Page 349 of 383 FirstFirst 1 249 299 339 349 359 383 LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 7651

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #6961
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

More "meteors"? (videos & pictures at link)

'Turning night to day': Meteor explosion lights up Siberian sky
    Heath Moore - Yahoo New Zealand on December 7, 2016, 11:08 am

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/top-storie...ian-sky/#page1

Residents of the Republic of Khakassia in southwest Siberia witnessed an incredible large explosion in the night sky assumed to be an exploding meteor.

VIDEO People in southwest Siberia witnessed a large fireball exploding in the sky. Source: Anna Ledovskikh / YouTube

The unusual occurrence came as a shock to locals, with reports the large fireball could be screen across the province on Tuesday. A meteor has lit up the Siberian night sky stunning locals. Photo: YouTube

Videos were shared on social media, with the meteor turning dark night into day.

Eye witnesses said the meteor burned high in the atmosphere and little or no blast sounds were heard on the ground.
    Thousands of locals in southwest Siberia captured footage of the fireball turning night into day. Photo: YouTube

Professor at the Ural Federal University Viktor Grokhovsky said it's possible to find the meteor.

“[The meteor] was several times smaller than the one over Chelyabinsk, but its fragments may be found,” he said.

"Determining where they landed would require accurate calculation of its path. This may take a day or so.”

Meteor spotted across NZ South Island skies

VIDEO Meteor spotted across South Island sky. Source: Instagram/brooke.thom.

2. Link to Post #6962
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

John Key rejects speculation he will take top IMF job
    Yahoo New Zealand on December 7, 2016, 3:20 pm (more at link)

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/33439687...top-job/#page1

Prime Minister John Key has said he is "not looking for a full time job" after being tipped as a potential candidate to head the International Monetary Fund.

Media outlets have reported that he could be the ideal candidate to replace Christine Lagarde as the managing director of the IMF.

An article on MSC Newswire said Mr Key has the required money market experience for their role.

"He has run a country. He has backed President Obama's showpiece international thrusts, the TPPA, and the Paris Climate.

"He is known to be on personal terms with President Obama who will have the ultimate sign-off on the IMF leadership."

However, the outgoing Prime Minister said while the reports were "flattering" it is just speculation.

"As I made clear on Monday, that's very unlikely that's the sort of role I'd like to take. It's not that it's not a tremendously sought-after position but I'm not looking for a full time job," Mr Key said, according to Newshub.

When asked if he was ruling out the possibility, Mr Key replied that he "pretty much is".

The appointment is signed off by Mr Obama, who Mr Key is set to speak to today.

But Mr Key said Wednesday's meeting would be more of a farewell.

RELATED STORIES:
    Paula Bennett, Simon Bridges running for deputy PM role
    Bill English is 'still the clear front runner'
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th December 2016 at 05:39.

3. Link to Post #6963
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,091 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    What is horrifying is seeing young children at the table with that thing. What kind of parents would allow that.
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Exactly my thoughts, just terrible, even if it was a fake corpse. Why would you be so uncaring for the childs feelings? All the adults there are at fault. I would even say the picture was taken with an intention.
    Well, Jake was correct here: —>
    Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    The images above are from "Thanksgiving"
    Yes, it's a movie (a horror film). All the children were actors.
    Regarding posting the image here (without a warning): What difference does it make, wether it's a real scene with a real body, or a fabricated body in a movie scene (this is off topic, I understand of course the question was wether Fulford had a real photo as prove or not). It's most likely that such things (cannibalism) do happen in reality (but torture and rape does exist, for sure). With this knowledge in mind, fake or real makes no difference when considering the impact that the picture has on the viewer.

Please Bill, consider such a picture could also serve as a trigger for women. I wished I had not seen it.

(Male) members, if you find this point of view difficult to understand, please ask your wives, girlfriends or female friends what they think of it.

edit: @#30 Thank you, Bill !! 🌺
    I'm not sure I understand where you are coming from with this statement. Why does it serve as a trigger for women, and not men also? I'm going to assume you felt the fake 'roast' was female?
    I assumed it was male, firstly there is a man's head on the other table and I saw no sign of breasts. I also assumed there were no male genetalia visible because they had been removed for 'stuffing', like a turkey dinner.

Regardless, male or female, my first thought would have been non-gender specific - poor person.

What disturbed me the most was why the hell there were children sat at the table even if it was a (bizzare) film.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (7th December 2016), Iloveyou (7th December 2016), Rocky_Shorz (7th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #6964
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    "This push will fail because the bloodlines do not have any real backing in either the US military or the agencies, Pentagon and CIA a sources say."

Say what? No real backing from from the military or us agencies? That statement is totally backwards.
    I believe that may be changing Shannon; ie it was the US Army who have just halted the Dakota Pipeline going through (clear slap in the face to Obama & the Cabal), and various media have reported that the majority of the US military are backing Trump - just sayin
    Can't argue that!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2016), KiwiElf (8th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #6965
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I'm not sure I understand where you are coming from with this statement. Why does it serve as a trigger for women, and not men also? I'm going to assume you felt the fake 'roast' was female?
    I assumed it was male, firstly there is a man's head on the other table and I saw no sign of breasts. I also assumed there were no male genetalia visible because they had been removed for 'stuffing', like a turkey dinner.

Regardless, male or female, my first thought would have been non-gender specific - poor person.

What disturbed me the most was why the hell there were children sat at the table even if it was a (bizzare) film.

Yes, it can be seen non-gender specific. Thanks for pointing my attention in that direction. Very interesting how one's perception is influenced by one's own experience, area or focus of interest. A background of my approach is that I've studied and discussed history (of the last few thousand years) from a female perspective, a lot (including all the suppression, persecution and attempts to extinct female powerful abilities and knowledge). Though I'm aware that this is only one of many storylines of (recent) human history. To go further into detail why I associated a female being tortured with that scene, would lead still further off topic. I won't.

After having viewed it again with a rational approach I can see it as the ridiculous concoction which it is. Nevertheless I think the producers of such pictures/movies are targeting people on a very deep (unconscious) level. That's where my reaction came from, most probably.

Again, sorry for going off topic - and many, many thanks to Bill for his empathy and understanding, again.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

animovado (15th December 2016), Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), BMJ (8th December 2016), Ewan (8th December 2016), KiwiElf (8th December 2016), sheme (7th December 2016), Whiskey_Mystic (7th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #6966
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

When I look at a crime scene even remotely, it triggers a gag reflex...

What made me realize the scene wasn't real in the photo was no reaction to viewing it...

My reaction was created by my mind instead of Spirit... Your subconscious, is your Spirit, your conscious is your being.

To your Spirit, does it matter if your Being is male or female?

Gifts are from your Spirit, not conscious.

10. Link to Post #6967
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm still concerned for these children Bill even if they are actors. I believe they are being used and abused. Pathetic, greedy parents IMO. Still I'm glad you found it to be a fraud, thanks Bill

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Ewan (8th December 2016), Iloveyou (7th December 2016), KiwiElf (8th December 2016), wnlight (8th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #6968
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

"This push will fail because the bloodlines do not have any real backing in either the US military or the agencies, Pentagon and CIA a sources say."

Say what? No real backing from from the military or us agencies? That statement is totally backwards.
    Can't argue that!
    I believe that may be changing Shannon; ie it was the US Army who have just halted the Dakota Pipeline going through (clear slap in the face to Obama & the Cabal), and various media have reported that the majority of the US military are backing Trump - just sayin
    Well I think Paul Ryan iand Rick Perry are getting the biggest slap.

One for being on the board of directors of the pipeline.

The other getting rich strip mining Wisconsin and profiting on every Fracking operation in the area using the pipeline...

Yep, couple of winners there...

13. Link to Post #6969
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I keep trying to warn forum members and readers that this alliance supposedly fighting for us might become a new menace for humanity. TAke a close look at this quote from Ben Fulford.
    "There can be no doubt the United States is in the throes of a revolution. As a part of this, US military sources say “44 wildfires in the Southern states of Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina smoked out underground cabalists,” making it clear a real purge is ongoing."
    This is praise for an arson that has now resulted in 11 recorded deaths and much misery of people displaced from their homes.
    DO you really think that any of those suffering people are from the evil cabal?
    DO you really think that you will have any say in the NWO that this alliance will create 'for us" to live in?
    DO you really think that THEY will care any more than TPTB care for us now?
    I am not writing that this alliance will be any worse than TPTB, but I am not expecting any better. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    So the "White Hats" decided to "smoke out cabalists" by setting fires with 80 mph wind forecasts during one of the driest years on record that turned the region into a tinderbox, killing 14 (and counting), including a 75-year-old woman, a 34-year-old mother and her two children, and destroyed 1,800 buildings, 17,000 acres and countless people's homes, pets and livelihoods?

I call B.S.!

This is one of the problems of putting too much trust in these "articles" put out by Fulford, Wilcock, etc., of which I am as guilty as anyone of reading. Often it seems like they're just scanning the headlines and other alt media sources and weaving tales of fancy, embellishing real events to fit their narrative. This seems like one of those events that's being exploited for "hopium." Is that much different than a terrorist organization claiming responsibility? Tell surviving victims that their loved ones' deaths makes it "clear a real purge is occurring."

http://www.local8now.com/content/new...405127945.html

Gatlinburg fire destroys 60 year love story

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WTVF) - East Tennesseeans lost homes and livelihoods in last week's devastating wildfires, but Jimmy Vance lost what mattered most to him—his wife.

“If I’d only had a warning from the authorities to get the hell out we would’ve gone," 75-year-old Jimmy Vance told WTVF about the chaotic moments last week when fire was barreling toward his Gatlinburg home on Village Loop Road.

Jimmy and his wife May saw the flames rushing toward their backyard and knew trouble was coming.

“’We have to get the hell out of here,’ that's what I was thinking,” Vance said.

The Vance's attempted to escape the fire by making their way down the mountain while smoke surrounded them.

"I couldn't see the road at all, I couldn't see the front of my car," he said.

As they were escaping, May Vance passed away.

"I looked over and she'd slumped over," Vance said of his wife. "I tried to talk to her and she didn't say nothing."

May Vance died after her heart stopped from smoke inhalation. She was one of 14 people confirmed dead after the devastating fires in Gatlinburg and Sevier County.

"I was sitting by her side, holding her hand," Jimmy said. "She was 75 and she passed away on my birthday."

The couple met when they were in eighth grade and stayed together for 60 years. They originally lived in Nashville but moved to Gatlinburg after Jimmy retired from his job.

"We had no warning, no warning," Jimmy said. "When I saw the fire, I knew it was time to get the hell out. All the memories of a lifetime are in that house, and they're gone."

xxxxxxx

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...st_update.html

Gatlinburg fire latest update: Bodies of mother, 2 daughters found; pastor among victims; 1,400 structures damaged

By Leada Gore | lgore@al.com

A missing woman and her two young daughters and a beloved minister are among the victims of the Gatlinburg fire, local officials confirmed Saturday.

The bodies of Constance Reed, 34, and her daughters, Chloe, 12, and Lily, 9, were discovered at their home on Wiley Oakley Drive. The three been missing since Monday when high winds brought embers down from a wildfire on the Great Smoky Mountains, burning more than 17,000 acres in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevier County.

There are 13 confirmed fatalities to date.

Michael Reed, Constance's husband and father of the two girls, had appealed to the public for its assistance in finding his family. On Saturday, his father, Grant Reed, confirmed the three were deceased.

"With profound sadness that is now a part of my soul I am sorry to share the passing of Constance, Chloe and Lily. Please continue to pray for my son Michael and his son Nichols," Grant Reed said.

The mother and her daughters were at home when the fire struck. Michael Reed and his son were in Gatlinburg and unable to return to their home after the blaze began. The Reed's home was destroyed in the fire.

The family's church has established the "Reed Family Relief Fund" on its website.

Also among the fatalities was Rev. Dr. Ed Taylor, 85. Taylor was a well-known fixture in the Gatlinburg community, establishing one of the first wedding chapels in the city. Since 1979, Taylor married more than 85,000 couples.
    Fatalities Jon and Janet Summers of Memphis, both 61, and Alice Hagler, 70, were identified earlier in the week. All three died in the Chalet Village cabin areas on the westside of town.

The name of one other victim, Bradley Phillips, age 59, was also released.

More than 100 people were injured in the blaze, according to the Tennessee Emergency Management Agency.

Widespread damage

TEMA said 1,413 structures have been damaged or destroyed by the fire, including Westgate Resort and Spa and the iconic "Smoky Mountain Castle" which overlooked the city.

"It's a little numbing, to be honest with you, to see the extent of the damage," Gov. Bill Haslam said.

More than 600 firefighters, Tennessee National Guard and others are in the area responding to the disaster. An evacuation order remains in place for Gatlinburg, though home and business owners are being allowed in each day from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. A 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew remains in effect.

The city is also under a water boil advisory.

A GIS map showing areas affected by the fire and specific addresses with levels of damage can be found at www.seviercountytn.org or at http://www.facebook.com/ChimneyTops2Fire.

Businesses in Pigeon Forge, including Dollywood amusement park, are open.

Most facilities on the Tennessee side of Great Smoky Mountain National Park remain closed.

Aquarium closed but reaching out to animals

Employees with the Ripley's Aquarium were forced to evacuate Gatlinburg Monday, leaving as many as 11,000 animals behind. Marine biologists were allowed back in Tuesday and all the animals are fine. The aquarium itself won't reopen until the evacuation order if lifted, however, employees are working in the community to help displaced animals.

"The Ripley's Aquarium Animal Rescue Team is out an about looking for animals in Gatlinburg. We are feeding stranded animals and giving basic immediate care," General Manager Ryan DeSear said.

14. Link to Post #6970
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

warren buffett wins financially from the pipeline not going through... im not all about the conspiracy ****, cause in reality just like chemtrails this is multi faceted... if warren did pay off the tribe for this protest so be it, but it brought alot of earth friendly environmental lovers to the action, and can still change ****, all while some one makes money while we make the change,

one always has to look at it like multi dimensional chess while playing on a flat surface like the earth....cause everyone knows its FLAT!
    Last edited by thunder24; 8th December 2016 at 03:19.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), ElfeMya (9th December 2016), Eram (8th December 2016), KiwiElf (10th December 2016), Sierra (10th December 2016)

16. Link to Post #6971
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A recent scan of the Cafe bloggers produced a link to a similar grotesque image which appeared on 4chan (ie a "cooked human", the link to which I'm not even going to put here). Needless to say, it did look very "real" and quite possibly IS.

While this wasn't the case from posters above, the bit I really don't fully understand is why some people are quite simply, attracted to "gore" and even more so, go out of their way to view it, and then complain about it. (Much like sight see-ers at the scene of a terrible car crash or those of us who willingly enjoy being scared out of their wits by horror movies.

On the other hand, the kid actors probably weren't bothered by it because they "knew" it wasn't real and I'm fairly sure they would have been pre-warned about acting in it. )

Having such real scenarios forced on you is a different matter; (like being the first at the scene of a messy accident or being a soldier on a battlefield). Your psyche forces you to deal with it (or not).

Instead of getting angry at the "presenter" (in this case Fulford or Bill) - which is the same as "shooting the messenger" - get angry at the "people" (monsters) who are doing the REAL atrocities. (Be thankful these images were faked).

There was sufficient warning in the first few posts of this thread - no-one had to continue reading.

Be honest; how many sat here just waiting to see IT?

I personally found the leaked images of how the US military treated Iraqi prisoners just as disturbing because they were REAL (abu ghraib pictures).

(And in saying that, I can guarantee that some readers, having now read this, will go look for them!) Do so at your own risk and take responsibility for doing it.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 8th December 2016 at 05:44.

17. Link to Post #6972
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Did not know of the agreement with ben fulford,......sorry
    Last edited by ramus; 8th December 2016 at 15:20. Reason: idenify who i'm talking about

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2016), KiwiElf (9th December 2016), Sierra (11th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #6973
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Bill this picture and trailer are nothing compared to what you can find on the dark web, IE: live snuffs, rapes, tortures, if this picture disturbs you or anyone here DO NOT try and "check out things" on the dark web.
    Anonymous should have sorted and handed over to authorities all the sick people who make that web stuff and because it still exists is why I will not give Anonymous any "well done or thanks" for any of the main stream things they do until they hand over all the sick twisted people on the dark web.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Cara (10th December 2016), Desire (9th December 2016), KiwiElf (9th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #6974
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    No worries Ramus; you're not alone on that (and I appreciate that you've already added it - when Sierra releases it tomorrow it will save me doing it, and please feel free to do so any/every Friday

22. Link to Post #6975
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    No worries Ramus; you're not alone on that (and I appreciate that you've already added it - when Sierra releases it tomorrow it will save me doing it, and please feel free to do so any/every Friday
    I've just undeleted the full report (post #24).

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), KiwiElf (9th December 2016), Shannon (9th December 2016), Sierra (11th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #6976
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fulford is full of Sh*t. Anything to keep those blog subscriptions coming eh?

I am trying to remember a time when anything he has posted has actually happened. Remember his coverage of the US Elections? He said CIA and Pentagon sources say one of the 2 candidates (Killary or Trump) would resign and criminal proceedings would be taken against Killary on the Hunters Moon.

There are many more but in terms of the period this would be most recent to not happen.

Fulford should quit his deception and instead become a movie writer.
    Last edited by downliner; 9th December 2016 at 15:15.

25. Link to Post #6977
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by downliner (here)
    Fulford is full of Sh*t. Anything to keep those blog subscriptions coming eh?

I am trying to remember a time when anything he has posted has actually happened. Remember his coverage of the US Elections? He said CIA and Pentagon sources say one of the 2 candidates (Killary or Trump) would resign and criminal proceedings would be taken against Killary on the Hunters Moon.

There are many more but in terms of the period this would be most recent to not happen.

Fulford should quit his deception and instead become a movie writer.
    Well maybe 6,000 plus viewers on here (so far) enjoy reading his "sh*t"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th December 2016 at 10:41.

26. Link to Post #6978
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

The difference is that I don't charge for opinion.

In most cases we agree on the same things, however when it comes to a guy who has never actually been right its a different story. Especially when he is charging people for access to misinformation.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th December 2016 at 17:09.

27. Link to Post #6979
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

$13.7m NZ taxpayer funds pledged to shady Clinton charity
    Wake Up NZ
    November 3, 2016

http://www.wakeupnz.net/13-7m-nz-tax...inton-charity/

It has been revealed that millions of New Zealand taxpayer dollars have been donated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) to Hillary Clinton’s charity, the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), a non-profit organisation created from the Clinton Foundation with the stated goal to reduce HIV/AIDs in Africa.

An MFAT spokesman confirmed to the NBR that between January 2010 and June 2016, $7.7 million of taxpayer funds had already been donated and another $6 million was to follow, keeping to a pledge to donate $13.7 million made by the government organisation in 2013.

ACT party member David Seymour commented “In a world where New Zealanders can crowdsource to buy a beach, it’s not clear what role there is for the government to collect taxes and contribute it to a global charity which is more than capable of reaching out and raising its own money.”

The big question is, why is our government sending millions of dollars overseas while at the same time cutting funding for crucial services which desperately need the money here in New Zealand?

To fully understand how Clinton charities operate and decide whether a single taxpayer dollar should have been donated, we first need to look at some of the controversies.

Over the past 15 years, the Washington Post can reveal the charities have raised over $2 billion dollars, mainly from big corporates, foreign governments and political donors. Many have called the contributions ‘pay for play’, where powerful donors exchange funds for future political favours. Speeches make up a large part of the revenue stream, with the Clintons earning hundreds of thousands per speech from the likes of big Wall Street banks including Goldman Sachs as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Clinton’s charity has confirmed that in 2012, Qatar donated US $1 million to the Clinton Foundation raising a question of ethics after Hillary promised that while she was serving as secretary of the state donations from foreign governments would no longer be accepted due to the potential influence on foreign policy.

It was also been revealed the Clinton charities utilised the devastating Haiti earthquake to implement disaster capitalism, funneling funds into Haiti under the pretense of aid but only for the funds to flow away from the Haitians desperately in need and instead to companies who had made previously large donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Then there is the $145 million ‘pay for play’ contributions made to the Clinton Foundation by shareholders of Canadian company Uranium One, a mining company with concessions in Kazakhstan and the US. Uranium One sought to sell these concessions to the Russians, but the deal had to be approved by a government committee due to the implications to national security.

In return for the contributions and the extra $500,000 Bill Clinton received in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank, the 20% purchase of US uranium assets by the Russians was approved, knowing this purchase would mean the production of more nuclear weapons against America’s own interests.

The Clinton Health Access Initiative has also had its share of controversy.

US Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn recently released a 71 page report which slammed CHAI’s “self-serving” philanthropy in Africa, after the charity was found distributing watered down HIV/AIDS medications to sick Africans.

According to the report, these cheaper drugs which were provided by Ranbaxy Laboratories “subjected patients to increased risks of morbidity and mortality”. Ranbaxy later was found guilty of selling badly made generic drugs and fined a record US$500 million.

If Hillary is elected president, she has committed to changing how the Clinton Foundation operates. Bill Clinton has said “The Foundation will accept contributions only from U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and U.S.-based independent foundations, whose names we will continue to make public on a quarterly basis. And we will change the official name from the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation to the Clinton Foundation. While I will continue to support the work of the Foundation, I will step down from the Board and will no longer raise funds for it.”

However, CHAI, which receives around 60% of the funds from the Clinton Foundation, has yet to decide whether it will also refuse foreign government donations if she was to win, and when asked for comment on CHAI the Clinton campaign spokesman declined.

There’s no doubt the Clinton charities have done some incredible work overseas through CHAI, but the manner in which these charities are utilised as vehicles for personal benefit can not be ignored. With strong financial ties to Wall Street, big pharmaceuticals and other large corporate sponsors, it’s clear the charities are being used as avenues to channel funds under the guise of philanthropy.

What is of great concern here in New Zealand is the level of taxpayer funded donations made to Hillary’s charity without public knowledge, and how quiet the mainstream media has been about it.

John Key and the National Party clearly have no issue using millions of taxpayer funds as bribes, revealed by the corrupt Saudi sheep deal, so it should be of no surprise to see the government fund a shady charity found to be acting only for ‘self serving’ interests.

We need to hold our government accountable for where taxpayer funds are being applied, especially when gifted to charities operated by corrupt American political figureheads.

Our country currently can not afford to be sending millions of dollars overseas. Instead of donating the remaining $6 million pledged to CHAI, we demand that MFAT reallocate the funds within New Zealand to help assist those struggling under our poverty and homelessness crisis.

For an excellent review of the Clinton Foundation, please have a read through the Washington Post’s feature ‘Inside the Clinton Donor Network’.

We also highly recommend watching the in-depth documentary ‘Clinton Cash’, which discusses the ‘pay for play’ model and resulting corruption which can be viewed here. (at OP link)

Old news but very telling where NZ's government allegiance really lies... (no pun intended)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 9th December 2016 at 16:51.

28. Link to Post #6980
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by downliner (here)
    The difference is that I don't charge for opinion.

In most cases we agree on the same things, however when it comes to a guy who has never actually been right its a different story. Especially when he is charging people for access to misinformation.
    True,.. but no-ones holding a gun to Fulford's subscribers either (or any members here, for that matter) - and here, it's FREE!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 10th December 2016 at 13:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 383 FirstFirst 1 249 299 339 349 359 383 LastLast