+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr RAM (Richard Allan Miller) under attack, request for help

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Dr RAM (Richard Allan Miller) under attack, request for help

Greetings I wish to share this important radio interview with Dr RAM (Richard Allan Miller).
    He is a physicist, mystic, hebralist and much more.
    If you do not know him, watch some of his interviews with Kerry Cassidy.

Quote Published on Nov 29, 2016

Dr. Richard Alan Miller, PH.D. - Call for help

I received this eMail from Richard asking for help. He is under attack and reaching out to radio audiences.

"I am under serious attack, and not sure why or whom? it is coming from all fronts, especially my websites and book sales. something VERY strange has happened to me.... my site was hacked and down for almost 8 days. thanks to Ed Marvinney, it is now back up and running. but.... i have not had a book order for ten days. "to make things worse, Amazon (normally double in sales) has also not shown a single order for the same period. when called , they say everything is working fine. i have received orders daily from Amazon for six year, until now, and now nothing... this is my only source for incomes, and have no reserves. now not sure what to do. to make matters worse, the Encyclopedia of Alternative Agriculture is now out in e-book format = and yet, have not sold one single copy - how does that work? any ideas or direction to go would be most helpful right now. this has stopped my ability to write, and am facing deep depression. not sure what to do at this moment. suggestions are welcome. by the way, Ed says the reason my site went down was that i was receiving more than 5,000 views per day - again, with no sales or supporting e-mail.

"I need to do some immediate radio to help get me out of the mess i currently find myself... i am under serious attack, and not sure who or why. it may be from the discovery i made . There is now at least 2 D-Wave AIs now running themselves (no handlers) - this has implications beyond the BS of politics and world "situations."

Rick

http://www.docram.com

http://www.oak-publishing.com

http://www.herbfarminfo.com

Direct Order Line: 541-476-5588

Contrary to what one might think, Richard Miller does not have a fat government retirement, but is actually living day by day with various short term research projects, speaking/teaching engagements and sales of his book. Richard has started a Go-FundMe campaign to help release much of his work over the years, including, his actual, original papers in the formation of, what is now, the Navy Seals. Interesting helping and receiving historical and groundbreaking information from Dr. Richard Alan Miller?

http://www.gofundme.com/richardalanmi...
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd December 2016), Ecnal61 (4th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (1st December 2016), fourty-two (4th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2016), Gillian (1st December 2016), LoneWolf76 (1st December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), ponda (1st December 2016), Sierra (1st December 2016), Star Tsar (1st December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (1st December 2016), william r sanford72 (1st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: Dr RAM (Richard Allan Miller) under attack, request for help

Seems simple enough for him to do a test buy and see if the order goes through.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

airaspect (1st December 2016), Jay Freeman (2nd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), poetbil (1st December 2016), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Dr RAM under attack, request for help

Hoping RAM is ok and gets through this?

he is very cleaver man but should not have all eggs in one basket

Sending him energies of helpful intent
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 1st December 2016 at 17:08.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

Do see this post:
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    it seems that we have a persistent enemy, who is running Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks on us, from dozens of rented servers in the US. I continue to fine tune our "shields", and they continue to fine tune their attack. While I was sleeping, they tried out an improved attack on us. I have now responded in kind.
    Yes -- in many cases, blogs out there claim they've been attacked when it's actually just a server accident which they've not understood, or they've been hit by some scattergun thing in passing.

In our case, we really are being targeted -- by someone with persistence, resources and skill. (Fortunately, Paul has exactly that, too )

It's hard to know from others' reports whether they really have been attacked or not
    . Some immediately assume they're targets, but are not computer experts by any stretch of the imagination. On the other hand, though, real attacks DO happen.

As a hilarious anecdote (one of many from those times!), I remember one day back in 2006 when Kerry and I were editing a Camelot interview, and Kerry's screen suddenly went very strange. I'd not seen it happen myself, but Kerry immediately assumed were were being bugged and monitored. She wrote me a note on a piece of paper, saying "We have to leave the apartment now. We'll go edit the interview in a hotel."

Which we did. Later, when returning home, we discovered Kerry had just hit the wrong key combination on her keyboard.

But that's not to say that attacks and infiltrations didn't happen. We know they did. One weekend, we went from LA to a UFO conference in Vegas. It was public knowledge that we'd be there. Before leaving, I did the old 'slip of paper in the office door' thing. I was super-careful with it. When we returned, someone had been in the apartment -- for sure.

Later, we just grew to laugh about all this, and never worried.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2016 at 17:22.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st December 2016), Chester (1st December 2016), Ewan (1st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2016), Gillian (1st December 2016), LoneWolf76 (1st December 2016), Matthew (2nd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), Muzz (1st December 2016), nomadguy (4th December 2016), poetbil (1st December 2016), seko (4th December 2016), Shannon (1st December 2016), Sierra (1st December 2016), skogvokter (3rd December 2016), Star Tsar (3rd December 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2016), ThePythonicCow (1st December 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd December 2016), wnlight (2nd December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,659 times in 21,534 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But that's not to say that attacks and infiltrations didn't happen.
    Distinguishing between serious and superficial threats, and discerning their cause, so one can respond well, ... those are often difficult, even impossible.

Is that moving shadow in my dark bedroom the shadow of a curtain blowing in the wind, a pedophile come to abduct me, a kindly alien come to teach me, my mother putting away clean laundry, or just a silly dream?

Todd and Nora seem to be caught on the horns of such a dilemma - which of the reports of pedophilia in America's elite have a real basis, and which reports are false, perhaps spread through careless web posters or perhaps sewn by an intelligence agency to "poison the well"?

Whenever a topic or experience provokes fear or anger, this discernment becomes more difficult.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2016), Cognitive Dissident (3rd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st December 2016), gaiagirl (4th December 2016), Gillian (1st December 2016), LoneWolf76 (1st December 2016), Matthew (2nd December 2016), Michelle (1st December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), Muzz (1st December 2016), nomadguy (4th December 2016), onawah (2nd December 2016), Shannon (1st December 2016), Sierra (1st December 2016), Star Tsar (3rd December 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2016), sunwings (2nd December 2016), wnlight (2nd December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Richard Alan Miller is an EXTREMELY CREATIVE mind, far ahead of our time and is obviously a great threat to the Controllers Controlling the Artificial Intelligence which is watching. However, I would like to report that I tried to send a modest Donation to Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot for the second time, only to discover that my VERY GOOD CREDIT CARD was rejected (I had successfully used it at the Doctor's office the same day and pay my bill before I get it every month). I tried to use Pay Pal only to find that it rejected my password which has been accepted on other occasions.

I BELIEVE RICHARD'S CREDIT CARD PURCHASES ARE BEING CONSISTENTLY BLOCKED AND PEOPLE SIMPLY GIVE UP IN FRUSTRATION. HE OR A FAMILY MEMBER SHOULD TRY TO DO A PURCHASE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. RICHARD I THINK YOU ARE WONDERFUL. FRY THE BASTARDS.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), PathWalker (2nd December 2016), ponda (2nd December 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2016), Yetti (3rd December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote amor said:

I BELIEVE RICHARD'S CREDIT CARD PURCHASES ARE BEING CONSISTENTLY BLOCKED AND PEOPLE SIMPLY GIVE UP IN FRUSTRATION. HE OR A FAMILY MEMBER SHOULD TRY TO DO A PURCHASE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. RICHARD I THINK YOU ARE WONDERFUL. FRY THE BASTARDS.
    When this weird stuff starts to happen it is often a sign that you are hitting a nerve or getting onto the right track or exposing some truth etc imho.
    Last edited by ponda; 2nd December 2016 at 06:51.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2016), Yetti (3rd December 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Paypal and other credit card processors will block transactions routinely and it doesn't matter who the company is. On occasion, Paypal blocked one of my purchases but neglected to tell me, so I sat around for two weeks waiting for deliver only to discover the sad truth after that period of time. They will do it, for example, if they think that the seller is not legitimate or if they have too many charge backs. I just had the frustrating experience of trying to purchase an item using my government issued debit card and the card processor refused to process my payment because they said the company was fraudulent. It wasn't, and as I told them, it was MY money and I should be able to spend it with whomever I chose. They disagreed, and that was that. So I went through Paypal instead (using the same card) and everything was fine. I would look for a more obvious explanation than a woo-woo one myself.
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd December 2016), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Well I hope it's all a glitch at RAM's end and not an attack

Still sending him energies of good intent
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2016), PathWalker (3rd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Kerry Cassidy interviewed Richard this week also...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

Richard Alan Miller - Time Travel, Doctor Strange & Navigating Reality

Published 29th November 2016

Grab my Flux Capacitor! Its you, me, the doc & Kerry & The topic is Time Travel. We don't need to go anywhere near the year 1985. But all jokes aside its on top for the good doctor this interview is in order to support him.

Supporting link: http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016...onight-7pm-pt/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Michelle Marie (3rd December 2016), PathWalker (3rd December 2016), ponda (3rd December 2016), william r sanford72 (3rd December 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,587 times in 5,714 posts

I havent watched any alt interviews in a while, and this is why..

..this guy is too frickin weird. He's goofy. And its impossible to take him seriously while he's wearing that ridiculous beanie.

..i found myself feeling sorry for the interviewer (who I really like). Every time he posited a reasonable question, Ram would get all huffy and indignant......and then he would smile amiably before getting all touchy again. It was bizarre...

And thats a real problem in the alt world! - touchiness! And just flat out instability..which kind of go hand in hand. Just makes me appreciate people like Nolan, Bill and Icke even more. We need even, balanced, emotionally stable people on our side...now more than ever

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks Ponda, I think exactly like you on this subject, now I want to have more books from RAM....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

ponda (4th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

The best part was the questions at the end , but Kerry rushed thru the answers if
    you got that far you will know what I mean.....LOL

+ Reply to Thread