Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89 94 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1876

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #1761
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,780 times in 502 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    If this was a perfect world that lived by the rule of law in a perfect society then making a case for mistakes is well taken, however there are those that hang on every persons bowl movement in a persons life and pick out the flaws one by one. Then there is reality, the real world where good vs evil exist, where rules don't apply. Where playing fair is non-existent.

The swamp is real, and bringing a knife to a gunfight isn't practical either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and thats fine but there are those of us warriors out there that recognize there are people that don't have a clue and don't know they don't know. And ironically it is us Warriors that are fighting for them too so they may have free speech in the future as today.

I know what you are saying here... I know how the world is turning around...
    I was in alternative circles in EU from my 20th... so nearly 60 years.. but not in any groups or parties.. left, right, middle, up and down... I have my own discernment and perception, what is going on and on... everywhere!!!

Back to this topic about Not trump....

A leader leads not divides... period... We have never been so divided and full of distrust and hate... as these moments!!!! And the lies keep coming!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

gini (29th February 2024)

3. Link to Post #1762
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,036 times in 2,116 posts

I didnt consider trump dividing anything during his term in office, I do think he called out those who thought they should be in charge and tell us every move we should make, Take MSNBC Brezinski who said on air " Its us that should be telling the people what to think". Really? Not me, I dont need some million dollar mouthpiece telling me how to think.

As far as outlandish statements , sure I can tell you I had many Americans say to me "I wish he would keep his comments to himself", it offended many but what most didnt realize is how the media took sound bites of his statements or had know knowledge of what happened or what was said behind the scenes to even prompt a rebuttal comment. We never heard those at all.They just wanted to make Trump look off his rocker.

One thing that was for certain is the establishment didnt know how to deal with someone that they laughed at for a solid year and all of a sudden had someone fighting back as dirty as they were. How dare Donald Trump stand up to us the chosen ones. What those media corporate peabrain individuals cant wrap their head around is most of the core of america is tired of their Bullshxt. And finally someone had the nuggets to give it right back to them. Right ,wrong, or indifferent he let them have it.

Yesterday in michigans primary 758,892 people voted for trump , we cant be all wrong.

So we agree to disagree, at least we can both do this right now because we live in a free society, for now.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (29th February 2024), gini (29th February 2024), T Smith (29th February 2024), wondering (29th February 2024)

5. Link to Post #1763
    Thanks

I agree with Kyle in both videos!!!

'TRUMP WOULD NUKE GAZA!': CNN PANICS Over Michigan Primary | The Kyle Kulinski Show

Trump love Orban... Hungarian guy!!! We know him very well! Not loveable person in Slovenia... he wants a part of our small county for himself... in aria near river Mura... east part... and we are only 2 millions people... he is like Trump... go to Venezuela or Irak and still the oil.... the same kind of horrible people...

Destiny SLAPS DOWN Piers Morgan's Trump Apologia | The Kyle Kulinski Show

I am adding also this here... very interesting!!!!

WOW: Key witness against Trump prosecutor CRUMBLES on witness stand
    Last edited by bojancan; 28th February 2024 at 22:45.

6. Link to Post #1764
    Thanks

I didnt consider trump dividing anything during his term in office, I do think he called out those who thought they should be in charge and tell us every move we should make, Take MSNBC Brezinski who said on air " Its us that should be telling the people what to think". Really? Not me, I dont need some million dollar mouthpiece telling me how to think.

As far as outlandish statements , sure I can tell you I had many Americans say to me "I wish he would keep his comments to himself", it offended many but what most didnt realize is how the media took sound bites of his statements or had know knowledge of what happened or what was said behind the scenes to even prompt a rebuttal comment. We never heard those at all.They just wanted to make Trump look off his rocker.

One thing that was for certain is the establishment didnt know how to deal with someone that they laughed at for a solid year and all of a sudden had someone fighting back as dirty as they were. How dare Donald Trump stand up to us the chosen ones. What those media corporate peabrain individuals cant wrap their head around is most of the core of america is tired of their Bullshxt. And finally someone had the nuggets to give it right back to them. Right ,wrong, or indifferent he let them have it.

Yesterday in michigans primary 758,892 people voted for trump , we cant be all wrong.

So we agree to disagree, at least we can both do this right now because we live in a free society, for now.
    I agree to disagree Pyrangello! Thank you!

7. Link to Post #1765
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 times in 1,677 posts

Quote Posted by bojancan (here)

I agree to agree, Pyrangello! Thank you for your analysis, reasoning, and the independent thought behind your post (as opposed to a bumper-sticker slogan)
    Last edited by T Smith; 29th February 2024 at 03:31.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (29th February 2024)

9. Link to Post #1766
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I agree to agree, Pyrangello! Thank you for your analysis, reasoning, and the independent thought behind your post (as opposed to a bumper-sticker slogan)
    With all due respect... I have to admit, that I did mistake with slogan yesterday as an answer ... I agree to disagree Pyrangello... I was thinking the same as T-Smith sad... With your independent words and post above, I agree to agree!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

11. Link to Post #1767
    Thanks

Ja Trump... you are really big liar and con man!!! We know and see through you!!!

NOT BIDEN!!! NOT TRUMP!!!

Trump vows to help Israel finish Hamas and ban Gaza refugees from entering the US

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

13. Link to Post #1768
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,438 times in 649 posts

NOT BIDEN!!! NOT TRUMP!!!
    But who would it be in your view then? Just asking out of interest.

RFK, N. Haley, any Biden replacement such as M. Obama, ...?

What are the options? The US might have to choose the lesser of two evils because no one else seems to have a fair chance to become candidate. Or?
    Every day shows its face to me. I don‘t care how it speaks to me. I love every hour.
    I love the old cat who is laughing secretly because she knows all paths.
    - Karat (Jede Stunde)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

15. Link to Post #1769
    Thanks

With all due respect... I have to admit, that I did mistake with slogan yesterday as an answer ... I agree to disagree Pyrangello... I was thinking the same as T-Smith sad... With your independent words and post above, I agree to agree!
    Touché, bonjancan. I admire your perseverance. But just to clarify--I regret you didn't discern the sarcasm of my post above and instead mistook my words as an example of independent thought. My words were deliberately meant as a mindless slogan to illustrate the point.

On that front, here's something for to chew on, if you're so inclined. You might do well to understand Mr. T often employees sarcasm himself as a communication technique, something his detractors often intentionally or unwittingly fail to pick up on, as is abundantly clear by the many inane videos you post whose pundits take his words literally when they are anything but. That, coupled with an incessant propaganda spin portrayed by the dishonest media, the presentation of factually incorrect soundbites, omission of words, and contextually inaccurate quotes perfectly illustrate the epic fail in perceptionalizing Trump, both as a politician and orator. If you fall for this agenda-riden mind-control trickery, I do understand the psychology of how and why you have come to your conclusions.

Here is the latest example of the 24/7 onslaught I'm referring to.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (29th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (29th February 2024), Mike (29th February 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

17. Link to Post #1770
    Thanks

Touché, bonjancan. I admire your perseverance. But just to clarify--I regret you didn't discern the sarcasm of my post above and instead mistook my words as an example of independent thought. My words were deliberately meant as a mindless slogan to illustrate the point.

On that front, here's something for to chew on, if you're so inclined. You might do well to understand Mr. T often employees sarcasm himself as a communication technique, something his detractors often intentionally or unwittingly fail to pick up on, as is abundantly clear by the many inane videos you post whose pundits take his words literally when they are anything but. That, coupled with an incessant propaganda spin portrayed by the dishonest media, the presentation of factually incorrect soundbites, omission of words, and contextually inaccurate quotes perfectly illustrate the epic fail in perceptionalizing Trump, both as a politician and orator. If you fall for this agenda-riden mind-control trickery, I do understand the psychology of how and why you have come to your conclusions.

I am aware of my limited understanding of English Frases ... but, I do my best to try to express my thoughts...
    Regarding of that man, I am not falling for this agenda... of mind control trickery any kind... How is my perception or dissermant of this man's behaviour, honesty and his actions through the years back 30 years... that's my own... and I know what I am speaking... it's not hard to understand, how different we are? But I do respect all opinions and convictions about this topic around Trump!
    No hard feelings Please....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

gini (2nd March 2024)

19. Link to Post #1771
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,036 times in 2,116 posts

Its all good, if the sparring goes any further we would have to resort to dueling by pistols, . The dynamic place about Avalon and for which it was started was a place for the meeting of the minds from all over the world, and this community family does it best here from all perspectives. I'll be up in Canada this summer on my motorcycle to visit many special friends I have made over the years, the Canadian people and land are some of the best in the world.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

bojancan (2nd March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (2nd March 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

21. Link to Post #1772
    Thanks

I am aware of my limited understanding of English Frases ... but, I do my best to try to express my thoughts...
    Regarding of that man, I am not falling for this agenda... of mind control trickery any kind... How is my perception or dissermant of this man's behaviour, honesty and his actions through the years back 30 years... that's my own... and I know what I am speaking... it's not hard to understand, how different we are? But I do respect all opinions and convictions about this topic around Trump!
    No hard feelings Please....
    Okay, Ill bite. You say these opinions go back 30 years? Tell me something of which you're aware about Donald Trump's honesty and actions and basic character, pre-2015, that support your opinions today? And please, do no confuse what I'm asking with what you learned about Trump's past after 2015--but rather, what perceptions you had of him before his entry into politics--and what specific circumstances formed those perceptions--before the deliberate mediated-experience psyop campaign waged against the masses post 2015?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (1st March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (2nd March 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

23. Link to Post #1773
    Thanks

T - Smith... please search more about Trump corruption, his life and trump's history of Courts feelings! Epstein friendship... etc!!!

Here in Florida... will be disclosure, not to much, but will see some togetherness between Trump and Acosta... have to come out!!!
    Trump is complicit with Epstein histories... criminal living and actions.... yes, Clinton too and so many many more.... But Trump was a big part of a criminal Epstein enterprise! He is not that person, you want to believe in... Pretender!!!

DeSantis signs off on releasing more Epstein documents

24. Link to Post #1774
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 456 posts

T - Smith... please search more about Trump corruption, his life and trump's history of Courts feelings! Epstein friendship... etc!!!

Here in Florida... will be disclosure, not to much, but will see some togetherness between Trump and Acosta... have to come out!!!
    Trump is complicit with Epstein histories... criminal living and actions.... yes, Clinton too and so many many more.... But Trump was a big part of a criminal Epstein enterprise! He is not that person, you want to believe in... Pretender!!!

Bojocan, if Trump would have had anything to do with Epstein’s criminal actions, I’m sure they would have been screaming it from the rooftops years ago.

So instead of posting the DeSantis video, you had better post the one beneath.

This goes for most of the videos you have offered us in this thread as well.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

DNA (13th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), jaybee (2nd March 2024), Pris (2nd March 2024), T Smith (1st March 2024)

26. Link to Post #1775
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)

Bojocan, if Trump would have had anything to do with Epstein’s criminal actions, I’m sure they would have been screaming it from the rooftops years ago.

So instead of posting the DeSantis video, you had better post the one beneath.

This goes for most of the videos you have offered us in this thread as well.

OMG... some are really mind controlled deep down into criminal Trump's Saga... I am sorry for you!

27. Link to Post #1776
    Thanks

I think you missed the point of my post... I don't need to search for internet disinformation to support a misinformed reality--although I grant there is plenty of that out there. I was asking you specifically what facts or information you were privy to, prior to 2015, before the launch of the psyop program now running the perception you have of Trump. You got anything?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (1st March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), gini (2nd March 2024), Mike (1st March 2024), wondering (1st March 2024)

29. Link to Post #1777
    Thanks

It's in Daily Beast... here is for instance about 13 years girl...

https://www.jezebel.com/the-woman-wh...ium=socialflow

If you go and want to read some archives... newspapers, there are some articles about Trump criminalities and friendship with Epstein... help yourself!

30. Link to Post #1778
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,670 times in 21,149 posts

Quote Posted by Docim369 (here)
    Trump once 'had me'. He does not anymore though. Remember, the deception in the last days will be so strong that even 'the elect' will be pulled in. Trump is an easy case for me today. It is a shame he is causing division. By that, they win. Be careful folks when reacting on anything. It is a strong control mechanism.
    • I should make a more extensive list (from a senior veteran conspiracy researcher perspective) about"Pro's vs Con's"to be better aware of what is really going on from my perspective:
    Trump 'has me' (a.o: 01. Securing Freedom of Speech, 02. Anti-W.H.O., 03. No Mandatory Vaccines, 04. Promoting Alternative COVID Cures, 05. Protecting Second Amendment Rights, 06. Guaranteeing Constitutional Rights, 07. Securing The Border Crisis, 08. Anti-Pedophilia, 09. No To Insane Wokism, 10. Anti-Nato Wars and much more!)

vs

Trump 'lost me' (a.o. 01. Massive 5G Deployment blindly trusting corrupt "Safety Tests Assumptions", 02. Deploying Military Style "Operation Warp Speed" Vaccines with NO accountability for Big Pharma nor Politicians, 03. Refusing addressing corruption within Military Industrial Complex and much more!).

Quote The is list on both sides are actually at least 10 times longer and ±1/3 "Trump lost me" vs ±2/3 "Trump has me" meaning there are more positive/uplifting points to consider vs bad points.
    --o-O-o--
    • If I would make the same for Biden or any other Democratic WEF Puppet it would be like 1 up to 3% ("beneficial/reasonable") vs 97% up to 99% HELL NO!
    • With RFK Jr. I rate him much higher: ... about ±97% okay vs ±3% questionable.
    • With Dutch 🇳🇱 Member of Parliament Thierry Baudet (FvD) in The Netherlands 🇳🇱, it is ±99% okay <<< and I am not even "exaggerating" here!

--o-O-o--

DISCLAIMER: all list-scores are dynamic not "static"... meaning: "they could change for the better or for worse" depends heavily on what happens next up-coming years!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 🦜🦋🌳
    November 22th, 2023

--o-O-o--

So what else did Trump do, which was then overshadowed by the riots? Here's a list ...

01. Made vaccines voluntary, not mandatory.

02. Defunded WHO for good and wants an investigation into its operations.

03. Cancelled the Democrats HR6666 bill, known as the Covid19TRACE Act that was the basis for Bill Gates's diagnosis and tracking project, which was also cancelled.

04. Cancelled Bill Gates project known as ID2020.

05. Opened a complaint platform to report censorship on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. It was overrun with complaints. They got the evidence.

06. Executive Order to reopen states: Governors who refuse to reopen will be sued.

07. EXECUTIVE Order for W.H. to take over all Electrical Grids: Which will include Internet servers, Broadcasting systems, Electronic systems.

08. Declares places of worship 'Essential Services.' While Mayors are fining people for doing so.

09. Applauded Australia and 116 countries for insisting on a China Probe into the spread of Covid19 despite several threats from China about refusing critical exports.

10. Slashed the cost of insulin down to $35.

see also:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd March 2024 at 02:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bojancan (2nd March 2024), Deux Corbeaux (2nd March 2024), gini (2nd March 2024), jaybee (2nd March 2024), meat suit (2nd March 2024), pyrangello (2nd March 2024)

32. Link to Post #1779
    Thanks

Trump Media's Co-Founders Are Suing Him For Last-Minute Stock Grab #TYT

NOT BIDEN! NOT TRUMP!

Yes, Orban is very very bad man for small Slovenia... he is ashkenazi jew... want to add some small part of Slovenian land to Hungary... we do not like or trust or respect this man ORBAN!!!! He is a stooge!

GOP Stunt Accidentally BACKFIRES on Trump Family
    Last edited by bojancan; 2nd March 2024 at 19:18.

33. Link to Post #1780
    Thanks

It's in Daily Beast... here is for instance about 13 years girl...

https://www.jezebel.com/the-woman-wh...ium=socialflow

If you go and want to read some archives... newspapers, there are some articles about Trump criminalities and friendship with Epstein... help yourself!
    bojancan, you're actually supporting my argument. The article you're citing was published right as Trump shocked (and caught off guard) the global elite and their political lapdogs by defeating Time Magazine's Madam President--err, Hillary Clinton.

The article above is all part of an orchestrated program to take down Trump.

Where was this accusation in 1994, when it supposedly happened? The answer is, nowhere, because it didn't happen.

Show me something published before 2015, please, before DJT walked down the escalator in Trump Tower and declared he was planning to wage war against globalist elites and the corrupted political establishment on behalf of the people.
    Last edited by T Smith; 3rd March 2024 at 03:29.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd March 2024), DNA (13th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2024), gini (2nd March 2024), jaybee (2nd March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89 94 LastLast