+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS : Lookout at 2017 and USA elections

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS : Lookout at 2017 and USA elections

I wish to share this great interview with Catherine Austin Fitts.
    A wistleblower with credentials and great reputation.
    Where she gives and outlook for 2017 global and financial politics.
    She is smart and concise. Paul will love this.

Start watching 01:40

Quote Published on Nov 26, 2016

Investment advisor Catherine Austin Fitts says, “We are so overdue for a 25% correction. . . . I think 2017 is going to be a composting. In the destruction of the old, let there be the creation of the new. We’re going to be creating the new, and we’re going to be destroying the old. It’s going to be quirky. There are going to be all kinds of black swans that could hit us. So, do I think we are going to have a major correction and lots of digestive problems? Yes, I do. Now, if the new administration gets what it wants by getting tax rates down and bringing capital back into the country, then there is going to be a very exciting future and a very exciting pathway for North America.”

On gold and silver, Fitts contends, “I think we are in a long-term bull market for gold, but I don’t think the consolidation is over. I was hoping the consolidation was over given how it was trading in the first three quarters, but given how it is trading now, it looks like the consolidation may not be over. The reality is gold is a number of things. In Asia, it’s real money. I think as long as Asia is converging with per capita income, gold is going to have a floor under it, and silver too.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, Publisher of the Solari Report found on Solari.com.

All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: http://usawatchdog.com/short-term-neg...
    Synopsis:
    - Analysis why/how Trump was elected
    - The involvement of the intelligence services in trump's election
    - Market and finance analysis for USA
    - Shift in multi-polar power
    - Media control system analysis
    - In the destruction of the old is the construction of the new
    - Explain gold market dynamics
    - Analyze war on cash
    - Analyze global financial reset
    - Reduced chance for war
    Last edited by PathWalker; 29th November 2016 at 18:28.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

6pounder (29th November 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (28th November 2016), bennycog (29th November 2016), Cara (29th November 2016), Cardillac (28th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (29th November 2016), Flash (28th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th November 2016), Gillian (28th November 2016), Ioneo (29th November 2016), KiwiElf (29th November 2016), norman (28th November 2016), TraineeHuman (29th November 2016), TrumanCash (29th November 2016), Violet3 (29th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (28th November 2016), wondering (28th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS : Lookout at 2017 and USA elections

maybe a bit off-topic: as I am an opera singer by profession I react to/am aware of someone's speaking voice (the basis of the singing voice); Catherine Austin Fitts' speaking voice in this interview sounds extremely compromized- why?- bad day?- I don't know for sure- but her speaking voice (as never before in her previous interviews- she always spoke with a very clear, unabstructed voice) in this interview just simply disturbed me-

Larry

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Cara (29th November 2016), ElfeMya (28th November 2016), norman (28th November 2016), PathWalker (29th November 2016), wondering (28th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS : Lookout at 2017 and USA elections

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    maybe a bit off-topic: as I am an opera singer by profession I react to/am aware of someone's speaking voice (the basis of the singing voice); Catherine Austin Fitts' speaking voice in this interview sounds extremely compromized- why?- bad day?- I don't know for sure- but her speaking voice (as never before in her previous interviews- she always spoke with a very clear, unabstructed voice) in this interview just simply disturbed me-

Larry
    Funny you mention something disturbing you in her voice cause I had something similar. I catch many of greg hunter's guests and most are yelling collapse or something negative - listening to bill holder, jim sinclair, rob kirby, et al, I truly get anxious but Catherine was sending some hope and I wanted it! that slight unease I felt, maybe simply because her message was so different from his show's norm or did I hear some hesitation like she knew there were several more conditions that would need to be satisfied before achieving the good news than what she was presenting to us. Also for a fleeting moment I felt down there in TN she probably has family or friends or neighbors that she knows is struggling and wants to make them feel better as well. But I pushed it aside so I could enjoy the possibility of hope that a very smart lady was offering to me. But you heard it too, hmmmm

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Cara (29th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th November 2016), wondering (29th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread