’t vouch for the source). The pathetic attempt to create a conspiracy theory that paints the brave independent voices who give the real truth to their readers with minimal resources as somehow traitorous, harkens back to the red scare tactics of the 1950’s and shows that the Mainstream Media is caught in a death spiral.The shocking disinformation tactics show they are unsure of how to redeem their falling numbers, bailing advertisers, and destroyed reputation that is in tatters especially since they unabashedly lied to the American people during the election in order to curry favor with the corporate power brokers that are attempting to install a Global Government.

Alexandra sees a coordinated campaign targeting Independent Media financially, and trying to shut as many of them down as possible by blocking them on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media outlets. Whether you’re a Liberal Democrat shocked by the media character assassination of Bernie Sanders, a Libertarian repulsed by the intrusion of the CIA into the limelight with false propaganda about Russia, an Independent disturbed by the use of the Green Party and Jill Stein as puppets with behind the scenes Clinton-funded recounts to delegitimize the election, or a Republican shocked by the threatening pressure on electors and 24/7 negative coverage of President-Elect Trump, now is the time to unmask the cowardly trolls in charge of the Corporate Mainstream Media and reveal them as the true purveyors of 'Fake News.'

Shocking, eye-opening, and overflowing with powerful implications, don’t miss this exciting part 1 Dark Journalist episode!
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (31st December 2016), Ewan (1st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016), Hervé (30th December 2016), Reinhard (2nd January 2017)

26. Link to Post #55
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Jim Stone:

Drudge report down, up, down, RT on cable in the U.S. is down.

UPDATE: Drudge just tweeted he's under the biggest DDOS attack in his site's history. https://twitter.com/drudge The Drudge report has been accessible, then not accessible then back up and now it is down. People have had comments in the past about a secret Drudge signal. This time, ----> appeared at the top left corner of the page the last time it came up. Make of it what you will. Update: Just checked, still down. Confirmed nothing wrong with my connection.
    Update: Drudge still down. Now RT went down on cable networks in the Washington DC area, but the web site is still up. This is one to watch for sure, especially with recent aggressions towards Russia.

UPDATE: RT is apparently down everywhere in the U.S. but not the rest of the world. Drudge is down for everyone. Drudges last big headline was "RUSSIA MOCKS AMERICA'S LAME DUCK" with a picture of Obama above it. This was the page that had the ----> at the top left corner, possibly a distress signal. That was the last page I saw, and it showed after the site went down the first time. Now, an hour later, Drudge is still down.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (30th December 2016), Ewan (1st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016), Reinhard (2nd January 2017)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Domp4547's Avatar
    Thanks

From Jim Stone:

Drudge report down, up, down, RT on cable in the U.S. is down.

UPDATE: Drudge just tweeted he's under the biggest DDOS attack in his site's history. https://twitter.com/drudge The Drudge report has been accessible, then not accessible then back up and now it is down. People have had comments in the past about a secret Drudge signal. This time, ----> appeared at the top left corner of the page the last time it came up. Make of it what you will. Update: Just checked, still down. Confirmed nothing wrong with my connection.
    Update: Drudge still down. Now RT went down on cable networks in the Washington DC area, but the web site is still up. This is one to watch for sure, especially with recent aggressions towards Russia.

UPDATE: RT is apparently down everywhere in the U.S. but not the rest of the world. Drudge is down for everyone. Drudges last big headline was "RUSSIA MOCKS AMERICA'S LAME DUCK" with a picture of Obama above it. This was the page that had the ----> at the top left corner, possibly a distress signal. That was the last page I saw, and it showed after the site went down the first time. Now, an hour later, Drudge is still down.
    Drudge loaded for me with the headline putin laughs off Obama.
    RT loaded for me fine. Hopefully this attack is over. It's definitely an exciting time to be alive
    If it vibrates.....it's an illusion

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Domp4547 For This Post:

Ewan (1st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016), Hervé (30th December 2016)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Even the most sophisticated DDOS attacks never last for more than a day or two, it's too noisy and easy to circumvent (if your paying attention) I think a DDOS attacks are only effective at getting attention and costing the victim a bit of money (ad revenue, or sales revenue).

Of all the cyber attacks out there, I'd rather have a short duration DDOS attack.

The attack on Drudge only lasted 90 min

so my question is, is this a part of the agenda? more false drama built up to keep us engaged and distracted?
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th December 2016 at 17:39.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (31st December 2016)

32. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law

Just like that, the US Ministry of Truth is officially born.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...aganda-act-law

Joseph Farrell's take: . . .

"The heart of the concerns is reflected in these paragraphs:

Recall that as we reported in early June, "a bill to implement the U.S.’ very own de facto Ministry of Truth had been quietly introduced in Congress. As with any legislation attempting to dodge the public spotlight the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016 marks a further curtailment of press freedom and another avenue to stultify avenues of accurate information. Introduced by Congressmen Adam Kinzinger and Ted Lieu, H.R. 5181 seeks a “whole-government approach without the bureaucratic restrictions” to counter “foreign disinformation and manipulation,” which they believe threaten the world’s “security and stability.”

Also called the Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016 (S. 2692), when introduced in March by Sen. Rob Portman, the legislation represents a dramatic return to Cold War-era government propaganda battles. “These countries spend vast sums of money on advanced broadcast and digital media capabilities, targeted campaigns, funding of foreign political movements, and other efforts to influence key audiences and populations,” Portman explained, adding that while the U.S. spends a relatively small amount on its Voice of America, the Kremlin provides enormous funding for its news organization, RT.

“Surprisingly,” Portman continued, “there is currently no single U.S. governmental agency or department charged with the national level development, integration and synchronization of whole-of-government strategies to counter foreign propaganda and disinformation.”

Long before the "fake news" meme became a daily topic of extensive conversation on such discredited mainstream portals as CNN and WaPo, H.R. 5181 would task the Secretary of State with coordinating the Secretary of Defense, the Director of National Intelligence, and the Broadcasting Board of Governors to “establish a Center for Information Analysis and Response,” which will pinpoint sources of disinformation, analyze data, and — in true dystopic manner — ‘develop and disseminate’ “fact-based narratives” to counter effrontery propaganda.

In short, long before "fake news" became a major media topic, the US government was already planning its legally-backed crackdown on anything it would eventually label "fake news."

And so, with the likes of WaPo having already primed the general public to equate "Russian Propaganda" with "fake news" (despite admitting after the fact their own report was essentially "fake"), while the US media has indoctrinated the public to assume that any information which is not in compliance with the official government narrative, or dares to criticize the establishment, is also "fake news" and thus falls under the "Russian propaganda" umbrella, the scene is now set for the US government to legally crack down on every media outlet that the government deems to be "foreign propaganda."

Now I don't know about you, but all sorts of images and thoughts are running through my mind. Not the least of these is Josef Goebbels, the Third Reich's Propaganda Minister. Goebbels was nothing if not cunning. Goebbels knew that outright lies would never work. For propaganda to be effective, it had to contain enough truth to sell the lie, which is the purpose of propaganda: sell the lie. How to do it? Wrap it in truth. Thus, the old Deutsche Wochenschau newsreels would show the decimation of the German cities as Allied and Soviet bombers were pummeling them into rubble. That was the truth part. It would not have done to say the bombing effort was unreal, or ineffective, since millions of Germans could easily see otherwise. The lie was contained in the pledges of "final victory", in the rumors of secret weapons, strategies, reserve armies, and so on. The technique, at its most basic, is a human one: tell (or show) the truth, inculcate trust, then sell the lie.

The bottom line? I'm less worried about some American version of Dr Goebbels (after all, we had those and still have them with the talking heads on the corporate controlled media). I'm more worried about how we will see an explosion of such techniques on the internet, and how many will succumb to those efforts and start believing them, even as the bombs are falling, and we're reassured of final victory...

...and of course, we need such a law, don't we, because after all, we need to counter the growing propaganda threat from the Russians, who just hacked our election (so we're told)...

Remember the Maine!"

https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/ne...th-signed-law/
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

fourty-two (31st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Jim Stone:

HEADS UP: CONFIRMATION PEOPLES COMMUNICATIONS ARE BEING CUT

Chris Kitze sent another message. Chris is one of the front runners in the information wars, and runs both Unseen.is and Beforeitsnews. If he speaks on this topic it is PRIME INFO, HERE IT IS: Chris sent:

Jim, Chris Kitze from Unseen and BIN here. Personal communications are starting to be cut and this is obviously in conjunction with the cyber attacks on Drudge and other sites. Several people have reported that they can't get through to my cell phone for the past couple of days. One person connected with me on a voice call using Unseen.is, which works fine and my phone was sitting on the desk in front of me (two bars, so decent signal). He called me with his speakerphone on so I could hear everything he heard as he dialed my phone. It played a message that "this caller is not available". This was Verizon and I have had a second contact have the same difficulty reaching my phone. Everyone needs to have back up communications and multiple accounts and formats. Get extra free accounts with different email and chat/calling services and share the info with others so you can communicate. Many of these accounts are free (like those at Unseen.is). Everyone should double check their bugout bags and be ready to go.

We are now at the most dangerous time, as the bad people try to disrupt the inauguration and do the military coup. The only question now is how much control Obama can exercise over the military command structure. I was told that this time it won't be like Benghazi, where the 2nd in command who were CIA plants "kept things in line" and stopped things in their tracks. The good guys know who these people are and what they are up to and they will be taken out along with their families, if necessary, that's how serious it is.

Things could go hot very soon."

My response: A very well established political lawyer in Mexico has stated directly to this Mexican family that the crap is going to hit the fan BADLY in early January and he has insider contacts in the Mexican government that told him. It is all part of a huge plan. He did not know what it was exactly, but he said BUY GAS, FOOD, AND ALL SUPPLIES YOU POSSIBLY CAN. He kept repeating it, and he said only that it was "Because you won't be able to get it anymore". Spooky. Don't know what to say about the food part of his warning, other than "spooky". I have enough food to go for a couple months. What more can I do on short notice?

He made it perfectly clear that the situation was 100 percent rooted in corruption, and that it did not need to happen but they were going to do it for reasons he did not know. He said it is related to the gas games they have been playing which are only games and nothing more.

I have BIG internet problems today. That might be related to the problems you are having. I can connect, but at a cost of $50 USD per gigabyte. That is really bad when you have to do a site like this one. I did it anyway, because what else can I do? I have system monitor open and am being careful, that is all I can do.

As far as cell phones, within two months of publishing the Fuku report every cell I have ever used has been denied incoming calls and everyone thought I was full of crap. And if I carried a phone, all I ever did was dodge cars that almost hit me and get followed. So I stopped paying for cell service just to give them a way to kill me and have not had a phone for years. I could talk to only ONE person I was in constant contact with for a short time in the beginning of it all, and no one else. Then, 4 years ago, even that person was gone. Cell phones are worth ZERO now as far as I see it. If they are cutting yours off now, we are probably in DEEP SH*T.

I will be VERY difficult to take down, because I have so many ways to play. As far as others go, well, I don't know. Your .is sites will probably stay up provided they are actually hosted overseas. You had better put re-directs in and cache BIN in Iceland RIGHT NOW. You might be one of the last few standing if you prep NOW and get everything put on a server there so it is a simple redirect, or you can tell people ahead of time to go to beforeitsnews.is if the main site goes down. I'll certainly post any changes you or anyone else manages to do if they really do pull the plug. I plan to be here or at least be the last one standing.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (31st December 2016), Ewan (1st January 2017), fourty-two (31st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016)

36. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Fake News: Washington Post forced to correct false claim Russia hacked US power grid

RT Sun, 01 Jan 2017 19:52 UTC

© Stelios Varias / Reuters

The Washington Post has corrected an article in which it said that Russian hackers had infiltrated the US power grid at a Vermont utility. The newspaper now says authorities have no such "indications" as people on social media claim the outlet promotes "fake news."

On Friday, Burlington Electric, a Vermont-based power company, raised an alarm after finding malware code on a company laptop. Referring to undisclosed officials, the Washington Post then ran a damning headline, saying that "Russian operation hacked a Vermont utility" which posed a risk "to US electrical grid security."

Yet it turns out that the laptop that was penetrated wasn't even attached to the power network, according to a statement from Burlington Electric. "We detected suspicious internet traffic in a single Burlington Electric Department computer not connected to our organization's grid systems," the message reads.

No evidence of a Russian trace has been released either. Eventually, the Washington Post issued a correction to its article. "An earlier version of this story incorrectly said that Russian hackers had penetrated the US electric grid. Authorities say there is no indication of that so far," the statement said. The headline, blatantly accusing "Russian hackers" of breaching the US power grid, remains, though.

Glen Greenwald, a prominent US journalist who was among those breaking the story on Edward Snowden's leaks on the NSA spying scandal, said the case suits America's anti-Russian agenda. "It matters even more because it reflects the deeply irrational and ever-spiraling fever that is being cultivated in US political discourse and culture about the threat posed by Moscow," Greenwald wrote.

It's not the first time the Washington Post has had to correct a report containing ill-founded allegations. On November 24, an article by the newspaper alleged that Russia is in fact behind a massive spread of "fake news" which affected the US presidential campaign in November last year.

One of the experts cited by the newspaper was a group called PropOrNot, which "identified" over 200 websites as spreading Russian propaganda. Yet the article drew serious criticism from people on social media as well as journalists over PropOrNot's own dubious credentials.

In return, the Washington Post issued a lengthy editor's note, saying that some of the sites included by PropOrNot "have publicly challenged the group's methodology and conclusions." The group later deleted them and Washington Post on its part said that does not "vouch for the validity of PropOrNot's findings."

In October, the US officially accused Russia of hacking computers of individuals and organizations of the Democratic campaign ahead of the US elections. Moscow rebuffed the accusation as "nonsense."

Following the victory of the Republican candidate Donald Trump, the Washington Post, citing a CIA report, said that Moscow specifically helped Trump to get into the White House.

The President-elect called the allegations "ridiculous" and labeled them yet "another excuse" by the Democrats for the loss of Hillary Clinton. Speaking to RT, a former member of the British MI5 intelligence agency, Annie Machon, said that rolling out with a bright headline and later issuing a correction is part of the Washington Post's tactics.

"Time after time after time, we are seeing this fake news coming out in the Washington Post," she said. "And every time they put these fake stories out they have to put [out] a disclaimer afterwards. But of course, the seed is then sown," Machon said.

=========================================

Moreover, it turns out that the malware is an obsolete Ukrainian code...If it were me, I would start to look for that agitator mole...

PS: See this post (<---) as well.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd January 2017 at 00:25.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (2nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2017), Reinhard (2nd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast