+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Timeline shifts

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 203,917 times in 14,692 posts

Default Re: Timeline shifts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another story, this time recounted by Linda Howe, also on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

She was reporting on the very well-known British Bentwaters incident in Rendlesham Forest, which she argued from the recovered testimony of contactee witnesses was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material. (This has much in common with Dan Burisch's testimony, as many readers may know.)

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.

Bumping this extraordinary and significant incident.

Linda also told the story in her Dark Journalist interview of March 2015. She mentions it briefly at 7:12, and then in more detail at 1:15:10. I extracted the two clips, and spliced them into one:
    The entire interview is here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (14th April 2017), abmqa (13th April 2017), Andrew_K (14th April 2017), Atlas (11th May 2017), avid (14th April 2017), Baby Steps (11th May 2017), betoobig (13th April 2017), BMJ (13th April 2017), Bob (13th April 2017), Daughter of Time (13th April 2017), Desire (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), Jean-Marie (13th April 2017), Jon-tom (14th April 2017), Nasu (14th April 2017), Noelle (13th April 2017), pyrangello (11th May 2017), RunningDeer (13th April 2017), shadowstalker (13th April 2017), Sophocles (14th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 times in 422 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, All:

There’s already a thread called
    … but that was really about the Trump vs Hillary presidency, which was a huge shock to some (or maybe, to many). It had that specific focus.

I’d like to expand on this in a new thread with a broader scope. It’d address these questions, and maybe more:
    • Has there been some kind of timeline shift?
    • If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?
    • If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?)
    • If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them?
    • Are the black ops guys trying to meddle with or manipulate all this?
    • What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees?
    • If different timelines exist, how many might there be?
    • And, of course… is this a crazy topic, or do/can these things really happen?
    Something that really interests me is the predictions of Dr Bill Deagle. I find him to be incredibly intelligent. He seems to be able to store and retrieve incredible amounts of information. However, after watching the 4 hour long 2006 Granada presentation, our current future appears to be nothing like what he foresaw. What changed?
    • Has there been some kind of timeline shift? I wonder how this is possible, as each fragment of time is it's own universe. Does this mean our reality is able to be modified without creating another universe?
    • If so, how would we (or any one of us) know? I believe, as Bill Deagle has mentioned, our souls exist outside of this dimension, but inside at the same time, inside our physical vessel. Maybe we have access to part of this universal information, but it can't all be processed into the mind of the physical body. Perhaps there are limits the elites and negative forces have put in place to stop us from accessing this higher knowledge?
    • If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?) I can't remember if it was Dr Deagle or Arthur Neumann that mentioned this, but I recall one of them mentioning each reality having possible realities that may or may not lock in depending on certain events. Apologies if I am mistaken here, It may not even be either of them that mentioned this.
    • If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them? I have seen things I can't explain, whilst awake and not under the influence of any mind altering substances, where I was in a semi trance. I've seen flashes of a massive massive war. I know Putin was the leader of Russia, but I don't know who was the President of the US. It was somebody older with white hair, but I couldn't quite make it out. I saw a lot of destruction across the US, across inner Europe.. I didn't see anything else. I suppose the point is, I believe saw something that happened, but nobody else seems to, so maybe it is possible sometimes it doesn't happen to all of us?
    • Are the black ops guys trying to meddle with or manipulate all this? This is something I'm personally unsure of. There are many sources that claim they do, but I haven't personally seen anything concrete as to the exact details of timeline manipulation.
    • What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees? Will need to do more research.
    • If different timelines exist, how many might there be? What if there are infinite realities, each with infinite timeline possibilities? This is the logical conclusion I come to after receiving what people call 'downloaded' information. All of it would be extremely complex, and my guess would be that a quantum computer would be necessary to navigate space-time and the potential outcomes of the manipulation of this space time. I vaguely recall you (Bill) in an interview with Kerry talking about something called Project Looking Glass? This was meant to be some kind of technology that could foresee possible timelines?
    • And, of course… is this a crazy topic, or do/can these things really happen? Quantum theory suggests this is a very real possibility. I suppose the real question to me would be how exactly can time manipulation have an effect on our reality?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2018), BMJ (12th May 2017), Bruno (11th May 2017), Desire (11th May 2017), Noelle (11th May 2017), pyrangello (11th May 2017), Valerie Villars (12th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,561 times in 873 posts

I am bumping this for two very strange things which happened to me, beginning in December 2012, which I believe correlate to this thread. One has to do with time and the other the JFK thing.

I've not gone into detail but basically my world start becoming topsy turvy in December 2012.

Two things come to the fore. One was a broken (symbolic of time stopping) waltham railroad pocket watch I found while metal detecting. I found it on top of the ground, laying there for me to find, on purpose. By who or what I don't know. All was very symbolic during those days.

The other is a book I chose to give one of the "angels" or whatever this guy was, during my awakening. It was a book on JFK, which seems to be of some significance regarding whatever timeline we are in, as it was a monumental event in all of our lives.

Sort of like the significance of the first ever televised broadcast of Hitler's speech in the movie "Contact", which is also a major point in our collective timeline.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2018), BMJ (24th January 2018), Merry Mom (24th January 2018), Noelle (19th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many of us have multiple experiences in parallel timelines I think. Most of us however don't recognize them as such: while it can happen very often during a dream, we tend to consider it a "nice dream" or "a nightmare", depending on what happened. Personally I do remember quite a few of these experiences and I do see them as "extremely real". Something that has helped me in navigating the experiences is my fondness of traveling. A few examples to illustrate.

1.In one "dream" I was traveling by train towards Scandinavia. Coming from Belgium, I know the railroad and the European map quite well. It was cold but sunny, there was some snow. I was going north, through what should have been the Netherlands (but it wasn't...). It was an area that was located where the Netherlands "were" (in this reality) but the geography was "off", the names were not "right", the landscape was similar as to what exists in "this reality" though. While this was happening, I was very aware of what was going on. I felt as if I was in a very similar yet different time and place than "usual" (when awake). But I was not alarmed, and found it "interesting". I still have (and it happened many years ago) the feelings and emotions during this "dream". I was traveling by myself.

2.I always have been very fond of the South Pacific. In the early 80's I dreamed of Tonga, being there, and being at the seaside. It was OK, but not what I expected (not as clean or exotic as I had read about). I went to different islands, met indigenous people there, even ate the local food. In 1985 I visited Tonga "in real life" and I remembered the dream and noticed "reality was much better than the dream had been".

3.In that same year 1985 I spent several months in Fiji. Years later I dreamed about Fiji and "in the dream" noticed that this was so different from "the real Fiji" (not that Fiji was un-real in the dream, just very different). In this "dream" - which I am quite convinced about was a temporary "visit" to another timeline (while in a dream) everything in that life was "normal" and "in place". By which I want to say that everything was just as (=similar to) this life, only "different".

The above three events were not so out-of-the-ordinary. Or at least I didn't not sense it as such. There have been other parallel-timeline-experiences that were of a different nature, sometimes upsetting, sometimes of a kind of miraculous nature. Someone called me a "reality surfer" once. And maybe that is what has happened. It is all very real and when you have this type of experiences, there is no way to deny (personally speaking then) the nature and existence of parallel timelines.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keyholder For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Valerie Villars (12th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Keyholder, I think your comment about us having timeline shifts but not recognizing them as such is dead on. I remember something Laura Jadzyck-Knight wrote about in her excellent book "The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive". Basically, she talked about how our cells are receptors and depending on whether we ingest lies or truth intellectually, spiritually and physically, we either add on false receptors if we have believed lies or we create receptors for truth the closer we are to the actual truth.

If we are in alignment with truth, it is a key for unlocking all possibility. The point is if this happens, which it did in my own experience, the universe sort of screech's to a halt to allow for the flow of truth and for things to get into alignment the way it was supposed to be before we got distracted by lies, then it proceeds on in alignment with truth which is in a sense, a different timeline. It can be quite bewildering.

I don't know if I explained that properly, but it's very difficult to explain.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bluestflame (13th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Keyholder (12th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), petra (13th March 2018), pueblo (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,075 times in 605 posts

It's hard to think of time as a "line" anymore so can't really call it a timeline

If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?

I can't say that I know, but I can say that I have a very strong suspicion...

There was a point where it felt like my entire memory was kind of... compressed. It was at that point when I realized the level of orchestration which had been going on with my personal life. What really put things together for me was how Tom Montalk describes it as "clue dropping". That just took the cake for me. I've even felt like I've (unknowingly) dropped a few clues myself (but see it later in hindsight).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), Valerie Villars (13th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

You know Petra, I'm not so much sure it is orchestration as it is us seeing the clues and the patterns which were there all along. You know, overcoming the myopia we all have and seeing the bigger picture. For some, I guess, it happens in handleable stages. For some it is a more abrupt thing and when you see it compressed, you realize it is a combination of the two in some very inexplicable way.

Hey, P.S. Petra. I do love you my dear.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9