+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

From the evidence that there are serious $$ involved in the promotion of such an idea, it comes, then, that it is at least a movement culling the "believers" into some community of "like-thinkers" which can then be structured into some "Cargo Cult."

From the dumbing down of education in the western world and the promotion of ignorance via the MSMs, one can't help but start smelling a NWO agenda and/or "experiment."

An experiment... which can turn up a new flat earth religion which, after a few generation of brain washing, will relegate space travel and orbiting satellites into the realms of myths and legends that are taken seriously only by superstitious, ignorant weirdos... see?

Because... the NWO agenda is to gather together the planet's entire population under a single, new religion that has done away with the pre-existing ones. So, the "NWO" is fishing around to check which "idea" is gonna stick best.

Balderdash?

That could be if it weren't for an old experiment which generated the main three major religions now in existence on earth... yep, that was an experiment that yielded a successful result which, to date, lasted for a couple of millennia... and which took only a couple of generations to grow roots.

All that by following a formula that's being currently applied all over the world.

The formula?

I let you discover said formula via this post (<---) and listening to the interview that it links to... it's 2 hours of your time which may drastically change your view of the world...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2016), Nasu (24th April 2017), Omni (14th December 2016), RunningDeer (28th April 2017), silvanelf (10th August 2019), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,403 times in 21,107 posts

Exclamation Re: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

~see also all my postings reactions on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rthers--PsyOp-

Click image for larger version

Name:	nasa-flat-earth.png
Views:	58
Size:	855.7 KB
ID:	35207
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th April 2017 at 12:09.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (24th April 2017), Bill Ryan (24th April 2017), Nasu (24th April 2017), silvanelf (10th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

My guess as to the common denominator as to why it has gained such ground is a lack of education amongst the newly awakened. Reasoning with a FE'er is futile and usually circular, as they have another YouTube "fact" to prove their theory, up their sleeve. But of course it's not their theory is it, that's the point...

All any of us can do is point to the historical books of the past five hundred years, the people Galileo, Copernicus, Hale, etc etc, the re discovery of ancient wisdom, the corroborated experiments in longitude and latitude for travel and conquest for example and the suppression of such materials by interested religious parties for clearly defined historical reasons.

Most educated people would simply call it history. Go and read some history. Scientific history at that. Bill mentioned that the Babylonians knew the earth to be round, they grouped the stars into the twelve houses of the zodiac and created the circular idea of the earth from the 360 days it took them to observe a full rotation or solar year. It turned out they were only off in their mathematical equations by five days...

The FE'ers have reasoned themselves into this mind game, if they choose to reason themselves out, it will take equal or greater work, on their part, not mine... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 24th April 2017 at 19:06.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

silvanelf (10th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,705 times in 8,380 posts

You know the saying " never let a good crisis go to waste" ? all this flat earth nonsense could be turned into a positive quite easily. Really, the only negative is that we give it our time and let it disturb us by arguing about it.

The good positive spin I want to express is that FE has sucked out all the feeble minded conspiracy theorists, well most of them. That leaves the rest of us to get on with the job without their dead weight slowing us down. All we have to do is disengage from them.

Whoever came up with the idea over estimated at least my own inkling to even be arsed with it all. It only ever distracts me when I see people I know getting chewed up about it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Nasu (25th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Second-dimensionality (flat) is a concept/ perception just like Third-dimensionality (sphere) with an infinite number of dimensions existing simultaneously. Therefore, there is not one dimensionality that holds sway regarding perception vs. reality.

10. Link to Post #106
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

If the Earth was flat, Hitler would have known about it and the Nazis would already be on Mars.

Flat Earth Reality Makes Adolf Hitler Angry

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

avid (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Ewan (26th April 2017), Hervé (26th April 2017), Nasu (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017), Star Tsar (26th April 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th April 2017), Atlas (26th April 2017), avid (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (25th April 2017), Chester (26th April 2017), Ewan (26th April 2017), Hervé (26th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2017), Nasu (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

OMG.

This is really hilarious.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th April 2017), Andrew_K (26th April 2017), Atlas (26th April 2017), avid (26th April 2017), Chester (26th April 2017), Hervé (26th April 2017), Nasu (1st May 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017), Shannon (26th April 2017), Wind (26th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    OMG.

This is really hilarious.
    Amazing! I love it so much

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th April 2017), Atlas (26th April 2017), avid (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (26th April 2017), Chester (26th April 2017), Nasu (27th April 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017), Wind (26th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

~this thread has 109 Replies & 14,087+ views combine these stats with: 59 replies & 11,338+ link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rthers--PsyOp-

Total both threads 168 replies & 25425 views!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th April 2017 at 09:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (26th April 2017), Nasu (27th April 2017), Omni (26th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Thanks

http://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-ca...earth-is-round ... another excellent post to prove the #FlatEarthPsyOp (exposing the #FlatEarthTards!)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Anyone can set up the parameters of a situation and be 'right' 100% within those parameters. The whole thing falls apart outside those parameters. People do tend to wrap themselves up in a big warm fuzzy blanket of parameters be it 2d, 3d, 4d, etc.

Talk about psychology.....

22. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,069 times in 2,400 posts

I've watched this three days running now and every time I come a way with sore cheeks (not used to laughing/grinning so much) and a an improved feeling, just by the laughter is medicine philisophy I think.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Atlas (30th April 2017), Debra (30th April 2017), Nasu (1st May 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017), Shannon (30th April 2017), Wind (28th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Laughter is indeed the best medicine!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

joeecho (30th April 2017), Nasu (1st May 2017), Pam (30th April 2017), RunningDeer (28th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Fourth-dimensional (4d) perception views third-dimensional (3d) perception much like 3d perception views second-dimensional (2d) perception. Where 3d views 2d as a false reality, 4d views 3d much the same way.

ANY victory claim by either 2d or 3d reality is rendered null and void from a greater dimensionality.

Third-dimensionality is only 'right' within the context of itself. Just like someone can be 'right' in their own mind and still be wrong. The irony of that last sentence is not lost on me nor should it be lost on you either, no matter what you believe is 'right'.

Let us transcend the 3d world my 3d friends.

No FEAR (okay, maybe a little fear )

Best of voyage my fellow interdimensional travelers!

Joe

27. Link to Post #116
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I simply had to quote this post and bring it back to attention again, as it's probably the most important post in the whole thread. Well said Pharos.

Quote Posted by Pharos (here)
    Looking into an assertion, which on the surface seems blatantly false, such as the flat earth, might seem like a pointless exercise to some, but I would like to offer a different perspective. I have been looking into the flat earth mainly because of an article in "The Atlantic" monthly (In Defense of Flat Earthers January 27th 2016), but also because of a technique I was taught in school years ago.

I was told by one of my professors that when I was looking at a new project, if was stuck on an idea it was sometimes good to consider the most absurd scenarios and investigate them instead for a while. Often in doing so you could make out new avenues where logic would not take you.

It is interesting to observe how many people brush off the notion of flat earth with incredible force. One has to wonder, why such resistance... Are they soft headed, what harm can it do to listen to another point of view with an open mind? There is never any harm in considering new avenues... What harm does considering new paradigms cause. More importantly why jump straight to belief?

I don't "believe" the earth is flat, but there is definitely something that doesn't work well with the curvature equation we are currently working with. I know so because thirty years ago I was on a beach with someone who pointed out a shoreline in the distance, I argued that it was physically impossible to see that far. I was wrong. You can see much further into the distance than the earth curvature equation seems to allow for. That is undeniable. I verified this for myself and did the math. Does that make the earth flat, no, but it does point to some un resolved description of our reality.
    For many flat-earthers, this is a starting point. Let's look at our source of information concerning the earth, images provided by NASA. NASA is not doing itself any favors by not providing multiple pictures of the earth. The ONE picture," the blue marble", the only picture from 1972 until the new ones last year, "the NEW blue marble" points to a miserable performance by a well funded agency to say the least. With an estimated fifteen to forty thousand satellites orbiting this earth, one has to wonder why no optics company if not NASA has found it of value to send a camera up in orbit even if only as a publicity vehicle. Curious indeed in an age where people film everything all the time. Add to that Mr Neil Degrasse Tyson's assertions that the planet is an "oblate spheroid" and one starts to wonder... I doubt they are hiding the "flat earth" But I've grown to suspect what is not being shown might be a much stranger reality.

I my work, I have had to research pictures of the globe a few times. I have yet to see a real "photograph" and certainly never any image of an "oblate spheroid". Last time I checked it is impossible to take a picture of something that is not there. Light aberrations, distortions, etc... still reflect aspects visible in our reality. Taking a picture of an "oblate spheroid" that looks perfectly spherical would cause distortions that would be detectable. So here we have Mr Neil DeGrasse Tyson claiming the earth is an "oblate spheroid", surrounded by "journalists" having a great big chuckle about flat earthers... instead of asking a simple question. Where is the non-computer generated image of this oblate spheroid?

I sense a distraction manœuvre in the making, active in both camps. On the sphere earth side there's a disingenuous aspect to many of the images, inconsistencies in the equations and strange observations when it comes to the building of large scale engineering projects such as railroad tracts and bridges.The narrative on the flat earth side shows many unanswered questions, irreconcilable observations with the mercator projection and at the moment there is no solid, workable map to describe the flat earth. The difference here is that there is a growing, thriving, dynamic group of people who have been energized by all the questions that the flat earth idea brings about. New advances such as the Nikon P900 have turned average people into passionate investigators, looking at the horizons for land masses beyond the reach of the naked eye, taking sharp images of the moon without telescopes, following chemtrail making orbs throughout the skies, and filming cloud formations going behind the sun. Those people don't really come across as the idiots described in certain posts... and I'm not sure the average person who reads science articles and sits back in their chair thinking they just got some answers by reading other peoples theories is any better off..

But it is at this fork in the road where one needs to consider why are we being offered these two very specific avenues in the first place, where's the slight of hand? If there's anything true about this realm we inhabit it is certainly that there is always another less travelled road we are being prodded not to consider.

As the article in the Atlantic Monthly points out, the flat earth shows an inquisitive mindset that one should not dismiss. Personally I have seen the most fantastic chemtrail photographs on the net provided by flat earth photographers. People are taking their money and buying balloons to take pictures in the upper atmosphere to see for themselves how the earth looks from higher altitudes. Folks are digging deep into the mathematics describing the sphere, looking into optics and perspective in fresh ways and discarding the notion that to understand the world all you need to to is to bury your head in a book written by someone you never met, who probably died a long time ago and might have been funded by some shady characters

Does Marty Leeds come across as an idiot, Michael Tellinger a unimaginative dunce, Santos Bonnaci an un-inquisitive novice? Who is August Piccard, and what did he see, Trekkies might want to know? Before you throw out the baby with the bathwater consider the thought that most of what we believe to be science fact, is offered only as "theories". There is no substitute for real life observation and direct contact with nature. The alchemist of old knew the value of hands on work combined with theoretical musings. This still holds true today.

There is much to be learned by crossing the divide into that unknown frightful territory across the way. Crying pys-ops every time someone does not agree with us is puerile. Every piece of information you come in contact with holds a measure of truth. The only path and tool we need to develop is the path of discernment.

28. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    ...as it's probably the most important post in the whole thread.
    With respect, I'd profoundly disagree.

You're missing the point of the thread... which is that this new meme is a psy-op.

This fact of the shape of the planet (and every other planet and star!) isn't the kind of thing that's subject to someone's subjective opinion.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2017 at 13:24.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Andrew_K (1st May 2017), JChombre (30th April 2017), Nick Matkin (5th May 2017), Omni (6th May 2017), silvanelf (10th August 2019), Wind (30th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #118
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I'm not convinced that it definitely is a psy-op...

I'm certainly not convinced that the earth is flat and it seems like a ridiculous notion, as it would to most rational people, however there are inconsistencies in the story we're fed. This has simply opened my mind up further to the lies and the bull**** designed to keep our minds in prison. I knew nasa was full of it just like everyone else but I had no idea of the sheer level of fakery including the images of earth and our planets.

How do you explain that there isn't a single real image of the whole earth, let alone a live feed from orbit?

How do you explain that you can zoom in on the horizon and see things that should be invisible below the curvature of the earth?

It may or may not be a psy-op but regardless has only opened my eyes further in the persuit of truth. Some of the flat earth theory assertions are ridiculous, but anyone who is unable to filter them out didn't really have much hope in the first place. This is less about the earth being flat than it is about questioning what we're told, and I think it helps with that. For me at least.

With all due respect it's surprising that you of all people, Bill, would suggest not even looking in to something. Personally I believe the best course of action is to make your own conclusions based on reviewing all possible information available to you. I don't see how one can get a true picture by only selectively taking in certain information. Truth is truth.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 30th April 2017 at 14:13.

31. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

I wouldn't want to to think, pardon my crude words... That there are so many retards out there. That's why this must be a psy-ops indeed, it's too widespread not to be artificially genereted or then something has seriously happened to the IQ levels of humans. Too much fluoride and heavy metals in their brains? Job well done.

The powers that be want conspiracy oriented people to look like complete dimwits who can't be taken seriously. They can just say in the media; "Oh that guy is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist, he must also be a flat earther" (a dummy who gets laughed at).

It's another thing to entertain some theories and critical thinking is extremely important because without that we're totally blind to the lies and dangers out there. We have been lied for our whole lives pretty much about everything. That being said, anyone with a basic knowledge about things just has to aknowledge that the Flat earth "theory" is a ridiculous one at best and at worst a psy-ops which makes people look retarded. God gave you brains for a reason.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

silvanelf (10th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Yesterday I bought a new domain I plan on covering the flat earth psyop, and many other psyops. I could not believe it when I saw the domain was available. I am working on my book projects mainly right now, but in the future I plan on dissecting psychological operations on this domain: http://www.psyop.info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast