+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #241
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

The "Kersey Incident" is well-documented -- two articles here serve as an introduction:

Quote The Kersey Time Slip: Did Three British Cadets Travel Back in Time in 1957?

In the autumn of 1957, three young British Royal Navy cadets – William Laing, Michael Crowley and Ray Baker – were performing a routine map-reading exercise. The idea of the exercise was simple: they were supposed to walk across a few miles of countryside and then report what they had seen to their superiors.

As they traversed across rural Suffolk in England, they saw the picturesque village of Kersey in the distance, its church’s bells ringing out for a religious service. Yet, as the three descend into the village, a miasma of stillness and quiet engulfed them. There were no church bells ringing. In fact, there were hardly any signs of life at all. The cadets reported that there were no people, only some ducks splashing noiselessly in a nearby stream. Not only that, they claimed that trees in the village were all a verdant green, as though it were spring or summer, despite it being autumn.

They afterwards described the village as being “almost medieval in appearance”.

There were no wires overhanging the streets, and not a car in sight. As this was 1957, there should have been some. They claimed that the houses all looked to be handbuilt timber-framed, with the most modern thing about them being their glass windows.

Strangest of all, however, was that the cadets could no longer see the church’s tower – which they had definitely seen from a distance and is a hallmark of the village of Kersey to this day.

Whilst wandering the eerily quiet streets of Kersey, the cadets supposedly peered in through the windows of what they assumed to be a butcher’s shop. They could see two to three skinned oxen carcasses hanging inside. They were green and rotting. This led the cadets to assume that the proprietors must have vacated the building some time before.

The cadets felt uneasy – the unnatural stillness of the village was smothering, and so they hurried to leave.

Once they were outside the village it was as though everything returned to normal. William Laing later explained how, “suddenly we could hear the bells once more and saw the smoke rising from chimneys, none of the chimneys was smoking when we were in the village.”

Gripped by what he described as a “weird feeling”, the three of them “ran for a few hundred yards” in an attempt to shake it off. 1

Research reveals similarities between the cadets’ visions and historical record

This experience in Kersey left such a profound effect that, decades later, in 1990, Laing flew to England from his home in Australia, to meet with Andrew Mackenzie, a psychical researcher, so as to investigate the matter further. Mackenzie was extremely interested in Laing’s testimony, and together they returned to the village of Kersey to retrace the events.

Mackenzie’s research revealed that the building that the three cadets had seen as a butcher’s shop had not been involved in that trade in 1957. However, records exist to show that the building was registered as a butcher’s shop from 1790 until 1905, at which point it became a general store. And, whilst the documentation is lacking, Mackenzie has stated that there is evidence to suggest that the building was associated with the butcher’s trade for a much longer time, perhaps even to the time of its initial construction in 1350.

--- snip ----
    more at link: http://www.paranormalscholar.com/the...-time-in-1957/

Quote When Three British Boys Traveled to Medieval England (Or Did They?)

A 1957 “time traveler” recalls “a feeling of unfriendliness and unseen watchers which sent shivers up one’s back”

By Mike Dash
    smithsonianmag.com
    July 21, 2011

Looking back, the really strange thing was the silence. The way the church bells stopped ringing as the little group of naval cadets neared the village. The way even the ducks stood quiet and motionless by the shallow stream that ran across the road where the main street began.

And, when the boys thought about it afterward, they recalled that even the autumn birdsong faded as they neared the first houses. The wind had dropped to nothing, too.

Not a leaf stirred on the trees they passed. And the trees appeared to cast no shadows.

The street itself was quite deserted—not so odd, perhaps, for a Sunday morning in 1957, especially in the rural heart of England. But even the remotest British hamlets displayed some signs of modernity by then—cars parked by the roadside, phone wires strung along the roads, aerials on roofs—and there was nothing of that sort in this village. In fact, the houses on the high street all looked ancient; they were ragged, hand-built, timber-framed: “almost medieval in appearance,” one boy thought.

The three, all Royal Navy cadets, walked up to the nearest building and pressed their faces to its grimy windows. They could see that it was some sort of butcher’s shop, but what they glimpsed in the interior was even more unsettling. As one of them recalled for the author Andrew MacKenzie:
    There were no tables or counters, just two or three whole oxen carcasses which had been skinned and in places were quite green with age. There was a green-painted door and windows with smallish glass panes, one at the front and one at the side, rather dirty-looking. I remember that as we three looked through that window in disbelief at the green and mouldy green carcasses… the general feeling certainly was one of disbelief and unreality… Who would believe that in 1957 that the health authorities would allow such conditions?
    They peered into another house. It, too, had greenish, smeary windows. And it, too, appeared uninhabited. The walls had been crudely whitewashed, but the rooms were empty; the boys could see no possessions, no furniture, and they thought the rooms themselves appeared to be “not of modern day quality.” Spooked now, the cadets turned back and hurried out of the strange village. The track climbed a small hill, and they did not turn back until they had reached the top. Then, one of the three remembered, “suddenly we could hear the bells once more and saw the smoke rising from chimneys, none of the chimneys was smoking when we were in the village… We ran for a few hundred yards as if to shake off the weird feeling.”

--- snip ---
    more at link; https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...they-35698485/

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Anka (27th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (27th April 2020), Baby Steps (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), boja (27th April 2020), ClearWater (27th April 2020), Forest Denizen (28th April 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), happyuk (27th April 2020), Hym (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), mab777 (27th April 2020), Mare (29th April 2020), meeradas (27th April 2020), onevoice (28th April 2020), pyrangello (24th May 2020), Sophocles (28th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th April 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    The "Kersey Incident" is well-documented -- two articles here serve as an introduction:
    Thank you! So very, very interesting. I do remember I'd read this long ago, but had quite forgotten the fascinating story.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (27th April 2020), Forest Denizen (28th April 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (28th April 2020), silvanelf (27th April 2020), Sophocles (28th April 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), Yoda (27th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

An appropriate title would be:
    "A time slip adventure in the Gardens of Versailles"
    Here is the original book in different formats about that incident:

An adventure, with appendix and maps
    by
    Moberly, C. A. E. (Charlotte Anne Elizabeth), 1846-1937; Jourdain, Eleanor F. (Eleanor Frances), 1863-1924
    Publication date: 1913

Here is another article about the same incident:

Quote THE VERSAILLES ‘ADVENTURE’

A new BBC television series is Versailles, a docu-drama set in the opulent court and palace of the Sun King Louis XIV built the 17th century. For those interested in ghost experiences and psychical research, Versailles will be known also as the scene of the classic ‘Versailles Adventure’, debated for over a century as a possible time-slip experience.

The two witnesses, Miss Moberly and Miss Jourdain were early women academics occupying important positions in higher education in England. From 1886, Miss Moberly was the first Principal of St Hugh’s College, Oxford, to which post Miss Jourdain succeeded her in 1915. They were highly intelligent and much respected by a wide circle of intellectual friends. However, they risked their reputations both at the time, and posthumously, after publishing a remarkable book on a strange time-slip experience near the Palace of Versailles. Published in 1911 under the title ‘An Adventure’ it has been a source of controversy ever since.

In August 1901 the two ladies took a trip to Paris and visited the gardens of Versailles. Both underwent a series of strange encounters on the afternoon of 14th August 1901 when they went for a walk in the area around the Petit Trianon.

For a period of about half an hour it seemed they saw the gardens and features not as they were in the first year of the 20th century, but as though they had stepped back in the time, to approximately 1789. They saw a woman shaking a cloth from a window and an old farmhouse. They encountered some men in 18th century clothes who told them to go away. The atmosphere seemed to change and became menacing. Miss Jourdain saw a woman in doorway and noticed the figure seemed strange and lifeless describing it as a “tableau vivant“, a living picture, like waxworks. Moberly did not observe the cottage, but felt the atmosphere change. She wrote: “Everything suddenly looked unnatural, therefore unpleasant; even the trees seemed to become flat and lifeless, like wood worked in tapestry. There were no effects of light and shade, and no wind stirred the trees.” This kind of impression often seems to be the accompaniment to so-called time slip experiences and some of the stranger entity and apparitional encounters.

The figures they saw seemed to be aware of them, and were visible for far longer periods that typical apparitions (which are generally short lived and vanish with a change of consciousness, for instance when a person looks away and then back). In their later published account the ladies detailed various figures they encountered in their walk. A repulsive looking man stared at them, conveying a sense of hostility. Miss Jourdain noted “The man slowly turned his face, which was marked by smallpox; his complexion was very dark. The expression was evil and yet unseeing, and though I did not feel that he was looking particularly at us, I felt a repugnance to going past him. A man later described as “tall… with large dark eyes, and crisp curling black hair under a large sombrero hat” came up to them, and showed them the way to the Petit Trianon.

After crossing a bridge, they reached the gardens in front of Versailles palace, Miss Moberly noticed a lady sketching on the grass who looked at them. She thought she was a tourist at first, but the dress appeared to be old-fashioned and came to believe that the lady was Marie Antoinette. (research later suggested that the Queen sometimes would play act, dressing up as a peasant in the gardens). In total they saw what they took to be eight different apparitions of historic personages including a running man. Though the figures appeared to be aware of them – unusual for modern apparitions which often seem like recordings – they were rather sinister.

--- snip ---
    more at link; https://europaranormal.com/tv-and-fi...les-adventure/

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Did You See Them (28th April 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd May 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), gord (24th May 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), justntime2learn (28th April 2020), Mare (29th April 2020), Peter UK (10th July 2020), Sophocles (28th April 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I thought I'd mention two books that existed in past timelines but, as best I can determine, never existed in this one. There was a book that came out around 1975 in large paperback called, I'm pretty sure, What's In a Name? It was a witty description of the personalities associated with common names. It said things like "Gay isn't," "Gary comes to the door wearing a towel," "Donald has a power mower and is friends with Howard." In around 2006 someone mentioned it who had also read it.

The second one existed around 2000 or a little later. It was titled "Cats Have the Best Gossip." It was by a woman who spoke telepathically to cats and they told her all about people in her neighborhood: divorces, illness, etc. I once did a copyright search and could not find the title.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th May 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (4th July 2020), Franny (5th July 2020), Hym (5th July 2020), onevoice (24th May 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (4th July 2020), Mare (5th July 2020), onevoice (5th July 2020), Richter (6th July 2020), Yoda (5th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #246
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Avalon and look forward to future discussions.

I'm fascinated by timelines. I have had some experience of them, though would never claim to be an expert, too much in life to learn. Though I will make the following statements;

Timeline shifts happen frequently and they can shift suddenly.
    When there is a timeline shift it effects everyone, though only a few seem aware of the shift. Some have a knowing.
    Timelines can shift from negative to positive and vice versa.
    When a timeline shifts to a negative outcome it is usually due to negative inter dimensional interference.
    Anyone can shift a timeline to a positive, they just have to work at raising their vibe.
    When an individual has reached a certain level of vibration via a particular method, they have resonance with source.
    When timelines are shifting to the negative, synchronisities and intuition alert the individual to tune to source resonance. Timelines will reveal themselves in whatever way suits the individual.
    To shift a timeline to a positive, source potentials/solutions reveal themselves in meditation that outshine the negative and the positive prevails.

I have to wonder, if there was a collective, focused effort to raise vibrations for source resonance and positive potentials/solutions to outshine the negative what we could, on Gaia,create?

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (5th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th January 2021), Kryztian (6th July 2020), Peter UK (5th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th July 2020), Unicorn (5th July 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #247
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Forgot to add ( the important bit ) as the screen kept flickering as I was typing and it became very distracting;

It seems that humans in resonance with source can move mountains on Gaia in a very simply but effective way.

In the resonance state nature/ Gaia consciousness seems to take on the potentials and solutions which is why, as far as I can tell, there is a positive timeline shift.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Peter UK (5th July 2020), wegge (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to Avalon and look forward to future discussions.

I'm fascinated by timelines. I have had some experience of them, though would never claim to be an expert, too much in life to learn. Though I will make the following statements;

Timeline shifts happen frequently and they can shift suddenly.
    When there is a timeline shift it effects everyone, though only a few seem aware of the shift. Some have a knowing.
    Timelines can shift from negative to positive and vice versa.
    When a timeline shifts to a negative outcome it is usually due to negative inter dimensional interference.
    Anyone can shift a timeline to a positive, they just have to work at raising their vibe.
    When an individual has reached a certain level of vibration via a particular method, they have resonance with source.
    When timelines are shifting to the negative, synchronisities and intuition alert the individual to tune to source resonance. Timelines will reveal themselves in whatever way suits the individual.
    To shift a timeline to a positive, source potentials/solutions reveal themselves in meditation that outshine the negative and the positive prevails.

I have to wonder, if there was a collective, focused effort to raise vibrations for source resonance and positive potentials/solutions to outshine the negative what we could, on Gaia,create?
    Thanks for the posts! I had some attention on this today, and I was going to share something here myself.

I'm absolutely totally convinced we live in a kind of multiverse, and what we choose — every decision we make, possibly even minor ones, but definitely major ones — determines which branches of the trail we each, individually, end up on. And the people we encounter (or the versions of them that we meet) are those who've also chosen the same trail.

Of course, the analogy is far more multidimensional and multi-interactive than that, but everyone reading this may get the idea. It does imply, though, that we can determine the future we each wish to experience.

But what I also very strongly suspect is that there are often major unconscious factors at play.

So we may think we want X, but our higher self (or our deep unconscious, maybe programmed by deep past events), deals us Y. That may not be 'fate', or bad luck, or 'God's will', or anything else like that. It may indeed be what we've chosen, but we're just not aware of that at the everyday level. One idiomatic way of describing that would be: "To see what you chose, look at what you've got now."

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (6th July 2020), Baby Steps (6th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th June 2022), Kryztian (6th July 2020), kudzy (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020), onevoice (5th July 2020), Peter UK (5th July 2020), sunwings (8th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), wegge (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020), Zirconian (5th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #249
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I'm absolutely totally convinced we live in a kind of multiverse, and what we choose — every decision we make, possibly even minor ones, but definitely major ones — determines which branches of the trail we each, individually, end up on. And the people we encounter (or the versions of them that we meet) are those who've also chosen the same trail.
    To elaborate and clarify the above.

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    I wonder, when making an important choice in one's life like; walking out of a relation or not, have an abortion or not, move to another country or stay - would there evolve, beside the conscious line one has chosen, also another line resulting from the other choice.
    Yes I believe so, they might be considered probabilities.

The point is that these are not your average day to day choices like what you will have for your breakfast, will you wear a blue or green t-shirt. The choices you have alluded to are life changing and have significant emotional charge and conflict as part of their makeup. When the creative tension reaches a crisis there will be a splitting off from consciousness or a division rather like a cell divides in biology, this will then become an alternate you that explores the choice you believe you didn't make.

Each of the respective selves from their own very unique perspective believes they are the true self or version because of the sheer commitment and energy that went into its formation.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

AutumnW (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is so much to be revealed and learn with regards to the multi dimensional universe and perhaps it's holographic nature.

The only way I have found to rise above programming, is heart re-balancing and heart expansion on a meta physical level. If a high vibrational heart space can be held, it outshines the negative mind programming and positive outcomes can occur. .
    Nature can re-balance the heart, lift human vibrations and create positive individual outcomes.
    Of course many other factors can impact personal timelines
    We now have a further challenge, in that EMF's (amongst other things) take the heart centre down, physically and meta-physically. I know that mind programmes increase in EMF fields.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), happyuk (6th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th January 2021), Kryztian (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #251
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

There is so much to be revealed and learn with regards to the multi dimensional universe and perhaps it's holographic nature.

The only way I have found to rise above programming, is heart re-balancing and heart expansion on a meta physical level. If a high vibrational heart space can be held, it outshines the negative mind programming and positive outcomes can occur. .
    Nature can re-balance the heart, lift human vibrations and create positive individual outcomes.
    Of course many other factors can impact personal timelines
    We now have a further challenge, in that EMF's (amongst other things) take the heart centre down, physically and meta-physically. I know that mind programmes increase in EMF fields.
    This is also my experience Zirconian. When we are in an expanded heart space we no longer act from the mind but from the heart. Action from thinking is often reaction. Action from the heart is loving and heartfelt intuitive action. This heart space can not be orchestrated..it is genuine and the expansion can be mindblowing
    All of life is connected through this energy because it is it. When we open ourselves to what we are then that is what we experience..the vast expansiveness and the wonder of Being.
    What a genuinely lovely way to reconnect and nurture all that is life and if enough do this as a way of Being then changes will happen.
    Trisher

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Kryztian (6th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #252
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Trisher,

Beautifully stated. Agreed, if enough people access source through the heart, that vast connection to nature and all that is, we will truly experience it's wonder.
    We will also shift our own personal timeline to the positive and influence other peoples timelines to a positive.
    If enough people accessed the heart through increasing their vibrations which would disconnect the mind (reactions/programmes) and connect to the vast who knows what potentials/solutions could be created.
    That would indeed be a very positive heart space timeline for Gaia & humanity.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Tintin (6th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #253
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was not intending to post again so soon, however, I have just read the last page of Bill's Personal Question and Answer thread.

A question was asked about Covid and part of Bill's answer, and it covered a lot of ground, was covid and timelines.
    Briefly, to stay on topic, I too believe covid is a bio-weapon. I also feel there are more parts to this story.
    Dr Klinghardt has mentioned in his videos that an extra component has been added to the corona virus. He also suggests that hydroxychloroquine with zinc is effective to treat covid. He also suggests propolis and Dr Kalcker suggests MMS (I use these 2 as a preventative).

Bill's point about a second wave, grabbed my attention.

Awhile back in February, someone who I would politely say hello to but never had a conversation with, suddenly out of the blue, mentioned she knew someone in the military, who had stated to her, that the military already know there is to be a worldwide second wave (at the time I think covid appeared to be contained in China, maybe starting in Italy) they were not concerned about the first but the second and they were preparing for that. The military person told her to also prepare. I took notice, hearing those words, I felt the shiver of synchronicity.

I called someone that could tune into timelines, as I kept being irked by a feeling of dread. That person agreed, on the timeline there was to be a second wave, more dreadful than the first. New source potentials for a positive timeline were sought by some.

As Bill mentions in his post, the second wave timeline has shifted to a more positive conclusion (for now), but I know this can change. Intuition is on full alert mode.

I wonder, if all the timeline shifters can all link together?
    More is achieved in a heartfelt collective.

26. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), edina (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Ivanhoe (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021), Kate (6th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Mike Gorman (7th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #254
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

I wonder, if all the timeline shifters can all link together?
    More is achieved in a heartfelt collective.
    Interesting post Zirconian. My feelings on this are that we all carry an individual responsibility for what we see "out there" in the world. Therefore to see something different or a different timeline we start from within. From my perspective that means we drop the thoughts as much as possible and focus on the heart centre..feel the expansion and then automatically connect to the all that is/source/creation. We cannot do this from a head space. Only heart. Once there a visualisation of it already happened mixed with heartfelt gratitude and joy will send that into the collective. What we see out there at the moment is evidence of what the collective is creating and each of us are at the tipping point of choosing whether to act or not. What a beautiful opportunity we are being offered.

Trisher

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Kate (6th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Unicorn (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

[ ... ]
    Awhile back in February, someone who I would politely say hello to but never had a conversation with, suddenly out of the blue, mentioned she knew someone in the military, who had stated to her, that the military already know there is to be a worldwide second wave (at the time I think covid appeared to be contained in China, maybe starting in Italy) they were not concerned about the first but the second and they were preparing for that. The military person told her to also prepare. I took notice, hearing those words, I felt the shiver of synchronicity.
    [ ... ]
    As Bill mentions in his post, the second wave timeline has shifted to a more positive conclusion (for now), but I know this can change. Intuition is on full alert mode.
    Thanks, that's a great post, and most interesting too. It might be very important. My intuition has been on full red alert since January, and I trust it well.

We should discuss what the heck might go down later on another thread (this year is far from over!!), but to stick to topic here, yes, I'm very tuned into timeline shifts as well.

There have been several times in the last several months when I've noticed something changing, as clearly as someone waving a flag in my face. It's always quite a sudden thing, like something tipping. When that happens, I always make a date/time note in my journal. The last time I perceived a marked shift (and it was for the better) was 3 days ago.

But quite a good analogy may be that components can still move around, or even become totally dislodged, before the epoxy glue has set. So one has to kind of "hold it all in place" until it's all safe and solid.

You mentioned a sense of "dread". Yes, I've had that, too. That's very rare for me. I even shared that in a post a few months ago.

I experienced palpable fear that stopped me in my tracks, and I wrote it all down. Not fear for myself — I'm all fine here — but a deep concern for the human race, and what might happen next. It was like I was pre-experiencing, by proxy, the suffering of millions of people, all at once. It was very strong, and only lasted a few moments. But I'll not forget that.

We're teetering around on the edge of a precipice here, we really are, in several different ways. Look one way, and it's all fine. Turn your head to the other, just a few feet away, and it's suddenly very different.

30. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avatar (10th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Bo Atkinson (6th July 2020), edina (6th July 2020), Eva2 (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), happyuk (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), Ivanhoe (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd August 2022), Kate (6th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Mike Gorman (7th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), pueblo (7th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Sirus (6th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Tintin (6th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), Valerie Villars (19th September 2020), Violet3 (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #256
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [ ... ]
    [ ... ]
    Thanks, that's a great post, and most interesting too. It might be very important. My intuition has been on full red alert since January, and I trust it well.

We should discuss what the heck might go down later on another thread (this year is far from over!!), but to stick to topic here, yes, I'm very tuned into timeline shifts as well.

There have been several times in the last several months when I've noticed something changing, as clearly as someone waving a flag in my face. It's always quite a sudden thing, like something tipping. When that happens, I always make a date/time note in my journal. The last time I perceived a marked shift (and it was for the better) was 3 days ago.

But quite a good analogy may be that components can still move around, or even become totally dislodged, before the epoxy glue has set. So one has to kind of "hold it all in place" until it's all safe and solid.

You mentioned a sense of "dread". Yes, I've had that, too. That's very rare for me. I even shared that in a post a few months ago.

I experienced palpable fear that stopped me in my tracks, and I wrote it all down. Not fear for myself — I'm all fine here — but a deep concern for the human race, and what might happen next. It was like I was pre-experiencing, by proxy, the suffering of millions of people, all at once. It was very strong, and only lasted a few moments. But I'll not forget that.

We're teetering around on the edge of a precipice here, we really are, in several different ways. Look one way, and it's all fine. Turn your head to the other, just a few feet away, and it's suddenly very different.
    To me, Military rumors seemed the most unreliable over the years. Remember the 100.000 Saudi joint operation that was about to invade Syria, or earlier this year, a friend from someone on the forum that was off for a secret mission? Maybe the mission still happened but I cannot make out any big impact it had.

But since we‘re talking about highly volatile timelines..

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

33. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

When we are in an expanded heart space we no longer act from the mind but from the heart. Action from thinking is often reaction. Action from the heart is loving and heartfelt intuitive action. This heart space can not be orchestrated..it is genuine and the expansion can be mindblowing
    All of life is connected through this energy because it is it. When we open ourselves to what we are then that is what we experience..the vast expansiveness and the wonder of Being.
    What a genuinely lovely way to reconnect and nurture all that is life and if enough do this as a way of Being then changes will happen.
    Trisher[/QUOTE]

My Teacher used to say "all Power is in the Now", the future is a series of Now, Now, etc. He once stated "today, I have not had a single thought". My meditations consist, of constantly refocusing on my breath, to bring me back into the Now. All these fears eg. Plandemic, 5G, world finance is simply to disconnect us from our Higher Self. As more beings take back their power, the "wannabe controllers" know they are losing their control on the timeline.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Kate (6th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Peter UK (6th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #258
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Ah I just remembered a kind of sentence/thought I woke up with today: „keep pushing and working, everything can transform in one day.“

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), edina (6th July 2020), Forest Denizen (7th July 2020), Franny (7th July 2020), gini (7th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), happyuk (10th August 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Kate (6th July 2020), Mare (7th July 2020), Mike Gorman (7th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

(Submitted with all due respect.)

The possibly redefined concept of 'timeline', outside of dictionaries, might be the taking into honest hands, the outcomes of time, by sheer intent, and more so with many people synchronizing equivalent intents, such as shifting the "consensus reality"... Yes even the fearsome repression of all ages, where nearly unseen draconian powers slash and burn seekers of truth and outwit lovers of harmony, and thereby repress these seekers, who blow the whistle, or who avoid these profiteering sharks, who hijack the show called civilization...

While the heart is the truer center of being, the mind is it's consciousness-interface, like a graphical-user-interface, a tool used to navigate significances of the physical world, if that interface is mastered well enough and if the interface does not blind the user with emotionality, the trainable motivator of living, (and if a few modernized terms can be applied to the timeless conditions of life-existence).

A true heart offering the full control of living to unchecked emotions, and to possibly disempower the mind unreasonably, has become a common stumbling-block through mankind's history, by falling into cults and manipulations, and even into innocent deceptions, and all for lack of mindful rationality, as when done by selves or by other selves, even including those masquerading as gods or devas or masters, of all sorts...

Here is part of the most timeless teachings, in proposing solutions, which quickly gets tangled mistakenly, through the overpowered emotionality of leadership, the type which seeks the will to power, (instead of seeking true unity), the type which historically dominates "consensus reality", because mankind forgoes higher rationality, and forgoes the natural-soul-bound-evolution.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 6th July 2020 at 12:01. Reason: + 'of'

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), ClearWater (6th July 2020), edina (6th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2021), onevoice (6th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Trisher (6th July 2020), wegge (6th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #260
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

In this interview, Greg Hallet mentions that we are on three timelines and that these timelines are merging (0:23:58 mark) and also that signs have to be perceived from the heart (0:28:20) :

Remember This Roundtable Part 3 with special guest King John III. (short version)

Jun 23, 2020 0:46:04

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th July 2020), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), gord (7th July 2020), Harmony (7th July 2020), Hym (6th July 2020), janette (10th July 2020), meeradas (10th July 2020), onevoice (6th July 2020), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2020), Zirconian (6th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast