Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #1021
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

I do have to say that the 5 corporations that own and control the mass media are bloodthirsty warmongers and imperialists. It is understandable when you also recognize not only the Global Corporate Network that they are part of, but especially their particular connections between other corporations within the GCN. An easy example that became apparent years ago was when Saturday Night Live TV show would go after W Bush for his stupidity, but not for his wars (or 9/11.) It was pointed out that NBC was owned by General Electric, who made various "defense"/military items, including trigger mechanisms for nuclear bombs. NBC wouldn't bite the hand that fed them, and GE didn't want a socially influential anti-war comedy show airing. So it wasn't.

That's a pretty tame example compared to the overt pro-war propaganda that has come from the media since that time, and exponentially higher cheering on Obama and Clinton slaughters in Libya and Syria, and a fever pitch of anti-Russia pulpit pounding and resisting announcements of troop withdrawals recently. Don't believe for a minute that this is "Democrat" or "liberal" media; this is Global Corporate Network media or call it "New World Order Media."

Some Trump supporters might see mainstream corporate media (and all the "alt" media that has been infiltrated and flipped) as Trump-hating media, (or Republican-hating, or conservative-hating), but that misses the point that what they are is really war-loving war profiteers (and have shown that they would be, no matter who the president is.) I hope I'm expressing myself clearly here, because this is a very important distinction. I'm not saying that there isn't also Trump-hating going on in the media - he's a quintessential narcissistic megalomaniacal racist-classist asshole, nearly a cartoon character, who makes a very easy target. But the same media will cheer on his (or any Democrat's or Republican's) actions of warmongering and massive support of the military industrial complex - because of the media ties within the Global Corporate Network.

Just as I was disgusted with the propaganda-driven brainwashing that turned the left - the anti-war left, the real left - into spineless blobs dispersed to the four winds, I am disgusted with the current frothing-at-the-mouth warmongering and support of the MIC, which is being driven by "patriots", the duopoly electorate, and the media... and supported by almost everyone that has a managed stock market portfolio, because if their portfolio value has risen, they are helping to support the MIC (and the corporatist oil syndicate, big pharma, big Ag, etc.)

However powerful the media propaganda machine is though, it is up to each one of us to lift the veil and see the evil agenda of the psychopathic overlords (New World Order, Deep State, whatever the hell we want to call the upper level of planetary ownership and control.) If anyone watches the documentary that I keep mentioning (The Power Principle, even just parts 1 and 2), it becomes crystal clear that the Ruling Elite agenda supersedes partisanship entirely.

As I have said before, the Democrats have been (until recently) much better liars, and the Republicans much more honest and overt in supporting war and corporatism. The Republicans were overtly anti-worker, anti-environmental protection, pro-war, and pro-corporate since I became politically aware in my teens, which is why I have never supported Republicans. Falling for the binary choice thinking, and because the Democrats actually were pro-worker and pro-environmental protection and pro- civil rights, I voted for Democrats at first, then went through an epiphany and recognized all politicians as "left-handed liars" and "right-handed liars" and didn't vote for decades, then again fell for supporting Democrats when the US Supreme Court handed W Bush the presidency and the 9/11 plan unfolded and the war machine ramped-up to heart-breaking and mentally overwhelming levels, and I supported Democrats again for a few years. I'm totally cured now.

I am as stunned by my fellow US citizens indefatigable support and mental gymnastics to excuse Obama's actions as I am with my fellow US citizens indefatigable support and mental gymnastics to excuse Trump's actions. Just as the wisdom in the phrase, "follow the money", I will keep saying, "observe the actions, ignore the words" to my fellow US citizens. It's more than just "OK" to lift the veil and stop supporting both US political corporations and their elite-aligned hucksters, and to stop supporting the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporate Network that all US presidents and congresspersons support (and are rewarded by.)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Frank V (6th March 2020), Franny (6th March 2020), Gracy (6th March 2020), jaybee (7th March 2020), Kryztian (7th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020), Satori (6th March 2020), Wind (6th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #1022
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

I don't know if he had any intel to back up his theory, but Dark Journalist recently said that he thought there might be a strong third party candidate in the POTUS election who wouldn't be able to win, but who would be able to bring enough attention to some of the darker agendas of both the Reps and the Dems that would disillusion enough people into abandoning the whole two party premise that they are keeping each other in check, creating healthy competition, etc.
    I don't know how all that works, but if Tulsi Gabbard were to run as a third party candidate, I think she might be tough and honest enough to do that, and it could be interesting to watch.
    It's no fun hoping for nation-wide disillusionment in the two party system which was working somewhat in the past though no longer, but it might have a positive effect.
    And perhaps the ridiculous amount of money being spent on this campaign might finally bring about some campaign reform demands that would have to be respected.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (6th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2020), Gracy (6th March 2020), jaybee (7th March 2020), Mike (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #1023
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Hi Dennis. Years ago a close, and VERY left leaning relative of mine who was furious as all hell about Bush Jr. invading Iraq, literally stunned me in defense of their man Obama destroying Libya with this lil bit of mental gymnastics: “As the world’s lone superpower, we have to fulfill certain international obligations”.

I see much the same with Trump now. Pretty much no matter WHAT he does, the faithful are going to continually perform similar mental gymnastics in defending his doing the exact same type of things.

Here’s my point: I agree with you probably 90+% on these matters, and I also share your passion concerning this ever ongoing doublethink phenomena throughout our history, but after a certain point, do you think beating that same drum with the same people over and over may start spilling over into wheel spinning?

By this point the Trump supporters are highly unlikely to suddenly stop and say “omg Dennis you’re right, our man Trump is really just another DS puppet just like you say”, and people like you and I are equally unlikely to suddenly stop and say “omg Trump is cleaning the swamp after all I was just blind to it”.

So in essence, what are we doing here?

6. Link to Post #1024
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I guess my best answer is that my heart and mind and spirit won't let me sit by silently.

At one time, decades ago, I thought hard about joining a Buddhist monastery (Tassajara Zen Mountain Center), and also visited Paramahansa Yogananda's Self-Realization Fellowship center in Encinitas, Calif. - with the idea to dedicate the rest of my life to my own spiritual development/enlightenment. Then I realized that, for me, that was the easy way out, and have felt that I needed to try to foment deep change towards a much wider enlightenment - that of humanity. There is a cabal working tirelessly to keep a veil (or is it a black bag) over our heads, protecting the status quo of wealth and power consolidation and enslavement by trickery, by their propaganda of selfishness - the opposite of love. I saw/see their message of selfishness as their Achilles' Heel, and Internet connectivity as a powerful tool of dispelling their propaganda.

Why I bother with this thread, or why I bother with posting at Avalon is because I recognize a bunch of like-minded spirits here (even if some have departed and some are pretty quiet), as well as those that willingly hold the black bag over their own heads. Plus, Avalon has thousands of guests reading posts, and I feel like I have a better chance of espousing truth and turning on some lightbulbs here, more than anywhere else I know of. How about you?

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Bluegreen (7th March 2020), East Sun (7th March 2020), Forest Denizen (7th March 2020), Franny (6th March 2020), Gracy (6th March 2020), Kryztian (7th March 2020), Mike (6th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Philippe (13th March 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020), Satori (6th March 2020), Wind (6th March 2020)

8. Link to Post #1025
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

Hi Dennis. Years ago a close, and VERY left leaning relative of mine who was furious as all hell about Bush Jr. invading Iraq, literally stunned me in defense of their man Obama destroying Libya with this lil bit of mental gymnastics: “As the world’s lone superpower, we have to fulfill certain international obligations”.

I see much the same with Trump now. Pretty much no matter WHAT he does, the faithful are going to continually perform similar mental gymnastics in defending his doing the exact same type of things.

Here’s my point: I agree with you probably 90+% on these matters, and I also share your passion concerning this ever ongoing doublethink phenomena throughout our history, but after a certain point, do you think beating that same drum with the same people over and over may start spilling over into wheel spinning?

By this point the Trump supporters are highly unlikely to suddenly stop and say “omg Dennis you’re right, our man Trump is really just another DS puppet just like you say”, and people like you and I are equally unlikely to suddenly stop and say “omg Trump is cleaning the swamp after all I was just blind to it”.

We're all here for the same reasons really! To become better life navigators. "Calm seas do not make for skillful sailors" proverbs
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2020), East Sun (7th March 2020), Forest Denizen (7th March 2020), Gracy (6th March 2020), jaybee (7th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Satori (6th March 2020)

10. Link to Post #1026
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I guess my best answer is that my heart and mind and spirit won't let me sit by silently.
    soul nonconformist is the best trigger to make changes, so its a wise and legitm posture.

may worth to also remember this famous phrase

Quote The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
    Last edited by RogeRio; 6th March 2020 at 20:38.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (6th March 2020), jaybee (7th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Satori (6th March 2020)

12. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Just as the wisdom in the phrase, "follow the money", I will keep saying, "observe the actions, ignore the words" to my fellow US citizens. It's more than just "OK" to lift the veil and stop supporting both US political corporations and their elite-aligned hucksters, and to stop supporting the Military Industrial Complex and the Global Corporate Network that all US presidents and congresspersons support (and are rewarded by.)
    Agreed. Sometimes, however, these actions are more complex. I'm convinced Trump is a wild-card in the equation -- this doesn't dispel or disprove your overall thesis -- it just throws a curve ball to it.

Consider: The MIC encourages imperialism, conflict, and quagmire -- the ends matter not so long as its real objective focuses on the means, which is ever-expansive warfare and endless, never-ending conflict veiled, as it were, by whatever the pretext du jour suits the political climate. This is the Military Industrial Complex model. Who cares what the fighting is about, what dictator or system of government said aggression is overthrowing; who cares about what human injustices the fighting is supposedly waged in the name of, what governments require "regime change" due to ideological injustice to their subjects, etc., etc., or--here's an even more radical idea--who cares what resources are at stake or what oligarchic greed said aggression is supposedly propping up to enrich itself? These are all varying levels of pretext to ensure the MIC machine continually feeds itself and its real objective--which is never-ending conflict and warfare. The objective is conflict. This is the MIC model. The righteous, the greedy, and the politically impassioned can fight over a stake in equation, as long as the algorithm continues to run and churn out fat results.

This is where some misjudge Trump and why he is different, imho, and why Trump sometimes butts heads with MIC and MSM. He has his own agenda (shocking as it is--what?) potentially at odds with the aforementioned MIC agenda, when the only real objective is to feed the machine. Previous POTUS's and leaders fall in line with the real agenda. Not so, Trump. He follows the MAGA agenda, which is a grotesque amalgomaiton of populist idealism and what his DS handlers can get away with advancing, so I would submit Trump is potentially dangerous to the MIC. Yes, he loads up on all the tools and proves MAGA USA is a profitable consumer (which is why he is often confused with being a shill for the PTB), but he is nonetheless a rogue consumer of MIC wares, consuming off the reservation. Trump's objective is his objective, to wage war and win at whatever objective suits his policy agenda, not MIC policy agenda. Often these agendas cross, which is why some judge Trump to be a puppet of the corporate Global Network and MIC.

We can see this dynamic at play when Trump attempted to pull out of Syria, and now again with the Taliban peace agreement and pulling troops out of Afghanistan. As far as Trump is concerned (unlike the late McCain/Obama et. al who did carry water for the PTB) , there is just no reason to be there...

Trump isn't afraid to evoke the arsenal of MIC, but he'll do it on his terms and in his own way. This is either a terrifying or encouraging prospect, depending on one's perspective.
    Last edited by T Smith; 6th March 2020 at 23:06.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Antagenet (6th March 2020), AutumnW (6th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (7th March 2020), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), jaybee (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020)

14. Link to Post #1028
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

TSmith,

I'll make this as brief as I can make it. Your post above is bang on, imho. But I see Trump and his pals installing something worse than the Deep State status quo, and not entirely divorced from it. Military theocrats are just itching for his next 4 years. The tip of the spear of the military are the most radical "Christians" You see what he is doing now as encouraging. Many see it as terrifying.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020)

16. Link to Post #1029
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Why I bother with this thread, or why I bother with posting at Avalon is because I recognize a bunch of like-minded spirits here (even if some have departed and some are pretty quiet), as well as those that willingly hold the black bag over their own heads. Plus, Avalon has thousands of guests reading posts, and I feel like I have a better chance of espousing truth and turning on some lightbulbs here, more than anywhere else I know of. How about you?
    That close relative I mentioned earlier, who unknowingly performed mental gymnastics to justify his man Obama's destruction of Libya while despising Bush Jr. for doing the same, is what they call an "any blue will due voter".

There's no changing that, so I no longer try, our relationship would be at risk if I did.

My dearest friend in this world. She's the polar opposite, a good old fashion born and raised Kentucky republican. Democrats are the problem, republicans are the answer, and Trump is basically a republican super hero.

Here again, there's no changing that, so I no longer try, our relationship would be at risk if I did.

Both of these relationships are far more important to me, than risking them by trying to make them see certain things the way I see them.

Now a forum like this is of course different, we're all here to openly discuss challenging and controversial issues, but at what cost, and to what ends do we go, to try and prove ourselves correct over others on any given issue?

Once our case has been thoroughly laid out that is.

17. Link to Post #1030
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There was no reason to kill Ghaddafi. It was a blood thirsty move by Obama and Hillary Clinton to satisfy God knows what exactly. And just watch the she-monster pop up as Biden's VP should he be elected. Very low chance of that!

I don't know about y'all but what I'm doing here is hoping that some readers file away the points we are making and prepare themselves for the next 4 years. If the pro Trump crowd are able to hold some of it in their minds, along with their powerful beliefs in Trump, without their heads exploding from cognitive dissonance, its worth the time and effort.

For those of you who feel Trump is going to make a positive difference in your lives, just please hope for the best but prepare for the worst...at least mentally.

I never thought Obama could make significant change, Gracy, but I DID like him as a person, until he chose his cabinet -- all bankers. Subsequent statements he made and offhand jokes about killing his daughter's date with a drone strike if he stepped out of line (Yeah, ha ha ha) had me detesting the dude. Of all the presidents in the last 100 years this one is the slickest pychopath. Not just a tool of the Deep State but a very very cold fish.

My lefty friend complained about illegal wars in Middle East but had shares in Raytheon. When we discussed how they made bombs that killed innocent civilians, including children, she replied, "I know. It's terrible, but the returns are fantastic, so I really can't sell!" Unbelievable.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 6th March 2020 at 23:09.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), onawah (6th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #1031
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Several similarities in our stories, Dennis.
    My first spiritual teacher back in my Flower Child days was a man who had been a regular for years at SRF when Yogananada was still alive.
    He also helped facilitate my first introduction to conspiracy theory, as he had served in the Air Force and had a pretty high security clearance.
    He was a technician on those US military planes that circled the globe and carried nukes during the Cold War.
    I heard some discussions between him and my partner at the time, a Marine Vet who also had high security clearance, about various classified technologies including mind control, teleportation, etc.
    I used to frequent Green Gulch Zen Center (associated with Tassajara) when I lived in Marin County, CA, and I lived at a small Zen Center/commune in the mountains of Virginia for over a year.
    I was torn for a long time between the sequestered, contemplative life and living in the world; I could still do the former at this point if I found the right place to do it, or possibly even a self-sustaining intentional community.
    But I've lived in the world for the most part, though I've also attended meetings of various meditation groups, taken classes (such as at the U. of Trees), etc. along the way.
    It's not so hard to find people devoted to a spiritual path, but finding people who are also "conspiracy theorists" is a lot trickier.
    They seem to pull one in opposite directions at times.
    It's led to a life of isolation in my small, rural part of the world, but I tend to be something of a hermit in any case, as INFJs often are, so that's also been somewhat intentional.

I must say though, that the 2016 election has created so much division and conflict, I sometimes feel more like I HAVE to stay mostly confined these days, as publicly voicing opinions such as I hold can lead to major ostracism, and I've managed to avoid that so far, at least.
    I've stayed on Avalon for the same reasons as you, though I can get really frustrated at times with it.
    But I try to take what works and leave the rest, which usually serves well enough.
    And I continue to find new and important information here about various relevant subjects presented in an organized, easy to navigate venue, all in one forum, and I've not seen that anywhere else either.
    (But I'm still spending way too much time here! Internet addiction is another topic, however, and a different kind of conflict. )

At one time, decades ago, I thought hard about joining a Buddhist monastery (Tassajara Zen Mountain Center), and also visited Paramahansa Yogananda's Self-Realization Fellowship center in Encinitas, Calif. - with the idea to dedicate the rest of my life to my own spiritual development/enlightenment. Then I realized that, for me, that was the easy way out, and have felt that I needed to try to foment deep change towards a much wider enlightenment - that of humanity. There is a cabal working tirelessly to keep a veil (or is it a black bag) over our heads, protecting the status quo of wealth and power consolidation and enslavement by trickery, by their propaganda of selfishness - the opposite of love. I saw/see their message of selfishness as their Achilles' Heel, and Internet connectivity as a powerful tool of dispelling their propaganda.

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), East Sun (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,973 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

I don't know about y'all but what I'm doing here is hoping that some readers file away the points we are making and prepare themselves for the next 4 years. If the pro Trump crowd are able to hold some of it in their minds, along with their powerful beliefs in Trump, without their heads exploding from cognitive dissonance, its worth the time and effort.

That works both ways you know -

You are taking and presuming a position of superiority from the outset and I think that this is a component of the Psychological Operation against Trump - to instill those feelings in his detractors - in essence you view those who see it all differently as being in the Basket of Deplorables... !! (correct me if I'm wrong about that but have a good old contemplation on the point I'm making first - without your head exploding )

This automatic presumption of rightness and superiority is something that the PSYOP has tapped into and is exploiting - humans love and need validation and these are primitive needs - disagreeing with his policies and direction of his Presidency is a separate issue...

This is why (IMO) people find it so easy to call Trump names and insult everything about him - because they think they have the right to do that - indeed the DUTY to do that-

Now see what you've done with your presumption of superiority -
    (you're not the only one with that presumption)

And I recall T Smith's words in a previous post.....

"As far as I can tell, the progenitors of this psyop are currently deploying a mind-control weapon that affects us all, even those acutely aware of the psyop. The result has deeply divided people with moderately differing worldviews into bitter, quasi-violent tribal camps. This thread, among others on the forum, serves well to explore this dynamic."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Ratszinger (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

However powerful the media propaganda machine is though, it is up to each one of us to lift the veil and see the evil agenda of the psychopathic overlords (New World Order, Deep State, whatever the hell we want to call the upper level of planetary ownership and control.) If anyone watches the documentary that I keep mentioning (The Power Principle, even just parts 1 and 2), it becomes crystal clear that the Ruling Elite agenda supersedes partisanship entirely.
    I couldn't agree more -

I started watching the first part of the video you recommended last night - so thanks for that -

link

http://metanoia-films.org/the-power-principle/

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #1034
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Most had no clue in what was going to be the outcome... including those who you would consider to be "the controllers at the very top" . Face it - they had no clue... and are still running around - like chickens - trying to figure out what had happened???

You make for a good Conspiracy Theorist... but they were blind-sided with the rest of the sheople... plain & simple: Trump took most by surprise!
    No matter what happens they have a plan for it. One way or the other no matter what happens that they lose control over, such as Trump. Lets say they did get him out somehow and replace him with a leftist talking head. Just for argument's sake it doesn't matter which they pick on the left they'll all direct the course of their agenda toward the same ultimate goal of a one world government, and a one world bank and a triad system of popes calling the shots for the entire planet. The white pope, the black pope, and the one everyone knows and sees all the time. So far I see nothing to indicate this plan has been stopped. The triad system of the London banking, Vatican City religious arm and District of Columbia military arm of world power is still in place and functioning and no matter which prez was there that would still be the case. The controllers don't lose control when they dictate to both sides. What happens is screw ups by the ones they command where chips fall where they may on occasion but they always have back up plans.

It looks like you are probably right and they are treating the Trump Presidency as a spur into action - doubling down on and speeding up their agenda.... this doesn't mean that Trump is part of their outfit but they are making the most of the situation and trying to use him for it - they probably enjoy the challenge it must be a bit boring when everything is so easy easy fooling the masses and manipulating them - Trump and Brexit has given them something to get their teeth into -

The adverts on British TV have started pushing a mixed race eugenics programme - the transgender thing is cranking up and with the 5G roll outs the transhuman part of it all is getting going...???

Then we have the Corona Virus and as yet we don't know how that will pan out - perhaps that's their counter attack - biological war waged against the whole world that need teaching a lesson... needs throwing into chaos for (their) order to be implemented... (grrrr)

I've said before, elsewhere - that the citizens of the West shouldn't expect any more mercy than has been shown to the citizens of Iraq, Libya and Syria (to name 3 countries under Globalist manipulation and attack)..... our turn could be just round the corner - dunno - I hope not but like you say - they DON'T give up and are NOT giving up any time soon -

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Deux Corbeaux (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), Ratszinger (7th March 2020), T Smith (7th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #1035
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    a old wise hint teach -- " is through presuming that people fall out on disagreement. "

It's interesting to note that from this (presumed) "superiority", It delivered the lowest types of moral attacks that have been seen in the political history of modern times. The Fake News Era grow fast.

if one say that they are being superior in the inferiority practice, may be a good way to judge that superiority (of moral violence), because out of the malicious moral argues, they have not much (political) interests to argue, unless human rights blah-blah-blah, climate change blah-blah-blah, multiculturalism blah-blah-blah, gender ideology blah-blah-blah, host mass refugies blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah ..

the results of mind control it's exactly make people not think well what's really going on, supporting what's don't matters much by making lot of insane noise to confuse who thinks with mere biased opinions.

so, the question is -- who uses such strategy deserves a vote ?

I think Trump was elected because of this .. Bolsonaro (Brazil's president) too.
    (of evils, the smallest)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th March 2020 at 14:58.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    While I was not shocked by Donald Trump's comments about women and minorities/immigrants I was and am shocked by the lack of concern over these comments by many. I know that people are racist and sexist and homophobic and many other not so nice things. It's just that in a civil society I thought we at least tried to rise above our more base nature's and when we are caught frolicking in the muck we at least try to apologize and do better, especially when we are looking to be a leader of not just other macho white men but everyone. When people in power behave in a way that suggests only a certain segment in society is worthy of respect I do find it frightening. I don't think that's an over reaction. I don't want a return to the 1950's or before in terms of women or minority rights so language does matter to me. I am happy that Trump won in the sense that it meant we didn't get Hilary. I am nervous about what someone like him means for civil rights though. The LGBT pages have already been removed from the White House website.
    Most of the "outrageous" things Trump supposedly said are "rehypothecated" from original out-of-context quotes or things he supposedly said 20 years ago in a private, not public, forum. They essentially misrepresent then feign outrage at that misrepresentation, etc., ad naseum. It's not about Trump, it's about the HATE SPEECH of the Dems who will do or say anything to put Trump in a bad light. All because they lost an election, which they immediately set about trying to reverse. Yet, the Repubs don't seem to be responding with equal hate speech. Wonder why that is?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #1037
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gracy May - I see that untruth and misrepresentation and omission of facts (everywhere, not just on this or other forums) is repeated ad infinitum: the strategy Goebbels spoke of. So, stating one's case and dropping it is ineffective. The advertising adage is that something needs to be presented at least 3 times for it to be remembered. I think we do need to state our case multiple times, not with the exact repetition that might be necessary to break through a barrier with non-thinking regurgitators (not who I bother to address), but presenting various angles and examples to underscore the premise.

Where I agree with you is the futility of intellectually squaring-off with one person (like I have seemingly done here with T Smith), and believing I can "flip" him. That would be folly. But, he is very bright and espousing his observations and analysis here, and I strongly suspect "speaks for others" that may hold some of the same opinions, observations, and analysis. So, addressing T isn't really just addressing T (as is true for him addressing me and yet also speaking to those that may hold similar opinions, observations, and analysis as mine.)

But do feel free to smack me up side the head with a dead fish if I do fall into the trap of ego-driven need to feel right or "win" a debate contest. I'm not immune, and have a few fish-smack marks on my head already.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 7th March 2020 at 16:46. Reason: typos

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Franny (12th March 2020), gini (7th March 2020), Gracy (7th March 2020), Pam (7th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), Wind (7th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #1038
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Because of the way that the Democrat corporation and the media outlets that fly the Democrat corporate flag (due to their corporate interconnections within the Global Corporate Network) so rabidly attacked Trump's character and him as a person (note again, they didn't attack him for his support of the MIC), when someone demonstrably less rabid (like me) underscores Trump's character, I think it is easy to lump that person in with the Democrats/Democrat-supporting media, and dismiss them as such.

I haven't had television in years, and only know about people like Rachel Maddow through the brief snippets of her grotesque schtick that I have endured in video clips. I'm against capitol punishment, but Hillary - who I think may have been the prime instigator of "Russiagate" - and those who amplified and repeated it, deserve punishment in the realm of the gallows for deliberately abusing their power and privilege to fabricate a nefarious narrative that put Russia on its heels and made Putin declare Russian possession of hypersonic missiles, incapable of being stopped by US current technology, as well as the demonizing of a nation to further fuel the MIC and a new cold war. I see Russiagate as a war crime.

Hopefully, that is enough of a disclaimer that when I highlight some of the reality of who Trump is, at his core, as a person, using what he himself said prior to the 2016 election, before anyone can say that military brass or a sense of forced obligation to the MIC molded Trump's words and actions, my words (highlighting Trump's own words) won't be dismissed as partisan poop.

I think that the statement Trump once made about "grabbing a woman by [her genitalia]" has a much more powerful message than the overt misogyny: take the same words and substitute male genitalia, and what becomes clear is classism, the power of wealth and the power over others inherent in being wealthy. Chest thumping plutocracy. I think this should be disturbing to about 99.9% of the US citizenry that aren't wealthy and never will be - and thus will never share in power over our own governance, or even have the power to deal with such a person on a business level. The "art of the deal" is not so impressive when you stop to realize that the wealthy can - and do, and Trump has - force an unfair deal, underpay an invoice, or even stiff a contractor that needs to be paid something or stands to lose their company. "It's just business" is a poor excuse for unethical behavior by the wealthy.

Another real stand-out for me was in campaigning (and after saying he was going to get to the bottom of 9/11), that trump, in a couple of phrases fired-off in campaigning, followed the official US government script on 9/11, participating in the (military tactic) of declaring an enemy and dehumanizing that enemy. It might help to see this in context, if you watch a video of Mike Prysner first, mentioning how this dehumanization of a declared enemy is how soldiers can commit atrocities and believe they are doing good.

Once you watch/listen to Mike Prysner (please do), then please watch this short clip of Trump on the 2016 campaign trail. I have posted the same clip, recently, to underscore Trump's vehement support of torture - which in my mind, should have been enough all by itself to remove Trump from any imagined "good guy" list. I have no words to really describe the depth of my embarrassment, my shame, at being a US citizen, when this current and the previous two presidents took torture out of secrecy, codified its legality, and made it into US policy. So, the clip is a two-fer, highlighting Trump's core character:

Again, 1.) note his acquiescence to the official 9/11 narrative, declaring an enemy and using fearmongering to paint a picture of [Muslims/Arabs - implied, using "Middle East"] as a group enemy, painting them as scary monsters/dehumanizing them:

"They're chopping off our heads in the Middle East. They want to kill us. They want to kill us. They want to kill our country. They want to knock out our cities. ...They're chopping off heads. ... Our country's in trouble. We're in danger. We have people that want to do really bad things..."

and 2.) gleeful acquiescence to torture as US policy, and a desire to increase the degree of torture. (This is some really sick sh!t, and if anyone is as morally bankrupt as this and agrees with this, then they too are mentally ill, as well as ignorant that the rules in the Geneva Convention were supposed to protect your own country's soldiers from being tortured.)

Now, please don't anyone try to counter with the fact that the moderator used the word "terrorists", because (if you listened to Mike Prysner) anyone that did not obey soldiers was arrested and all "detainees" are treated as "terrorists." The same way that anyone in occupied land is re-framed as an "insurgent" (and killed or arrested and tortured) if they dare question the authority of the occupying force.

Trump's own words show his character, his core. I despise him as a person because of what he exposed of his core character - not what some talking head on the TV that I don't even own said. Trump's own words - pre-election. I feel this is necessary to expose, to prevent excuses for Trump's actions, which are consistent with the words he spoke before being controlled by "Deep State" or military or MIC forces already entrenched in the system/swamp before the 2016 election.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Frank V (7th March 2020), Franny (7th March 2020), gini (7th March 2020), Wind (7th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #1039
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I think this one belongs on this thread...

───────────────────────────────

Source: ELSEWHERE

THE COVFEFE VIRUS (2020): More dangerous than SARS and the Coronavirus

An announcement today by WHO (World Health Officers) has confirmed that the Covfefe Virus is now a global pandemic as it spreads unchecked.

The virus – which is considered an extreme and aberrant form of what was called Benito's Disease which appeared in the Thirties in Italy – has spread at an alarming rate in the past five years.

It now infects most Western nations, areas of South America, Indonesia, Russia and the Middle East.

Dr Mohammad Lee of the Institute for Research in Infectious Diseases in Bonn noted that Covfefe first appeared in isolated pockets in the US in 2015/2016 and seems to have been spread by a single individual.

“Our Typhoid Mary of Covfefe, so to speak, seems to have been extremely mobile during that period and spread the infection into communities in the Midwest initially and then right across the continental United States.

“It is an extremely virulent disease and unlike most others isn't solely spread by human contact. In fact, many of those infected actually self-isolate or congregate with those similarly infected.

“What makes this virus unique is that it's transmitted by social media.”

Symptoms of the disease were initially identified as arrogance, bullying, self-entitlement, congenital lying and a lack of self-awareness.

Over a remarkably short period of time however these traits have morphed into sexism, racism, a proclivity towards violent acts with little or no understanding of consequences and the infected person's innate belief in themselves as being right in all circumstances.

“The great concern now,” says Dr Mary Jean d'Arc of the Sorbonne's Infectious Social Media Unit in Paris, “is that through Twitter, various apps and algorithms which are instant and often seemingly persuasive, lies spread around the world like invisible drones while the truth is still eating its granola.

“We have located a key player in all of this whom we identify only as DT@WHinDC, but it is the infected who are the most active in spreading this almost uncontrollable disease.

“There are whole media networks which are very foxy in how they disseminate the misinformation which spreads the Covfefe Virus.”

While no nation yet has gone into complete lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus some countries -- notably the US and Britain – are moving towards an isolationist policy, ironically not to prevent the spread of the disease globally but to embed it within their own borders.

“By doing that Covfefe has the ability – through global media, travel of infected individuals and social media – to become even more powerful,” says Dr d'Arc.

As the virus has mutated there have been off shoots such as the recently identified Quixote Disease in which the infected individual imagines dangerous monsters and giants where there are none, and Munchausen's Syndrome in which those at the most serious end of the spectrum believe themselves to be superhuman and capable of incredible feats, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Rare individuals such as DT@WHinDC appear to have all of these.

When asked how people can best protect themselves from Covfefe and its mutations, University of Bristol researcher Dr Fiona Greenbelt expressed frustration.

“Christ, I don't know. Read a goddamn book? Get yourself educated? Don't believe the bull****? These seem pretty obvious to me . . . but frankly it's depressing. This thing looks out of control now.

“It's like this great orange-coloured dragon dragging a golf-cart full of psychotic dysfunctionalism which has mutant offspring with wild hair and profound self-belief in their own sense of what's best for everyone else. But, in truth, they are doing what's best for themselves.

“It's a disease which began as a psychosis but has taken on a political and social dimension.

“Seems madness is contagious after all. I'm heavily into self-medicating these days.

"Got anything good and strong?”

Source: ELSEWHERE

36. Link to Post #1040
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

That works both ways you know -

You are taking and presuming a position of superiority from the outset and I think that this is a component of the Psychological Operation against Trump - to instill those feelings in his detractors - in essence you view those who see it all differently as being in the Basket of Deplorables... !! (correct me if I'm wrong about that but have a good old contemplation on the point I'm making first - without your head exploding )

This automatic presumption of rightness and superiority is something that the PSYOP has tapped into and is exploiting - humans love and need validation and these are primitive needs - disagreeing with his policies and direction of his Presidency is a separate issue...

This is why (IMO) people find it so easy to call Trump names and insult everything about him - because they think they have the right to do that - indeed the DUTY to do that-

And I recall T Smith's words in a previous post.....

"As far as I can tell, the progenitors of this psyop are currently deploying a mind-control weapon that affects us all, even those acutely aware of the psyop. The result has deeply divided people with moderately differing worldviews into bitter, quasi-violent tribal camps. This thread, among others on the forum, serves well to explore this dynamic."

I don't presume I am superior. If I did all the intelligent people who have their heads up Trump's arse wouldn't get under my skin. I'd just sigh and move on, like they're not worth my time. And for sure, if his royal orangeness makes good on even a few of his promises and doesn't turn the U.S. into an overt dictatorship I will be happy to admit that I somehow miscalculated the situation. But I do feel my take on Trump is superior, yes...just as you think yours is. Most people hold to an opinion because they think it is the correct or superior one.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2020), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2020), Frank V (8th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 92 LastLast