+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planet X and the Pyramids

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Planet X and the Pyramids

I've been contemplating recent confirmations that scientists now believe a large heavenly body is on it's way toward our sun from the outer solar system which may be the legendary Planet X (or planet of the crossing). This planet is already believed to be having effects on the outter planets of our solar system and when it passes by earth it could cause a massive upheaval of life as we know it. There is a lot of reasons to believe that life on earth has gone through cycles of destruction and rebirth (say every 22,000 years when this planet passes buy again). Then something I saw recently said the pyrmaid of Giza is a the geographical center of the earth's landmass. While some argue the merits of that statement, it made me wonder, is it possible that the pyramid marks a sort of "safe zone" in which life is most likely to survive another passing of Planet X? Could the ancients have been trying to give a heads up to future civilizations where the safe zone is? If we knew most life on earth would be destroyed say 10,000 years from now, how would we give a heads up to others? Just random thoughts to start conversation.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), CurEus (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016), mojo (12th December 2016), Nasu (12th December 2016), RawLove (12th January 2017), Woody (12th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member JimM's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Planet X and the Pyramids

Interesting... for what it might be worth, most channeled material says that Planet X or Nibiru won't happen... won't be a problem for Earth. Hope they're right... but who knows???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I hope this won't add confusion but there was a discussion I once read about the Hebrew book of Genesis where it says in the beginning the earth was "formless and void". According to what I remember, the words in Hebrew actually read "the earth BECAME formless and void" suggesting that it was not always so. Something happened that caused the entire earth to be covered in waters and then the waters receeded and dry land formed. A similar event is described in the flood narrative.

The argument goes that Planet X passes by our sun every 22,000 years or so. One of the moons of of this planet collided with a planet where the asteroid belt now is and that debris is the remnants of that collision. Earth either broke off from that planet or was effected by it. Some believe the plant that used to be where the astroid belt is was called Tiamat and it was knocked out of orbit and spun into a new orbit we call earth.

Also there is a belief that since our planet is mostly water and the continents float upon the waters that as this massive planet passes close to us, all the waters of earth are pulled toward it gravitation-ally much like our moon effects the tides of the oceans. When the waters gather up, it floods everything. As the planet passes back out to the outter regions of our solar system the waters receed, the continents resurface or submerge, and life starts over again.

Some believe that Nibiru still has a massive debris cloud around it due to the previous collision with something in our solar system and that the debris field is tens of millions of miles wide. This will increase the amount of meteors coming in as Planet X approaches. Also, the planet with the debris field would look like a giant winged disk in the sky as it got closer (the planet is the disk and the debris field the wings). This "sign" in the heavens is something the ancients told us to watch for. I.E. when you see this sign in the heavens (the winged disk) then the planet is returnning. Life will be destroyed again and a new cycle will begin.

One more thought, the New Testament reference to a new heaven and earth is actually more accurately a "renewed" heaven and earth. The idea being that our planet continually goes through a period of renewals, as every 22,000 years or so all life but the smallest life forms is wiped out and starts anew.
    Last edited by Truthster013; 12th December 2016 at 19:13.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), CurEus (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), i/o (13th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016), mojo (12th December 2016), Nasu (12th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There is a lot of conflicting information about Planet X. Most say that it comes around in 3600 year cycles, rather than 22,000. I think Sitchin suggests in his work that the whole world was not flooded and it was done by the Annunaki, not by the planet, based on the Summerian tablets. There is also a lot of disagreement as to the accuracy of what might be in the Bible. So much has been revised or modified by the powers that were to reinforce their case and desire for control.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), CurEus (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016), Lefty Dave (13th December 2016), Nasu (12th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JimM (here)
    There is a lot of conflicting information about Planet X. Most say that it comes around in 3600 year cycles, rather than 22,000. I think Sitchin suggests in his work that the whole world was not flooded and it was done by the Annunaki, not by the planet, based on the Summerian tablets. There is also a lot of disagreement as to the accuracy of what might be in the Bible. So much has been revised or modified by the powers that were to reinforce their case and desire for control.
    I agree. I do not mean to say that the "Bible" puts any more weight on the issue. I mention it because it is some of our ancient history which I find valuable for adding to the discussion.

As to the duration of the cycles (3,600 or 22,000) I have been trying to figure out the possibility that there are actually TWO events here happening. What if our solar system is a binary star system and perhaps a second star has an orbit of 22,000 years. Some suggest that in a binary star system the proximity of two stars close to each other could easily EJECT a planet out of oribit such that something like Planet X could be a planet ejected from our solar system the last time the two stars came close. This planet may be on a 3,600 year orbit. So, maybe we have one heavenly body passing by every 3,600 and another passing by every 22,000 years or so.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

It's quite possible. Just makes me think of how little we know about the true history of humanity and our planet. Every day science seems to come up with a new discovery that shows what we have thought to be true for so long just isn't.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), ghostrider (13th December 2016), jjjones (14th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's quite possible. Just makes me think of how little we know about the true history of humanity and our planet. Every day science seems to come up with a new discovery that shows what we have thought to be true for so long just isn't.
    I agree. What bothers me is the possibility that some people in the world might already know all these answers and keep it hidden from the average person either out of a form of control or because they don't want to cause panic. For example, is it possible that some have known for a very long time that there is another planet in our solar system or another star and that it will eventually wipe out all life on earth? Would those people want to share that with all of us average folk? Or, would they rather keep us in the dark and living fat, dumb, and happy until they figure out a way to get off planet first before **** hits the fan? What if for example 'we've' known about this other planet for a very long time but because of it's orbit in relation to our own we couldn't see it till now so they didn't mention it. Now that we can start to see it they have to start acknowledging things and opening up a bit more about what they know because average joe is about to start seeing it for themselves. Sounds all conspiracy theory but alas that's very plausible to me. It sucks the most when we are treated like nuts for talking about it UNTIL science says it's ok to talk about it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

There is a lot hidden for various reasons. Kinda like the question of whether there is other life in the universe. Are humans on earth the only ones. That doesn't make sense logically to me. Ask the government and they'll tell you no... or it's a secret... or you can't handle the truth. I believe that most people believe we are not the only life forms.. but the people who might know aren't about to admit it. We can only wait and see. The truth will eventually come out whether some want us to know or not.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Truthster013 (here)
    [...]
    I agree. I do not mean to say that the "Bible" puts any more weight on the issue. I mention it because it is some of our ancient history which I find valuable for adding to the discussion.
    [...]
    If you feel like learning something new about the - so-called - "Good Book"... check this post (<---)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2016), Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), justntime2learn (12th December 2016), skogvokter (12th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

There is a lot hidden for various reasons. Kinda like the question of whether there is other life in the universe. Are humans on earth the only ones. That doesn't make sense logically to me. Ask the government and they'll tell you no... or it's a secret... or you can't handle the truth. I believe that most people believe we are not the only life forms.. but the people who might know aren't about to admit it. We can only wait and see. The truth will eventually come out whether some want us to know or not.
    Again, I agree with you. It is beyond frustrating to think that we aren't told the truth because someone else thinks we can't handle the truth. I suspect a lot more people can handle the truth than they imagine. Or, they simply don't tell us because knowledge is power.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    If you feel like learning something new about the - so-called - "Good Book"... check this post (<---)
    Thanks for sharing the link.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), Hervé (12th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Earth and/or sun in my view probably has a twin planet/star it is gravitating towards because everything in nature even entire galaxies appear to undergo a fusion process. But such a fusion process has in that case not yet occured and it would be the first time earth at this level of density goes through something like that, I guess... We might or might not live in an age when that fusion event is "close", but "close" in this case might be hundreds of years in the future.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Earth and/or sun in my view probably has a twin planet/star it is gravitating towards because everything in nature even entire galaxies appear to undergo a fusion process. But such a fusion process has in that case not yet occured and it would be the first time earth at this level of density goes through something like that, I guess... We might or might not live in an age when that fusion event is "close", but "close" in this case might be hundreds of years in the future.
    Right, and for most of us, all of these scenarios don't probably mean a whole lot since our lives are so short and we will all long be dead before a cataclysmic event happens. Then again, meteorites are already apparently coming in at a larger rate and according to at least one theory of earth's history, a large rock wiped out most life before. That event could happen at any time theoretically. It might be a little like saying theoretically we could get struck by lightening at any time too but maybe the chances are increasing every year.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@ Herve...Thank so much for the posting about the Good Book; I just listened to it & was amazed at the Plato connection! No wonder the Romans burned the Library of Alexandria!!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Hervé (13th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

So many theories. The pyramids for example are said by some archeologist to have been built thousands of years before what our history tells us. It's also said that we in our present state cannot duplicate the construction. There are theories that they were made in the far distant past but using sound and frequency manipulation. Rather than tombs they are energy devices. Current research is proving that objects can be levitated by sound or the right frequencies. They haven't succeeded with large items like the stones in the pyramids though. Then there's the moon. One theory says that it was part of earth that got bounced off from a collision with something. There are scientist now who are saying that the moon is hollow and that more than likely all planets are. There are also theories that the moon is artificial and somehow manufactured by someone or some thing. The earth is also supposedly hollow and there are descendants of Lemuria residing there. They might say hi when disclosure comes about. When you get into all these different theories you wonder which end is up. Or is it really sideways??? I think just about anything is possible and all the possibilities are mind boggling!

I've just about concluded that what we are taught as history is a bunch of bunk. There are too many things that don't really jive with what we've been taught and the theories keep on coming. Makes life interesting.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JimM For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), i/o (13th December 2016), skogvokter (13th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

Dark Journalist just released this interview with Joseph P Farell talk about CERN ...part of the interview questions the age of the Giza pyramids again ( New Romanian research) suggesting they are much MUCH older than we're told. Of interest here is that Joseph Farell wrote the book Giza Death Star...suggesting the Pyramids are directed energy devices which is supported by 2 other researchers including Zaccaria Sitchen ( Wars of Gods and Men) whose textual research suggested the Great Pyramid is missing some crystalline structures in the Gallery that could act as resonators and energy generators this was independently posited by a researcher doing physical research who was not familiar with Sitchen's work. Apparently Great Pyramid sits on a tilting mechanism allowing it to continually vibrate...without falling apart.

http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-farrell13.php

Perhaps its not too much of a stretch to think a highly advanced society would want to
    1. Calm the Earth if a "flyby" of a planet were to occur or if it were unsettled and geologically active
    2. prevent impacts of debris or bodies by breaking them up.
    apparently there are incredibly ancient weapons systems in Russia that pop out of the ground and shoot meteors/asteroids http://www.realufos.net/2011/10/clos...-yakutian.html

We do seem to experience cataclysms every 11,000 years or so...Hancock suggests massive asteroid impacts, Paul La Violette suggested galactic super energy waves, others suggest earthquakes and volcanoes, rapid freezing, or melting. Could be a combination of the above. But from what?

IIRC Gil Broussard suggests every 350 years for Planet X events, Sitchen said every 3600 years and Velekofsky had different ideas about "worlds in collision"
    Some fun videos are Symbols of an Alien Sky and The Lightning Scarred Planet Mars from the Thunderbolts project. Free on Youtube.

Planets, Overnight Ice Ages, Floods, Asteroids, Meteors, Blazars, Gamma Bursts, EMPs, wars, economic shocks, ....whatever flavour of epic cyclical doom they all seem interesting with some being a bit more fanciful than others but it doesn't hurt to be prepared for significant disruptions to our daily lives.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2016), JimM (13th December 2016), skogvokter (13th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I've been contemplating recent confirmations that scientists now believe a large heavenly body is on it's way toward our sun from the outer solar system which may be the legendary Planet X (or planet of the crossing). This planet is already believed to be having effects on the outter planets of our solar system and when it passes by earth it could cause a massive upheaval of life as we know it. There is a lot of reasons to believe that life on earth has gone through cycles of destruction and rebirth (say every 22,000 years when this planet passes buy again). Then something I saw recently said the pyrmaid of Giza is a the geographical center of the earth's landmass. While some argue the merits of that statement, it made me wonder, is it possible that the pyramid marks a sort of "safe zone" in which life is most likely to survive another passing of Planet X? Could the ancients have been trying to give a heads up to future civilizations where the safe zone is? If we knew most life on earth would be destroyed say 10,000 years from now, how would we give a heads up to others? Just random thoughts to start conversation.

Probably the best long term way is to study and practice reading your AKASHIC RECORDS

and or learning how to bring forth true inner knowledge.
    It is all there.

The message/heads up for future generations is to develop and pass on the ability of the above.

In in no particular way say read or follow Akemi G works, It is just the first example I googled.

Another way might be:
    Get the Black Opp tech out and let us use it to be out in the stars 0.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (12th January 2017), justntime2learn (13th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

As to the duration of the cycles (3,600 or 22,000) I have been trying to figure out the possibility that there are actually TWO events here happening. What if our solar system is a binary star system and perhaps a second star has an orbit of 22,000 years. Some suggest that in a binary star system the proximity of two stars close to each other could easily EJECT a planet out of oribit such that something like Planet X could be a planet ejected from our solar system the last time the two stars came close. This planet may be on a 3,600 year orbit. So, maybe we have one heavenly body passing by every 3,600 and another passing by every 22,000 years or so.
    Don't forget Saturn...
    Saturn was the Sun of the Golden Age...

+ Reply to Thread