Thread: I Am the Light - Matt Kahn

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,357 times in 1,921 posts

Default I Am the Light - Matt Kahn

https://youtu.be/ejKqH0CZmnw

Published on Dec 15, 2016
    Discover what has millions of YouTube viewers feeling loved, supported, awakened, and opened to the greatest possibilities in life as part of “The Love Revolution.” Each gathering is a living, breathing, visceral experience of the power and healing of unconditional love to inspire your soul’s journey to be reawakened, and reimagined in the most heart-centered way.

Recommendation for watching any of our videos: These are powerful energetic transmissions. Please remember to breathe deeply during and after viewing this video, drink plenty of water to hydrate the cells as the energy is assimilated and integrated. You may wish to watch half now, then take a break (a walk or a nap) and come back later for the second half. We also suggest waiting a day before viewing a second or third time. We always encourage giving the physical body time to catch up.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th December 2016), toppy (17th December 2016), uzn (16th December 2016), wondering (17th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 479 posts

Default Re: I Am the Light - Matt Kahn

I had not heard of him before.
    Most enjoyable... thanks for posting

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Camilo (17th December 2016), toppy (17th December 2016), wondering (17th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 956 posts

Default Re: I Am the Light - Matt Kahn

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    https://youtu.be/ejKqH0CZmnw

Published on Dec 15, 2016
    Discover what has millions of YouTube viewers feeling loved, supported, awakened, and opened to the greatest possibilities in life as part of “The Love Revolution.” Each gathering is a living, breathing, visceral experience of the power and healing of unconditional love to inspire your soul’s journey to be reawakened, and reimagined in the most heart-centered way.

Recommendation for watching any of our videos: These are powerful energetic transmissions. Please remember to breathe deeply during and after viewing this video, drink plenty of water to hydrate the cells as the energy is assimilated and integrated. You may wish to watch half now, then take a break (a walk or a nap) and come back later for the second half. We also suggest waiting a day before viewing a second or third time. We always encourage giving the physical body time to catch up.
    I clicked the link... i recognise this ...ahem... 'character'
    He was one of the cranks making miraculous claims for the ascension of mankind ...
    and significantly, this ascension would begin .... _last_ September.

All that's happened since last September is that we've discovered that not only is the
    British elite riddled with verminous Satanists and pederasts
    ... the USA establishment is too !!! (Podesta, Bill Clinton, 'Kilary' Clinton.. et al)

(And let's not forget the recent news about a paedophile network in Norway)

So be warned, this 'character' has at least 1 major league failed prediction to his name.
    But let's face it... the spiritual ascension of mankind is a pretty big one to get wrong.

It's on a par with the one which says:
    'There's going to be monumental earth changes that devastates the North American continent'
    ... which several Avalonians believed (and got wrong).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread