Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

Quote Posted by Ivy23 (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    On Coast to Coast AM last night, Mike from Montreal related how he and his wife, in the wee hours of June 12, experienced the beginning of WW3. They watched for hours on various news channels as they talked about California and France being hit with nukes. Then when they watched the news at 7am, there was no mention, they had switched timelines. I couldn't upload the attachment of the audio of Mike from Montreal.
    Tom, I'd REALLY like to hear that. Please send it to me at bill@projectavalon.net (or if it's larger than 25 Mb, use http://WeTransfer.com). I can upload it to the server and link it for everyone.
    It's only 2mb, I sent it via an email attachment, something about timeline in the subject
    Excellent. And weirder than weird. Here it is (2.1 Mb, 3 mins 20 seconds)

I’m with Fiona on being most comfortable with believing that it was a parallel reality as well.

Thanks for the upload. Weird, indeed.

I wonder if there was a tense moment in the negotiations, because in our timeline US & N Korea signed on Tuesday 12 June, and then in the other timeline the war was on by early morning of Wednesday.

A psychic on Coast 3 or 4 years ago predicted the US would drop a nuke on CA in order to blame N Korea and start WW3. So another possibility is that is what happened on Mike's timeline that could account for the bombs flying so quickly after the summit.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Ivy23 (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just on the issue of timelines, I am starting to get a very vague and foggy understanding of how this works, so bear with me.

Taking the mainstream scientific view, for simplicity's sake, time is the fourth dimension of spacetime.

However, there is no reason to suppose that time itself can't have more dimensions than one. Some scientists seem to think it may very well be a three-dimensional construct itself.

Imagine it as a train, going along a set train track, unable to deviate from it. The people on the train would experience time as one-dimensional, since they are trapped on an object that travels in only one direction and it is impossible to get off it without killing yourself. It can slow down and speed up. It is possible to look into the future, to a certain extent, as you can see what's coming further along the tracks and you can see the past if you look backwards.

However, if you were never off the train, you would think that time is just this one direction, with no deviations, always going on just this one track. If you could get control of the train, you would come to forks in the road, where you can choose which way the train will go. However, if you can get off the train at a particular, scheduled stop, you could just walk around in any direction you like, you are no longer tied to the train's schedule and pre-determined path.

I believe that the way we experience time is like a train schedule in itself. Every once in a while, it comes to a stop and those that are brave enough, or had enough of the ride can get off and go in any direction they like. They can then collectively decide if they want to get on another train and go somewhere else or perhaps take a plane to a completely different dimension. They could just decide to wander around a bit and go into unchartered territory.

The point is, we are now at such a scheduled stop. At this juncture in time, we can choose where we want the world to go and the possibilities are endless. If we choose the correct train, or even better, get on a plane and fly in three dimensions, instead of puttering around in one, we can basically choose a much better future for ourselves. The collapsing of various timelines into one is the sign of this juncture, it is literally like a giant railway station where all these different timelines meet.

I hope that made sense.

4. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent, Chris!! It's like The Future is not set in stone....we CAN decide what our future will be & that is what is going on with this "shift"!

IMO, this is why the Book of Revelation is such a downer as people through the ages have a mindset of the "doom" coming, which enforces that "program".

Thanks, Bill, for posting the clip! It really helps confirm that we ARE in charge of our own destiny!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Chris (23rd June 2018), Ivy23 (25th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2018)

6. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Foxie your post about revelations being a "downer" gave me a good chuckle this morning. Sounds like a "trip" I want to avoid.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Chris (23rd June 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th August 2019), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018)

8. Link to Post #205
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    Just on the issue of timelines, I am starting to get a very vague and foggy understanding of how this works, so bear with me.

Taking the mainstream scientific view, for simplicity's sake, time is the fourth dimension of spacetime.

However, there is no reason to suppose that time itself can't have more dimensions than one. Some scientists seem to think it may very well be a three-dimensional construct itself.

Imagine it as a train, going along a set train track, unable to deviate from it. The people on the train would experience time as one-dimensional, since they are trapped on an object that travels in only one direction and it is impossible to get off it without killing yourself. It can slow down and speed up. It is possible to look into the future, to a certain extent, as you can see what's coming further along the tracks and you can see the past if you look backwards.

However, if you were never off the train, you would think that time is just this one direction, with no deviations, always going on just this one track. If you could get control of the train, you would come to forks in the road, where you can choose which way the train will go. However, if you can get off the train at a particular, scheduled stop, you could just walk around in any direction you like, you are no longer tied to the train's schedule and pre-determined path.

I believe that the way we experience time is like a train schedule in itself. Every once in a while, it comes to a stop and those that are brave enough, or had enough of the ride can get off and go in any direction they like. They can then collectively decide if they want to get on another train and go somewhere else or perhaps take a plane to a completely different dimension. They could just decide to wander around a bit and go into unchartered territory.

The point is, we are now at such a scheduled stop. At this juncture in time, we can choose where we want the world to go and the possibilities are endless. If we choose the correct train, or even better, get on a plane and fly in three dimensions, instead of puttering around in one, we can basically choose a much better future for ourselves. The collapsing of various timelines into one is the sign of this juncture, it is literally like a giant railway station where all these different timelines meet.

I hope that made sense.
    It is interesting that we were just discussing alternate timeliness and the negativity associated with it, as I have just been to one. No, really

I was in a foul mood and felt incredibly tired, when Inanna, the entity I channel, came to me and assured me I just needed rest and all will be well.

I fell asleep for about 2 and a half hours at a time when I would never normally sleep. When I woke up and looked at my watch it was 22:33 exactly and the date is the 23rd today. In my experience, such a synchronicity always has deep spiritual significance. I was in a lucid dream for 2 and a half hours, almost like a vision. I knew it was a lucid dream, because of how bright it was and the self-awareness I had there. It was me, but a different version of me, living a completely different life. Another sign that it was a lucid dream, which never fails me, is that the back of my head is still glowing hot. I can touch it, and it is like it has fever, but only at a particular spot towards the top back of my head. This is known as the cavity of God and connects one to the absolute. I lived about the same amount of time in that reality as in this one, while I was asleep, but let me describe the subtle differences.

The country I was living with in my family was different, definitely not Hungary. It was my father, my brother, my mother and me. My sister wasn’t there. Our house had a Spanish colonial type architecture, with a manicured lawn and a swimming pool. It may have been California or any Spanish-speaking country from Spain to Colombia. We all looked much younger, especially my father, who was in his forties, as was my mother. I am guessing that me and my brother were teenagers, but the age difference was substantial. He looked very different. In this timeline, he is blonde and blue eyed. In the alternate timeline, he had black, curly hair and brown eyes, but his face was the same as now. The age difference between us was much smaller.

So, in this other timeline or reality, I went to bed just as tired as in this one. Before I went to bed, we were doing some yard work with my father and all was well. I helped him mow the lawn with an electric lawnmower. There was an area around the pool that was difficult to access, so I just left it and didn’t cut the grass there. As I was incredibly tired, I went to bed in my room, which looked nothing like my childhood bedroom or any room I have ever seen.

I was woken by my father (in the dream, I know, weird, but that’s lucid dreaming / astral projection for you). He was angry that I hadn’t finished cutting the grass properly. I looked at the clock, which was one of those classic clock radios, with the large red LED numbers on it and it showed 21:47. I was quite shocked that my father would send me out again, especially at such late an hour.

As I groggily made myself down the stairs and into the kitchen/living room area, I felt incredibly tired, even sick and I couldn’t get myself to go outside and finish the yard work. My whole family was arguing with me and were on my father’s side. I basically stomped my feet in defiance, and said I won’t do it, it is late and I can finish it tomorrow. My father got really angry and told me I will either finish what I started or I can go find somewhere else to live. That really hurt, but I swallowed my pride and reluctantly said, Oh, Ok, I will do it.

As soon as I said that, I noticed that my left leg hurt. I was in shorts and as I looked down, I saw some sort of skin lesion on my left thigh. It really looked quite bad. My mother gave me some ointment to apply on it. My father got angry again and accused me of just faking it any trying to get out of yard work again. It all got quite heated and I was like ok, I’m going, just leave me alone. As my father turned around, I was fuming with anger. I saw my mother chopping onions (at 22:00 or thereabouts? And it was still bright out. Weird). There was an unused kitchen knife with a yellow handle right next to the cutting board. I grabbed it and seriously considered sticking it into my father. I then looked at my mother and she gave me this look that said: Do you think I never wanted to do that? It was so funny that I started laughing and my anger immediately evaporated. I woke up in this reality, looked at the clock and it was 22:33, like I said.

Now, that was the “dream” but let me analyse it a little bit so I can tell you why I think it was actually an alternate timeline, or parallel reality (probably the same thing) and not a past life recollection or just a vision.

First of all, this wasn’t the first time, Inanna has been showing me alternate realities for years, usually in lucid dreams. When this happens, I am still myself, but living a completely different life. It is usually in another country altogether, or signicant details are different. They’re usually a couple of decades in the past or future, so not far enough in time to be a previous or future incarnation. The level of technology and the clothes people wear is always a good indication of the time period.

In one alternate life, we, as in the whole family, were about 10-20 years in the future and were driving to visit our current actual relatives in Poland, when I had an accident as I was checking out the cool self-driving tech, smashing the car into a roadside shopping mall due to my own stupidity. The car I was driving was a brand new white Tesla and I was very proud of it. It did not look like any of the current models and was very futuristic. Poland looked very different, it was very prosperous and advanced, looking a lot more like today’s Japan, actually. Some of my relatives were missing or they had married different people, they were different ages in relation to each other, that sort of thing. They were wearing very different clothes and they all looked younger than today, despite this being the future. Or, it could have been an alternate timeline, were humanity was much more advanced and communism never happened. Who knows.

There was another alternate timeline where me and my whole family were living in a dirt poor, third-world country. The whole place looked post-apocalyptic and we were all literally digging in the dirt trying to find objects of value or something to eat. The whole place looked like it has been ravaged by war or some sort of natural disaster. I was only a child of about 7 and I had much browner skin than now. This may very well have been a past life, but I don’t think so, It felt like an alternate life to me.

I also experienced a life in what I then thought was the future, but it could have just been in the present, or close to it, in another alternate life. Looking back at the details, I am now pretty sure it was not on earth. It may have been the Moon or Mars. Probably the latter. The landscape was completely barren and greyish looking. At the time I was there, it was quite dark outside, but the whole landscape looked greyish and devoid of any life, just rocks basically. I am presuming the atmosphere outside wasn’t breathable, because the whole base we were in was hermetically sealed. It was just a big, box-shaped metal slab, with several levels, very basic and utilitarian-looking, with a few large windows here and there, including on the ceiling. Everything was made of metal, including the staircases. It looked like a military base, but with a mining operation attached to it. The whole place was incredibly Orwellian with very strict security and constant control. Me and a friend of mine in this reality, who I have never seen before in this life, were some sort of prisoners there and we wore yellowish-grayish looking jumpsuits with numbers on the shoulders. We were trying to emotionally support each other as we were really mistreated by the guards, taken from one metal holding cell to another and barely given enough to eat. We were both emaciated and felt really sick and hopeless. We tried to escape, but were almost immediately captured by the guards, and there was nowhere to run to anyway. I believe we were both executed after that. The guards did not wear any sort of uniform that I recognised, but it was camouflage. The guns they were holding were not kinetic (a good idea with only glass separating you from a Mars atmosphere), they looked like directed energy or electroshock weapons of some sort. Now that I know about the Secret Space Programme, it is possible I saw a current operation actually. I did not see any ships or vehicles during my time there.

So, these are just some of the alternate timelines I experienced and they were all very real. What I mean by that, is that when I was in these alternate lives, I had full memory of the life I was living there and no memory whatsoever of my current life. I was fully, 100 percent present in that life and if someone had told me whilst I was there, about this life I’m living now and told me that was also me, I would have laughed them off.

These alternate lives I experienced were all gifts of Inanna. I’m not sure what the whole thing means, but I welcome any feedback.

9. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

I just got home from an outing in New Orleans, my hometown, some one and on half hours away and when we got home there was a snake next to the car door when I got out so I am a bit rattled.

Chris, I skimmed your post but got the general impression that coincided with some vague understanding or reality that we live all these simultaneous timelines simultnaeously, but we generally only have working knowledge of one at a time. I'm not sure what is really going on here. I just have a knowing that somehow we can pop into another in a spontaneous way. Forgive me for derailing. Snakes freak me out
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2018), Bob (30th June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th August 2019), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (24th June 2018), Noelle (24th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #207
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I just got home from an outing in New Orleans, my hometown, some one and on half hours away and when we got home there was a snake next to the car door when I got out so I am a bit rattled.

Chris, I skimmed your post but got the general impression that coincided with some vague understanding or reality that we live all these simultaneous timelines simultnaeously, but we generally only have working knowledge of one at a time. I'm not sure what is really going on here. I just have a knowing that somehow we can pop into another in a spontaneous way. Forgive me for derailing. Snakes freak me out
    Sorry about the snakes. We don't have them here in Hungary, but we used to have them in the backyard when I lived in India as a child. King Cobras in particular were quite scary. Snake charmers used to come around to our place to catch cobras, that's how many there were. They would then defang them and remove their poison sacks, so they could use them in their snake charming act. It was really quite interesting.

The parallel timeline thing is fascinating. I think what happens is that we in exist in all of these simultaneously and the higher Self is the same in all of them, only the various egos inhabiting these different bodies are different. Presumably we can connect to our parallel selves in dreams and visions, learn from them and make better decisions in our timeline as a result. At least that has been my experience.

I think that also happens when someone has a dream or a vision of a really terrible future, such as a war breaking out, an accident or disaster. Then they run around trying to warn everyone about it. When the time comes, nothing happens, and they feel like a fool. However I think that was the whole point in the first place.

The Self connected them to another version of themselves, where the disaster did happen. The Self uses this information to warn the other versions of yourself in all the other alternate timelines, so you can take corrective action. This way, most disasters that are foretold, don't actually happen, because most of the time, you get an advance warning.

I think that is what happens with things like the Georgian conflict, Crimea, Syria, Iran, North Korea, where there should have been a world war breaking out by all rational criteria, but disaster is always averted in the last minute. In some cases, our timeline gets the hit first, so others can be warned, that is when disasters DO happen, but it is averted in most cases.

12. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

Sorry about the snakes. We don't have them here in Hungary, but we used to have them in the backyard when I lived in India as a child. King Cobras in particular were quite scary. Snake charmers used to come around to our place to catch cobras, that's how many there were. They would then defang them and remove their poison sacks, so they could use them in their snake charming act. It was really quite interesting.

The parallel timeline thing is fascinating. I think what happens is that we in exist in all of these simultaneously and the higher Self is the same in all of them, only the various egos inhabiting these different bodies are different. Presumably we can connect to our parallel selves in dreams and visions, learn from them and make better decisions in our timeline as a result. At least that has been my experience.

I think that also happens when someone has a dream or a vision of a really terrible future, such as a war breaking out, an accident or disaster. Then they run around trying to warn everyone about it. When the time comes, nothing happens, and they feel like a fool. However I think that was the whole point in the first place.

The Self connected them to another version of themselves, where the disaster did happen. The Self uses this information to warn the other versions of yourself in all the other alternate timelines, so you can take corrective action. This way, most disasters that are foretold, don't actually happen, because most of the time, you get an advance warning.

I think that is what happens with things like the Georgian conflict, Crimea, Syria, Iran, North Korea, where there should have been a world war breaking out by all rational criteria, but disaster is always averted in the last minute. In some cases, our timeline gets the hit first, so others can be warned, that is when disasters DO happen, but it is averted in most cases.
    It seems that a lot is being diverted right now...deep state agendas are being exposed right and left (literally and politically! LOL), and they are not coming to fruition. All the WWIII potential scenarios are being dissolved. The whole web of deception is becoming unraveled. And although cover-ups by MSM and government officials are being attempted, the truth continues to be exposed.

By consciously managing our attention and our mental resources (and integrating information from dreams, visions, downloads in meditation) we are more attuned to the truth, including potentials as perceived by our ever-deepening innate intelligence. Discernment and intuition are more prevalent.

These abilities are decreasing the effectiveness for people to lie, keep secrets, deceive, manipulate, steal our energy, or get away with nefarious agendas.

I liked the train station analogy. We are empowered by knowing we have choices. A giant leap forward from victim-consciousness. Timeline shifts and jumping around parallel universes reveal what we can choose from.

I'm less likely to "buy into" scenarios than I used to be. For example, awhile back I received a diagnosis from a doctor that I did not buy into. My mind was the authority over my life, not the doctor. If I would have bought into it, I would have chosen a less desirable timeline.

We have more choices and possibilities than we are taught to believe in.

Here's a tool I've used: "That's not my world." I've been told about certain things (sometimes in a "that's the way it is." fashion), but inside I've rejected it and said "That's not my world." Recently, I saw in the comments section that revealed some ugly scenario in a YouTube video someone else state: "That's not my world." Must be that's one way we state our choice.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th June 2018 at 08:57.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th June 2018), BMJ (26th June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), Valerie Villars (24th June 2018)

14. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

This is a fascinating story about a Biologist who entered into the multiverse during a mushroom experience only for it to manifest into his timeline later on.

Now, a few months ago I walked past one of my favourite Hippy shops (I do 4 times a day) only to find it being stripped out and workers in their tearing it apart. It is the only shop on the street and I stopped for a few seconds and thought about how I was going to miss it. The following day to my sheer astonishment it was restored exactly how it was. After days of contemplation I decided to ask the owner if she had refurbished the shop this week. She blankly responded "No."

At that moment I saw a huge owl tattoo across her chest, just after an Owl thread here ( MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...) became popular. I left the shop with an overwhelming sensation that I had experienced a time slip.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (27th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), muxfolder (28th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), silvanelf (27th April 2020), Sophocles (30th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

16. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Sunwings, I love when science and spirituality meet.

I was hesitant not sure when I first started listening but then when I saw how articulate he was, I listened. Good video for another perspective and not too long.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), sunwings (27th June 2018)

18. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Two timeslip stories briefly presented here, in Richard Dolan's interview with Kathleen Marden, broadcast on 25 June 2018. The section starts at 1:09:57.
    Kathleen tells Richard about an abductee and experiencer, a professional pilot who owned a small airport, who looked out of the window from his hangar — with his mother as a witness — and instead of seeing the airport, they both saw grassy savanna with what appeared to be grazing mammoths.

In response to that, starting at 1:11:43, Richard shares a story told by the great historian Arnold J. Toynbee, who apparently (I never knew this!) when a young man was in Greece, looking over the scene of an ancient battle, and then actually saw the battle take place.

I looked it up, and the fascinating story is recounted here. Toynbee writes of more than one such timeslip, too. Wow.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2018 at 20:48.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), Bob (30th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th August 2019), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2018), happyuk (30th June 2018), Jean-Marie (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018), Rhogar (27th August 2019), silvanelf (27th April 2020), Sophocles (30th June 2018)

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Here's a short, very well-done little video (9 mins) documenting 5 detailed cases of time slips. More than fascinating.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (22nd July 2018), Denise/Dizi (26th August 2019), East Sun (18th March 2019), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Honesty (22nd July 2018), Jean-Marie (21st July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Pam (17th March 2019), Rhogar (27th August 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

22. Link to Post #213
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

I really believe this

I have a close friend of mine who experienced a similar event.
    Out of his window, one night the park across the street from his home that was always there was not there.

Drove him a little crazy for a while.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Honesty (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), silvanelf (27th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th March 2019), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

24. Link to Post #214
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

While I was asleep taking a nap, my wife and a friend were setting up a laptop with holoform software running on the laptop, which precipitated a jump from one timeline to another. A noticeable glitch in the matrix was noticed by both of them.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), BMJ (16th March 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), DNA (17th March 2019), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Smell the Roses (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (13th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

This is a fascinating story about a Biologist who entered into the multiverse during a mushroom experience only for it to manifest into his timeline later on.
    Funny, I listened to the first sentence out of this guy's mouth and his slurred speech revealed he's drug-adled, right before hearing that he took magic mushrooms. I don't discount his experiences, but people should think twice before damaging their brains as he so evidently has done. I remember watching Timothy Leary, in the mid-80s -- he would be speaking and then .... pause for 3 seconds ... and then continue as if he didn't know he was even doing it. Scary.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th March 2019), DNA (17th March 2019), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Pam (17th March 2019), silvanelf (27th April 2020), sunwings (22nd July 2018)

28. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have come to know "Parallel" realities to be much like ours is, but much larger in scale and scope..

We live in a world that is everything all mixed in one, where our individual "bubbles" collide with others without us even being aware of it, and we look at those things as "Interactions". Yet we're all playing our own individual game simultaneously. Imagine one HUGE video game, fully immersive and interactive. We have those playing "Battleship" (The military), those playing Chess, (The royals), we have those playing LIFE, (Soccer moms), we have thugs playing grand theft auto, we have bankers playing monopoly, and it is all playing out simultaneously.. Every now and again you somehow become involved in someone else's "Game".. merely because they're all being played simultaniously.

When I think of MULTIPLE realities, I think of it as just a much broader game.. different "Levels" .. Some in those higher levels can look down into our game and manipulate it, and at some time's we can accidentally rub into their games... Whether there are doorways, or thin spots, it absolutely can happen. Each game so similar, we hardly notice that we have "leveled up" rather than moving sideways in the game. Each level, the characters remain the same, and the setting as well, except for subtle differences.. .. Yet the challenges are different..

Every now and then we may find an "Easter Egg" without even knowing it. And we skip a few levels, or end up NOTICING the framework behind the game. Or we notice the subtle differences that make each game unique. I believe at some point people watching our game, are able to reach in and give a few advantages, so we end up with the psychics, fortune tellers.. and the frauds.

I think at some point the game was so refined that individuals COULD interact with everything in it, using the mind alone.. And we are quickly progressing to that point ourselves. I don't know HOW it all works, only that we are merely scratching the surface of such things.

This is a logical way to describe what I think we're living in.. And how people can view my idea of what parallel realities are. Only they're far more profound in scope. It is a general way of seeing it.

I woke up one day, and my "Normal" life was anything BUT normal. I was walking around in a sense of wonder about exactly what it was I was experiencing.. Some of it was explained to me, but the rest was NOT...

I have been trying to discover what that was ever since I was allowed to experience it. Oddly enough I DO have a tiny little painted egg hanging up in my house. I suppose I keep it to remind me of that little "GIFT" in this game I call life.

I hope i haven't "Cheapened" anyone else's idea of what they believe this to be. I just can't help but describe it using terms that people can understand. Only I do believe it is far more profound. I just lack the proper terms to define it.

Those of us who have touched this phenomenon, SHOULD discuss such things. I think it is a clue as to our true condition here..

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2019), DNA (17th March 2019), jimbobule (9th August 2021), Orph (13th March 2019), Pam (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (13th March 2019), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

30. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Some of these remind me of a poem:

What if you slept
    And what if
    In your sleep
    You dreamed
    And what if
    In your dream
    You went to heaven
    And there plucked a strange and beautiful flower
    And what if
    When you awoke
    You had that flower in you hand
    Ah, what then?

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Indeed, what then? Perhaps Samuel had such experiences.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Angels1981 (17th March 2019), Bill Ryan (14th March 2019), BMJ (16th March 2019), Constance (14th March 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th August 2019), gord (14th March 2019), Innocent Warrior (14th March 2019), Mare (28th August 2019), Pam (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (14th March 2019)

32. Link to Post #218
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

A subjective experience and some personal observations.

I had déjà vu the other day and it came with a little more information than I usually get. The following won’t ancompass the broad context I think the OP is aiming for and it’s a big subject but here’s what I saw.

Usually, as typically experienced, I get the sense that this has happened before when I have déjà vu but this time I also got the clear sense that the situation being discussed at the time I was feeling it was now going to go off in a different direction.

My friend and I were discussing a business issue, I shared my observations and my friend made up his mind to act based on what I said. At the moment he made the decision I began experiencing déjà vu, with that I knew he had made that decision, I felt the cost of the issue so far and that it would have continued to cost as much as it already had, had my friend not made that decision. It was a surprise to me that the issue could have caused that much more loss, due to what I was aware of at that time.

With that I told my friend that I was having déjà vu, that I knew he had made a decision and suggested he stick to it because he could avoid further cost by doing so. Soon after I was told how that could have indeed happened. The inertia of the situation before this would have caused the business to continue along the line in a costly direction, quite different to what it is now.

Some questions from the OP.

Quote Has there been some kind of timeline shift?
    I think it happens any time there’s enough traction that events are expected to go in a certain direction but, due to some unexpected force, it suddenly changes direction and continues on the new trajectory, due to enough force having been applied.

Quote If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?
    One way of knowing is déjà vu.

Quote If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?)
    Shifts suddenly at the time the unexpected force is applied but unfolds slowly, observably, in due time.

Quote What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees?
    That we’re heading along a course of destruction and that there’s still time to change it. We can change it at any time, given enough force.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2019), BMJ (16th March 2019), Constance (14th March 2019), DNA (17th March 2019), Forest Denizen (17th March 2019), gord (14th March 2019), Orph (15th March 2019), Valerie Villars (14th March 2019), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

34. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Ah yes, but for me the data has indicated that we have been pushed firmly in the direction of self-destruction and we have never really been provided any chance to go any other direction.

Haven't you ever wondered why so many inventors and scientists around the late 19th and early 20th centuries were sabotaged and ridiculed and pigeon-holed into the realm of pseudo-science? Or that an army of skeptics was raised to make humanity lock itself into a false model of reality which is strongly based on particle physics, and where wave physics only supplies the bare minimum possible support to make for plausible models of reality? And that academia has now locked down itself upon this terribly incomplete model of reality, and they actually are starting to sense this because nothing new in fundamental physics has been discovered in many decades? The standard model is as far as we got.

(hint, the next big discovery will relate to octonions, sedonions, etc, and will be very much over on the side of wave physics)

Yes, we can change it, but not by continuing to blame ourselves and then clean up our act, but instead to realize what has been going on and more importantly why it has been happening.

We are at the mercy of older, more powerful entities who were around in this universe much longer than us, and who programmed themselves to behave this way before they rode in on the first waves of intelligence cascaded into this simulated universe.

The simulation runs many nearly identical versions in parallel in order to stand the best chance of generating the information that is being sought outside of the universe. This is not unlike how simulations for weather etc. are conducted.

Our consciousness can drift between these copies as our roles become more important in one copy or another. In other words, the copies of the universe operate and behave as a single whole. They are not fully independent at all. That is not the model of computation being used here (and so in this case it's very different from simulating weather, it's quite unlike any computer we have ever invented... more in this in the RV data thread.

In other words, when timelines shift for a great number of people all at once, it is because they collectively have a role to play that belongs in one part of the simulation cluster and not the other part where they were before. They are joining the copies of the intelligences already over there, who don't remember the past as being different.

Does it make sense? The RV data has all confirmed this as very real.
    Last edited by triquetra; 17th March 2019 at 08:14.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th March 2019), BMJ (20th March 2019), DNA (17th March 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (17th April 2019), Pam (17th March 2019), Scottoz (17th March 2019), Valerie Villars (17th March 2019)

36. Link to Post #220
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

A simulation is a mathematical construct. The commonality is its wave function. The time component is its particle aspect. Where and when are time sensitive. What and how are intrinsic data sets in formation - information. Who is the missing data point, often reinterpreted as a reiterative time component.

When a time function collapses, the particles reform in another configuration according to its unique wave function.

Yet in pure observational science this collapse is quantized - it has a limit of refinement. It is the residuals of the quantized collapse that results in anomalies of experience. Deja vu is such an eddy current of residual information, soon to dissolve into the whole - or not (portals?).
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (20th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 11 15 LastLast