+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best evidence yet of synthetic telepathy

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Best evidence yet of synthetic telepathy

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), BMJ (2nd December 2016), dynamo (2nd December 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2016), Maia Gabrial (5th December 2016), Mercedes (2nd December 2016), naste.de.lumina (18th February 2017), Noelle (14th January 2017), shadowstalker (11th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default Re: Best evidence yet of synthetic telepathy

I'm sure targeting is going on, the technology has been around for a while now.
    But, the video above doesn't prove much, to me anyway.
    For example, is he using electrodes on his head to capture electrical signals then converting them to audio frequencies, or ???
    And BTW, what frequency ranges is his equipment measuring?
    He should try staying in a Faraday cage type setup for a few days and see if the issues go away.
    The video looks like standard audio processing software to manipulate, for example, an MP3 or WAV file...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

It's me and mine, it was recorded 3 years ago, I lost the original. I used cakewalk after converting an mp4 to mp3. I had large headphones on in a basement of a group home in Minneapolis Minnesota. Playing a YouTube DNA healing video, I faced the right headphone forward and held the recorder up to it. I did not hear the voice I recorded, but others were saying things to me randomly during recording. It's my observation the DNA frequency made the voice amplified on the recording.
    Last edited by heuristic thought; 2nd December 2016 at 17:35.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), dynamo (3rd December 2016), Mercedes (2nd December 2016), Noelle (14th January 2017), petra (2nd December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Really hard to call this evidence... I see what you're getting at though.

If synthetic telepathy is a real thing though, what about synthetic deafness? Not trying to poke holes here, just saying.

I believe in telepathy for sure, or at least something of the sort. There've been times my own thoughts answer "silent questions" (it's weird getting an answer with no question haha) and so I wonder if maybe there's voices in my head I just can't hear.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I get full name calls followed by harassment and threats, when I'm non compliant I get pained by energy that really hurts. I can think my responses and get pseudo human like responnses.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Maia Gabrial (5th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Real telepathy comes across as a strong THOUGHT, whereas artificial telepathy which is accomplished by microwave transmission is a loud, distinct sound which occurs in your head. I have had it done to me several times: my name was called and it sounded like a call from my mother. When I asked whether she had called me that minute, she said no. The other occasion was when a telephone rang loudly in my head. I very quickly realized that I was being targeted, probably by a neighbor who was undesirable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Why not now?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Noelle (14th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The Feds messed around with me for a few weeks back in 2014 and it has never permantly gone away..they still check in on me periodically but for the most part they have subsided. I am completely sure that they are capable of cloning all senses. When they are locked onto you, you are nothing but 100% true- virtual reality to your peep. Along with their capability to change what you taste, inflict real pain, make your head spin from overloading your head with voices, while reading the live thoughts from the back of your mind before you even think of it, projecting visual laser like red light on your skin, impersonating anyone you could possibly think of, literally trying to drive you to suicide. I did consider suicide after a few months and my life has been a slow moving upward slope for the last couple years, but they won't win. I have it in me until I die of lung cancer at the age of 58, that I will stand with all the rest of the TI's to expose these sociopaths for who they are..bottom feeders that get off on other people's misfortunes..alright. Goodnight Y'all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Noelle (14th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I am the Targeted Individual of today, I'm pretty sure the technology they currently use on me has only only been around since 2012-ish?? It is truly impossible to be alone in any sense of the word. They used a piece of equipment on me that was made to be "fun and games" and they showed me all the features of it down to the finest detail from inflicting pain to mimicking schizophrenia or just altering you perception in a hundred other ways. I know it's a lot to fathom but if I made anyone think twice about this stuff, I'm happy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Noelle (14th January 2017), Omni (14th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Oh yeah..by the way. I'm pretty sure these we Government agents or contractors because their machine had the most interesting limitations..like, they could cause a mild punching sensation or a bee thing type pain, but they said they couldn't aim for the crotch.. they never inflicted any excruciating physical pain. For the most part though, these people are ruthless and I don't know that they really wanted me to kill myself, but they did want to steer me the wrong way every time I started making sense..they are master manipulators and they really enjoy putting you through dangerous situations. Never trust your peep, no matter how logical it seems.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Noelle (14th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Perhaps a helmet made of metal (aluminum?) which looks like the one the Nazi's used to wear which also protects the back of the neck would act as a block to the signals. Research Faraday Cages.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote I get full name calls followed by harassment and threats, when I'm non compliant I get pained by energy that really hurts. I can think my responses and get pseudo human like responnses.
    Heuristic Thought, I've tied harrassers to whatever pain they inflict on me (increased 100 times which will devastate them if they continue). It's served me well so far.... Find your way to do this and watch how quickly the pain stops....

And I can tell the difference between synthetic telepathy and the real thing. Synthetic is so blaringly loud. And it seems to be one way. But I turn my aggression back on them and mock them back. Or whatever.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    [...] I've tied harrassers to whatever pain they inflict on me (increased 100 times which will devastate them if they continue).
    Agreed, don't forget to remind them they're messing with something way bigger than them. This technology is widespread, my question is: where do they get their money from?

An expert on Electronic Harassment:
    Last edited by Atlas; 5th December 2016 at 22:10.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (11th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I've heard them use coded language on bots implanted. I think your tieing the pain into those which are programmed to react certain ways to keep us deceived.

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Adam73483 (here)
    I'm pretty sure the technology they currently use on me has only only been around since 2012-ish??
    They have had this type of tech since the 1970s or sooner. 2001 or so seems about when it was just about completely mastered, but it could have been a lot sooner. I was experiencing electromagnetic mind control the day of 9-11-2001, I remember it vividly. I did not know it at the time, but nonetheless it was happening.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The best evidence in my opinion of electronic telepathy is probably the patents and public science. After that the only missing proof is that they are using it on people.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Noelle (15th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread