+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast

Thread: Pizzagate: pedophilia in American elite (with links to related threads)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Pizzagate: pedophilia in American elite (with links to related threads)

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    https://sputniknews.com/asia/2016110...a-shaman-gate/

Also, didn't expect David Wilcock of all people to talk about pizzagate..

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...8-endgame-pt-1

This is the kind of thing that David Wilcock does best. He is a good researcher. I hope he continues to follow this. It is nice to see him doing something besides the absurd Corey stuff, which has ruined his credibility in my opinion.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

7alon (10th December 2016), Basho (11th December 2016), Chester (11th December 2016), Daughter of Time (10th December 2016), Matthew (12th December 2016), mountain_jim (11th December 2016), onawah (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (10th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Pizzagate: pedophilia in American elite (with links to related threads)

Hey folks, I was wondering if anybody knew of someone who can interpret this

An apparent anonymous source from the FBI said to pay attention to the cards, and apparently it is too disturbing for this other user's friend to talk about

Argh, embed not working
    In a very tiny nutshell:

many disasters, many upheavals, many betrayals, much chaos, much unpleasantness on so many levels - but with positive outcome in the end!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

7alon (10th December 2016), avid (10th December 2016), Chester (11th December 2016), Hervé (10th December 2016), Olam (10th December 2016), seko (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (10th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

An apparent anonymous source from the FBI said to pay attention to the cards, and apparently it is too disturbing for this other user's friend to talk about

Argh, embed not working
    In a very tiny nutshell:

many disasters, many upheavals, many betrayals, much chaos, much unpleasantness on so many levels - but with positive outcome in the end!
    I would add:

Sudden events that seem unexpected to the sheeple but that are totally on course of things from universe standpoint that will force some to dig deep and find who they really are. Humanity facing some big challenges, end of big cycles, make or break moments that purify and cleanse with the power of natural selection. For those who wonder what it is that they are supposed to do in this life, they will have that moment where they step up to the challenge and become the master of their lives and their loved ones and finally understand what is their purpose in this messed up and lost society. Its the start of new cycles and an opportunity to ride the wave instead of suffering it.
    2016 is the end of the 9 year numerological cycle and 2017 the start of a new 9 year cycle.
    Big time moments we are in now...
    Last edited by Olam; 10th December 2016 at 18:37.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

7alon (10th December 2016), BMJ (11th December 2016), Daughter of Time (10th December 2016), TargeT (10th December 2016), The Freedom Train (10th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The pizzagate files: Who's that in James Alefantis's Instagram profile pic?

by ausbitbank
    steemit
    Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:22 UTC

Remember this profile picture, that every researcher has seen on every jimmycommet instagram post for weeks now?

It's been yet another clue this whole time.

This image compilation says the story far better then I can, resource links to everything will be provided at the bottom at the post. ... which goes right along with this: Athens: Cradle of Pedophilia and Mind Control
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (12th December 2016), 7alon (10th December 2016), Akasha (11th December 2016), Basho (11th December 2016), Bill Ryan (10th December 2016), BMJ (11th December 2016), Cara (13th December 2016), Daughter of Time (10th December 2016), ditting (11th December 2016), enigma3 (13th December 2016), Ewan (11th December 2016), Flash (10th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (10th December 2016), gaiagirl (11th December 2016), Inaiá (4th August 2017), Matthew (12th December 2016), mountain_jim (11th December 2016), onawah (10th December 2016), Pam (11th December 2016), ponda (10th December 2016), raregem (11th December 2016), seko (11th December 2016), Sierra (11th December 2016), skogvokter (12th December 2016), sllim11 (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (10th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th December 2016), the_real_dave-id (12th December 2016), Timreh (11th December 2016), ulli (10th December 2016), uzn (10th December 2016), Wind (12th December 2016), yuhui (10th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Thank you for making this documented information available to the public, please continue. Don't mean to derail with a passing thought ...

There are three places these odious criminals run their racket from and all three have their own police forces and mayors. None are countries, states, or even actual cities as defined by our so-called legal system. In fact, they are sovereign unto themselves.

Okay ... now I'm going to pull some numbers out of my head without checking them and they may or may not be right so please forgive me ...

Recent missing children statistics from Texas (pop 25.5 mil) list 327 missing minors. Statistics from the same period of time in Virginia (pop 7.5 mil) list 392, with most occurring in the month of October.

What problem is currently engulfing Washington DC?
    What problem has engulfed Rome for the past 20 years?
    What problem has engulfed London for the past 5 years?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

3(C)+me (12th December 2016), 7alon (10th December 2016), The Freedom Train (10th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Argh, embed not working

There's a few interpretations here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ist+cover+2017
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Andrew Breitbart - Was he murdered for investigating pizzagate back in 2012 ? [Compilation in progress]

11 days ago by ausbitbank 66 in pizzagate

Andrew Breitbart was a journalist, author and tv personality as well as founder of the Breitbart News Network.

He has been a vocal critic of many US policies, and towards the end of his life he was focused on John Podesta.

This clip from the 2012 documentary "Hating Breitbart" shows the growing anger and resentment of Andrew towards John :

"Coincidentally" this documentary is also being claimed to be "most (critically) hated movie .. ever" because according to RottenTomatos reviews it has a 0% score from film critics , but a 96% approval from regular users. That's a little weird.

If you'd like to see the full documentary yourself , you may be interested in these lucky numbers 460FD935E47A6189031D46E4F3A87BA53C1FD2B5 ...

This wasn't the only time Andrew had spoken out publicly against John Podesta, towards the end he got increasingly agitated and made some powerful enemies in John Podesta, Barack Obama, Planned Parenthood and Media Matters.

He claimed he had video that would harm Obama's re-election , and that both Media Matters and John Podesta were involved in covering up a child sex trafficking operation a full FIVE YEARS before the pizzagate story broke.

I'll try and dig up every related bit of information for these claims and archive them on the Steem blockchain.

Tweets from Andrew Breitbart
    This twitter search query will bring back all tweets by Andrew between 2011-01-31 and 2011-02-04 - https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3A...02-04&src=typd

I've embedded some of the most relevant tweets below

Breitbart Dies - cause of death : "Natural Causes"

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2012/03...ut-andrew.html
    http://archive.is/bzBV5
    On March 2, Crime File News reported Lasseter was walking his dog in Brentwood, Calif., when he saw Breitbart cross the street from the Brentwood Restaurant.
    Breitbart was walking without apparent distress when he stepped on the curb “and fell like a sack of potatoes,” Lasseter said.

He noted that Breitbart’s skin color was bright red, which is not typically associated with heart attack victims.
    Paul Huebl, who writes for Crime File News, reported April 22 that he interviewed Lasseter and added the detail that the witness was disturbed by Breitbart’s color.
    As a former Army medic, Huebl knew that most heart attack victims turned blue.
    Breitbart's Coroner then died of suspected Arsenic Poisoning

Archived at http://archive.is/ZzaRh
    Michael Cormier, 61, passed away on April 20, the Los Angeles Times reports this week. Although Cormier’s death is only being publicized now, the timing of actual passing actually came within hours of the release of the preliminary autopsy report of Breitbart.
    Commenting to the Times on the latest news, Lt. Alan Hamilton of the Los Angeles Police Department says that investigators have not ruled out foul play in the death of Cormier. Authorities have yet to confirm how they believe arsenic entered his system — or if the coroner was deliberately poisoned — but Cormier passed away after being admitted to a hospital in Burbank, California last month after displaying symptoms typical with the illness.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1468304.html
    http://archive.is/2A9cP
    Law enforcement sources told the Times that the presence of poison in Cormier does not necessarily point to a homicide as the substance may have entered his system by accident. However, the police haven't ruled out foul play, and Cormier's cause of death has been deferred pending further tests.
    Alex Jones also covered this at the time :

Witness to Breitbart's death disappears

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/now-a-wit...th-disappears/
    http://archive.is/URxig
    The apparent disappearance of Christopher Lasseter, who says he saw Breitbart drop to the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, adds to the mystery surrounding Breitbart’s March 1 death.
    This was the testimony given by the only witness to his death before he disappeared:

Closing thoughts
    Andrew made a lot of powerful enemies in throughout his career, and David Brock / Media Matters has done an extremely thorough job of defaming his character and spreading misinformation.

I'm struggling to find unbiased reports about his final days because of this.

Please feel free to add any relevant links or info you have on this topic, and I'll continue to update this post as the facts are uncovered.

ausbitbank

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3(C)+me (11th December 2016), 7alon (11th December 2016), bennycog (11th December 2016), BMJ (11th December 2016), boutreality (11th December 2016), Cara (13th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Ewan (11th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), gaiagirl (11th December 2016), onawah (11th December 2016), PathWalker (11th December 2016), seko (11th December 2016), sllim11 (11th December 2016), TargeT (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016), Wind (12th December 2016), yuhui (11th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

To clarify my views, I do not have issues with the Jewish people, nor do I blame them for the world's problems. This video just happens to mention that the woman has knowledge of some Jewish families may practice these acts.

I also do not believe you have to be Jewish to be part of this sickening stuff.
    Last edited by 7alon; 11th December 2016 at 14:19.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (12th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Hervé (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

Argh, embed not working
    In a very tiny nutshell:

Lengthy & detailed "decoding" of the 2017 Economist cover here:

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016...st-2017-cover/

And some YouTube Interpretations (all different):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQg2c_dmrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0p3pfffgVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7OH6lpXoU

18. Link to Post #90
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    I also do not believe you have to be Jewish to be part of this sickening stuff.
    There might be some evidence to substantiate that belief:
    Are Jews a Nation, Race or Religion?
    November 24, 2016

from June 12, 2009
    By Henry Makow Ph.D.

None of the above.
    Judaism is an occult secret society.
    Jews and their Gentile acolytes are unwitting members of a satanic cult.

[...]
    ... like its proxy - Freemasonry - the defining element in Judaism is the occult "ideology." Race doesn't matter. Anybody can join the club: Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Britney. As with American Express, "membership has its rewards."

And like Freemasonry, Judaism is characterized by the fact that the membership is ignorant of the true agenda. Only the "Illuminated" are in on the secret. The rest are manipulated and disposable.

As with Freemasonry, the hidden agenda is Pagan and Satanic. Judaism uses the Old Testament to draw people into the fold. But it is actually defined by the Talmud and Cabala which spurn the Old Testament.

Talmudic Judaism used "the Old Testament to cover its negation of every moral law of the Old Testament as it promotes practice of all the occult demonistic abominations excoriated by the Old Testament," writes Elizabeth Dilling.

Dilling shows how Moses' injunctions against bestiality, sodomy, adultery, incest, necrophilia etc. - in the Old Testament - are overturned in the Talmud. (Chapter V)
    ================================================

Accordingly, "Pizzagate" is either some "Damage Control" operation or a crack in a dam ready to crumble down.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (12th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Bruno (13th December 2016), Chester (11th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th December 2016), TargeT (11th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Judaism is an occult secret society.
    Jews and their Gentile acolytes are unwitting members of a satanic cult. [...]
    ... like its proxy - Freemasonry - the defining element in Judaism is the occult "ideology." Race doesn't matter. Anybody can join the club: Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Britney. As with American Express, "membership has its rewards."

And like Freemasonry, Judaism is characterized by the fact that the membership is ignorant of the true agenda. Only the "Illuminated" are in on the secret. The rest are manipulated and disposable.
    I have heard so much about the vatican being directly implicated in the elite pedophile/satan worshipping phenomenon. And when I looked up the Cain and Abel story, I was shocked to read that it is basically describing the beginnings of blood sacrifice.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...03#post1117303

"1 Adam knew his wife Eve intimately, and she conceived and bore Cain. She said, "I have had a male child with the Lord's help."
    2 Then she also gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel became a shepherd of a flock, but Cain cultivated the land.
    3 In the course of time Cain presented some of the land's produce as an offering to the Lord.
    4 And Abel also presented [an offering] – some of the firstborn of his flock and their fat portions. The Lord had regard for Abel and his offering,
    5 but He did not have regard for Cain and his offering. Cain was furious, and he was downcast.
    6 Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you furious? And why are you downcast?
    7 If you do right, won't you be accepted? But if you do not do right, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must master it."
    8 Cain said to his brother Abel, "Let's go out to the field." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.
    — Genesis 4:1–8 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)"

So, let me get this straight. God is only happy with the firstborn sacrfices of Abel's flock - making Cain feel rejected, wanting approval from the big daddy. So God gives Cain a pep talk, tells him to do right to feel accepted (apparently sacrificing firstborns) to avoid the "sin" crouching at his door and gunning for him, so Cain then goes out and kills his brother, who is a firstborn of Adam and Eve. And then of course he feels horribly afterwards....

"According to Genesis 4:1–16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life.[18] With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land.[19] Exegesis of the Hebrew narrative has Cain punished as a "fugitive and wanderer".[20] Exegesis of the Septuagint's narrative, "groaning and shaking upon the earth" has Cain suffering from body tremors.[21] Interpretations extend Cain's curse to his descendants, where they all died in the Great Deluge as retribution for the loss of Abel's potential offspring.[22] Cain's curse involves receiving a mark from God, commonly referred to as the mark of Cain. This mark serves as God's promise to Cain for divine protection from premature death, with the stated purpose to prevent anyone from killing him. It is not known what the mark is, but it is assumed that the mark is visible.[23]"

So, yeah. This is, to me, so obviously about the manipulation of human minds and emotions via mind control and psychotronics to commit atrocious acts, including blood sacrifice and murder, which are then turned against the mind controlled perpetrators and used as emotional blackmail so that they devolve into depravity and self loathing...."

I had never read the Bible before. So it looks like there are multiple organized religions and spiritual paths that are in actuality a form of satanic worship.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Bruno (13th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Hervé (11th December 2016), norman (11th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I spend alot of time cruising around in the PA forum. Not much of a writer though, so I do not make much of an impression. So here I am, and not. There seem to be something hidden deeper in all of this..

The leaks lead us to what is right there in plain sight. It's like we are still just looking to what is there for all of us to see.. And missing out on what is not. It appears that greater pieces of the puzzle have been found by people willing to show us. Sadly they are dropping dead.
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

3(C)+me (12th December 2016), 7alon (12th December 2016), bennycog (11th December 2016), Bill Ryan (11th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Bruno (13th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), enigma3 (13th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th December 2016), Omni (11th December 2016), onawah (11th December 2016), raregem (12th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Graphic shows how MSM's fake news strategy was designed to short-circuit Pizzagate

The Millenium Report Sun, 11 Dec 2016 17:34 UTC

The Google graphic posted above is worth a million words...that essentially constitutes a scathing indictment of the Mainstream Media (MSM).

For those who are not good at reading graphs, may we spell it out for you?

The top RED line shows that the 'Fake News' meme was quite purposefully disseminated throughout the World Wide Web just 2 or 3 days before the PIZZAGATE scandal broke wide open. The bottom BLUE line shows the trending of PIZZAGATE on Google just after 'Fake News' was made to go viral (see how the RED line clearly dominates the BLUE line) In other words the new meme was deliberately planted in stories everywhere across the Internet. Even Obama went to Europe to talk about the "spread of fake news online" when he was in Germany in mid November.

See this post (<---)

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (12th December 2016), Baby Steps (11th December 2016), bennycog (11th December 2016), Bill Ryan (11th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Bruno (13th December 2016), Cara (13th December 2016), Chester (11th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Flash (20th November 2017), Flowerpunkchip (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), mountain_jim (11th December 2016), muxfolder (12th December 2016), Omni (11th December 2016), onawah (11th December 2016), raregem (12th December 2016), skogvokter (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016), Wind (12th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I have heard so much about the vatican being directly implicated in the elite pedophile/satan worshipping phenomenon.
    Yes.

Here's Illuminati whistleblower Svali (a pseudonym, of course), recounting to Greg Szymanski, on live radio, her experience as a young girl, forced to witness the blood sacrifice of a younger child in the catacombs of the Vatican.
    It's extremely emotional, and indisputably, utterly real. Svali herself can barely tell the story. It's pretty hard to listen to. I do very strongly feel, though, that every human being should hear this through, even if just one time. (And once is all that's needed.)

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (12th December 2016), 7alon (12th December 2016), alexius (11th December 2016), Baby Steps (11th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Cara (12th December 2016), Chester (11th December 2016), Daughter of Time (11th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th December 2016), Hervé (11th December 2016), Omni (11th December 2016), onawah (11th December 2016), raregem (12th December 2016), sunwings (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016), yuhui (12th December 2016)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The more I searched for who was a top the entire conspiracy, it more and more appears to me that a Vatican source is atop the shadow government. For example it is rumored Papal Knights of Malta members were behind the founding of both the CIA and Monsanto.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (11th December 2016), muxfolder (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (11th December 2016)

30. Link to Post #96
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    The more I searched for who was a top the entire conspiracy, it more and more appears to me that a Vatican source is atop the shadow government. For example it is rumored Papal Knights of Malta members were behind the founding of both the CIA and Monsanto.
    I don't know if among the others present there were knights of Malta but, for sure, there were 4 skull & Bones members:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    The followings are excerpted from Sue Arrigo's case 20:

Skull and Bones Founded the CIA

There are only 15 new members of the Skull and Bones Death Worship Cult initiated each year; 150 every 10 years, 300 in the age range of 45 to 65. Since the population of the US is about 300 million, there is a 1 in a million or 0.000,0001 probability of a Skull and Bones man in that picture. However, in statistics we give the first such case the benefit of the doubt of coincidence and call it the index case. The probability that there was not a conspiracy involving Skull and Bones founding the CIA is the probability that the next three Skull and Bonesmen in the room were there by chance alone. That probability is 1 in a million cubed or 0.000,000,000,000,000,001. In short, this photo proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Skull and Bones was behind the founding of the CIA.

Both Bushes, Clinton, and Kerry are members of Skull and Bones. The chance of all 4 of them being the nominees for President without a conspiracy to accomplish it is 0.000,000,000,000,000,001 i.e. less than 1 in a quadrillion. Watergate was the tip of the iceberg in the CIA’s efforts to rig US elections. We had two men with integrity, without ties to financial scandals, running for election, Ralph Nader, and Ron Paul. Neither could get the nomination because they did not have the blessing of the Rockefellers , Bushes and their CIA. The CIA was set up to protect their illegal business operations and hide them from the public.

Last edited by Hervé; 12th December 2016 at 01:54.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (12th December 2016), avid (12th December 2016), Baby Steps (12th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Bruno (13th December 2016), Cara (12th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th December 2016), muxfolder (12th December 2016), onawah (12th December 2016), raregem (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (12th December 2016)

32. Link to Post #97
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I moved 9 posts from this thread to this new thread: Offs off the Pizzagate thread

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Google Graphic Shows The MSM ‘Fake News’
    Strategy was Used To Short-Circuit PIZZAGATE Scandal

http://www.omnisense.org/2016/12/goo...e-scandal.html

A Common Sense Approach to Understanding PIZZAGATE
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...and-fake-news/

Much thanks to TargeT and Herve (IIRC) for some of the links. Project Avalon is linked / mentioned in both articles.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hervé (12th December 2016), TargeT (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #99
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Ole Dammegard and Carine Hutsebaut talk with Alfred Webre about pizza gate, networks and much more. some great points are being made.
    I think this should be added to this thread.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

7alon (13th December 2016), Bill Ryan (12th December 2016), BMJ (12th December 2016), Flowerpunkchip (14th December 2016), onawah (12th December 2016), raregem (12th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    I have heard so much about the vatican being directly implicated in the elite pedophile/satan worshipping phenomenon.
    Yes.

Here's Illuminati whistleblower Svali (a pseudonym, of course), recounting to Greg Szymanski, on live radio, her experience as a young girl, forced to witness the blood sacrifice of a younger child in the catacombs of the Vatican.
    It's extremely emotional, and indisputably, utterly real. Svali herself can barely tell the story. It's pretty hard to listen to. I do very strongly feel, though, that every human being should hear this through, even if just one time. (And once is all that's needed.)
    I find the part about being only able to mind control people within the group very interesting. She claims that unless they are raised and trained within the group they would go psychotic and be useless as a puppet. However, there are passive techniques they use via the media to brainwash people?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

The Freedom Train (14th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast