+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: 'Flat Earth' Psychological Operations

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    You still completely miss the point that the anomalies I mentioned are worth discussing, not the earth being flat. The flat earth theory is what highlights these and begs more questions about our reality. I thought we're all looking for the truth here? For someone like you to suggest not even looking in to that is simply bonkers.

I was on topic in that I was suggesting that a psy-op that highlights more inconsistencies in the lies we're being fed, while having some very obvious non-truths that anyone with a basic IQ can debunk, doesn't seem like a particularly impactful psy-op to me. It's far more likely that there are so many people on the earth investigating this reality that sometimes there will be theories coming up that are incorrect. In my opinion no one should ever tell someone not to look in to something to draw their own conclusions.

I'll leave this thread now.

Best
    Good point Morning Fox, however... If you can remember when this particular theory made it's way into the truther community.. It was all over the place out of nowhere. It went almost viral over night. And it kept being pushed for a long time. several years.
    To me that's the signature of a psy op.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

silvanelf (10th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I won't spend any more of my time debating the pink elephant, except to discuss what kind of projected 'hologram' it may be, and who's doing the 'projecting' — and why.
    Do you see any additional tactical reasons to perpetrate flat earth Bill? Other than discrediting the truth by association? It also divides people pretty well. I'd love to hear any intelligent tactical analysis.

And also, who do you think is behind flat earth psyops? It seems like the CIA to me but I am curious about your opinion Bill.
    From Bill: see my post below... written before I'd read this.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd May 2017 at 16:14.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Eram (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Wind (2nd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    doesn't seem like a particularly impactful psy-op to me.
    Well, it's working.

And you're helping it to work, though I do know you don't mean to.

Can you see that someone, somewhere (paid or otherwise!) might be saying, somewhere on the net: "Look at those crazies on Project Avalon. They argue about the Flat Earth."

Job done.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), avid (2nd May 2017), Hervé (2nd May 2017), muxfolder (3rd May 2017), Omni (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Wind (2nd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Would they really spend millions on forum trolls to attack anyone derailing the flat earth nonsense?

I don't see them targeting efforts to abort ww III, or expose truths.

It's all about a $1 bet at the country club on whether they can convince blithering idiots the world is flat.

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Would they really spend millions on forum trolls to attack anyone derailing the flat earth nonsense?
    They can mind control unwitting assets to do this for pennies once the hardware is set up and methodologies developed with electromagnetic technologies. Plus the mind control assets do not have threat to whistleblow. It is a proxy conspiracy in a large way at this point .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2017)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I'm starting to wonder if Koch put up $100,000 prize for the most convincing argument, once they have it they will hand it over to mainstream news to watch Rachel Maddow choke out the lies while they sit around the country club laughing.

To understand how sick this family is, you have to understand they were in more than oil in Germany..

This child prophet from Russia was under 5 when he named the plans of evil was to drill for oil everywhere in the world to turn water black as sludge that can't be boiled out.

They control pumping poisonous chemtrails worldwide to destroy our air.

Consider this my reply to your flat earth game...

Still laughing?

Trump touring a chemtrails plane?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd May 2017 at 19:56.

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Trump touring a chemtrails plane?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=M1ed6z3S1sk
    No. Planes with tanks like that are just ballast-testing flight stability under different conditions of load.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th May 2017 at 12:42.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (10th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), Nick Matkin (7th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (7th May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    They can mind control unwitting assets to do this for pennies once the hardware is set up and methodologies developed with electromagnetic technologies. Plus the mind control assets do not have threat to whistleblow. It is a proxy conspiracy in a large way at this point .
    Well I consider you an absolute expert on the subject of mind control. They have attempted access on me but it's painful like they are pounding a square peg in a round hole. I destroy the satellite circuits to make it go away...

When I was shielding Trump from the AI, they got pissed and sent a black chopper to heart attack me...

Lucky I was wearing my Batman underwear, the attack bounced and took out Rockefeller..

They have backed off, only way they can mess with me is by tweeking my spell check so I sound stupid until going back and fixing it...

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Imagine a mind control weapon in a nation they want to have a Revolution...

This is from France 3-4 days ago

15. Link to Post #150
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

BACKUP UPLOAD: (the original is gone)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Omni (7th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (7th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

poor guy on video above, i wouldn't trust him to guard my bicycle.. nuff said

on psyop topic:

And THAT is what i call psyop. The ones who fail to see that is a psyop is very happy person because he has very freshly unused brain, almost like new..

edit for adding to the fire:

The guy also on end of second vid posts picture of flat domed earth, which I don't believe is case, I really don't believe we live on flat pancake
    I stressed that several times, but there is writing "do not swallow" on zippo gasoline bottle for reason, sometimes even that won't help.
    Last edited by DarMar; 8th May 2017 at 01:23.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

justanotheralien (23rd May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Check out the latest images from China on their moon mission...

I would safely say those behind the flat earth psyop are part of moon denial psy ops too.

This is the org behind new age programming, strong funding from CIA and Soros.

Linked today to the flat earth psyop.

Free eBook on it here

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 8th May 2017 at 03:33.

20. Link to Post #153
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Atlas (10th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

23. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

A 'celebrity', popularizing science. He's being pushed, so that his statements on serious issues (like the Apollo Moon Landings, maybe, or UFOs) get traction in popular culture. That would be the strategic goal.

Yes, I'm sure he's carefully managed and used. He 'acts' (always playing himself) in a popular TV shows. His personality is being marketed.
    In the video posted by ExomatrixTV, above, Tyson's there to debunk the Flat Earth, and (in so doing) he adds clever fuel to the idea that 'all conspiracy theorists' believe this nonsense.

When Tyson talks about the 'anti-intellectual strain sweeping the country', and 'a failure of the education system', he's 100% right.

Note that the guy making the video is a Flat Earther.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th May 2017), Atlas (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), Omni (11th May 2017), Wind (10th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Let's see, Tyson has told us that the earth is really oblate and even agrees in at least one interview that it is "pear like" in shape, bulging below the equator. We can't have it both ways. Who is correct here, NASA, with their perfect sphere or Neal with his pear?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Atlas (10th May 2017), Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Let's see, Tyson has told us that the earth is really oblate and even agrees in at least one interview that it is "pear like" in shape, bulging below the equator. We can't have it both ways. Who is correct here, NASA, with their perfect sphere or Neal with his pear?
    The 'oblation' isn't visible to the naked eye. The difference is 13 miles in a diameter of 7,900 miles. That's a distortion from the perfectly spherical of a bit more than a tenth of 1%. You couldn't see that even with a magnifying glass on a beachball in your hand.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th May 2017), Atlas (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), silvanelf (10th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote A 'celebrity', popularizing science. He's being pushed, so that his statements on serious issues (like the Apollo Moon Landings, maybe, or UFOs) get traction in popular culture. That would be the strategic goal.
    Strategic goal has nothing to do with our everyday interest. While he theorises wild Disney animation fantasies, we are facing real problems here on ground like hunger, wars, debts, imprisoment(slavery), de-education are just dome of our everyday reality. Declassifying Pluto or classifying it is not helpin us solve REAL problems we have at this moment in time. Just perpetuating our imagination and expectations of what can be tomorrow, while living in NOW is completely ignored by masses.

Quote In the video posted by ExomatrixTV, above, Tyson's there to debunk the Flat Earth, and (in so doing) he adds clever fuel to the idea that 'all conspiracy theorists' believe this nonsense.
    Tysons debunks are completely childish and child show ready, for me personally he can not debunk anything, at least until now he didn't.
    Few times I tried to explain that physics they explain works on both models (flat and spherical) THE SAME.. His Tower explanation is nonsense. If you go into some really long and tall hallway and put apple on far end of that hall, lie down on floor and try to observe, after that stick yourself to ceiling with duct-ape, what a wonder... you will se further, it is called common perspective and no magic applied there. His so called explanation is ridiculous and childish would be far away from what i would call scientific explanation. But i must admit i like his explanation of gravity too, by yelling bitch in mic and throwing it down :slaps my face: .. If that is science, I'm out of any comments. Kids tho on other hand may laugh at it and accept it as common knowledge, so.. no wonder population is not educated enough, presentations are awkward and nonsensical.

Quote When Tyson talks about the 'anti-intellectual strain sweeping the country', and 'a failure of the education system', he's 100% right.
    I would strongly agree, sad story is not only the country but whole world, it would be very nice of us pushing that panic button and starting to act on serious everyday issues we are facing, not fairy tales which i would state is a real psyop here.
    Our dear funny Neil is part of psyop, well funded and pushed, not ever Mark S. nor Eric D. are not even close to being pushed or financed or marketed like that. If they are psyop, than it is really bad one imho. And those two i mentioned are really only ones dedicated and lets say more famous, rest youtubers are small copycats which only repeats what those two say. And those two are divided and calling each other shill :D That being said it is a really bad psy operation.

Quote Note that the guy making the video is a Flat Earther.
    Guy in the video is HUMAN BEIGN same as you and me, in this video presenting FACT which is observable. None of us is all knowing, and we should learn from best sides not worst sides of opinion. He may with time learn that he is not living on flat plane, atm flat earth is basis of his research and he came to this Neil thing in which he is 100% right, and is tangible and observable. On videos i posted above one can observe ISS and Apollo psyop, also observable. Christian, muslim, white, yellow, black, sphere, flat .. in essence we are all the same but divided to be conquered easier, we are standing on same ground facing same problems, lets take best part out of each other and not degrading each other for worst parts, let's do as best we can from what we have and not degrade and humiliate each other. The guy in videos have more questions than answers in most of times anyways.

---

What am I trying to address here and tried few times is fact that flat earth is not psyop to discredit conspiracy researchers community, and if it is, it is really bad planned and executed.
    NASA/ufo/alien on other hand is a real (observable) psyop, maybe after all that 2012, nibiru, and what ever predictions in community failed some people have loosen their tights so they created flat earth to strengthen NASA/UFO community.Controlled opposition is best (and really only one possible type of opposition in this heavily dedicated controlled system).

What psyop looks like? look at for.e. Roswell.. To even day today you don't know if it was aliens, germans, japanese, space clowns, balloons, tin foil... And hard fact is one will never know because it is past tense and NOT observable, yet being discussed, researched, energy being directed towards it while facing aways from real problems we see everyday.

And that my friends is not accidental it is deliberate ergo psychological operation.

edit: for synchronicity reason, after finished writing this, turning on youtube this popped first as suggested, gotta love how it works
    Last edited by DarMar; 10th May 2017 at 22:47.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

justanotheralien (23rd May 2017)

31. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

In the video posted by ExomatrixTV, above, Tyson's there to debunk the Flat Earth, and (in so doing) he adds clever fuel to the idea that 'all conspiracy theorists' believe this nonsense.
    And this is what the flat earth PSYOP was designed to do. If he is doing that he is some sort of shill IMO.
    Last edited by Omni; 11th May 2017 at 15:30.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)

And this is what the flat earth PSYOP was designed to do. If he is doing that he is some sort of shill IMO.
    Yes. The test would be to see if that was just a one-off, or whether he's rolled out to make the point more and more.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Omni (11th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast