+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top example of pulsating type unknown near space shuttle

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Top example of pulsating type unknown near space shuttle

Martyn Stubbs is one of my favorite researchers. In this recent clip I believe he has captured a biological type pulsating organism in front of the shuttle bay and tail section. There are other examples of these space organisms and shows the diversity of what we would consider as life.

Last edited by mojo; 5th December 2016 at 20:40.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Art (6th December 2016), chanda (6th December 2016), Ecnal61 (6th December 2016), EFO (6th December 2016), ElfeMya (6th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Inversion (6th December 2016), Star Tsar (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Top example of pulsating type unknown near space shuttle

Nice

Interesting to watch the variation in the actual pulse.
    To start a series of bright-blinks then a series of dim-pulse followed by bright-pulse as it moves across the scene.
    Then it almost looks/gets exited as it comes trough the open section of the shuttle!

So this little chap varies it's light output, not just a steady reflection of something turning, not jus a steady blinker!
    Very interesting
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), mojo (5th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

If we think of space like our ocean, deep in the depths creatures self luminate both to attract prey or a mate. Maybe this is the case here? The tether incident certainly looks like there are quite a few up there swimming around.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), kirolak (6th December 2016), Star Tsar (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2016), WhiteLove (5th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Looks like a tumbling, out of control, satellite.
    As it rotates, because it is out of control (probably due to broken gyros or depleted thrust fuel), the solar panels are reflecting sunlight. You can also see it getting larger and gets faster as it moves to the left, but not because it is changing its speed, but because its orbit gets it closer to the station.
    I see many of these tumbling, ageing, old or broken down satellites every night (well, every clear night) using my night vision scope. Depending on the spin angle and the condition of the solar panels or reflective/thermal covering, the pulsing varies or is constant.

I wish they were ET craft or even the supposed advanced human craft, although, nothing is impossible or improbable.
    It is just so common to see these tumbling, spectacular spinning craft (old, abandoned, satellites) every single night, sometimes 5 or 6 of them within 1 hour.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Art (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), mojo (6th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Looks like a tumbling, out of control, satellite.
    It would seem a possible explanation except watch as it moves in front of the tail section and the scale shows it is very small perhaps baseball or golfball.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ElfeMya (6th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Intranuclear (6th December 2016), kirolak (6th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Yes, that is interesting. I did not see that before.
    Yes, not sure if my explanation is any longer reasonable.
    I don't even have a theory as to what something so small could be.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

EFO (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), kirolak (6th December 2016), mojo (6th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Martyn Stubbs is one of my favorite researchers. In this recent clip I believe he has captured a biological type pulsating organism in front of the shuttle bay and tail section. There are other examples of these space organisms and shows the diversity of what we would consider as life.

not sure if it is just me, but seems seems like either the shuttle in made of glass ie. the object is travelling a distance away, yet it remains visible as it traverses past the rear of the shuttle or two videos were super-imposed on top of each other (ie. hoax) ?
    Last edited by Aurelius; 6th December 2016 at 17:25.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

mojo (6th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2016), uzn (6th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread