+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shared targeting story

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Shared targeting story

I received a series of texts explaining how the sender, a friend was freaking out because he said aliens took over his head for a day telling him a friend of his needed help. Turns out his friend was not OK and did, the voices were right. Then he was confronted by a challenging being who went away after it determined my friend was more powerful. This is odd because of the true warning part of it, and I have very oppressive voices. I'm just saying some voices are trying to help, others are malevolent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th December 2016), Inversion (7th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Shared targeting story

Personally, they have told me factual and sometimes helpful information too, but nothing that could make up for what they put me through. I would try to convince your friend to ignore them if possible and not to trust them just because of this one helpful piece of information. But that's me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Molly4US (7th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what I conveyed. I agree.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Molly4US (7th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Re: Shared targeting story

Quote Posted by Adam73483 (here)
    Personally, they have told me factual and sometimes helpful information too, but nothing that could make up for what they put me through. I would try to convince your friend to ignore them if possible and not to trust them just because of this one helpful piece of information. But that's me.

I agree with Adam73483. Consider V2K perps voice a sales and marketing scheme by the sellers of poison. But if you feel like checking up on a friend there is no harm done. ..but they do try this one a lot lately just to make me panic about my loved one's safety, just don't thank the perps, or start playing follow the leader by them earning your trust. They are hurting and killing us. Even if such a device were only used in a positive way such as informing you when a friend is sick or sorrowful, even that means that the perps are trespassing on our minds, bodies, and spirit, as well voyering us so as to take away all privacy, which is our freedom. (Continuously or occasionally: either is too much trespass) Like lab rats. Let's just say I am a lab rat, and the perp V2K's me this advice, "Here little ratty, the cheese is in the left corner." Do I feel thankful? Not me..............unless I hadn't had a bite of cheese for a few days in which case I would say, "Thank you, you loser piece of ****!" I think mean thoughts to them, but in real life, I am nice and not foul-mouthed.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 7th August 2017 at 03:18. Reason: fix word

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heuristic thought (here)
    I received a series of texts explaining how the sender, a friend was freaking out because he said aliens took over his head for a day telling him a friend of his needed help. Turns out his friend was not OK and did, the voices were right. Then he was confronted by a challenging being who went away after it determined my friend was more powerful. This is odd because of the true warning part of it, and I have very oppressive voices. I'm just saying some voices are trying to help, others are malevolent.

Thanks Heuristic thought. Referring to what you said, "some voices are trying to help, others are malevolent." My opinion is that the most dangerous ones are the ones trying to sound helpful and kind, as they are actually trying to advertise for people to be interested in their tool, V2K, which is a trespass against our personhood as citizens. At least the malevolent voices make V2K an obvioius No No, so they are kind of doing humanity a favor so that citizens don't say yes to V2K for sale at Walmart.

+ Reply to Thread