+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

This may or may not be interesting and/or relevant. But it's a very short (and fun) clip, just 90 seconds long, from today's Infowars live coverage of Trump's inauguration.

Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo speculates that the (astonishing!) split reaction to Donald Trump's speech is an indication of different people standing in split timelines. (Maybe not just a joke...)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (21st January 2017), BMJ (22nd January 2017), Bob (21st January 2017), DebJoy (22nd January 2017), eaglespirit (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (22nd January 2017), Honesty (22nd January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Magnus (22nd January 2017), Noelle (21st January 2017), PathWalker (21st January 2017), Scottoz (21st January 2017), StandingWave (21st January 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

The issue is that most of us have not lived through the 1930's, however do I not cease to remember grandparents having stories about it from the depression. The fact that the woman mentioned what time or timeline are we in right now is somewhat interesting, but not informative to people like me who needs to have it "spelled" out to me, rather led to education would be a preferred mode. A lot of times I think I am in a bad dream and look at the kindness of strangers to wake me up. I have to keep trying to get on a better timeline, remind me to go back and change a few things...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2017), eaglespirit (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (22nd January 2017), Noelle (22nd January 2017), Scottoz (21st January 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Bill is hitting the nail on the head here, in identifying the analogy even if the commentator didn't necessarily mean it as such. The whole situation is attributable to a fallout for the many, the ones led onto a bandwagon for a kind of globalism built entirely from false pretenses.

The kind of assessment fitting for the situation is probably to measure vitriol in general, this is one of the most directly intended byproducts of memetic engineering, something the MSM facilitates in a way much more subtle than the kind of internet memes targeting the younger generations we usually think of when we think of memes.

The lashing out is a result of the lack of psychological freedom that comes with being inside of such a confining bandwagon, which causes a kind of savage cognitive dissonance for the individual since they believe they are a champion of freedom.

If nothing else, all this just goes to show how far people can be taken, as a group, in a direction that was never once of their own choosing. People need to become wary of being led so easily, usually, it seems, by learning the hard way (unfortunately).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (22nd January 2017), eaglespirit (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), Noelle (22nd January 2017), Scottoz (22nd January 2017), XelNaga (20th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This may or may not be interesting and/or relevant. But it's a very short (and fun) clip, just 90 seconds long, from today's Infowars live coverage of Trump's inauguration.

Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo speculates that the (astonishing!) split reaction to Donald Trump's speech is an indication of different people standing in split timelines. (Maybe not just a joke...)
    Thanks Bill for the post. Fascinating, and worth the listen!

It is said that when we react to something, that we are reacting 10% to the current situation and 90% based our past experiences that get triggered. I wonder if this might be inclusive of past lives where our current reaction is only partly based on the current situation, and mostly on past experiences including past life (hidden but available) memories.

Or there could also be huge cognitive dissonance in play, where people simply can't accept anything good about Trump because it would upset them beyond their (perceived) ability to manage / integrate. I'm seeing that in a lot of people now, both public personalities and personal friends/acquaintances.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2017), BMJ (23rd January 2017), DNA (23rd January 2017), eaglespirit (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), gaiagirl (22nd January 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Noelle (30th January 2017), Smell the Roses (23rd January 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm still feeling quite optimistic about "this" timeline we are on now. Just prior to the elections I was quite worried that it would play as usual, except that this time there was a known terrifying criminal vs. a pompous businessman. When Trump got elected I felt relieved and I still do. If Hillary would be in office now then I suspect that many of us would be terrified about the future and possible global nuclear conflicts. Clintons are literally the Underwoods from the House of the Cards.

Only the highly ignorant would have been happy about Hillary becoming the next POTUS. However, I suspect that there are still many bumps on the road. And Trump will have much opposition... We all know what happened to JFK. Let's hope it won't repeat. For far too long criminals have been able to rule this world, something needs to change or then then there will be no hope. I do have hope now, not the false hope and change that Obama promised. Politics are politics and many politicians have empty words... Although I am willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, because he's not like a typical politician. Yet humans themselves also need to make a change. Although that may be a personal journey, but together we must stand against the forces of corruption or perish.

I will watch and wait...

Last edited by Wind; 23rd January 2017 at 01:11.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2017), DNA (23rd January 2017), eaglespirit (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Noelle (30th January 2017), Smell the Roses (23rd January 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

On a related note, I found 16-year-old Jackie Evancho's singing of the Star Spangled Banner during the Inauguration to be hauntingly beautiful. When I posted something along those lines on Twitter, I was criticized by a stranger as having a hearing problem. I investigated and found that this was a thing, that people thought she did a bad job. I am a musician, by the way. I wondered if this was some sort of thing where point of view (or something else) affected how you actually heard the music.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (23rd January 2017), Bob (23rd January 2017), DNA (23rd January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), looking-glass (29th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

"
    Pay close attention to the peculiarities of the reality you find around you - there will always be clues. Be aware that in all cases, you are always actually experiencing the other variants of the timeline simultaneously, you are just shifting your attention to this one, where however many unique events have occurred or conversations have taken place, etc.

Keep in mind that for all those individuals that are apparently sharing your world of however many billions of people, for all whom you will never encounter, communicate with, or even interact with in any insignificant way, whatsoever, it is impossible to know that their agency is also present with yours in this variant of the timelines. It is extremely likely in fact that their agency is confined elsewhere"

Hi Triquetra

I think I get what you are saying, so basically a higher self or soul only witnesses one timeline through an individual human entity( let's call him entity A) but at the same time the higher self or soul may be aware of other potential timelines where the same human entity could be present in a different human entities reality (say entity B). However on the alternative timeline human entity A is not truely being witnessed by it's own higher self or soul. However for the other human entity (entity B) they have their own higher self/soul witnessing their own individual human entity on this alternative timeline, however entity A is not witnessed by their higher self or soul on this timeline variant.

This got me thinking.

Do you think you can tell the difference between an entity which is being witnessed by their higher self/soul, like would they be more full of soul energy and purpose (than say an entity whose agency was was not engaged with the entity on the current timeline?

If there are only a couple of major timelines then a good many of us are being witnessed on this timeline but many are not, but what if this is incorrect and there is an infinite number of timelines (like billions), the chances of us running into other entities on our own timeline which are also being witnessed by their higher self/soul could be quite rare, if this is the case the higher self/soul is witnessing it's very own universe in each timeline in its own right through its own entity.

Maybe there are infinite different individual timelines, but they are coordinated in such a way by the matrix simulation that we are projected into, so that there are only a couple of main potential timelines that are generated computationally?

Sorry, for my questions, I am just trying to put my own words around it to better conceptualise things.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 29th January 2017 at 10:17.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

I found this mandela effect interesting in regards to the Forrest Gump movie. You know life IS like versus life WAS like.

Well what happened, I was going to watch the movie and looked at the back cover of DVD and it was written "Life IS like" watching the movie Forrest states "Life WAS like".
    So I looked it up on ebay and this is what I get numerous times "Life IS like".

So there you have it your own mandela effect that you can show people you know.
    Last edited by BMJ; 31st January 2017 at 01:06.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (29th January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017), Scottoz (30th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #149
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Know I'm a bit late on this thread but I thought I would enter some slightly different info.

I have recently finished all three books by Dolores Cannon on "Conversations with Nostradamus" which are absolutely fascinating. Dolores Cannon was evolved in past life regression and through one of her clients stumbled on the past life of one of Nostradamus's students. Nostradamus realised what was happening and give a way of of contacting him directly. As a consequence through various clients of Dolores he explained all of the future relevant Quatrains that he desperately wanted to warn our present time about. After reading the book you feel you know more of the man and the time period he came from and the way he saw the future which was mainly through a black mirror, possibly an artifact from Atlantis.

Nostradamus always emphasised that when Dolores was talking to him it was in real time when he was alive in the 16th century. These sessions were started the 1980s. This questions the nature of time.

The visions he saw of our time that he really wanted to warn us about was concerned with the third world war and the antichrist behind it. The timings he came up with for this war were the 1990s where a war would start in the Middle East being manipulated by an antichrist and would spread to engulf Europe and the rest of the world encompassing the use of nuclear weapons. Fortunately this has not fully happened yet.

So According to Nostradamus our timeline has shifted which was really his hope.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tobor Knot For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), BMJ (30th January 2017), DebJoy (29th January 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Ewan (30th January 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Noelle (30th January 2017), Scottoz (30th January 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[snip][/LIST][/QUOTE]
    On a related note, I found 16-year-old Jackie Evancho's singing of the Star Spangled Banner during the Inauguration to be hauntingly beautiful. When I posted something along those lines on Twitter, I was criticized by a stranger as having a hearing problem. I investigated and found that this was a thing, that people thought she did a bad job. I am a musician, by the way. I wondered if this was some sort of thing where point of view (or something else) affected how you actually heard the music.[/QUOTE]

Made me go and listen on that tube thingy... I must be on a diffrent timeline, because her voice sounded very operatic Scottish/ English.
    Emotions are transient, compassion is eternal.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to looking-glass For This Post:

BMJ (30th January 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), Noelle (30th January 2017), Scottoz (30th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #151
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there

I came across this brilliant article by Bernhard Guenther on the awakening process and some of the traps to be aware of.

I posted it on another thread, but it has some interesting perspectives on the Trump Presidency and timeline transitions too in keeping with this thread, so thought I would share it here too.

Enjoy, there is a fair bit to take in but it is worth it.

Cheers

Scott

https://veilofreality.com/2017/01/29...rds-awakening/
    Last edited by Scottoz; 31st January 2017 at 18:42.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Noelle (31st January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017), triquetra (6th February 2017), Unicorn (31st January 2017)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    Hi there

I came across this brilliant article by Bernhard Guenther on the awakening process and some of the traps to be aware of.

I posted it on another thread, but it has some interesting perspectives on the Trump Presidency and timeline transitions too in keeping with this thread, so thought I would share it here too.

Cheers

Scott

Thanks, Scott. Seems to be a problem with the link.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st January 2017), Scottoz (31st January 2017)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    brilliant article by Bernhard Guenther on the awakening process and some of the traps to be aware of.

Cheers

Scott

(guess-ta-ma-tion)

THE PERILOUS PATH TOWARDS AWAKENING

By Bernhard Guenther
    January 29th, 2017

[article here]

As the the cosmic energies of our planet become increasingly-infused with the contrasting expression of light and dark frequencies during this Time of Transition, many of us (whether we are conscious or not of this elevation in contrasting vibrations) are experiencing breakdowns and breakthroughs at an accelerated pace. We are being pushed to awaken – to align with the divine force. This process is bringing up anything that is not of the same frequency that our spirit is currently “downloading” in order to be transmuted. Many things are transpiring and shifting on multi-dimensional levels which lie outside of our conscious awareness. The strong currents of these galactic waves are pressuring us to ride the flow of transformation. Any resistance and/or desperate need to control this process (based on fear) can cause us to get sucked into the undercurrent and be held under, until such a time as we can get back on the wave again, i.e. learn our lessons and keep doing the necessary clearing work in order to embody the higher frequencies.

From a hyperdimensional perspective, the anti-divine, dark occult forces are operating on overdrive, trying to lock as many human beings as possible into a frequency prison (which will be heightened with the dawning of the Transhumanism/A.I. agenda, which enables “soul snatching” to occur) so as to counteract the “Divine Awakening Force” and thus ensure they do not lose their “food” source. Yet, this increase of friction and suffering has a teaching-function – as part of the evolution of consciousness – and serves as a catalyst and opportunity for internal alchemical initiation for those people who have the soul-seed capacity to truly start questioning everything they ever believed in/were told/taught by official culture. Most importantly,  it can activate an engagement in sincere self-work and embodiment practices (soul growth/integration). The choice to “answer the call” is, as always, within each Individual, and also depends upon his/her soul potential (and personal lessons), for not everyone is here to “awaken” in this current cycle (and there is no judgment around that) as we are also in the midst of a Timeline-Reality split. This is, after all, the apocalypse, which means “unveiling”, not “destruction” (and “occult”, for that matter, means “hidden”, nothing inherently to do with “evil” intent).

The Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System

Anyone who is are familiar with my work knows that I write and talk a lot about the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System (HMCS), i.e. the non-physical occult hostile forces and their mechanisms which aim to keep us spiritually asleep. To recap this phenomenon in a nutshell: humanity is not on the top of the “food chain”, and humanity is not in control of its sovereign decisions on a ‘macro’ scale. The idea of “free will” is, in many aspects, an illusion. Most of what you see on the world stage is manipulated and designed to create this “food” frequency of scarcity-fueled fear and reactivity…to keep humanity in a frequency prison, governed by forces who operate outside of our five-sensory perception. These forces work through us/others (including through the elite/controllers on a 3-D level, whom they use as portals/puppets to carry out their agenda) and distract us by projecting the shadows of separation consciousness on the wall/world stage (divide & conquer) and official cult-ure. “Government” (or any belief in external authority) is also an “archonic” creation; the perfect foundation to keep people stuck in an endless loop of conflict with each other, ensuring that we remain disempowered so as to produce all the “loosh” they require to keep well-fed.

[continued]
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2017 at 15:41.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (1st February 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), Jon-tom (14th April 2017), Jules (8th February 2017), justntime2learn (17th March 2019), Noelle (31st January 2017), Scottoz (31st January 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

"Perilous Path" is an excellent article! One that needs at least two reads. So much to highlight, but here he quotes Philip K. Dick:

"So long as the root of wickedness is hidden, it is strong. But when it is recognized, it is dissolved. When it is revealed, it perishes…. It is powerful because we have not recognized it."
    Last edited by Noelle; 31st January 2017 at 20:17.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), Bob (6th February 2017), boolacalaca (31st January 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017), Scottoz (31st January 2017), triquetra (5th February 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

29. Link to Post #155
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi there

I fixed the link, thanks for posting the full article Runningdeer.

Cheers

Scott

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

fourty-two (3rd February 2017), Noelle (31st January 2017), RunningDeer (31st January 2017)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I just found out that Ed McMahon was never associated with Publisher's Clearing House.
    When the name "Ed McMahon" comes up, the first thing that comes to my mind IS publisher's Clearing House.

Yet another Mandela effect.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), RunningDeer (3rd February 2017)

33. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    I just found out that Ed McMahon was never associated with Publisher's Clearing House.
    When the name "Ed McMahon" comes up, the first thing that comes to my mind IS publisher's Clearing House.

Yet another Mandela effect.
    Wiki:

Ed McMahon
    …He also presented sweepstakes for the direct marketing company American Family Publishers (not, as is commonly believed, its main rival Publishers Clearing House).

American Family Publishers

You may have already won $10,000,000!, although mitigated by an introductory line that stated "If you have the winning number...," led people to believe that they had already won the major prize).

b]Ed McMahon was the original spokesperson for [American Family Publishers[/b] from its start and starting in 1993, Dick Clark (who co-hosted TV's Bloopers & Practical Jokes on NBC with McMahon) became co-spokesperson with McMahon.

These claims eventually led to litigation by several states' attorneys general against the company, resulting in court orders requiring changes in the way the company promoted the sweepstakes.[5] [6] The company complied, but increased lawsuits resulted in the company, which was 50% owned by Time, Inc., changing its name to American Family Enterprises. At that time, Time Inc. took a more hands-on role in the business, filing for bankruptcy in 1998.

Competitors

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) was a competitor to American Family Publishing that ran similar sweepstakes. The two companies were often mistaken for each other, with Ed McMahon and Dick Clark, the spokespeople for AFP, mistaken for representatives of the better-known PCH.[1] PCH continues to remain in business and promote its products by means of sweepstakes.

Publishers Clearing House

In 1967 Publishers Clearing House started its first sweepstakes as a way to increase subscription sales,[9] based on the sweepstakes held by Reader's Digest.The first prizes ranged from 25 cents to $10 and entrants had a 1 in 10 chance of winning. After the sweepstakes increased response rates to mailings, prizes of[8] $5,000[6] and eventually $250,000 were offered. PCH began advertising the sweepstakes on TV in 1974. It was the only major multi-magazine subscription business until 1977. Former client Time Inc. and several other publishers formed American Family Publishers to compete with Publishers Clearing House after the company refused repeated requests by Time for a larger share of sales revenue from magazine subscriptions.

American Family Publishers and Publishers Clearing House competed for exclusive rights to magazines and for the better promotion and prize ideas. When American Family Publishers increased their jackpot to $1 million...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (6th February 2017), BMJ (3rd February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), fourty-two (3rd February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Scottoz (5th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

This is an extremely relevant article. The entire initiative could be explained using excerpts of it (which in turn contains many quotes) as a context.

What is the action plan that comes from the context of a handful of quotes?

Quote Compassion’s highest power [embodied higher love] is the only power capable of solving the maze.
    Quote If the final paradox of the maze is that the only way you can escape it is voluntarily to go back in (into it), then maybe we are here voluntarily; we came back in. Anamnesis was the loss of amnesia. You remembered your origins, and they were from beyond the stars.
    – Philip K. Dick

Quote These vibrations are transmitted through antennae incorporated in the biological unit which are tuned to the frequency of the Archons, who then reap this power and use it for purposes we cannot divulge, again stating that they accomplish a cosmic function.
    This is probably already enough context. Some of this discussion is crossing over from another thread, it's a bit hard to keep the threads from intertwining (that is after all what they ought to do if we are really getting somewhere with all of this).

Voluntarily coming back in - this is immediately evidence of a search for a different way out. The immediate desire when presented with the reality of the situation is to rebel, to fight back against the situation, but don't you think it was tried before? No one is trying to talk anyone out of anything here, but just to stop for a moment and contemplate the scale the situation has grown to, since it is really a kind of a stalemate.

Quote who then reap this power and use it for purposes we cannot divulge, again stating that they accomplish a cosmic function
    – John Baines, The Stellar Man

Of course it begs the question of what the cosmic function really is. Why can't they divulge it, and who is "we"?

Is it for a legitimate reason, or is an even better solution possible? If so, what's stopping from going in that direction instead of being stuck in this perpetual feeding cycle?

Jumping ahead to The Revolutionary Mind section,

Quote the only way out is through the descent of an [embodied] consciousness which is not the puppet of these forces but is greater than they are.”
    But what then? What does this consciousness do with itself? There are some contradictory aspects of such a long article because it draws in so many different veins of thought. Are we really able to expect that some critical mass of individuals are all able to do this entirely on their own? Is it wrong to try to help others in this process, or is it simply not right to dwell on this effort, to put too much weight on others pushing them onto the long road? Is there any way to make it easier for them indirectly, without getting too much up into their own affairs?

This discussion after all has nothing to do with one's own process of awakening, but instead, everything else surrounding that act - everything related to it but not directly about it.

The answer appears to be in the way patterns repeat themselves across different aspects of reality - not just time, but even across the dimensional/density layers. I know that the lack of concrete basis for these layers is a point of frustration at times but it is pretty central to the best possible explanation of the situation at hand and also avoiding many of the traps mentioned in the article.

The truth is that our entire vocabulary sort of stops working when the right mental vibration is found in relation to all of this - all of those words are overloaded and "used up" with a ton of baggage - "awakening, ascension, etc." these are all now sort of ruined words. The ineffable is a much safer place to keep these notions - but then, how do we describe anything related to these realms of thought?

A lot of time metaphor can work - for example, not thinking about the 1st person perspective rising up to achieve something, but instead the 3rd person perspective (which is still "you") coming down to meet the 1st person, and the perspective flipping - from 1st to 3rd. The sense of self vs bird's eye perspective is pretty much shattered - it's not a binary either/or sort of thing at all. Staying true to this mantra makes a lot of the traps pretty well impossible to fall into.

But coming back to the broader discussion, of what we are to do assuming we have achieved what is discussed here correctly - it's to recognize these repeating patterns across time and even the next higher dimension (the fractal dimension - i.e. the repetition of time-space), and to recognize how to break out of the repetition once and for all.

This would allow moving on from voluntarily coming back. The key is in understanding a key relationship between any level of reality and the one "outside" of it - how is new information passed in each direction - information that did not exist at that level before?

In more detail -

How is new information "injected" into a level of reality by the level outside of it. When, and why does it happen? How might that information provide a certain advantage or disadvantage, or is the purpose of such information really about providing an advantage in the first place? This connects strongly to the inverse -

How is new information generated by the inner layer of reality so that it can be passed back to the outer layer? Why can't the outer layer obtain this "kind" of new information some other way - why must it be obtained through the design of an inner reality? Remember that the information injected in is not new to the outer layer of reality, but this information that is generated through simultaneous simulation of parallel timelines (with interaction i.e. shifting) is.

Quote We cannot be true as long as we are expecting or wanting others to agree with us.
    This is a good bit of context that applies at several levels. The desire after all should be to suggest some notions - but hope that others arrive at a similar conclusion by their own accord, rather than expect them to agree with you.

One example could be at "our" level - that it is one thing to have many truly "awaken" (ineffable equivalent of this, not the overloaded literal meaning of that word), and to either try to convince others that we must each take this path on our own and can't help others beyond some limit, or else convince others that because we are all so deeply enslaved, we simply must do everything we can to help others because without help they are lost. Then there is the path of convincing others that our own development never really ends and so we must always continue on our own with full focus.

The example here is that all of these things may actually be in a way what keeps the treadmills looping, whether in time or fractal dimension (ascension hierarchy).

The notion that would be hoped to reach consensus on through individual realization, is that the only way out of this hall of mirrors is actually to find a common cause across all the perceivable layers and find the solution that "fits the keyhole" that spans all of these layers.

This can be done by understanding the peak efficiency with which information can be passed up and down the layers of reality and to use this effect intentionally.

This is the answer that it is hoped would be realized on one's own and not through believing the words of another - that despite the grand injustice of the situation as it stands, the only way to truly liberate all parties from the situation is to understand that the real plan of action for what to do once "awake" is to understand the nature of the puzzle in front of us all, and understand how we are each a piece of the solution to that puzzle. It is in how we "fit the pieces together" that the solution is achieved - and this puzzle and its solution truly span the dimensional/density ladder from one extreme to the other.

There is alignment, and then there is alignment along an incredibly vast order. It is achievable but it requires a great cooperation which is on such an incredibly different vector of effort than what we see around us, it is pretty difficult to imagine it possible in today's climate.

But everything can change quickly - not with the convincing of other parties through some combination of words, but simply the suggestion they ponder on this topic enough they may arrive at a similar conclusion themselves. This reality was always a puzzle of this nature, and extremely large amounts of time were left to be able to solve it - time enough for soul cycling up and then back down the dimensional/density ladder many times over.

No party at this stage really wants things to continue on as they would indefinitely. There are many different traps on many different levels interacting as a kind of single unit. Designed to hint towards a cooperative solution.

This is all a kind of a rallying - not rallying towards conflict but towards an incredibly unlikely cooperation. Understanding that the seeds planted for the simulation of one batch of parallel realities certainly must be quite similar to those which seeded the reality above that batch - so that a solution found on the virtual level could be applied on that "real" level due to the fact that the problems were so similar.

This occurs ad infinitum but it provides enough variety in the macroverse to keep things quite interesting. Things only become less interesting when the loops drag on for much too long.

Finally, as an aside, one more key quote -

Quote We have considered the modus operandi of telepathic suggestion in detail because it forms the real basis of every kind of occult attack.
    So it is evident that quite often information can be transmitted through an individual that did not really originate from their own mind or their own research. How can one tell the difference between transmission as a result of an occult attack, versus information transmitted as a result of genuine assistance? Without ability to discern between the vibrations of different streams of communication, it's easy to pile everything onto one big heap of mistrust. With researchers rarely referencing their information sources, however, we are already doing this in one way or another - we may be simply guessing who to trust. Or trusting the opinions of others.

Really this is an utterly crucial necessity - to be able to see deeply into someone based on the patterns in their communication. Without it, it would be very difficult to build momentum of ever achieving any kind of consensus when the realm of information discussed here is so far from the everyday.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

avid (6th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), CD7 (6th February 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Noelle (6th February 2017), RunningDeer (6th February 2017), Scottoz (6th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

"But what then? What does this consciousness do with itself? There are some contradictory aspects of such a long article because it draws in so many different veins of thought. "Are we really able to expect that some critical mass of individuals are all able to do this entirely on their own? Is it wrong to try to help others in this process, or is it simply not right to dwell on this effort, to put too much weight on others pushing them onto the long road? Is there any way to make it easier for them indirectly, without getting too much up into their own affairs?"

Insightful post. Thank you!

On "indirect ways," if this awakening is a wave, it seems likely to me that many more would be picked up by it as it grows larger and increases in momentum, without us pushing and pulling anyone into it. As I see it, they could be gathered into the wave in many different "indirect" ways. I noted in a another thread that my husband works in law enforcement (in Central Florida). He often picks up off-duty work at some of the theme parks. He worked at one park yesterday and was standing with one of the park's security officers. My husband noticed the security officer looking up at the sky for a long moment. My husband asked, "What are you looking at?" The security guard responded, "Chem trails. Look at them all." My husband did not know anything about chem trails. He asked me about them this morning, so I told him what I knew (and I just have a general understanding about them). Now he wants to know more.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (6th February 2017), BMJ (7th February 2017), Bob (6th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), eaglespirit (6th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), RunningDeer (7th February 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    brilliant article by Bernhard Guenther on the awakening process and some of the traps to be aware of.

Cheers

Scott

(guess-ta-ma-tion)

THE PERILOUS PATH TOWARDS AWAKENING

By Bernhard Guenther

The Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System

Anyone who is are familiar with my work knows that I write and talk a lot about the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System (HMCS), i.e. the non-physical occult hostile forces and their mechanisms which aim to keep us spiritually asleep. To recap this phenomenon in a nutshell: humanity is not on the top of the “food chain”, and humanity is not in control of its sovereign decisions on a ‘macro’ scale. The idea of “free will” is, in many aspects, an illusion. Most of what you see on the world stage is manipulated and designed to create this “food” frequency of scarcity-fueled fear and reactivity…to keep humanity in a frequency prison, governed by forces who operate outside of our five-sensory perception. These forces work through us/others (including through the elite/controllers on a 3-D level, whom they use as portals/puppets to carry out their agenda) and distract us by projecting the shadows of separation consciousness on the wall/world stage (divide & conquer) and official cult-ure. “Government” (or any belief in external authority) is also an “archonic” creation; the perfect foundation to keep people stuck in an endless loop of conflict with each other, ensuring that we remain disempowered so as to produce all the “loosh” they require to keep well-fed.

[continued]
    Awesome RunningDeer and LadyM,

This is something I have been looking at within the last year. This is part of the virus is going on in our world today. If the people are aware and stop the means of the system to feed this, that is when tyranny happens, but not to conquer completely, just enough for a parasite to continue doing the same.

When people decide living in tyranny is too much, like old Russia, they stop procreating, and the system is at risk. They Live doesn't explain what is going on into detail, however it show the messages on the surface, and there is something here hidden from us that is deceptive and benefiting from using humans. I believe there is something hidden in our reality that no one wants to talk about, especially the media or religion.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Bruno (13th February 2017), Noelle (8th February 2017), RunningDeer (8th February 2017), Scottoz (8th February 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast