1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Default Brice Taylor: Thanks For The Memories

Anyone read the book ?
    Its about a woman who was under mindcontrol, and now reveals her "mision"
    Very good read, and also a little bit shocking.

Brice Taylor is the highest level survivor of MKULTRA and government mind control ever to go public. In her new book, Thanks For the Memories: The Truth Has Set Me Free, she discloses hidden mechanisms used by the nations' most ruthless oligarchs to control America, and reveals their intent to precipitate a global dictatorship. Taylor also identifies many of the individuals at the top of the power structure that she was personally involved with. Brice Taylor, (pseudonym for Susan Ford), a healed survivor of MKULTRA trauma-based mind control, is dedicated to ending mind control and abuse.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2016), Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), Bluegreen (7th December 2016), Debra (10th December 2016), Earth Angel (8th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2016), GaelVictor (7th December 2016), lisalu (7th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), raregem (8th December 2016), seko (11th December 2016), Shannon (10th December 2016), Sierra (7th December 2016), Star Tsar (7th December 2016), wnlight (8th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Brice Taylor: Thanks For The Memories

Here's the book's cover:

[ Mod-edit: link to pdf of book removed due to copyright infringement. -- Paul. ]

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th March 2017 at 00:15.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (7th December 2016), Axman (8th December 2016), Bluegreen (7th December 2016), ceetee9 (13th December 2016), Debra (10th December 2016), Dick (7th December 2016), DNA (11th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th December 2016), GaelVictor (7th December 2016), Helene West (11th December 2016), lisalu (7th December 2016), Mike (7th December 2016), Miller (10th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), raregem (8th December 2016), seko (11th December 2016), Sequoia (8th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016), Sierra (7th December 2016), Star Tsar (7th December 2016), TEOTWAIKI (10th December 2016), wnlight (8th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Dick/Bill Ryan

Cathy O'Brien (I more than assume she's credible) has exposed Susan Ford (alias Bryce Taylor) as a fraud (I think it was in O'Brien's 2nd book "Access Denied Due to National Security" ;

according to Cathy O'Brien 'Bryce Taylor' stole her boyfriend's novel on the subject of mind control, left him in the lurch, then capitalized greaty on this/her forgery;

all I can say is read both of Cathy O'Brien's books (I have!) "Trance Formation of America" and "Acceess Denied Due to National Security" (both now supposedly available for free on the Internet)-

I would tend to believe Cathy O'Brien has much more credibility than Susan Ford/"Bryce Taylor" (if one is sopposed to be credible why would one want to use a psyeudonym?)- think about it-

am sorry to upset one's pre-conceived cup of tea about ideas but I think the real source of information on this subject is Cathy O'Brien and not psydonymed Susan Ford-

Cathy O'Brien is the real deal on this subject and not 'Bryce Taylor'-

I feel very strongly about this subject which is why I chose to comment on this thread-

be well all and read the O'Brien books if one wants clarity on this subject-

Larry

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2016), Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), Bluegreen (7th December 2016), ceetee9 (13th December 2016), Debra (10th December 2016), Dick (8th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2016), Joe (8th December 2016), Sequoia (8th December 2016), Shannon (10th December 2016), sunwings (8th December 2016), wnlight (8th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Much information on this thread ...

"All Part of the Agenda: MK-ULTRA Mind Control"
    Brice Taylor, Cathy O'Brien, Kathleen Sullivan, Beth Goobie, more ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...A-Mind-Control

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Axman (8th December 2016), Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), Dick (8th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2016), raregem (11th December 2016), Shannon (10th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

I should note that it is the within the inherent nature of being here that many of us have some of the abilities that those programs exist to exploit. I see trauma, deceit and unnatural programming is put upon all who are here, and at times it would do us all well to understand the difference between our true nature and what we may have to do as an adaptation to unnatural stresses.

It is a ptsd world in many ways. It is entirely wrong for anyone, especially a participant, to attribute some ability as the outcome of such extreme, forced adaptation to an outside influence administered by a contractual entity.

I ask.... is life itself not extraordinary when we just inquire and listen to others, share some experiences and inspire each other.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Bluegreen (8th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Limor Wolf (24th December 2016), raregem (8th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Dick/Bill Ryan

Cathy O'Brien (I more than assume she's credible) has exposed Susan Ford (alias Bryce Taylor) as a fraud (I think it was in O'Brien's 2nd book "Access Denied Due to National Security" ;

according to Cathy O'Brien 'Bryce Taylor' stole her boyfriend's novel on the subject of mind control, left him in the lurch, then capitalized greaty on this/her forgery;

all I can say is read both of Cathy O'Brien's books (I have!) "Trance Formation of America" and "Acceess Denied Due to National Security" (both now supposedly available for free on the Internet)-

I would tend to believe Cathy O'Brien has much more credibility than Susan Ford/"Bryce Taylor" (if one is sopposed to be credible why would one want to use a psyeudonym?)- think about it-

am sorry to upset one's pre-conceived cup of tea about ideas but I think the real source of information on this subject is Cathy O'Brien and not psydonymed Susan Ford-

Cathy O'Brien is the real deal on this subject and not 'Bryce Taylor'-

I feel very strongly about this subject which is why I chose to comment on this thread-

be well all and read the O'Brien books if one wants clarity on this subject-

Larry

I have read Sue Fords' (aka Brice Taylor) book, "Thanks for the Memories" several times when she was promoting the book through alternative t.v. programming years ago. I think they are both (Sue and Cathy) high level sex slaves and data banks for the elite (whatever elite is).
    Larry, why can they not both be highly programmed? Why choose one over the other?
    I defend Ms. Ford. I defend Cathy and Mark.
    I could not image how straight up with truth I would be after being physically tortured to create "alters", brought to death and back to life, emotionally traumatized and on and on.
    I had read the opposite info that Cathy and Mark were the culprits and used Sue instead of the other way around. So now..are both lying..both telling the truth or who knows. This is a very layered game.
    I back off from arguing for one person over the other. The details between the 3 people are not as important as the story itself.
    Using a pseudonym does not necessarily equate to fraud or deception. It could also mean she feared for her life.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th December 2016 at 01:08. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Bluegreen (8th December 2016), Dick (9th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th December 2016), Shannon (10th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

OMG. Has anyone read this yet? I printed out at work the over 300 pages and have begun. I intend to go cover to cover but I jumped ahead out of curiosity to the LBJ section.

This is the most upsetting disgusting thing I've ever read. I've believed evil has been predominating in this country for awhile but this is almost beyond belief. LBJ sodomizing this girl then sticking it in her vagina and mouth to clean it off?
    Give me strength. I'm depressed, furious, sick....
    I'm afraid to read what she says about JFK, Reagan and Bob Hope.... I can live with finding out the 'good guys' were not angels but finding out that they were the scum of the earth sociopaths?!! That there are no good guys? That they are all not only demons but incredible actors and that so many are in on it....
    I have a book on the history of mind control, I firmly believe it's existence and usage and I'm a very cynical person but even for me this is devastating. We have no way to prove any of this. The narrative is compelling but we still don't have any proof and there will never be any. I have been feeling, especially this past year, that I live in a society that I have no identification with. I go up and down the TV remote and say to myself I feel nothing for the culture I live in. But this, this is crushing....
    Forgive me, I'm very upset.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Bluegreen (10th December 2016), Cara (10th December 2016), Shannon (10th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    OMG. Has anyone read this yet? I printed out at work the over 300 pages and have begun. I intend to go cover to cover but I jumped ahead out of curiosity to the LBJ section.

This is the most upsetting disgusting thing I've ever read. I've believed evil has been predominating in this country for awhile but this is almost beyond belief. LBJ sodomizing this girl then sticking it in her vagina and mouth to clean it off?
    Yes, Helene. Several times when it was first published years ago.
    I feel for your shock. It doesn't get easier when you are sensitive to things we cannot easily make better.
    I will say that each time I read this book I was sickened. Then I remember how they survived, figured out healing was needed and was not murdered by the ptb. The work required for memory retrieval is so intense and layered. Such recall can also cause their death through heart attack or what particular programming was done.
    Yes, this is messed up and deep dookie. When your brain and heart have sufficiently understood the twisted reality may you create strenghth to aid in healing. Healing through you heartfelt energy and intention. Just know it always , always adds strength to the harmed soul for healing. Even if results were not seen. Bless you.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Hazelfern (11th December 2016), Helene West (11th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

Yes, Helene. Several times when it was first published years ago.
    I feel for your shock. It doesn't get easier when you are sensitive to things we cannot easily make better.
    I will say that each time I read this book I was sickened. Then I remember how they survived, figured out healing was needed and was not murdered by the ptb. The work required for memory retrieval is so intense and layered. Such recall can also cause their death through heart attack or what particular programming was done.
    Yes, this is messed up and deep dookie. When your brain and heart have sufficiently understood the twisted reality may you create strenghth to aid in healing. Healing through you heartfelt energy and intention. Just know it always , always adds strength to the harmed soul for healing. Even if results were not seen. Bless you.
    Thanks Raregem for your kindness

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Hym (23rd December 2019), raregem (11th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I'd like to use (or borrow!) this thread -- if I may -- to highlight an interview I did last year with Kathy Collins, Avalon member Kathy. Kathy is another ritual abuse survivor, who told her extremely moving and inspiring story to me on camera. Some newer members may not know about this.

I very highly recommend it. It might be my best interview (or, certainly, one of my most important, and to some, the most valuable). What Kathy shared, most of which is positive -- culminating in the unscripted, spontaneous, forgiving of her father on camera, at the end of the interview -- is really quite something. At the end of it, I could barely speak.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Helene West (11th December 2016), Hym (23rd December 2019), Icare (23rd December 2019), Matthew (11th December 2016), raregem (11th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Bill Ryan spoke of forgiveness from the ritual survivor to the abuser.(post #10)
    I had a written experience with Ms. Sue Ford (aka Brice Taylor) years back. I wrote her to tell her I was very sorry for having stole her book online -
    without paying for her work. I HAD to read it and was broke.
    She wrote me back with the kindest, most sincere forgiveness. She moves me deeply.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2016), Hym (23rd December 2019), Icare (23rd December 2019), Matthew (11th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

I have just finished her book (Thanks for the memories) and I agree with you.

I believe it's a good idea to read both Kathy O'Brien's "Trance-Formation of America" and Brice Taylor's book because both show remarkable similarities and give different pieces of the puzzle as a whole.

O'Brien's book left me stunned and shocked, Taylor's book took the whole subject a step further for me.

I see no sense in pitting them against each other and I can't help wondering if Mark Phillips' rather violent reaction isn't an indication of Cathy O'Brien's revelations possibly being controlled opposition, with Mark Phillips conceivably having been her handler after Cathy's escape.

I can't be sure, obviously, but it seems to me that Brice Taylor (and I really don't care about her using a pseudonym, very probably for protection) offers more insight into the agenda in the background and the methods of the few who really run our lives on this planet.
    The very fact that after their contact Philipps simply dismissed absolutely everything Taylor says seems very suspicious to me, as if he had his own agenda.

By now several others with similar experiences have spoken out as well. Bill mentions one woman he did an interview with just a few posts above and I'll check it out after writing this.

What I find very interesting about this book is that, unlike O'Brien, Brice wasn't "saved" by a friendly agent but by her faith in God and Jesus. I can absolutely relate to that, even though I know now that religions were created to keep us from remembering who we really are.

I survived my childhood because I had exactly that faith at the time and during my waking-up process it was a huge step for me to come to accept it was probably not God as I felt I knew him, but parts of my higher self or oversoul that helped me.
    Having said that, I still have a picture of Jesus on the wall, be he a fictional or compound character or not, for the simple reason that taking his message seriously can set people free.

Forgiveness, healing and love, that's what matters and those are the vibrations that will set us free (according to my inner self and many authors, for example David Icke who mentions Brice in "The biggest secret").
    I have learnt that forgiveness can make me feel at peace with myself and consider that to have been one of the most important lessons of my life.
    And even though Brice is attached to Christianity and has no access to the bigger picture in that context, she still sends out exactly that message in her book - and that can only be a good thing!
    Last edited by Icare; 23rd December 2019 at 02:15.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Bluegreen (23rd December 2019), Hym (23rd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread