+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Future aware intelligence connected to life events

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Future aware intelligence connected to life events

Wanted to share some insights I've gained lately.

I am not sure how to best share and explain this. I appear to be able to be aware of what appears to be a future aware intelligence that is connected to current life events.

EDIT: I need to gather more information on this to be sure I am not distorting the topic. Thanks for your patience, I hope it at least has triggered some philosophical perspectives.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 5th December 2016 at 15:33.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

bennycog (4th December 2016), DeDukshyn (5th December 2016), dynamo (4th December 2016), mojo (4th December 2016), PathWalker (4th December 2016), ponda (6th December 2016), transiten (5th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts

Default Re: Future aware intelligence connected to life events

unconditional suffering ... leads to what end?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ElfeMya (5th December 2016), ponda (6th December 2016), transiten (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Just love unconditionally, the rest is taken care of by this higher force of love based intelligence because it knows the true and false involved. It also appears to have an infinite backup plan to each false follow up event that might occur, each backup event is infinitely more beautiful towards when the truth is finally realized. The way I am perceiving what this appears to be is kind of like taking a being's greatest imagination, responding to it as a series of infinite representations from its perspective, starting with the least representative and with each false event blocking realization it moves to the next representation in the infinite representation chain, so that it becomes ever more grand once the truth is finally created/achieved.
    I have had a similar realization and I do agree - it seems that as the waves of awakening and higher vibrations (pure love) are uncovered and emitted by ourselves, there are backlash events that then need to be dealt with. I had one just recently - knowing that, had this event happened to me even a year ago my reaction would have been completely different. I can see how I am lightening and uncovering the PURE LOVE of my being, based on my actions and reactions. And then, also, the miracles of strangers around me who were incredibly helpful and compassionate as I dealt with my own latest backlash event.

What a process! A psychiatrist would call it "bi-polar" - if only they could get off their high horses and realize that their idea of reality is not the only acceptable version!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

ponda (6th December 2016), transiten (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Somewhere in this process is synchronicity and karma.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

ponda (6th December 2016), transiten (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

An interesting article from astro.com about synchronicity http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_synchronicity_e.htm

10. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

ponda (6th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Just some rambling ... for thought ...

The collective human consciousness. It is aware of everything that has been experienced through human eyes in all places, in all times. It can be tapped into, it is always there .. it is in a hypnotic slumber but is awakening - some are awakening to its existence. We are each just an extension of it, to use the cliche of waves in a sea, but we don't see this yet ... not quite, but we are beginning to understand this ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ponda (6th December 2016), Vward (16th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    unconditional suffering ... leads to what end?
    Well it should lead to the knowledge of what some of the causes are of suffering and why or what can be done to alleviate /avoid/deal with suffering.

cheers
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

+ Reply to Thread