+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press release 15 Dec 2016; now what's next (with Obama's birth certificate)?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,103 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press release 15 Dec 2016; now what's next (with Obama's birth certificate)?

To see the evidence presented without the interruptions of commentary (which I found very annoying), and more actual coverage at the scene of the actual presentation see:
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Sheriff Arpaio Proves Obama Birth Certificate Forged ......Comments by presenters
    as they watch.

Published on 16 Dec 2016

Please click the Bell and subscribe so you get what you subscribe to. Many thanks.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference where he laid out
    evidence that he says proves the Obama birth certificate is forged.
    Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions
    help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your
    friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (17th December 2016), BMJ (17th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), Daughter of Time (18th December 2016), Ewan (18th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Kryztian (4th January 2017), mojo (17th December 2016), TargeT (17th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sheriff Joe Arpaio's press release 15 Dec 2016; now what's next (with Obama's birth certificate)?

I was convinced when I saw the layers back in 2011 when looking at it. Surely plenty of other people were convinced back then, too. I don't think we'll see much movement on this until January 20. Even then, I have no idea what we'll see. There will be plenty of stuff to look at then.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roxann For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th December 2016), Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Billy (17th December 2016), BMJ (17th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), mojo (17th December 2016), TargeT (17th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,467 times in 5,647 posts

Roxann I recall seeing those layers back then as well, the mainstream dropped the story and they will probably do so again.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Billy (17th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

The questions swirling around Obama's identity, personal history and family life are so numerous, that they are begging for resolution. I attended graduate school at the University of Hawaii when Obama's mother was there. While I didn't know her personally, I was surrounded by people she knew. From the first time I heard about his mother's experience there, I felt certain things about her personal history were strange. We were told that she met Obama's father in a Russian language class at the University of Hawaii. That alone was a red-flag (literally). That is not the right university to be studying Russian. Maybe Chinese, or Japanese, or Tagalog, but not Russian. To me that means her education was being paid for by the C.I.A. Second, the year I arrived there, 1965, a coup had occurred in Indonesia where a million Chinese-Indonesians were murdered. It was such a dangerous country at that time, that nobody in their right mind would be moving there with young children. But that's what Stanley Dunham did, as a supposed anthropologist. In fact, both of her marriages seem to be arranged by third parties as though she were a chess pawn.
    The independent journalist Wayne Madsen has proof that not only Stanley, but her parents were all C.I.A. operatives starting at the end of World War II. The only way Barack Obama's life makes sense is if you view it through the lens of being part of a C.I.A. long-term operation to groom him for the presidency. Why else would a little-known state senator from Illinois suddenly become a star on the national stage when he had no real political experience?
    Furthermore, I am convinced that Obama is gay, and his wife is transsexual, and his children are adopted. While as president he was reluctant to come out in favor of gay marriage, as soon as he could openly support it, he became such a fervent supporter, that he tipped his hand. And along with all the other anomalies of course, his birth certificate is fake.

Someday, somebody will put all the evidence together and reveal more of who this man is.
    And by the way, I voted for him in both of his presidential elections.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Billy (17th December 2016), BMJ (17th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), conk (20th December 2016), Daughter of Time (18th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), Maunagarjana (18th December 2016), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), mojo (17th December 2016), RunningDeer (17th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if my read sources are correct Obama's forged/or not forged birth certificate means absolutely nothing; thanks to the Act of 1871 when the USA was turned into the status of a corporation and no longer a sovereign state, the POTUS of the US is the CEO of a corporation; the CEO of a corporation can be born anywhere with no legal/binding ties to the US Constitution-

Larry

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2016), Bill Ryan (17th December 2016), Billy (17th December 2016), BMJ (17th December 2016), Chester (17th December 2016), Daughter of Time (18th December 2016), drneglector (18th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2016), mojo (17th December 2016), onawah (18th December 2016), RunningDeer (17th December 2016), Zanshin (18th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I think I would lean towards the Long Term Setup after hearing all the whistleblowers' stories. We have been too naive, trusting & gullible as a people, so it was easy for The Controllers to take control! How many good people have given their lives so this dark underbelly can be disclosed? Since "good" people cannot conceive of actually doing such heinous act themselves, it is hard for them to wrap their heads around what has REALLY been going on. It's all so sad, but I would say we HAVE turned the corner!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2016), Billy (17th December 2016), Daughter of Time (18th December 2016), Matthew (17th December 2016), mojo (17th December 2016), RunningDeer (17th December 2016), Satori (18th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if my read sources are correct Obama's forged/or not forged birth certificate means absolutely nothing; thanks to the Act of 1871 when the USA was turned into the status of a corporation and no longer a sovereign state, the POTUS of the US is the CEO of a corporation; the CEO of a corporation can be born anywhere with no legal/binding ties to the US Constitution-

Larry
    However true this may be, it still means that the people of America were intentionally deceived. And while there may be no serious legal ramifications for Obama, I would expect some kind of legal action. I don't think this can be deemed "fake news" since it doesn't come from whistle blowers or alternative media.

I would not be surprised if Obama does not come back from his vacation. This, of course, would be an admission of guilt. But who knows what kind of falsehood they have planned to explain (cover) this.

Maybe the "Russians" did this too?!?
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 18th December 2016 at 20:18. Reason: clarity

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), mojo (18th December 2016), onawah (18th December 2016), RunningDeer (18th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The repercussions on the DNC will be huge if it really gets out, especially since others in the party must be complicit.
    Much more on this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lso-be-a-hoax-
    with most recent news starting with this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1116121
    The photo at 5:02 minutes in to this video really blew my mind:

It would be very interesting if someone could find out more about the daughters purported to be the Obamas, particularly what officially happened to the daughters of the people who are suspected to have been their actual parents.
    That couple is Dr. Anita Blanchard, Michelle's doctor, and her husband, who is known to be one of the Obama's closest friends, a NYC real estate executive.
    The two girls are dead ringers for that couple. See the photo and I think you will agree.
    ( Most of the commentary is a religious rant, so you will probably want to skip that.)
    Does anyone know if this info has been further investigated?
    Whether there is any record of two daughters being born to the couple in question around the same time as the supposed birth dates of the girls reputed to be the Obama girls?
    Last edited by onawah; 18th December 2016 at 19:42.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (19th December 2016), Chester (3rd January 2017), Daughter of Time (18th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Jantje (19th December 2016), mojo (19th December 2016), RunningDeer (19th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 2,419 posts

This stuff about the USA being a corporation is a distraction from the Constitutional issues and principles at hand. That claim is another aspect of the argument that the US Constitution is, as G W Bush the simple is quoted as having repeated, "just another G-d damn piece of paper." The Constitution of the US is under direct attack on many fronts because it is a threat to globalism and oligarchies.

The Constitution has a natural born clause in it vis-a-vis the qualifications for president. The qualifications are remarkably few: natural born citizen of the US and age 35. (Some argue and also male; but that is not expressly stated, only implied, if at all.). Nationalism, loyalty and patriotism were once understood as essential to survival of a state. Globalism must do away with that as well as borders, among other things.

I am convinced Barry Sotero aka Barak Hussien Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he has occupied for nearly 8 years. Consitutionnally, everything that has transpired in the Executive branch is a nullity and an outrage, but nothing or very little, will be done to reverse his usurpations.

In the course of my research on the usurper (Obama) I found a very subtle item that further convinced me he is not a US natural born citizen. It has nothing to do per se with the birth certificate issue, and it in fact harkens back to Arnold Schwarzenegger's allusions to running for president before he and his handlers and supporters stole the Governor's office in California some 15 or so years ago. Stealing the office of governor was the prelude to him running for president. But we know that did not happen. Arnie, everyone knew, was born in Austria. Hence, forging a birth certificate was not an option for him. Rather, the PTB began questioning and launching challenges to the natural born qualification in the Constitution. Some called for a Constitutional amendment, etc... That all fell to the way-side when the new golden boy Sotero/Obama was brought into the scene. No one, except his handlers and he, knew where he was born. He could claim to be US born, unlike Arnie. But, the question of his birth place would come up. Hench the fake birth certificate.

However, even before the fake birth certificate was created, and while he was still in State politics in Illinois, a new challenge to the natural born citizen qualification in the Constitution was launched. The plan was, again, to have that qualification removed before Obama was brought into the mix as a "candidate" for president. But that would prove to take too long and much past the time they wanted him in the White House.

Proof of this plan is a law review article written by lawyers at the Illinois law firm that represented Obama while he was in Illinois politics. The law review article called for doing away with the natural born qualification as essentially not only out-dated, but stupid.

At this point I am going to have to come back and edit this post when I get to my office tomorrow where I can access the information I have on the article to post it here. But, in my opinion, the fact that the law firm that represented Sotero/Obama was advocating for doing away with the natural born qualification immediately prior to his emergence as a candidate for the office of president is further evidence, albeit subtle and nuanced, that he is not a natural born US citizen and, thus, not qualified to be and have been president of the US.
    Last edited by Satori; 18th December 2016 at 20:11.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2016), BMJ (19th December 2016), Daughter of Time (19th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), mojo (19th December 2016), onawah (18th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another new reason for questioning just surfacing, apparently:
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (19th December 2016), BMJ (19th December 2016), Chester (3rd January 2017), Daughter of Time (19th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Ioneo (4th January 2017), mojo (19th December 2016), RunningDeer (18th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    Your sources are not correct. Some of the historical data is, but the ultimate conclusion and its legal implications are not. The corporation line of argument is brought to you by globalist and oligarchs who want to do away with the US Constitution in particular. They have ever since it was ratified.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (19th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), mojo (19th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    This stuff about the USA being a corporation is a distraction from the Constitutional issues and principles at hand. That claim is another aspect of the argument that the US Constitution is, as G W Bush the simple is quoted as having repeated, "just another G-d damn piece of paper." The Constitution of the US is under direct attack on many fronts because it is a threat to globalism and oligarchies.

The Constitution has a natural born clause in it vis-a-vis the qualifications for president. The qualifications are remarkably few: natural born citizen of the US and age 35. (Some argue and also male; but that is not expressly stated, only implied, if at all.). Nationalism, loyalty and patriotism were once understood as essential to survival of a state. Globalism must do away with that as well as borders, among other things.

I am convinced Barry Sotero aka Barak Hussien Obama is not Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he has occupied for nearly 8 years. Consitutionnally, everything that has transpired in the Executive branch is a nullity and an outrage, but nothing or very little, will be done to reverse his usurpations.

In the course of my research on the usurper (Obama) I found a very subtle item that further convinced me he is not a US natural born citizen. It has nothing to do per se with the birth certificate issue, and it in fact harkens back to Arnold Schwarzenegger's allusions to running for president before he and his handlers and supporters stole the Governor's office in California some 15 or so years ago. Stealing the office of governor was the prelude to him running for president. But we know that did not happen. Arnie, everyone knew, was born in Austria. Hence, forging a birth certificate was not an option for him. Rather, the PTB began questioning and launching challenges to the natural born qualification in the Constitution. Some called for a Constitutional amendment, etc... That all fell to the way-side when the new golden boy Sotero/Obama was brought into the scene. No one, except his handlers and he, knew where he was born. He could claim to be US born, unlike Arnie. But, the question of his birth place would come up. Hench the fake birth certificate.

However, even before the fake birth certificate was created, and while he was still in State politics in Illinois, a new challenge to the natural born citizen qualification in the Constitution was launched. The plan was, again, to have that qualification removed before Obama was brought into the mix as a "candidate" for president. But that would prove to take too long and much past the time they wanted him in the White House.

Proof of this plan is a law review article written by lawyers at the Illinois law firm that represented Obama while he was in Illinois politics. The law review article called for doing away with the natural born qualification as essentially not only out-dated, but stupid.

At this point I am going to have to come back and edit this post when I get to my office tomorrow where I can access the information I have on the article to post it here. But, in my opinion, the fact that the law firm that represented Sotero/Obama was advocating for doing away with the natural born qualification immediately prior to his emergence as a candidate for the office of president is further evidence, albeit subtle and nuanced, that he is not a natural born US citizen and, thus, not qualified to be and have been president of the US.
    Post script:

Here is the article I mentioned in my original post. The title is: "Amending the Natural Born Citizen Requirement: Globalization as the Impetus and the Obstacle" and the author's name is Sarah P. Herlihy. The article was published in 2006 while Obama was in the Illinois Senate and while Ms. Herlihy worked for the firm that represented Obama..

http://scholarship.kentlaw.iit.edu/c...xt=cklawreview

Interestingly, while tracking this article down I came across a blog in which the host raised similar questions as I did when I first came across Ms. Herlihy's article. That blog identifies the law firm and the post is here:

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...ing-about.html

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), mojo (19th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Obama’s Birth Certificate Proven To Be A Fake 9 Different Ways
    The Alex Jones Channel
    12/19/16

¤=[Post Update]=¤

1st Amendment Under Siege: Alex Jones
    Proof Obama Presidency Illegitimate,
    12/18/16 Full Show
    The Alex Jones Channel

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (20th December 2016), Chester (3rd January 2017), Daughter of Time (19th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), mojo (27th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't take the birth certificate controversy very seriously the first time around but now this further piece of evidence, though dated, is certainly appearing relevant:
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2016), BMJ (28th December 2016), Chester (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), Matthew (27th December 2016), mojo (27th December 2016), RunningDeer (27th December 2016), TargeT (27th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Case Closed! Trump Was Right. Obama's Birth Certificate A Fake
    The Alex Jones Channel

Published on Dec 22, 2016
    Quote The evidence is conclusive. Barack Obama's birth certificate is a forged document. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama's birth certificate. The document is a fraud. Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a Ghost President.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (28th December 2016), Chester (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2016), mojo (27th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Obama's Birth Certificate ... this issue is resurfacing.

Bill Still is reporting that the **** will hit the fan, for Obama, about
    his true identity and birth certificate.
    He's not Barrack, he's Barry.

See here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExz23_DK4s

And see here for the police investigation press conference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Ashy67 (3rd January 2017), Chester (3rd January 2017), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017), Matt P (3rd January 2017), toppy (3rd January 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama's Birth Certificate ... this issue is resurfacing.

Thanks to the Mods for the threads merged.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th January 2017 at 04:10.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (3rd January 2017), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017), Hervé (3rd January 2017), mojo (13th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Bombshell: Evidence Of CIA Role In Forging Obama's Birth Certificate

Published on 12 Dec 2017
    Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi talk about the nearly forgotten joke known
    as Obama's birth certificate, as well as the CIA's role in the forgery.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018), mojo (13th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,467 times in 5,647 posts

Thanks for posting Cidersomerset, Its a shame the mainstream wont pick up on this story.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Obama's birth certificate, real identity becoming an issue again...hopefully. See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213027
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The Obama birth certificate raises it head in this one...

NEW Q, JEROME CORSI QANON (p1-3.9.18) COFFEE FREEDOM,
    ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 9 Mar 2018
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast