+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Carol Rosin Show Dr David Livingston - Trump's SDI : Space Development Initiative (2nd December 2016)

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question The Carol Rosin Show Dr David Livingston - Trump's SDI : Space Development Initiative (2nd December 2016)

The Carol Rosin Show

Dr David Livingston - Trump's SDI : Space Development Initiative

Broadcast 2nd December 2016 | Published 3rd December 2016

Dr Livingston joins Dr Rosin to demonstrate humanity's best path to peace is through space. Opposing nations are already working together & have been for quite some years. With this in mind & Donald J Trump as President Elect is this our best opportunity to achive this goal? Is it right @ our doorsteps?!!? Can the Outer Space Treaty of 1967 get an update & get signed as requested by both China & Russia? These and many more questions are answered in this interview...
    Other topics covered are as follows Outer space commerce, Space tourism, Living on the Moon, Going to Mars, Artifical Gravity, Space Innovations & Of course the most interesting space developments...

Read the 1967 Outer Space Treaty here : http://history.nasa.gov/1967treaty.html

If you have your very own ammendment to the treaty feel free to post below!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd December 2016 at 12:08.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd December 2016), Lifebringer (3rd December 2016), norman (4th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show Dr David Livingston - Trump's SDI : Space Development Initiative (2nd December 2016)

There is some truth to this.
    I went and watched the Mars experience in Canberra only a few short weeks ago.
    It had buzz Aldrin whom i got to meet after the show which was a dream come true
    Buzz came right on out with it on stage that he knew the next president was going to be a man. He was adorned with republican clothing (wrist bands and such)
    He also mentioned that When the man became president (he never mentioned Donald, though i guess he was not allowed to), he said when the man becomes president space travel will take great leaps.
    Buzz is such a damn cool character, funny, extremely smart, wears a lot of bling, and it seems he has humanities survival on his mind.
    Everything they said in the lecture slash talk about mars i already knew but i wanted the experience of seeing the scientists and Buzz in person.

I did not to get to talk long mainly listen to other people talk to him because they paid a lot more money to be there. I kind of snuck my way in haha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

norman (4th December 2016), Star Tsar (4th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: The Carol Rosin Show Dr David Livingston - Trump's SDI : Space Development Initiative (2nd December 2016)

The Carol Rosin Show

Jon Cypher - It's A Wrap : Urgent Message To President Trump

Broadcast 30th December 2016 | Published 31st December 2016

"It's A Wrap" Actor Jon Cypher sends a unique and vitally important message to President-elect Trump about how one simple step on to the Presidential and World stage can and will change the course of history by agreeing to champion the “Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space” introduced by Russian and Chinese leaders. Space cooperation is a “force for peace on earth,” as President Vladimir Putin has said. Signing the Treaty that will ban all space-based weapons, continuing the peaceful cooperation in space that is currently in place will usher in a new, simulated Space Age economy providing more jobs and profits than from any hot or cold war. As UN Russian Ambassador Dr. Vitaly Churkin has pointed out: it was the US (under the old administration) that refused to sign the Treaty. Since President Putin has long been ready to sign this Treaty, it is a given that other nations will now follow.

Nobody on this planet has ever presented this simple message in such a dramatic
    and powerful way. We have hope that President Trump, his cabinet, and close advisors will listen and be encouraged to take this stand for peace in space so that money and brains will be applied to modernizing our ground force, always with the intent that getting along with adversaries will replace the mindless urge to fight yet another war. This is the change that Mr. Trump has called for.

Do not miss this unique and unusual presentation by Jon Cypher, best known for his portrayal of Police Chief Fletcher Daniels for seven seasons on the great hit TV series Hill Street Blues, then Gen. Marcus Craig for four seasons on the sitcom Major Dad, as well as scores of TV roles too numerous to mention. On Broadway, Jon was in eight Broadway plays and musicals. In this interview, Jon sings The Impossible Dream” from the great musical Man of La Mancha as he did on Broadway. He was also Thomas Jefferson in the hit Broadway musical 1776. For over two years Jon was Juan Peron in EVITA at the Shubert Theatre in Los Angeles. And lo these many years ago, he was Prince Charming to Julie Andrews in the famed Rodgers and Hammerstein Cinderella in the era of live TV. This is a “not to miss” interview that can have an impact on our future as he reaches out to President-elect Trump, especially, with suggestions for actions that WE can all take.

Do not miss this one and network it. As Jon says, “Stand up!”

spacetreaty@gmail.com
    http://www.peaceinspace.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread