+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And on the eighth day the creator said "son, light up those magnets,"

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Magneticman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default And on the eighth day the creator said "son, light up those magnets,"

This is what happens when a magnetic man tinkers with his magnets and a big torch.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AonTUeWpYo7igTGjpPpaCYUQRlHo

Love and gratitude.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Magneticman For This Post:

Axman (10th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (11th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), greybeard (10th December 2016), Inversion (10th December 2016), Ol' Roy (14th December 2016), sunflower (10th December 2016), toppy (11th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: And on the eighth day the creator said "son, light up those magnets,"

This is interesting--a little more information about the event shown in the pictures would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Magneticman (10th December 2016), toppy (11th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Default Re: And on the eighth day the creator said "son, light up those magnets,"

I enjoyed them also. And I am also curious about how you achieved those effects.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Magneticman (10th December 2016), toppy (11th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

nice lamp
    meanwhile somebody played with mini robots:
    Last edited by uzn; 10th December 2016 at 14:54.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Inversion (10th December 2016), Magneticman (10th December 2016), toppy (11th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Magneticman (here)
    This is what happens when a magnetic man tinkers with his magnets and a big torch.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AonTUeWpYo7igTGjpPpaCYUQRlHo

Love and gratitude.
    i remember you tinkering with this same arrangement a few yrs back ...

have you done something differently recently?

... in the photo's it appears you levitate the central object by spinning it up in the mag field created by the stationary outer perm mag? ... then you shine a powerful light source on the central object and take photos?

... is this different to what you were doing a few yrs back?
    Last edited by Aurelius; 10th December 2016 at 14:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Magneticman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Greybeard and Aurelius,

Firstly, Greybeard, to answer your question the base magnets are in opposition to the flying magnet/s. The flying magnet is spun in the fields with the use of a lift plate and weighted with washers, so it is perfectly weighted to sit in the fields. The flying magnet is spun by hand and once spinning, 2500-3000 rpm the lift plate is moved up into the sweet spot in the fields. The lifters are ferrite ring magnets and the hole in the centre act as a dip for the flying magnet (rare earth ) magnets. I will post an explanatory video so you can see later. Just gotta upload it The light is a large torch which I magnetise. And Aurelius, Yes I never stop experimenting. I use multiple magnets in the lift department and the best holographic comes from broken magnets which I put together for the flying magnets. The equipment also sends out a carrier wave once lit up and flight time is limited still to 3.5 min. And it breaks the laws of physics (read earnshaws theorem) which was written for this effect, and Aurelius the carrier wave was noticed by off worlders which confirms what Lloyd Pyle said about the true history of mankind. Cheers

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magneticman For This Post:

Aurelius (11th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (11th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), greybeard (10th December 2016), Lefty Dave (11th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread