+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:32.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Akasha (11th December 2016), Alx (5th December 2016), anandacate (6th December 2016), Ankle Biter (20th May 2017), Atlas (5th December 2016), bennycog (6th December 2016), Bill Ryan (5th December 2016), Billy (5th December 2016), bluestflame (6th December 2016), BMJ (5th December 2016), Calz (6th December 2016), Chester (5th December 2016), enfoldedblue (29th December 2016), Eram (5th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Gillian (8th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Hervé (5th December 2016), Hym (2nd September 2018), Jayke (2nd September 2018), JRS (6th December 2016), justntime2learn (5th December 2016), Kate (2nd September 2018), kirolak (5th December 2016), Michelle (8th December 2016), Mike (5th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), seko (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), sms (11th December 2016), Sophocles (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016), Wind (6th December 2016), wnlight (5th December 2016), yelik (7th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

Yep, excellent analysis. See also this thread...
    ... in which it was discussed intelligently by many members why on earth (sorry!) this gross idiocy -- which is what it is -- was suddenly raising its very silly head.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (5th December 2016), Atlas (5th December 2016), bennycog (6th December 2016), bluestflame (6th December 2016), BMJ (5th December 2016), Calz (6th December 2016), Chester (5th December 2016), David Trd1 (6th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Hervé (5th December 2016), justntime2learn (5th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), marique3652 (9th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (5th December 2016), Saggittar (31st May 2017), seko (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), Sophocles (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016), yelik (7th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, I've said this before (though not here on Avalon) but why don't all the FE believers simply pool their money together and charter a plane to see what happens when they reach the "edge" of *their* World ... because then they'd have (or not more likely) incontrovertible video evidence / photographic proof of their *claims* eh ?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

earthadvocate (5th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), greybeard (7th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), silvanelf (9th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016), Ultima Thule (5th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

Don't expect this problem to go away, as long as the current regime are in power.

"Flat Earth" might have been comical and will go away but what their people have learned from it won't go away. It will come back in another form.

Well, unless they and all their shenanigans are overtaken by events.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Maia Gabrial (5th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

7alon (6th December 2016), abmqa (8th December 2016), bennycog (6th December 2016), Bill Ryan (5th December 2016), bluestflame (6th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Omni (5th December 2016), raregem (5th December 2016), Rhah (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), Sophocles (5th December 2016), Ultima Thule (6th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

I am right, they are wrong is biggest implanted thought in reality we live. And in it's form is one of most dangerous to live in.
    As we are living in this together, one stepping on others toe is just slowing progress, nothing else it does. Constant fight of day and night, red vs blue + vs - , plane vs globe holds person in locked thought. How can I prove my point is thought through the day.
    And some of them can't wait end revelation so they can say "see, I told you so".
    Curent dogma is biased rather towards choosing of offered opinions than created ones. So they can keep thoughts locked and in control and they are we. We like to hold things under our control it is also implanted by design in this enclosed reality we live in.
    Is it really a sphere or is it a plane? Well to one's surprise it is none and both in same time. It really is how we choose to be. And do we really choose or we are fed with it until stage of over weight and inability to move and process our own?

See Tv is dead for most persons, many of them would proudly announce: "I'm not watching TV since..." but in same time can't get off youtube for days, in actuality it is the same crap over and over again. But we somehow choose it to be different.
    It is because those in control are really, really smart and somehow manage to be at least two steps forward. We should never underestimate them and information/medium they are offering to us.
    They know secret of life, sin (sinusoid) and that everything alive is moving, up and down, constant is death. So changing mask of same thing is what they/we do as far as we are born into it.

0,1% of flat earth videos on tube has it's stand points and beliefs, 99,9% are total repost of the same, repeated until boredom. Maybe you noticed how they did not created their belief by experience/knowledge but rather accepting offered truth?
    Same goes for globers, simply following occult nasa/nazi guidance. Crowley and Parkinson school of occult imprinted on daily based scheme.
    Those people are dangerous as they can obviously influence masses a they do. Masses are gimbal-locked, and that's sad. Saddest part is that is not magic, but rather trickery and illusion.
    However you think flat earth contradictory opposition is nothing new and happens through time every now and than, comes in many aspects and forms. And is not here to discredit one branch of illusion, and not aimed towards discrediting cornspiracy. It is natural process of ups and downs, casts shadow on overall picture, can be pierced and understood if not standing in firm ground.
    That force is not here to destroy you, because it can not, it is here to keep you locked in constant fight, in that way you/we produce motion/energy. That energy is used to manifest controlled state of reality, as simple as adding wood to fire to keep it burning.

In that sense I would not spend my energy to explain FE person that world is globe because it asks for lot of energy, and on end we did nothing but just s-witched poles to opposite of the same. After that we can continue to feel empty inside and search for more of the different-same.
    I highly admire this perpetum mobile which is implanted in our core tbh. Seems endless and sometimes even hopeless, but luckily it is not magical like that, rather illusory trickery.
    People who control most of it are aware of sacrifices and present to us all kind of sacrificial forms. But one ordinary Joe have barely will to sacrifice anything, and because of fear of loss to false identity he is kept locked in his safe zone, never learning power of experience.

I really intuitively feel that veil can be pierced by understanding and effort, and through that crack light can shine more obviously to percept and experience it rather than theorise fantasies.
    I really feel that people on this forum platform are slowly but surely experiencing being overfed with trickery like nibiru, aliens, councils, grandmasters, leaders, followers, theories, kennedy, areas, fake ufo pictures/videos and such. Yes some of them are real, you can swear on it.. just don't sweat to it too much, is friendly advice.

As we can witness imprint is timeless, so i will just leave this here to be.

Stay sharp.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (5th December 2016), cascadian (5th December 2016), DeDukshyn (6th December 2016), earthadvocate (5th December 2016), Holly Lindin (8th December 2016), Jackson (5th December 2016), joeecho (6th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Maia Gabrial (5th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), raregem (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 320 posts

"I would rather have questions for which there are no answers than have answers that can't be questioned."

If FE'ers are so horribly wrong and ignorant, why do those of you continuously attack and berate any discussion of the subject?

Is it because your eyes might possibly be opened to truths which you conveniently suppressed because your ego couldn't handle it?

This forum is becoming far from the nexus of "science and spirituality" that it touts itself as.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

Holly Lindin (8th December 2016), joeecho (5th December 2016), justanotheralien (23rd May 2017), Kano (5th May 2017), raregem (5th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LivioRazlo (here)
    "I would rather have questions for which there are no answers than have answers that can't be questioned."

If FE'ers are so horribly wrong and ignorant, why do those of you continuously attack and berate any discussion of the subject?

Is it because your eyes might possibly be opened to truths which you conveniently suppressed because your ego couldn't handle it?

This forum is becoming far from the nexus of "science and spirituality" that it touts itself as.
    There's nothing to discuss.

But WHY the meme is being introduced, is interesting.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Magnus (6th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Nick Matkin (5th December 2016), Omni (6th December 2016), raregem (5th December 2016), scott12133 (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016), Wind (6th December 2016), wondering (5th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Mysterious Universe recently had a podcast explaining why Russia is behind many of the social media memes and how it's using social media (in particular) so sow doubt and discordance in the general populace. (Here: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/12/16-21-mu-podcast/ first 10 minutes or so. More info about this aspect of fake news here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.b20cd87612a5)

No doubt there will be those who suggest it's being made to look like Russia is behind this, but the evidence suggests Russia really is.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), raregem (5th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote "I would rather have questions for which there are no answers than have answers that can't be questioned."

Good point LivioRazlo. Mockery IS one of the ways that's used to silence someone who questions when the facts don't add up. And not just FE theory....

I've been mocked here on the forum for presenting some things I thought were interesting about the FE theory. Bill Ryan leads the charge most of the time against me. No offense, Bill, but you do that....

What I don't understand is why people believe the things they're told by the so called "experts" who don't always tell the truth. In school, I learned that in the olden days that the popular belief was that the Earth was flat. It wasn't that they were ignorant. Because it's all programming and not questioning. These days, intelligent people with scientific knowledge have questioned the earth model. Haven't you ever felt that something you heard didn't sound right and you just wanted to hear the truth? It's not just the shape of the planet either....

Has anyone, besides the astronauts EVER seen the Earth from outside the atmosphere? Wouldn't it be great if we at least knew what the shape of our own planet was without deception? The head of NASA said that it's pear-shaped, but the current shots showed it was still round....
    I'm hearing a lie....

I know that if one of those off-worlders took me on a craft and showed me the truth, THEN and only THEN would I accept that it's round....

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Holly Lindin (8th December 2016), joeecho (5th December 2016), justanotheralien (23rd May 2017), Kano (5th May 2017), LivioRazlo (6th December 2016), raregem (5th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Scientific certainty is a god to those that believe it's infallibility, however, look at how many times that god of scientific certainty has been crushed over the centuries and yet people trust it religiously.

Don't attempt to undermine people's god, 'god forbid'.

A god built on apparent scientific certainty is like a Jenga tower. The game is designed to collapse, the only suspense is how long that (scientific) knowledge of the game keeps it going.

JENGA!

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

However tempting it is to denigrate and dismiss the outlandish claims of the flatearthers as the musings of idiots, fired up by a psyop operation devised to dis-rail a growing threat from the "conspiracy community", I personally am treading a little lighter these days when it comes to how I treat flatearth proponents. The trouble is, there are anomalies that they have seized upon which are genuinely baffling and "they" are often obviously intelligent and well educated professionals; sometimes pilots, sometimes radar operators, sometimes world shipping agents and employees, all genuinely confused by the data they are receiving in relation to the world model they understand to be true. This doesn't mean the world is flat nor that all these people might not be in the pay of the intelligence agencies and their dastardly plot. But some of the "proofs" are easily tested for yourself and the results can leave you scratching your head a bit. So plot or not, I have found value in their research, especially if you can remain blinkered to the implications in order to keep your sanity. And I have to say that they seem in many cases to be a most practical and pro-active bunch, climbing mountains to find 3 equal elevations in a row where the most distant should be hidden by the curve but is exactly in line with the first two. Firing a laser at a boat that is out of sight to the eye, apparently because of the curve of the earth, but on the boat itself the laser is apparent. I myself am an ex-private pilot and I was never taught, nor ever needed to adjust my attitude indicator to compensate for the fact I was flying over a curve, but by not adjusting it I should have been for ever gaining altitude as the gyroscope inside always maintains a attitude parallel to an imaginary flat plane. Nor was I ever taught to consider the coriolis effect during my navigation exams, which surely must come into effect when plotting a course, particularly when flying North/South. Also with the curvature of the earth being 8”per mile squared, I seem to be able to see way further than I should, just as the aforementioned radar operator said he could see objects 50miles away at sea level on his military radar and was a bit stumped by that too. Anyway I know this isn’t the thread for proofs and I don’t know what these anomalies are proof of, but they do seem to exist and are not just planted mis-direction. There’s a level of this that does have the giant whiff of a planted meme about it, but if it is, it’s the most exquisite work, because the more you look, the more you see. Right, I’ve got to stop this before I start down that hole again…surely the equatorial bulge caused by the earth’s spin should be where the water ends up, why so much land! Why can’t we feel the difference in centrifugal force between travelling 1000mile an hour at the equator and close to zero at the poles? Right, I’ve got to go, there are a couple of fellas in white coats at the door.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Akeron (2nd April 2017), DarMar (5th December 2016), Holly Lindin (8th December 2016), Jackson (5th December 2016), raregem (5th December 2016), Rich (5th December 2016), wondering (5th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

SO EARTH IS NOT FLAT???? just kidding... JUST KIDDING!!!!!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

bennycog (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

There are 2 things in the alt' scene that I have trouble being kind about.

1) Flat Earthery

2) Pathetic mesmerizing youtube videos of absolute camera abuse and the chronically ill informed tripe the makers spout about what they see in the results.

Both cause me to get very close to personally abusive outburst.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Omni (6th December 2016), silvanelf (9th August 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I do like the OP image though.
    I haven't seen this representation before.
    Not 'Flat-Earth' image but the lower half of a 'Torus' looking like a 'Roulette Wheel'
    So we have 'Roulette-Earth'
    What ever the shape of our Earth (Egg-Globe) this game is all rigged in the masters favour hehe
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 5th December 2016 at 21:05.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Omni (6th December 2016), raregem (5th December 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I'm pretty sure most of us on here understand why the Earth is not flat. This is not a matter of opinion - really it isn't.

Nevertheless there still might be one or two doubters. If so, please just watch this short video. It covers stuff of which you may have no knowledge.

If anyone still feels the need to unpick it point by point, please feel free to do so.

Last edited by Nick Matkin; 5th December 2016 at 21:20.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Cara (6th December 2016), Ivanhoe (6th December 2016), markoid (6th December 2016), Morbid (2nd May 2017), Omni (6th December 2016), silvanelf (9th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Humanbean (here)
    Why can’t we feel the difference in centrifugal force between travelling 1000mile an hour at the equator and close to zero at the poles?
    "We" don't, unless the transition is done in a very short period of time... like with getting one's "sea legs" which works both ways: when getting on board and sailing and when getting off onto solid ground... but the folks who design and build "Cosmodromes" have a tendency to build them as close to the equator as possible in order to escape the exorbitant cost in rocket fuel it would take to get a Saturn V off the ground from, say, Alert; rather than some Canaveral launch site.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Humanbean (6th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (6th December 2016), seko (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), Sophocles (5th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Humanbean (here)
    Why can’t we feel the difference in centrifugal force between travelling 1000mile an hour at the equator and close to zero at the poles?
    "We" don't, unless the transition is done in a very short period of time... like with getting one's "sea legs" which works both ways: when getting on board and sailing and when getting off onto solid ground... but the folks who design and build "Cosmodromes" have a tendency to build them as close to the equator as possible in order to escape the exorbitant cost in rocket fuel it would take to get a Saturn V off the ground from, say, Alert; rather than some Canaveral launch site.
    From that hallmark of honest science, NASA:
    Quote The effective acceleration of gravity at the poles is 980.665 cm/sec/sec while at the equator it is 3.39 cm/sec/sec less due to the centrifugal force. If you weighed 100 pounds at the north pole on a spring scale, at the equator you would weigh 99.65 pounds, or 5.5 ounces less.
    If you drink a 5.5 ounce (156 gm) glass of water, to you feel substantially heavier? I don't.

The primary downward force you're feeling, if you are freely standing at any point on the earth's surface, is gravity, and that force is about the same everywhere on the earth's surface.

Variations in centrifugal force are small in comparison.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Hervé (5th December 2016), Humanbean (6th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (6th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), silvanelf (9th August 2019), Sophocles (5th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

@14:17: "Because scientists are convinced the Earth itself is hollow .... sorry .... because scientists are convinced the Earth is solid, they then reach the conclusion that all the planets must be solid. [...] That is an important realization which I came to, that either all the planets are solid or all are hollow. If some were solid and others were hollow, then astronomers would have noticed this a long time ago."
    Last edited by Atlas; 5th December 2016 at 22:51.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

This thread is about Flat Earth Psychological Operations. (Psy-ops, for short.) That's well worth discussing. It's in the 'Mind Control' section.

If one can't see or understand the enormous mountain of evidence that's totally in-one's-face available that the Earth is [more or less*] spherical, as are the sun, the moon, and all the other stars and planets, a fact that can simply be seen by anyone through any telescope, or even a good pair of binoculars (and Maia Gabriel: the 'Ancients' -- who were pretty smart -- knew the Earth was round over 2,200 years ago: all they had to do was look at eclipses and figure out what the shadow geometry must be, and do a few clever experiments) -- then please take yourself elsewhere. I do mean that.

Or, read some books, learn very basic physics and very basic astronomy, and then come back and start again.

The really interesting question is what's going on so that a few people who are, or should be, as smart as the Greeks were, can't come to the conclusions that the Greeks did. (But then, the Greeks didn't have the internet. They actually studied nature, which they could see, and read books, and did math for themselves.)

'More or less', because of course it's not a perfect solid-billiard-ball sphere. The Earth is a kind of slightly bumpy oblate spheroid. (Meaning, there's a slight centrifugal bulge at the equator.) Some of you who may be interested in really finding out more can have fun looking that up. Here's one place to start.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th December 2016 at 23:21.

39. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (6th December 2016), abmqa (8th December 2016), anandacate (6th December 2016), Atlas (5th December 2016), Billy (6th December 2016), earthadvocate (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), gord (6th December 2016), Ivanhoe (6th December 2016), Joe (6th December 2016), lunaflare (7th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (6th December 2016), Shannon (5th December 2016), Sierra (6th December 2016), silvanelf (9th August 2019), Sophocles (5th December 2016), Wind (6th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast