+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd dream about discovering a room

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Leon55's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Odd dream about discovering a room

To start off, I'm very familiar with my dreams. Dreams have always been a favourite part of my life for me. Some of my dreams are among my best life experiences. I have often written down my dreams to train my recall and also to analyse them. I've had lucid dreams as well.

Lately I've been making positive progress in my life by really getting to know myself better and better. I don't run away from my darkside anymore, I'm interested in it because I realize I need to shine a light in dark places to dissolve them.

As a result I noticed that in my darker dreams, I have become less scared and more inquisitive. Sometimes in a dream I would find myself in a dark basement complex with long halls and stairways and sometimes people or beings would be there. These were often unpleasant dreams (not necessarily scary) but that seems to have changed now.

The last dream I had about being in a dark basement complex, I actually ventured further in without hesitation and fear. It still was a very depressing place though. Suddenly I stumbled upon a door. It was one of those big metal fire doors you would find in stairways. It had a small window and through the window came a lot of light from inside the room. I felt there was life and energy coming from that room.

But as I approached the door, the fabric of the dream started to become liquid. It was like an energy field stopping me from venturing further. I was stuck for a few seconds in this field and then woke up.

Right now I'm wondering what that last part was all about. Was it just some unconscious unresolved energy/resistance that stopped me from a breakthrough/mayor insight into my darker self?

Or is something else going on? Is there some sort of trauma or bad experience locked away in that room? Or have I stumbled upon something that was constructed in my subconscious that has to do with screen memories? The reason why I'm wondering about that last part is because I have had some things happen to me that correspond with ET abduction (long time ago and lasted a short period).

I am now wondering what I would do next time I encounter the room

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

Inversion (14th December 2016), Mercedes (14th December 2016), sunwings (14th December 2016), The Freedom Train (14th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: Odd dream about discovering a room

Takes quite a while to allow ourselves letting the tendency to "do something about it" to live and be, without doing anything about it at all
    when not needed which is exactly the case here.
    The dream only told you that true light only seen at the end of all the levels of the dark dungeons of existence.
    A door ajar, a small window. One day you will open it, you will cross it, this is your destiny, you don't have to "do" anything about it.
    But i also know that before we can finally relax in our eternal flow we need to "do" a lot, so let's do this...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Leon55 (14th December 2016), The Freedom Train (14th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Your dream image immediately reminds me of the concept of the heart brain, the inner light. Jumped right out at me.

Moving through darkness to the inner light. You are getting there!!! Do not be discouraged by the dream ending before you get there.

To me, this dream is a sign that you Are getting there. The liquidity that you encountered sounds to me like a dissolution. Which is what happens before something new is born. You are after all are already heading there, as per your dream!!! +Dim has it right - it is your destiny.

I would like to say that my hope is for all of us to fulfill this destiny collectively. I believe, in fact, as I move through each day and assimilate new information and experiences, that it is inevitable.

We are all in this together.

There is no need for a messiah, because we are all leading each other, unwittingly, to our collective salvation.

I am watching myself relax into the eternal flow, as +dim so eloquently puts it, in the face of extreme adversity and the most triggering events of my life. I am in awe of this process. The sense of calm, peace, stillness that I am experiencing is - ineffable. My mind cannot explain it. My mind wants to have a debate about control, and the rest of me wants to lie down quietly in bed. I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon turning into goo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Leon55 (14th December 2016), Sojourner (14th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    Takes quite a while to allow ourselves letting the tendency to "do something about it" to live and be, without doing anything about it at all
    when not needed which is exactly the case here.
    The dream only told you that true light only seen at the end of all the levels of the dark dungeons of existence.
    A door ajar, a small window. One day you will open it, you will cross it, this is your destiny, you don't have to "do" anything about it.
    But i also know that before we can finally relax in our eternal flow we need to "do" a lot, so let's do this...
    Nicely put. I do think this dream is about something positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

The Freedom Train (14th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Your dream image immediately reminds me of the concept of the heart brain, the inner light. Jumped right out at me.

Moving through darkness to the inner light. You are getting there!!! Do not be discouraged by the dream ending before you get there.

To me, this dream is a sign that you Are getting there. The liquidity that you encountered sounds to me like a dissolution. Which is what happens before something new is born. You are after all are already heading there, as per your dream!!! +Dim has it right - it is your destiny.

I would like to say that my hope is for all of us to fulfill this destiny collectively. I believe, in fact, as I move through each day and assimilate new information and experiences, that it is inevitable.

We are all in this together.

There is no need for a messiah, because we are all leading each other, unwittingly, to our collective salvation.

I am watching myself relax into the eternal flow, as +dim so eloquently puts it, in the face of extreme adversity and the most triggering events of my life. I am in awe of this process. The sense of calm, peace, stillness that I am experiencing is - ineffable. My mind cannot explain it. My mind wants to have a debate about control, and the rest of me wants to lie down quietly in bed. I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon turning into goo.
    I also think this dream is about me getting there. About discovering the truth about darkness.

A couple of months before this dream I had a dream in which I was visited by a beautiful woman / light being. It was a dream in which I was consoled and given strength. Most beautiful dream I've ever had.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    The sense of calm, peace, stillness that I am experiencing is - ineffable. My mind cannot explain it. My mind wants to have a debate about control, and the rest of me wants to lie down quietly in bed. I feel like a caterpillar in a cocoon turning into goo.
    Lmao that was funny..

11. Link to Post #7
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

In a soul journey, every door (reality) has its guardian(angel or jinn types). They are not good or bad, but they just fulfill their duty. Try to force it and you will see what they can do. I mean if the door didn't open, than it wasn't your time to get in, but since it has shown to you, maybe you are near to get the "invitation".
    Last edited by Eagle Eye; 14th December 2016 at 14:20.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Leon55 (14th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread