+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode Deceived? MILABs, William Tompkins, Tom DeLonge, and Gaia TV - Dr. Steven Greer

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Corey Goode Deceived? MILABs, William Tompkins, Tom DeLonge, and Gaia TV - Dr. Steven Greer

https://youtu.be/2TrWUsnhjuo

Published on Nov 22, 2016

Read the detailed article about this talk with supportive research links here:

Uniting The People For Full Disclosure | Steven Greer's Cosmic False Flag Presentation: Review, Commentary, Analysis and Assessment of Claims Against Goode and Tompkins
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2016/11/...

Excerpt from "Cosmic False Flag" presentation, November 13th, 2016 by Dr. Steven Greer.

www.siriusdisclosure.com

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Aurelius (30th November 2016), Cidersomerset (29th November 2016), drneglector (30th November 2016), Ecnal61 (2nd December 2016), JRS (30th November 2016), justntime2learn (2nd December 2016), Matthew (29th November 2016), mojo (29th November 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), shadowstalker (29th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), uzn (29th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,546 times in 5,657 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode Deceived? MILABs, William Tompkins, Tom DeLonge, and Gaia TV - Dr. Steven Greer

I want to believe in his story. But.... It might not be he is deceived but deceiving us. Honestly if all I had to share about something as incredible as what Corey shared, it would be super important to me to find ways to validate it. Maybe even taking a psych test or lie detector test. Or provide information that can be tested such as knowing where and certain structures are on Mars. Or providing something about the technology seen. Never did Corey share anything beyond a story. The absence of supporting evidence is in itself an indicator.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Aurelius (29th November 2016), Camilo (29th November 2016), Cidersomerset (29th November 2016), drneglector (30th November 2016), justntime2learn (2nd December 2016), kirolak (29th November 2016), Nan (2nd December 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), Octavusprime (29th November 2016), Omni (30th November 2016), Pam (1st December 2016), Satori (30th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th November 2016), TargeT (29th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode Deceived? MILABs, William Tompkins, Tom DeLonge, and Gaia TV - Dr. Steven Greer

I did not get involved with the original Corey Goode thread as I had not got in to
    it, and was not sure if he had false or genuine memories ? But since watching the
    William Tompkins interviews , I am probably more open to it now...

Re: The Carol Rosin Show | 18th November 2016 | Dr Steven Greer - The Final Act!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1115044

====================================================

Dr. Steven Greer : The Cosmic False-Flag. (Nov 13th, 2016)

Published on 19 Nov 2016

Please visit: http://portaltoascension.org/event/gr...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th November 2016 at 18:08.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (30th November 2016), Camilo (29th November 2016), Intranuclear (30th November 2016), mojo (29th November 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), Sequoia (29th November 2016), sunwings (30th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,762 times in 8,385 posts

Quote "Oh whaw, if the public find out about Aliens, we can have world unity and peace"...........
    I think he was talking about this guy:

Greer's idea of talk and non violent interaction with ETs needs teeth. Peace through strength. We can't tell ETs to leave us alone or otherwise assert our sovereignty if they can override everything we can try to do to stop them dominating us.

And, if he thinks the microchip technology and other stuff we got from ETs isn't a potential adversarial move by ETs he's really in dreamland. Surely only a 5 year old would imagine that an ET takeover would be a shooting war with lazer guns and flashes and bangs etc.
    Last edited by norman; 29th November 2016 at 18:22.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (30th November 2016), boutreality (29th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Holly Lindin (30th November 2016), Omni (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Overall, I see the alien-contactee movement to be a concerted effort to foment an anticipation, a collective intent of expectation, and a latent acceptance that alone we are not strong enough to make a change on our planet.
    As others have said, there is absolutely no proving a positive agenda behind alien appearances/activities, all attempts to do so are founded on personal appraisals of selected (in the sense of contactee) sources of information.
    There's no way to disprove that the whole thing (including alien beings) is entirely man-made, "Oh, but that's impossible- Why would anyone.." doesn't cut it.

A child in the dark is attracted to the light of a candle until he tries to hold the flame.

At the 1h36m mark, he discusses interdimensional travel through "Teleportation Resonance Systems."

If travelling from one system under the control of the network of advanced scientific applications I give an overview of in the below pdf, a so-called "extra-terrestrial" would leave physical 3D of their world, and enter the Black Sun Realm (BSR). Then by virtue this Solar system's BSR being RESONANT to the BSR of the destination solar system, the "ET" would travel though "resonant teleportation" before entering the 3D of the destination planet.

L.M.pdf

As far as I'm concerned from about 1h 55m on, knowingly or not (not speaking to the person, rather to the information), this lecture embodies acquiescence to the program our World Aristocracy and Elite want run; "We're primitive"; "They're older, they must be better"; "Let's get spiritual because clearly they are." etc.

"Your Daddy did the same, my Pops did it too, and they came to the same spot asking that river for some clues. And all they got was wet shoes..." -"Forest Fire" by Astronautalis
    Last edited by boutreality; 29th November 2016 at 22:15.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bob (29th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Cara (1st December 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), Shannon (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I want to believe in his story. But.... It might not be he is deceived but deceiving us. Honestly if all I had to share about something as incredible as what Corey shared, it would be super important to me to find ways to validate it. Maybe even taking a psych test or lie detector test. Or provide information that can be tested such as knowing where and certain structures are on Mars. Or providing something about the technology seen. Never did Corey share anything beyond a story. The absence of supporting evidence is in itself an indicator.
    The physical evidence box is all but empty. And there is a good reason for this, people want to keep living! All we have left is a man´s word be it Corey Goode, Dr Beagle, Bob Dean, Dan Burish, Duncan O´Finioan, Henry Deacon or Pete Peterson. Discernment is key but easier said then done eg. Simon Parkes.

In this case the comments section in the Greer video are telling and very damaging! Most people interested in this topic have stopped issuing any store credit to Dr. Greer.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

boutreality (29th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Omni (30th November 2016), Shannon (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

1. Can someone explain why Greer's "proof" is not scripted as well?

It seems that everyone in this field lacks undeniable objective proof. That in and of itself demonstrates negative factions are probably in control.

2. It sounds nice this benevolent love and light reality Greer seeks but what I don't get is how evil can be removed from a polarity based reality and have polarity still exist? Can you remove evil from good anymore than you can dark from light, electron from proton, male from female, etc?

How could a rational person ever be convinced that there aren't negative races (except here on earth) and we never need to concern ourselves with defense?
    Last edited by OMG; 29th November 2016 at 20:29.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

So if Greer is manipulated, what would be the agenda?

Who would benefit from spreading a "human governments are bad and all ETs are good" mind set?

Must be an alien race that is not working with the (US) government. And/or a human group that wishes to overthrow the current US government and present their ET supporters as the good guys.

If one of the old "gods" wished to return after a long time of absence, then Greer's message would also definitively be of help.
    Last edited by Builder; 29th November 2016 at 20:51.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), Matthew (29th November 2016), sunwings (29th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (29th November 2016), Yetti (30th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

For those who weren't around back then, Bill and Kerry interviewed/debated Dr. Greer on this very subject back in 2009 in Barcelona.

and regarding

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    And/or a human group that wishes to overthrow the current US government and present their ET supporters as the good guys.

If one of the old "gods" wished to return after a long time of absence, then Greer's message would also definitively be of help.
    This video talks about that quite a bit.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bob (30th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Fellow Aspirant (30th November 2016), mojo (29th November 2016), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2016), WhiteFeather (3rd December 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,546 times in 5,657 posts

I'm not sure if Greer issues only confuses the OP? (Probably not) Maybe that deserves a separate thread, but still worthy discussion. Also I see sun wings point about keeping living but it doesn't mean that killing someone is the option to truth. I can think of others that did provide evidence over the risks.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), Pam (1st December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (29th November 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

It seems that everyone in this field lacks undeniable objective proof. That in and of itself demonstrates negative factions are probably in control.

2. It sounds nice this benevolent love and light reality Greer seeks but what I don't get is how evil can be removed from a polarity based reality and have polarity still exist? Can you remove evil from good anymore than you can dark from light, electron from proton, male from female, etc?

How could a rational person ever be convinced that there aren't negative races (except here on earth) and we never need to concern ourselves with defense?
    Greer's doesn't say there are no negative ET's. He says there are no negative ET's that are interstellar. Until a species evolves to a point where they are peaceful they are not allowed to leave their planet. Is there definitive proof of that? No, but we are newborn babies in a very old universe. The odds of a species visiting this planet that is just 100 or 1000 years more advanced than us is so remote. The odds are probably less than 1 in a million. Most are probably millions of years more advanced some billions. If any were hostel we wouldn't be here.

The idea that ET's are working with our Government is also so remote. It is like us making treaties and working with chimpanzees. It is laughable. Most ET's are probably so advanced we wouldn't even be able to communicate with them because our language is too primitive. The species that are billions of years more advanced have the entire galaxy monitored so well that they know everything that happens. I am sure they also look after younger species like parents looking after their kids.

I don't believe in negative ET's that are interstellar. It makes no sense. Why? Because I am still here. That is my proof. But we love our horror stories.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), JRS (30th November 2016), NeedleThreader (1st December 2016), Pam (1st December 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

In that case, I would say you have joined the wrong forum. If you think not, your mind would probably change if you spent sufficient time reading the archives of members who have had direct Experience and Contact.
    Quote Posted by neutronstar (here)
    Greer's doesn't say there are no negative ET's. He says there are no negative ET's that are interstellar. Until a species evolves to a point where they are peaceful they are not allowed to leave their planet. Is there definitive proof of that? No, but we are newborn babies in a very old universe. The odds of a species visiting this planet that is just 100 or 1000 years more advanced than us is so remote. The odds are probably less than 1 in a million. Most are probably millions of years more advanced some billions. If any were hostel we wouldn't be here.

The idea that ET's are working with our Government is also so remote. It is like us making treaties and working with chimpanzees. It is laughable. Most ET's are probably so advanced we wouldn't even be able to communicate with them because our language is too primitive. The species that are billions of years more advanced have the entire galaxy monitored so well that they know everything that happens. I am sure they also look after younger species like parents looking after their kids.

I don't believe in negative ET's that are interstellar. It makes no sense. Why? Because I am still here. That is my proof. But we love our horror stories.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th December 2016 at 19:44.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    In that case, I would say you have joined the wrong forum. If you think not, your mind would probably change if you spent sufficient time reading the archives of members who have had direct Experience and Contact.
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

Whoa whoa whoa. neutronstar has as much right and purpose to be here as anyone. Just because someone has a different opinion or perspective, doesn't disqualify them from the community. Are we not a place of learning? How about sharing your different perspective instead of just saying someone doesn't belong?

neutronstar, please be welcome here. It's a great place to learn and grow. As you see new information, you might change your mind about some things. And you might not. Either way, you can sit at my table at lunch time if you like as long as you are a polite and respectful person. Welcome to Avalon.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th November 2016), BMJ (4th December 2016), Bob (30th November 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Cognitive Dissident (30th November 2016), David Trd1 (1st December 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), NeedleThreader (1st December 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), Omni (30th November 2016), Shannon (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), Words of Joy (30th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

I'm just saying that I think someone who doubts ET presence is probably going to end up being quite disturbed and disillusioned if they are expecting to find a lot of agreement with their views on Avalon.
    Anyone who wants to learn is welcome, certainly, but I think it's best to have some idea of what they are getting into, and it doesn't sound like neutronstar does, at all.
    Better to be warned that your whole world view may be forever changed, that your friends and family may decide you have gone insane, that you might start having bad dreams or unexplainable experiences.
    If you are up for that, fine, if not, you have been warned!
    I sometimes wish I had never taken that first step, because once you go so far, there's no turning back.
    It's an opportunity for growth, that's for certain, but growth can be very painful.
    Just sayin'...
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (30th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

onawah, neutronstar, OMG
    I think that the jury is still out on this case. There is not enough proof. Only time will tell. I knew someone who was abducted many times in her life. She died younger than me, yet looked much older. But in my mind there is still the open question of who did the abducting. There is NO question of her suffering.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), Hazelfern (1st December 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), onawah (1st December 2016), Shannon (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (30th November 2016), Words of Joy (30th November 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm just saying that I think someone who doubts ET presence is probably going to end up being quite disturbed and disillusioned if they are expecting to find a lot of agreement with their views on Avalon.
    Anyone who wants to learn is welcome, certainly, but I think it's best to have some idea of what they are getting into, and it doesn't sound like neutronstar does, at all.
    Better to be warned that your whole world view may be forever changed, that your friends and family may decide you have gone insane, that you might start having bad dreams or unexplainable experiences.
    If you are up for that, fine, if not, you have been warned!
    I sometimes wish I had never taken that first step, because once you go so far, there's no turning back.
    It's an opportunity for growth, that's for certain, but growth can be very painful.
    Just sayin'...
    I understand and thank you for explaining.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), David Trd1 (1st December 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), onawah (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I don't believe in negative ET's that are interstellar. It makes no sense. Why? Because I am still here. That is my proof.
    I hear what you are saying here. I cannot say I know anything for sure. I only have my own theories, which are flexible and open to change. I suggest, however, that our being alive does not necessarily negate the existence of negative ET's at work on Earth.

My own experiences as a targeted individual and clairsentient, intuitive and empath, point to something going on that is clearly unkind.

I think it is easy for anybody to look at the state of the world and see that this is not a utopia. And why not? Why is there so much pain and suffering? Violence? Torture? Senseless killing? PEDOPHILIA??? Clearly there is a very evil presence.

IMHO, the human presence on earth does seem to be serving a purpose here, which is why we are still, largely, alive (thus far, despite what appears to be a massive depopulation effort). We are alive, in part, BECAUSE of a grand nefarious agenda. It appears, to me, that we are serving as some kind of supply - energetic, physical, whathaveyou.

I hear Dr. Greer talking about "alienism" (https://youtu.be/2TrWUsnhjuo) - I see that he is pushing for people to find a way to accept all races of aliens, (even ones that may or may not be attacking us on all fronts.)

In my own experiences, I have found that I reached a new stage of development by my acknowledgment of the power of LOVE AS THE ANSWER. So, perhaps Dr. Greer is asking us to find a way to have compassion for the ET's that may be behind some of the most nefarious things we are faced with today: psychotronic warfare, mind control/slavery, ethnic cleansing, genocide, colonialism, satanic cults and rituals, the cabal/illuminati, gloabl elite pedophilia networks....

He doesn't come out and say that, exactly, because he seems reticent to acknowledge the possibility that there ARE negative ET's behind all of the very dark stuff happening on this planet right now (they would be the ones mind controlling and manipulating the masses, either to act as brainwashed sheep for "livestock" - used as slaves and drudges, or to act as puppets and pawns, mouthpieces, ones that will be blackmailed and controlled, ones that will be manipulated to perform horrific acts (such as satanic rituals involving torture, murder, sexual abuse).

In this video, Dr. Greer says he does not want disclosure to cause mass hysteria or the next world war. And I don't blame him. But what are we supposed to do? Keep our heads hidden in the sand? Ignore what is happening?

Dr. Greer is also saying that people who are talking openly about the slavery and the other horrific things happening are "warmongers" who have been co-opted. But, isn't talking about it an important step in the direction of freedom? How can we be free without first an awareness of the reality that we are living in? Does he suggest that what is being uncovered by the people researching pizzagate for instance - would he say these people are all warmongers? Would he suggest it is better not to look into it or discuss it at all??

It may be messy, but I hear enough of the reporters on pizzagate talking sense (ie discouraging death threats and violence as a response to information surfacing regarding the elite pedo ring cover-up) to suspect that, were we all to hear of the truth via some kind of grand disclosure event, love and common sense would prevail. Maybe I am being naive here, but that is my suspicion.

If anything, I would consider it to be the agenda of TPTB to point to mass hysteria, warmongering, and the onset of another world war to avoid coming clean - as well as to personally incite it (since they are probably secretly hoping for it anyway).

But really, how arrogant is it for those in the know to consider others who are not in the know INCAPABLE OF HANDLING IT???? Who the heck made them God? Why should they be the ones to decide who gets to know and who doesn't? Who is "capable" of handling it, and who isn't? If that isn't some kind of "ism" then I don't know what is! I believe we ALL deserve to know THE TRUTH! Period.
    Last edited by The Freedom Train; 30th November 2016 at 05:51.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Camilo (30th November 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), onawah (30th November 2016), wnlight (30th November 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

The idea that ET's are working with our Government is also so remote. It is like us making treaties and working with chimpanzees. It is laughable.
    Well, twisted military scientists might weaponize the chimps, and corporate biochemists might find them perfect for drug testing. (Not to mention that some people might even make them wear silly clothes and show them off in a circus.)

Who knows what ETs might use humans for -- or, rather, take advantage of them. 'Negative' and 'Positive' might also be limited and unhelpful terms: is a scientist who kills a dozen chimps, or maybe several hundred or several thousand, before discovering an effective vaccine for some deadly smallpox-like disease, 'Negative' or 'Positive'?

The chimps might say one thing, but any benefiting humans might say another.

Re Greer, I would argue very strongly indeed (and have done, on other threads) that he is almost certainly being held in the wings as an intel asset to prep the public to believe the US government's spin on disclosure -- at some possible future date. I feel 99% sure of that.

Greer is not one of the good guys, let us say. You can carve that in stone, to be re-examined later. (Of that, the above 99% turns to an exact 100.)

35. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bayareamom (30th November 2016), BMJ (4th December 2016), Callista (1st December 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Chester (1st December 2016), David Trd1 (1st December 2016), drneglector (30th November 2016), Kryztian (30th November 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), muxfolder (13th December 2016), Muzz (1st December 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), Omni (30th November 2016), onawah (30th November 2016), Richard S. (1st December 2016), Savannah (1st December 2016), scott12133 (1st December 2016), Sophocles (30th November 2016), sunwings (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), TrumanCash (1st December 2016), uzn (30th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (30th November 2016), wnlight (30th November 2016), Zanshin (30th November 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As I've said years ago ( this same topic does come up every now and then), Dr. Greer started off speaking, teaching, and acting in a certain way. He had a particular focus. I was a member of his Project Disclosure club back then. And then something changed. And then it was like he was someone else. He even changed physically. Make of it what you will. I certainly don't know what happened.

37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), Chester (1st December 2016), David Trd1 (1st December 2016), Debra (8th December 2016), drneglector (30th November 2016), Eram (30th November 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), muxfolder (13th December 2016), Muzz (1st December 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), neutronstar (1st December 2016), onawah (30th November 2016), Sophocles (30th November 2016), sunwings (30th November 2016), The Freedom Train (30th November 2016), uzn (30th November 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    As I've said years ago ( this same topic does come up every now and then), Dr. Greer started off speaking, teaching, and acting in a certain way. He had a particular focus. I was a member of his Project Disclosure club back then. And then something changed. And then it was like he was someone else. He even changed physically. Make of it what you will. I certainly don't know what happened.
    Wow. And I am not surprised. This is too bad, but it makes sense. Thank you for sharing, Whiskey_Mytic.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (4th December 2016), Camilo (30th November 2016), mojo (30th November 2016), NeedleThreader (12th December 2016), onawah (30th November 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (30th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast