+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "I feel I am here for some special purpose or mission." Is this in everyone? Or is there something more to this?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Default Re: "I feel I am here for some special purpose or mission." Is this in everyone? Or is there something more to this?

From a young age I felt that I came here on a mission, but until I was 45 I had no idea what it was. Still, during those earlier years I studied whatever intrigued me and was a perennial student adding degrees to my name, and fluency in foreign languages. Then when my mission was revealed to me. all of my previous learned skills both from this lifetime and past lifetimes supported what was unfolding. It was truly miraculous.

Since my mission involves knowing more and more about human agendas and soul behavior, I have been blessed with the ability to help others figure out why they are here too. But I agree that not everyone is here to have an exalted mission, and the reasons that people incarnate are innumerable. Some incarnate because they are following their previous soul mates into this lifetime, maybe as a mother-daughter, when previously they were lovers of different sexes. They are doing this to solve unresolved issues from their previous lifetimes together.
    The list is endless as to why we incarnate. And the lesson load can be heavy or light in any particular incarnation.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Anchor (27th December 2016), Bill Ryan (26th December 2016), BlueMoon (9th September 2017), BMJ (30th December 2016), Michi (27th December 2016), Omi (28th December 2016), pyrangello (26th December 2016), sunwings (26th December 2016), Ulyse30 (26th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,725 times in 2,088 posts

Default Re: "I feel I am here for some special purpose or mission." Is this in everyone? Or is there something more to this?

I found Project Camelot before Avalon was born. When I found Camelot I felt the dots connecting together by what materials were being brought forward for us to read and I wanted to tell the world, but then I realized that wasn't being embraced very well and found myself standing alone again. Then Avalon was born and I knew I was home with an extended family of souls from around the world , but yet not that far away at all.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anchor (27th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Dowloader (27th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I feel that just being here as a member of Project Avalon is part of my mission, just adding to the numbers.

I do believe being here on Earth right now is no random accident, we all here for a purpose.

Earth, other planets and us humans/others (What ever our individual origins) are going through an expansion period of great change, our mission 'Support it how ever we can' just adding these words for others to see here is part of a mission.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

7alon (27th December 2016), Anchor (27th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BlueMoon (9th September 2017), Omi (28th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Thank you all for such great feedback. Some responses are what I expected to read but I am very happy to have read so much added positivity!

I really do feel that I am here for some purpose which is more that 'just' to be here. To add to that, I also feel that I am not doing everything that I am suppose to do - perhaps because it has not yet come to pass?

Throughout my life I really feel as if things have been manipulated around me so that I went where I was suppose to go and eventually did things that was necessary to some other goal. I know how that sounds, but throughout my life as I have wanted to do some things, it is as if the universe just would not allow it to happen. And it was like the more I tried, the more it pushed back. This is not that things were difficult, it was like the option was taken away. During these major life "intersections' once I chose the path that I felt I was begin pushed to, it was as if everything then fell into place and became easier. I did not choose the lazy way - it really was odd at times. For example, I love art but did not want to attempt to have it as a career because I did not thing that I could make enough money to support a family - I am not a good enough artist. I tried to do other things - I was good at sports and tried to have a career as a professional but I always got dealt with an injury right before an important try out for example. I even tried to join the military but was refused based on a medical reason. Art school was looking good because I was somehow drawn to it, but I went to another school for another field. Everything was difficult and I had to fight things all the way - mail wouldn't get delivered for enrolment and things like that. I fought my way in and once I was there the teachers went on strike - the course fell apart so I went to art school and everything was fine. That strange journey - which is too long to put in here - led me to me meeting my first wife - that took me across the continent and again more weirdness. Then for real - I kept getting in my head that I my participation with this woman was complete and I had to leave her. But I didn't want to. Without the sad details, it was as if I was forced out of that relationship and then through a weird set of perfect timing circumstances i met my current wife - who, when she first saw me (random encounter in the street) she claims she had a weird thing happen in her mind as she says she had a bunch of visions and stuff. She went home and felt very strange and then I walked into her place with her room-mate (who was an old friend of mine from many years earlier that I hadn't seen and just happen to bump into on the other side of the continent) and she was really freaked out. ( she told me the story of seeing me before meeting me after we were married). Anyway, that is a very brief account, but it was if I was manipulated through many events to get to this point.

I have had strange psychic things throughout my life.
    Experienced the strangest coincidences ( and subsequently realized that there are no coincidences, or a real coincidence is very rare).
    I have been mistaken for a person named "scott" throughout my life since I was about 6 years old, many many times. A couple times people have actually come up and said "Hi Scott! How are you? Blah blah...oh wait! you are not scott!"
    I have seen my spirit animal - in spirit form. But when I saw it I thought it was just some weird ghost thing, but then later a first nation psychic informed me about my spirit animal and, yeah, wow.
    I have had actual dreams that have come to be real life events in my life. (not a mistaken deja vu - the dreams affect me like nightmares at the time - even though they may be mundane, I awaken from the dream like it was a nightmare and that is how I am able to recall it later on when it transpires in real life.)

And now as I am almost completely convinced that we are here for a special reason, and see you all here in the Avalon forum with similar feelings, my feelings are thus ; I see the things going on around us in this world and I feel like I (or we) should be doing more about it. I want to do more but I don't know what to do. Getting up in the morning and trying to participate in the everyday things that we are suppose to do does not feel right to me at all. There is something that I am not doing that perhaps I should be.

I tell you, if all this is just so this butterfly (me) can flap his wings to make it rain somewhere else, that is just not fair. Yeah I smile, but really - what the heck.

This is why I asked the question. Thanks for answering and reading my post because I really had to get that off my chest!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anchor (27th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Blacklight43 (9th September 2017), Dowloader (27th December 2016), Orph (28th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    P.S. I do not intend to come back
    If I get my way you will want to

The world I see coming is a world that has been restored to its former pristine beauty, vitality and glory and without the troublemakers and tyrants around to mess it all back up !

I try to see this every day in my "envisioning" meditation (its just one part of what I want).
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Matthew (27th December 2016), Mercedes (28th December 2016), Orph (28th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Glad to hear that you could get it off your chest. It's sure a lot to think about, what our purposes and missions are. I feel that everyone has their purposes and missions to be here. Whether that be more important and special or less important and normal, is relative depending on perspective. Perhaps everything is as meaningful and special if one can look more deeply into the core of it's true purpose, and one way of doing this could be to consider the previous lifetimes, as mentioned by Arcturian108.
    How much do we understand about who we are and what we do or are meant to do? What are some other ways we can get to understand it better, in order to lead ourselves in the direction we should be going?

Lately I've been 'called' to get back into doing more healing works, and discovering new light energies. I've been neglecting to do this for some time, having to focus more on mundane tasks to make a living. Somehow it seems like it's the right timing for me to go further with healing works at this moment. Then I notice that even the most healthy-looking person walking on the surface of this planet could use a good healing. It all adds up to help with the evolution of us as individuals, as well as the collective consciousness.

It's such a blessing just to be gifted our miraculous lives here at this moment, and there are so many things to be grateful for that becomes a great motivation to keep working on our missions.

Much love to All

Quote “Perfectly Imperfect

We have all heard that no two snowflakes are alike. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey. And while the universal force of gravity gives them a shared destination, the expansive space in the air gives each snowflake the opportunity to take their own path. They are on the same journey, but each takes a different path.
    Along this gravity-driven journey, some snowflakes collide and damage each other, some collide and join together, some are influenced by wind... there are so many transitions and changes that take place along the journey of the snowflake. But, no matter what the transition, the snowflake always finds itself perfectly shaped for its journey.
    I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. We, too, are all headed in the same direction. We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump into each other, we cross paths, we become altered... we take different physical forms. But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey. We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are.
    Think of what understanding this great orchestration could mean for relationships. Imagine interacting with others knowing that they too each share this parallel with the snowflake. Like you, they are headed to the same place and no matter what they may appear like to you, they have taken the perfect form for their journey. How strong our relationships would be if we could see and respect that we are all perfectly imperfect for our journey.”

― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Orph (28th December 2016), Patient (27th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Something I just thought of as I read the latest entries in this thread, is that if you are not one of those people who knows from an early age what you are supposed to be doing in this lifetime--like a Mozart, or an Einstein-- then the universe tends to let you know through a mid-life crisis. Thus many healers are created when at that point they come down with some devastating disease. With that scenario it turns out that the only way they can heal themselves is to heal others.

As the universe earlier had sent them a bunch of signs which were ignored, then finally it had to bump them over the head with some emergency (emerge & see!) to get them to take the right path. One of the ways that society prevents us from really taking a spiritual route, or engaging in a healing profession (other than allopathic medicine) for instance, is to just not have these alternative paths on the 'menu'--no high school or college courses in natural healing, living off the land, spirituality, or shamanic practices. So people aren't given enough choices at an early age, only choices a particular society wants for its citizens. Note the control aspect of this, too.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BlueMoon (9th September 2017), Omi (28th December 2016), Orph (28th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can't shake the feeling of something that I am not doing, but also that it will cross my path soon, but that could also just be wishful thinking. So much has transpired and there is a building of some energy - I don't know.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

7alon (28th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Matthew (28th December 2016), Omi (28th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I can't shake the feeling of something that I am not doing, but also that it will cross my path soon, but that could also just be wishful thinking. So much has transpired and there is a building of some energy - I don't know.
    I would just recommend learning/studying alternate science, anything alien/et related, psychic abilities and watching things that relates to these feelings you have. From my own experience doing these things have aided me a lot. I only joined Avalon in August because I wanted to be part of a place where I could embrace the ability I knew I had, but had trouble accepting was real. I have always watched a lot of sci fi and fantasy and have been interested in the unknown.

Joining Avalon made me realise there was and still is so much more I need to learn about. These days I have weird experiences like memories and personality traits re surfacing, fading in and out during different days. It happens when I experience triggers.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Cognitive Dissident (4th March 2018), Patient (28th December 2016), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

I too feel this way! It seems as though many avalonians share this feeling. It is almost an indescribable intuitive that doesn't make sense until the universe permits. Being a more spiritual and deep thinker than most makes it hard to confide in others who look at you like you're crazy

I guess we're in the right place to start this incredible journey ahead!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

7alon (29th December 2016), Arcturian108 (30th December 2016), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (30th December 2016), Dowloader (28th December 2016), Mercedes (28th December 2016), Omi (28th December 2016), Patient (28th December 2016), Ulyse30 (28th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The world is changing because the people is changing/evolving. Many of us having the feeling 'existing in this world for special purpose/mission' live to lead human kind to the right way of change/evolution in order to change the world into what it supposed to be. The majority of human consider these people nowadays 'superhuman' (because they're spiritually awaken self that resulted in abilities that are considered, super/extrordinary). These 'superhuman' are also divide into groups with different tasks but the mission is the same and one group can not fulfill their tasks without the other groups fulfilling their task. Every group should work together in order for the mission to be accomplished and no groups is greater or having nobler tasks than the other. They need to synergize.

These 'superhuman' who are now still a minority will become majority in the future not so long from now (cos spiritualy awaken people tend to bring light to others as they go and there will be more people spiritualy awakened in the end).

No need to doubt yourself, cos whichever side you're on (the superhuman or not), it is better to be prepare and be ready. We are all inhabit the same world afterall.

Just my 2 cents.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjani For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (30th December 2016), Patient (3rd January 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Well I just did something new. I tried past life regression hypnosis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCGcCC065CY

This was very helpful, but I think I need to go and see a professional to continue doing this. The methods used in this video were too linear (asking for you to look at your house, calender etc in past life). I struggled because in my memories I didn't have a calender lol. One of the memories that came from this, was that I am from Andromeda! I also now remember more about the past life where I was wearing an armour. It was in Japan. I was in a hut.. i think it might have been a military hut that I was living in. My hut was next to raised ground, the raised ground had some wall around it with a gate I think.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post698050

I found a thread where somebody else on this forum said they are from Andromeda too. I can't believe I actually remembered something, it was very difficult. I was trying to retrieve memories of other lives to see if I could figure out what this nagging feeling is that has been at me since I was in preschool. I feel like I have a mission and I just want to try and remember it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Anjani (3rd January 2017), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Patient (2nd January 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey 7alon, not a bad idea. Good on you for trying to find your mission. I do think though that if we do incarnate multiple lives I would think that there would/could be multiple missions - those that we have to solve for our own self development and a mission within that current life itself. However, anything learned will no doubt be helpful.

Interestingly, I have read quite a few accounts of people doing past life regressions and finding themselves somewhere in the orient. Seems very probable as this is where the human race is said to have evolved from on the earth.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was thinking about starting a new thread, but realized that it is still within this topic.

As the new year has come, I found myself feeling a strange emptiness. I was void of emotion - worry, anxiety, passion, etc. Almost as if I was wiped clean - emptied. I may have done this myself somehow as I have had so much bad luck and just really crappy things happen to me and my family. Perhaps I somehow internally wiped away the crap?

Anyway, I am now open to a fresh new year. I am determined to have this be the beginning to positive change - I don't know how, but that doesn't matter - it just will be so! My entire family expressed today how they feel that they are drained of energy. One of our pets passed away. (But only 2 of us know this at this time, so it wasn't the loss of our pet that brought everyone down.) It was the smallest of our pets, nothing wrong with him before that we were aware of. It was as if at the height of the feeling of lack of energy in the home, he passed. Like not enough energy around for him. Strange coincidence? I doubt it. I experienced the loss of another pet years ago that was attributed to bizarre supernatural events, but it is not a story for anyone to stumble upon in someone's postings, so I will only relate it to someone in a private message if it is important to their own struggles and such. Just ask - anyway i digress...

I am on a mission to elevate my life. What that means at this point I do not know, but I have a strange feeling that I will find myself in new territory and 2017 will be the beginning of something new.
    I had the urge to write it down so here we are - stay tuned!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Anjani (3rd January 2017), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BlueMoon (9th September 2017), Karila (11th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have always had a strong feeling that I was meant to be here for something very important. Is this just something that is a part of all humanity?

This has bothered me all of my life because I do not know if I really am here for something very important or if it is just a normal trait. Now, I have experienced many things that are very strange to the average person, so this makes me lean toward the fact that I could very well be here for something special.

But again who knows?
    Same. And it was never an ego or desire for fame thing, just I have something important to do and I am determined that it will be done.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

7alon (4th January 2017), Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BlueMoon (9th September 2017), Patient (3rd January 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, definitely not an ego thing. I am with you there for sure.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BlueMoon (9th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

e.t.s and e.d.s can communicate telepathically, without our being aware, with pos. or neg effects, but we can counter their msg. by being aware of
    our own intentions, at all times, so it all comes down to doing the right thing....

good e.t.s will always guide us in the right direction..........
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), Patient (3rd January 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Patient , i also feel this, that i am not doing my mission. It's a very strong feeling. I feel i was totally deviated by my parents. It's hard to be in a family that don't have strong values and that don't believe and trust in spirituality. I feel i am talking to walls when i am speaking with them about this. They don't respect my choices or feelings. I think that's why i am getting sick. Because i feel i'm not doing my mission and my higher purpose. My parents and family still live in a box or in a 3d world so it's hard for me to explain things or telling them to go through a certain path. They usually don't listen. The thing is they are dragging me down.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pleiades For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), DeDukshyn (9th December 2017), Noelle (19th May 2017), Orph (20th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Slovenia Avalon Member BlueMoon's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the same problem - feeling like I'm not doing enough. "Waiting" to get there where I'm supposed to be. But I always wanted to help people. Even though ... I did help some people and I still didn't feel fulfilled. Maybe it was because these people were coming to me and not the other way around? Anyway, I feel like my energy has shifted recently, I was feeling really bad for a week (with longer periods of depression before that), I had a strong feeling of "something's going on", I've been thinking about how time for a change in my mindset has come, and ... I think I shifted already, or at least the shifting has begun.

After that shift, I focused and dedicated more of my time to my projects. Doing what I love. Some of it will help people as well, and I think that's what makes me happy. Building something that will serve humanity.
    As Arcturian108 said:

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    ... it turns out that the only way they can heal themselves is to heal others.
    I could say I don't understand completely, but it makes sense to me now. Do what you love and find a way how it can help others.

P.S. I've been told that in my previous life (or one of them) I lived to be about 30something years old, which was the average expected age. That would explain why I feel like I'm not doing enough and I should do more, AND MORE, RIGHT NOW, DO MORE!
    If you're relentless like me, relax. We live longer now

38. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMoon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

You are not alone!

I don't think that this is something that all of humanity experiences, in fact it seems that very few of us experience the feelings you have. However, I do believe that all of humanity is in fact capable of this feeling of having a mission here.

I first felt this way years ago, in my early 20s, and it started with just a feeling, a feeling that I was here for more than just a simple, passing life. That I was meant to DO something. For many of the few of us who experience this, that's unfortunately as far as it goes. But for some reason, in my case, it didn't stay in that state of feeling and not knowing why... in the following years I began a journey of self discovery and knowledge to the point that today I know my purpose here very well and very much beyond just a feeling.

How? I can't tell you, because what I know thus far is that the mission is different for everyone, and the methods of finding it are as well. I also knw that "just a feeling" is not the one-off end and beginning of the experience- there is much much more to what you're feeling, and one day, I hope, you find what that is.

Think of it this way: the feeling of being here to do something is the opening of a door- as you open the door, the light from behnd it numbs your sight, it's hard to immediately make sense of everything beyond it, you have to adjust, you have to acclimate your sight so that you can gradually see the details of the world beyond the door you've opened. Waltz right in, and you could hurt yourself, and this goes for this feeling of mission too.

My advice to you is to pay extra attention- surely there are times when this feeling is stronger than it is at other times, yes? In these moments, ask yourself why, why do you feel this way RIGHT NOW, and you might get the slightest hint of an answer. Not a full answer, that would be no fun, but a direction, a gut feeling, a very slight hunch. Keel asking yourself why and what makes you feel this way, and eventually, you'll find a direction, eventually that direction will be enough to get you moving, and once that happens, you'll find yourself on quite a journey.

Until then, I wish you all the luck on your mission, I hope that you never forget that you DO have a mission, no matter how far away it seems. You have this mission because you are capable of its completion- otherwise you would not have been called to it. I offer you all the encouragement that I have to give, if you're feeling doubt, PM me if you want, as a person like you with a mission, support of others is a duty.

And also, I'm sure we'd all be interested to see updates of your journey! Until then- good luck, we're all counting on you!
    Remember, no matter where you go... there you are.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to KingsmanXV For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2