+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few words on raising your vibration

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default A few words on raising your vibration

In an alternative state in dream, I have experienced a place of truth, what it would be like if earth would be at peace. Since I find this experience and the insight I gained from it so interesting, I felt I want to share what I learned over there.

In this place I found out that it in deed appears that being is vibration. This vibration is vibrating at a rate that is relative to absolute truth. Absolute truth is infinite unconditional love. As a being one's vibrational rate is lowered by stuff and beings that have not reflected and is not reflecting who you truly are, by false and deceiving information, by disappointments, by traumatic experiences, fears etc. As a being one's vibrational rate is raised by stuff and beings that have reflected and are reflecting who you truly are, by true and guiding information, by memories of love etc. The current vibrational rate is at the current balance point of these two, the true and the false that is attached to being. I call this density, because what I learned was that truth is light and the false is heavy.

So if this is true, in order to raise your vibration one must convert the false stuff inside, to truths. Let's say for instance that you watched a YouTube video where someone was showing pictures of a UFO and the person showing the video had a bunch of really sharp arguments for why this was a real UFO with ETs onboard the craft. If this on the absolute level is false, let's say it was a surveillance craft by some military organization run by humans, and you buy into the UFO ET story as a truth, then you have now lowered your vibration. You are not aware of it, but because you are holding new false information inside as truth, this is now lowering your vibration, because the vibration is at a rate that is relative to absolute truth.

In one's consciousness there is tons and tons and tons of this stuff that is simply false stuff one is unaware of. Much of this stuff comes from the external world, one is fed information that is rooted in fear and other things. A lot of stuff is also wrong conclusions about things. For instance you might have met someone you loved dearly and that person did not love you back, maybe even to some degree hated you. Although in the relative sense this is true, in the absolute sense this was a being at a lower vibration than yourself that was so blind by the false that you were to this person reflecting something false. The person is actually unconditional love and would under different circumstances have reflected that truth back to you. But because you were not able to understand this, you made a false conclusion and attached this false conclusion to your being as heavier density, or a new lower vibrational state of being. So in life you go through all kinds of events, some that clear and resolve false stuff, some that add false stuff.

In order to break into higher vibrational levels, there are a number of things one can do. First of all, the realization that absolute truth is infinitely true and that this infinite truth is also infinite peace and infinite unconditional love, is a great first realization that offloads a lot of density and fear. When I asked God, how can I find to a place where I can experience an earth like world like this - a place of true peace and full truth?! The reply I got was, "just love unconditionally". Technically I don't understand the magnitude of impact this has, but an idea I have is that when you act in this direction you act towards the highest level of truth in creation and on that path you can most effectively counter and clear the false within, maybe because in this reflection to others you are also helping them clear the false that they are carrying.

But what about all of the false stuff that is still within you, that you are unaware of, but that still holds density, how can you get rid of that? Even in this place of "full truth", I was in a state of limitation due to some amount of lack of awareness, some amount of limitation having influence on me and so on. So one can expect that when one layer of false is cleared, you have another one to start working on, and so on. But it's not necessarily like you have to clear all of these layers yourself. Because what happened in my experience was that by meeting my true soul mate, the love for this person became what detached most of the remaining density because of the exchange of information between us, although please notice that relative to absolute truth you have an infinite amount of density still to clear. This took us to the upper boundary vibrational level of that place, meaning to my highest imagination of the greatest love. That imagination is in limitation, so even that imagination holds density. But what God did to us was that God showed what it is like when you remove the density entirely. Basically it felt like expanding into becoming love itself, being all in creation, in infinite light, love and peace. Because in that state of being, limitation does not exist at all and being in that kind of state is something incredibly profound, since you are basically all forms of love at once in creation, experiencing all of it without limitation, because you are at infinite truth. It is as I experienced it, like blending with God, it's of course amazing beyond words. The emotional depth of love expands into infinity that you are.

So the human awakening is as I currently understand it, a process when we are collectively and individually seeking and creating peace love and truth on earth and within. Also to discover and experience the true reflections of unconditional love that we have transmitted in being. What this does is that it allows the true nature to be experienced and we can then harmonize with that truth and rise to a vibrational level where we are one with one another and with nature in a state of truth and peace. Then everything harmonizes and synchronizes, everything reflects truth, so limitations that we take for granted that has automatically held density, start to break down, we start to understand who we are, who we are as a collective, where we came from and what all of what we are experiencing is all about. We learn that God, creation, nature more than anything wants us to experience the true reflection of it and of ourselves and of one another. We wake up to a reality that is infinitely intelligent and rooted in infinite absolute truth. We understand that because of this nature of infinite unconditional love that everything is built on, we find totally new levels of peace. We understand what dying is, we understand why we have gone through the learning experiences we have had and we can see into the future with true hope, because we are now understanding we are part of a creation of infinite miracles and we are all included in that, to experience that infinite beauty in ways that are beyond our greatest imaginations and feeling the peace of that is incredible, that I know because I experienced the peace of knowing without doubt the truth of creation.

You might wonder what it is like to walk around in a place like that, like what goes on inside you and what's the difference between that kind of world and our current physical world?! I have experienced so I am able to tell. The first difference that you notice is your emotional state, it is so incredibly deep compared to over here. Everything you feel is so true and so important and so much who you are. You are a being that is light like when you were much younger, but you are kind of like seriously focused on the truth that you are bathing in and feeling inside, you are amazed that you are experiencing a world that is like what you want it to be, like perfectly without exception and that this world is at peace. And it's a level of peace and level of joy that is incredible and what makes it so incredible is because of how true everything is and how you understand so much about where you are, why you are there what is going to happen and the joy of finding out that all the limitations you used to have were all false and now you get to experience what it is like when you are no longer bound by those limitations. Like, for instance that you do not die, you get to now experience true love forever, every day growing your true love with your true soulmate in ways you could not perceive of before. Everything is so much more than we have perceived it, we are so much more allowed to everything, so much more accepted and so much more at peace, we are so free and we love this place of love and we never want to experience anything else.

Have you ever walked in the woods and stopped to pay attention to everything your senses register, like deeply paid attention to what it is like being there. That is what I did over on that other side, I did a 1-1 comparison between that place and earth. The main difference that I perceived there was that what your senses registered made you feel "even" inside, like as soon as you focused on something, peace just went through you and it felt peaceful. I remember how I thought for myself: this is the difference between a world that is in peace and a world that is not, a world in peace breathes that peace end-to-end, it bathes in it, and all forms of creation is at a state that reflects its particular unique state of peace. So you have nature that is in harmony basically and when you pay attention to it, you feel that harmony. The sound of the environment was also different, it was kind of like a constant echo of something incredibly beautiful. I guess that was the sound of nature at peace. It was so beautiful!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th December 2016 at 22:22.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

barneythez (19th December 2016), Blacklight43 (19th December 2016), Daughter of Time (19th December 2016), gaiagirl (22nd December 2016), Gillian (18th December 2016), Jules (19th December 2016), justntime2learn (19th December 2016), Orph (19th December 2016), samildamach (18th December 2016), Star Tsar (18th December 2016), Stardad (18th December 2016), The Freedom Train (18th December 2016), Ultima Thule (19th December 2016), Vward (19th December 2016), wondering (19th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: A few words on raising your vibration

I could relieve a lot of stress and raise my vibration if I could overcome fears involving money. In fact, if I could resolve those fears, probably with the help of the majority of English-speaking society all of whom should take a stand against the wealthy elite, life would be wonderful. I just learned that taxes are about to go up again. So are electrical rates. Increases are 6% and more per service. Water rates, garbage/recycling collection have all gone up. Income never goes up enough to cover these increased expenses.

I guess it would help to be the same generation as my children. They don't seem to care. They spend money and do not seem to be afraid of debt. How lovely for them.

I shouldn't care. Not caring is a large part of coming out from under the burden of stuff and the programme(s). It is no good telling me that money is just a number on one's bank statement and it really doesn't exist. Even though it doesn't exist, try not paying property taxes or rent with this virtual non-existent money and see what happens. Try buying food without offering virtual money in exchange.

So how do I solve this such that I can lighten up and my vibration will equal source?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

kirolak (19th December 2016), Orph (19th December 2016), The Freedom Train (18th December 2016), Vward (19th December 2016), WhiteLove (18th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I have had a sartori-like experience. Or maybe there is another term for it.This has happened at least three times to me. It is amazing. I managed to stay with the third one for 36 hours and into a work shift when it ended. I felt so free and connected with everything and found humour in the oddest encounters. In that state, I certainly wasn't worried about money ... or anything else.

The ego part of me was present, but seemed very distant and I was operating from a totally different aspect of self.

Unfortunately, I cannot conjure this experience and have to wait until I am graced with it. Having said that, the third experience happened while I was listening to a Satsang with Roger Castillo when I tried to imagine what he was describing and suddenly the ego-thing had moved behind me and I was in this incredible state. I had my first experience while I was writing and suddenly I was disconnected from the mind and train of thought, plunged into the moment, and writing seemed to happen, but I was no longer doing anything, rather the writing flowed through me. And during the second experience, I not only had the ego-thing move out of the way, but I found myself in non-linear time and living in a continuous string of moments that had no history or future. Very peaceful, but very alive. Come to think of it, I lost linear time during the first experience.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

kirolak (19th December 2016), meeradas (18th December 2016), Orph (19th December 2016), The Freedom Train (18th December 2016), wondering (19th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    I could relieve a lot of stress and raise my vibration if I could overcome fears involving money. In fact, if I could resolve those fears, probably with the help of the majority of English-speaking society all of whom should take a stand against the wealthy elite, life would be wonderful. I just learned that taxes are about to go up again. So are electrical rates. Increases are 6% and more per service. Water rates, garbage/recycling collection have all gone up. Income never goes up enough to cover these increased expenses.

I guess it would help to be the same generation as my children. They don't seem to care. They spend money and do not seem to be afraid of debt. How lovely for them.

I shouldn't care. Not caring is a large part of coming out from under the burden of stuff and the programme(s). It is no good telling me that money is just a number on one's bank statement and it really doesn't exist. Even though it doesn't exist, try not paying property taxes or rent with this virtual non-existent money and see what happens. Try buying food without offering virtual money in exchange.

So how do I solve this such that I can lighten up and my vibration will equal source?
    I totally understand you, even with my extended awareness of reality/creation I am still in being attached to much the same limitations that you feel, it's just that having gone through the experience that I have had, I am able to compare the two types of experiences of reality. I wish I had a simple answer that I would also know for a fact is true, I don't unfortunately, but I have thoughts on it. Honestly, it's a good, valid and understandable question and I agree that if I would just be able to hit the button that says fill my bank account with more money than I will need so that I can lay that question to rest, then that would clear some amount of density for sure.

Chances are that whatever "solution" I have to this will be true to some degree and false to some degree. I could for instance claim that it's false that you need money, maybe on some higher spiritual level I could perfectly understand how that truth works and impacts you once you have rooted that as a truth, live by it and it also is an absolute truth. I could try a different route, like for instance that it is false that you need energy/water from your surrounding in order to survive and hence it is also false that you need money. I could then claim that no those things are true, but only when you are not at certain levels of love, at the point of being certain levels of love you have enough energy inside to survive for free. But this also becomes very challenging, because how can you go from being love at the current levels to suddenly being love to such a degree that it feeds your entire biological system with life, it appears to be beyond the current human capacity.

What might be my best answer is that it is true that you need money, but that it is false that you need money in the way you think you do, to the extent you think you need and that your ability to get the money you need no matter what happens, is also greater than you think. The amount of money you feel you need or think you will need, might also be false. All of these potential false conclusions that you are keeping appear to sum into a situation when you can clear at least some of those money related things, because although they are there and limit, it is just not entirely so and that is the first step. Then maybe if that clears some density, then maybe part of the truth is that on your new vibrational level this in turn will automatically give you access to a bit less limiting conditions with money just because you cleared some of the misunderstandings. So maybe it would be good that you question some of your limiting ideas just a little bit, but much enough to let it provide you some new insights that you can also conclude are actually true in your case. Something you know about money, is false. Find out what. I hope that helps.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th December 2016 at 23:16.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Gillian (19th December 2016), kirolak (19th December 2016), latina (19th December 2016), Orph (19th December 2016), The Freedom Train (18th December 2016), wondering (19th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Great post White Love and great job in writing with words that are easy to grasp and decode.

Manu thanks again

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stardad For This Post:

WhiteLove (19th December 2016), wondering (19th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Gillian (here)

We can also view the money problem as another opportunity to accelerate our own awakening through acceptance of those things which we have little to no control over (in our current state of being). The situation itself is not pleasant, but at the very least we can be grateful for the fact that by moving through it, our awareness is being heightened.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Gillian (19th December 2016), WhiteLove (19th December 2016), wondering (19th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you WhiteLove.
    Could I ask you what you think about the idea that God, and the Creator, are two different entities? It makes sense to me, so I usually question when I hear someone mentioning God, and the information God has given. Although I must say, it sounded like good information.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

pueblo (19th December 2016), WhiteLove (19th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

WhiteLove, I've never liked the term awakening, thank you so much for replacing it for me instead with the concept of becoming lighter/able to vibrate at a higher frequency equal to the falsehoods, illusions and other dense-ness creating stuff you can shed. I think I've known for a very long time how much the little things matter and add up and have long been very methodical about avoiding or at least correcting as soon as I see better any illusion I can catch myself in. I may have read similar stuff like you wrote before, but for some reason how you wrote it shed a much more understandable light on how right my suspicions have been that believing anything, anybody, any ad, any video, any tidbit of anything false adds up, and now I see that it literally adds weight. Thank you for that very important insight.

After a number of rereads, I can't quite wrap my head around this example and would like to. Could you please re-explain this: "For instance you might have met someone you loved dearly and that person did not love you back, maybe even to some degree hated you. Although in the relative sense this is true, in the absolute sense this was a being at a lower vibration than yourself that was so blind by the false that you were to this person reflecting something false. The person is actually unconditional love and would under different circumstances have reflected that truth back to you. But because you were not able to understand this, you made a false conclusion and attached this false conclusion to your being as heavier density, or a new lower vibrational state of being. So in life you go through all kinds of events, some that clear and resolve false stuff, some that add false stuff..."

What's the false conclusion being made in this situation?
    Thanks again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Gillian (19th December 2016), Ultima Thule (19th December 2016), Vward (19th December 2016), WhiteLove (19th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I like Jed McKenna's journaling approach and Byron Katie's questioning approach for dismantling the false self and creating lightness of being. Unfortunately and as mentioned above, I still haven't conquered the money thing. I have used Adyashanti's approach of being in the passenger seat when dealing with money. My favourite way of settling down the cortisol when my fear is rising, is to think, "Thy will be done!" It can help.

I have never felt so powerless about money as I do now. I think this is a sign of this era. I know people who are enslaved in low paying jobs because that is what is available, and they cannot meet their basic needs. I have witnessed fellow employees having their hours reduced and reduced and reduced. When they try and get a second job to compensate for loss of income, the employer cuts their hours again. It is beyond cruel. I "felt" these people worry about how they would pay their rent, electric bills, etc. How can these people overcome the sinister fear such that they can feel light?

I don't lead an extravagant life. I do own my home because I like to have pets. For a long time, it was difficult to find a rental if one had pets. This problem is diminishing as more and more landlords allow renters to keep a pet or two. I don't buy stuff. I am not captivated by trinkets. I enjoy the Internet, and if there were any way to get that for free, I would be the first to do that.

I am trying to eat mostly organic and ethically produced food which is very expensive. By doing this, I hope to improve my health, make a statement, and encourage organic food producers by buying their products. But I recognize that this is a luxury and may have to go.

My recreation tends to be twice-daily walks with my dogs, no matter what the weather. I also try to travel and see my sister a couple of times a year, which is very expensive, but I am still feeling sad that I didn't splurge more often to go and see my mother during the last few years of her life.

My home is small. I have a bit of garden. I live in a rural neighbourhood. I heat with an efficient wood stove because I hate that one pays for electricity after one has used it and sometimes the bill can be a bit of a "shock." By heating with a wood stove, one pays for the fuel source before it is used. If the fuel runs out, say in March, and one cannot afford to buy more, one wears more sweaters and suffers with the cold. I liked propane for the same reason; it is purchased and then used while the use of my electric fridge, unlike the propane fridge I once had, has to be payed for after I have used the energy to run it.

I have just learned that British Columbia is going to start charging exorbitant fees for people who have wells and are using their water for a commercial enterprise. While I understand the necessity to collectively monitor water (why are we selling it to people in the south if we don't have enough for ourselves?), if a farmer is using water to produce food that is being sold to the public, that should be encouraged and not penalized with taxes on his well. This will have repercussions to cost of food.

We really need to get rid of the money-thing. With that fear lessened, fewer people will have an excuse to vibrate at a low rate. Ubuntu?
    Last edited by Gillian; 19th December 2016 at 17:45.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

kirolak (19th December 2016), lilac (19th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    Thank you WhiteLove.
    Could I ask you what you think about the idea that God, and the Creator, are two different entities? It makes sense to me, so I usually question when I hear someone mentioning God, and the information God has given. Although I must say, it sounded like good information.
    This is an interesting but tricky question. Based on my experience I think God is infinite spirit of infinite unconditional love and creation is its expression/being/reflection of the infinite miracle. We are hence unique expressions of God witnessing and contributing to this infinite miracle.

Furthermore, based on my experience spirits appear to be able to merge with others, the reflection of two (and on some levels maybe more) spirits can be incomplete in separation, but when merged they complete each other and became the true reflection or a more true reflection of who they are. So maybe we are forever merging to more and more of the spirit of God forever. What I learned was that creation is a miracle, but you have to entirely remove limitation from the definition of miracle (limitation comes from a limited human mind), in order to get an idea of what type of miracle it is.

When you imagine something really great, the main ingredient to that greatness hits a limit within your consciousness, but in God's consciousness there is no such limit. I think it can understand the infinitely most absolute true representation of that greatness and create it, not only that creation, but also the perfect journey to it.

So our imagination could be something far greater than we are aware of.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 19th December 2016 at 20:58.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's not a few words !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

WhiteLove (20th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Maybe nature has clues to the balance and beauty to raise our vibrations and we were too busy to listen.

I have read that there are different vibrations going on at the same time creating different worlds. Maybe I need to listen to better music.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Post:

WhiteLove (20th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    WhiteLove, I've never liked the term awakening, thank you so much for replacing it for me instead with the concept of becoming lighter/able to vibrate at a higher frequency equal to the falsehoods, illusions and other dense-ness creating stuff you can shed. I think I've known for a very long time how much the little things matter and add up and have long been very methodical about avoiding or at least correcting as soon as I see better any illusion I can catch myself in. I may have read similar stuff like you wrote before, but for some reason how you wrote it shed a much more understandable light on how right my suspicions have been that believing anything, anybody, any ad, any video, any tidbit of anything false adds up, and now I see that it literally adds weight. Thank you for that very important insight.

After a number of rereads, I can't quite wrap my head around this example and would like to. Could you please re-explain this: "For instance you might have met someone you loved dearly and that person did not love you back, maybe even to some degree hated you. Although in the relative sense this is true, in the absolute sense this was a being at a lower vibration than yourself that was so blind by the false that you were to this person reflecting something false. The person is actually unconditional love and would under different circumstances have reflected that truth back to you. But because you were not able to understand this, you made a false conclusion and attached this false conclusion to your being as heavier density, or a new lower vibrational state of being. So in life you go through all kinds of events, some that clear and resolve false stuff, some that add false stuff..."

What's the false conclusion being made in this situation?
    Thanks again.
    Under the influence of limitation - lack of awareness - you might in some situations be unable to assign true conclusions to events, this adds density. You might for instance think that someone you loved did not love you back because of something about you, when the truth could be the person did love you back equally much but the sexual orientation of this person you were not aware of, hence you made a conclusion that was not fully true and now you carry that with you, still being unaware of how it really was in the true sense. Knowing the sexual orientation as a true fact, would have made you draw a totally different conclusion and the density from the event would have been much lighter, maybe you would have then bonded with a different type of relationship amounting to even greater levels of love and that this was the intension for you having this experience. This is just one example of how easily we pick up density that is left as false information within. Unconditional love is unconditional, it goes beyond the subjective/expected/limited forms of love.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 19th December 2016 at 21:36.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Jules (19th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread