Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1855

Thread: Trump is NOT the answer

1. Link to Post #1201
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Trump is NOT the answer

AriG,

How sad your adopted children were mistreated through the warped ideology of PC. I admire you so much for taking all of that on. Peace Sister.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Forest Denizen (11th November 2020), Gracy (11th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #1202
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    AriG,

How sad your adopted children were mistreated through the warped ideology of PC. I admire you so much for taking all of that on. Peace Sister.
    Thank you Autumn, and I am
    Truly sorry for not recognizing.... strike that, for failing to understand your POV prior to overreacting.

Life is a lesson...to better days

Xoxo
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

AutumnW (25th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Forest Denizen (11th November 2020), Gracy (11th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #1203
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I am just jumping in here briefly to report that, though I have contributed a lot of criticism of Trump's policies in this thread over the last few years, I voted Republican for the first time ever, for him, and though still not a fan, have come to think that he is more than just the lesser of two evils.
    I highly recommend Dark Journalist's show from tonight with featured guest Dr. Joseph Farrell.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1389362
    Their topic of discussion was Trump, this election and what it could mean for the future, etc.
    They are both great researchers and dot connectors, so most likely everyone could learn something of value from it.
    And it's very nice to see two Avalon members ironing out their differences constructively without having to resort to the Ignore option, or Mods stepping in.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th November 2020 at 06:05.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (11th November 2020), Arcturian108 (11th November 2020), Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (11th November 2020), ClearWater (11th November 2020), Constance (11th November 2020), Ewan (11th November 2020), fifi (30th November 2020), Gracy (11th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th November 2020), kfm27917 (11th November 2020), Kryztian (30th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2020), T Smith (11th November 2020), TargeT (11th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #1204
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,647 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    But, except for a very small number of people, the ones teaching and learning it truly believe in it. And it is immensely harmful. It's like a cultural cancer.

These highly polarizing social issues that we're dealing with in America (and across the world) are perfect vehicles to usher in Marxism. Race issues, gender issues, trans issues...they all seek to weaponize our compassion. They use a murky vocabulary designed to deceive. "Equity" is one such word.. It means forced outcomes. It means Marxism.

I would guess that 95% of people here in the states do not know that. They just hear the word "equality" or "equity", and immediately jump on board. And if you oppose it? Well you must be racist then!

When you have Marxism hiding in the comfy confines of polarizing social issues, it is very difficult to criticize it, for the reason i just laid out...you will labeled a racist, a transphobe, a misogynist. And therein lies it's genius.
    Nail that b*stard to the wall. 100%!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th November 2020), Constance (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Iyakum (12th November 2020), justntime2learn (11th November 2020), Mike (11th November 2020), onawah (12th November 2020), pueblo (10th December 2020), TargeT (11th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #1205
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

This man is convinced that Trump is America's savior

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #1206
    Thanks

Yep, politicians are selected not elected, All of this is a farce. Trump is controlled, absolutely.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

pueblo (10th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #1207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I always find it hard to like politicians. I can't trust them. In my opinion, politicians only pretend to be with the people to get themselves elected and then discard any care towards said people.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to abc For This Post:

pueblo (10th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #1208
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,539 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by Merlinus (here)
    Yep, politicians are selected not elected, All of this is a farce. Trump is controlled, absolutely.
    Who do you believe is controlling Trump?

Quote Posted by abc (here)
    I always find it hard to like politicians. I can't trust them. In my opinion, politicians only pretend to be with the people to get themselves elected and then discard any care towards said people.
    I agree about trusting politicians. Trump though is not a career politician, does this fact make him any easier for you to like/trust?

16. Link to Post #1209
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In light of the recent events that have unfolded, I wanted to start a new discussion after many years of being inactive.

In the past weeks, I've been reading all the threads related to the 2020 presidential elections - threads mostly gravitating around the fraud that has been described by the president and his allies.

I got to a point where I thought that most of the Avalon users hold Trump in high regards. But yesterday, I've seen members posting opposing views, which makes me think that they have just been silent around this subject.

So I would like to know.. concretely, what makes you consider Trump as a savior figure?
    What accomplishments/policies do you resonate with?

Thanks!

17. Link to Post #1210
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

I don´t deem trump as a saviour or anything. He was and perhaps still is a beacon of hope that the deep state and the satanic pedos are not unchallenged. Thats all I think of him. Being anti-Biden doesnt mean im pro-Trump. He´s just the devil you know. A day like today I feel that we cannot put our hopes to a politician, it has to be we that take things in our own hands.
    We are waiting for "Gandalf the White" to come. But will he? or are we the ones we have been waiting for?
    Last edited by Metaphor; 7th January 2021 at 10:29.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), BoR (7th January 2021), chrifri (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), PurpleLama (7th January 2021), rgray222 (7th January 2021), Savannah (7th January 2021), silverfish (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #1211
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,539 times in 2,211 posts

There is already a thread addressing this..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...light=trump%3F

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Savannah (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #1212
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    There is already a thread addressing this..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...light=trump%3F
    Sorry, seems I didn't do a good enough search.
    Don't know if a mod should close this thread.

22. Link to Post #1213
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I don´t deem trump as a saviour or anything. He was and perhaps still is a beacon of hope that the deep state and the satanic pedos are not unchallenged. Thats all I think of him. Being anti-Biden doesnt mean im pro-Trump. He´s just the devil you know. A day like today I feel that we cannot put our hopes to a politician, it has to be we that take things in our own hands.
    We are waiting for "Gandalf the White" to come. But will he? or are we the ones we have been waiting for?
    I understand your point of view, I don't like Biden either, and who wouldn't support an anti-deep state and anti-"satanic pedos" candidate.

But my question is, what has he done concretely that makes you believe he is those 2 things. I'm trying to find the precise actions that place him in those shoes. What I have seen until now, is only internet vloggers/bloggers stating that they have "insider" information that he is acting against the DS and satanic pedos.

23. Link to Post #1214
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

He was trying to defund critical race theory. That was it for me. I regard crt as the biggest cancer threatening western civilization at the moment. In my view, he was the only thing separating us from that weird brand of insanity.

I don't think he was playing 3d chess or anything like that. I don't view him as a savior. I view him as the last line of defense against the likely destruction of the republic. It should have never gotten that far though. The fate of the country (and maybe the world) should have never wound up in his hands and his hands alone. Not fair. We all bear some responsibility for that. The clues were everywhere, but we didn't take them seriously enough. And now it's all this.

I want to blame Biden voters, but I can't. They're remarkably naive, but Ive been sleepwalking for a long time. Ive only just recently discovered what the hell is going on in this country. It's kind of like when i first discovered the bushel of nose hairs i have. My nose was itching all day, and when i looked closely i saw all these hideous nose hairs tickling the outer rim. And I thought, how the hell did those f#ckers sneak up on me without me noticing???

I want to take official responsiblity for my idiocy, just so i have the chance to sleep at night.

24. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

angelfire (7th January 2021), Anka (7th January 2021), atman (7th January 2021), Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), BoR (7th January 2021), Brenya (7th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th January 2021), carnavas (7th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Hym (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Jayke (7th January 2021), justntime2learn (7th January 2021), Lunesoleil (7th January 2021), Maknocktomb (7th January 2021), Metaphor (7th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (7th January 2021), PurpleLama (7th January 2021), rgray222 (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), Vangelo (7th January 2021), wondering (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1215
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I understand your point of view, I don't like Biden either, and who wouldn't support an anti-deep state and anti-"satanic pedos" candidate.

But my question is, what has he done concretely that makes you believe he is those 2 things. I'm trying to find the precise actions that place him in those shoes. What I have seen until now, is only internet vloggers/bloggers stating that they have "insider" information that he is acting against the DS and satanic pedos.
    Hello again. No I don´t belive anything. it´s as you say a lot of people around trump that say and claim a lot of things. I have with great precaution followed this, and kind of fed of the hope that it gave, just to make it through the day. I just came for the "hopium". Like a junkie. Nothing more than that.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

angelfire (7th January 2021), Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), selinam (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), wondering (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #1216
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    He was trying to defund critical race theory. That was it for me. I regard crt as the biggest cancer threatening western civilization at the moment. In my view, he was the only thing separating us from that weird brand of insanity.

I don't think he was playing 3d chess or anything like that. I don't view him as a savior. I view him as the last line of defense against the likely destruction of the republic. It should have never gotten that far though. The fate of the country (and maybe the world) should have never wound up in his hands and his hands alone. Not fair. We all bear some responsibility for that. The clues were everywhere, but we didn't take them seriously enough. And now it's all this.

I want to blame Biden voters, but I can't. They're remarkably naive, but Ive been sleepwalking for a long time. Ive only just recently discovered what the hell is going on in this country. It's kind of like when i first discovered the bushel of nose hairs i have. My nose was itching all day, and when i looked closely i saw all these hideous nose hairs tickling the outer rim. And I thought, how the hell did those f#ckers sneak up on me without me noticing???

I want to take official responsiblity for my idiocy, just so i have the chance to sleep at night.

Thanks for the reply, had to google critical race theory and it led me to a very interesting subject to read about further.

It would seem that you are in a separate group that has a specific concern regarding the direction of american culture and society... and you saw Trump as necessary for turning away from that direction. I can understand people seeing having him president as being useful in regards to their own concerns and issues...

What I am trying to find is what actions has he taken that makes people see him as playing the "3d chess" that you mentioned. People that not see him only as necessary, but as a "savior" and as "the greatest president in history".

28. Link to Post #1217
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

What I am trying to find is what actions has he taken that makes people see him as playing the "3d chess" that you mentioned. People that not see him only as necessary, but as a "savior" and as "the greatest president in history".
    I don't mean to hijack your thread but as an American who loves reading US history, I can't take people who believe this seriously. I assume people who say this don't read US history, are trolling, are being facetious, or maybe they just can't stand the left so much that they say things like this as a kind of push back. I am pro Trump, but I don't get carried away with it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

angelfire (7th January 2021), Bill Ryan (7th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Grey Brain (8th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Ioneo (7th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), Kryztian (7th January 2021), Metaphor (7th January 2021), wondering (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1218
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,201 times in 32,903 posts

So I would like to know.. concretely, what makes you consider Trump as a savior figure?
    I do appreciate your very civil question. The best simple answer may be this:

As I've posted several times, it's not because of who he is. It's because of who he's not.

I'd encourage you (or anyone else!) to read my two long and detailed personal Q&A posts here, quite carefully. There's a lot of information there.
    1. #1182 (20 November)
    2. #1207 (21 December)

31. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (7th January 2021), Alan (7th January 2021), angelfire (7th January 2021), Anka (7th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Grey Brain (8th January 2021), holcaul (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Ioneo (7th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), Metaphor (7th January 2021), PurpleLama (7th January 2021), Savannah (7th January 2021), selinam (7th January 2021), Strat (7th January 2021), Yoda (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1219
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I don't mean to hijack your thread but as an American who loves reading US history, I can't take people who believe this seriously. I assume people who say this don't read US history, are trolling, are being facetious, or maybe they just can't stand the left so much that they say things like this as a kind of push back. I am pro Trump, but I don't get carried away with it.
    Well, Trump himself has said it multiple times, so how can you be pro Trump if you don't take him seriously? Also, most of the opinion-show tv/radio hosts that he keeps retweeting have also said it multiple times.

33. Link to Post #1220
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Well, Trump himself has said it multiple times, so how can you be pro Trump if you don't take him seriously?
    I think we have a slight miscommunication. When I say I'm pro Trump I mean I prefer him over the alternative. He says and does dumb things and we've had other presidents that have done more for the country in worse situations. This is a very large topic and I'm trying to keep it brief so apologies if my 2 cents aren't very helpful.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (7th January 2021), Brenya (7th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Hym (7th January 2021), Icare (7th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 93 LastLast