+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Time Shifts & Time Slips

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Default Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

Indeed. What is the nature of this wave? How does it propagate? How to maximize the acceleration of this propagation, or is it out of our hands?

I believe the answer is that we can indeed play a potent part in the acceleration. "Indirect" can also be interpreted as making tools available but not pushing them on anyone. Let each individual discover the value in using the tools by their own accord. Make them very easily available, always free.

One way to model things is looking at our basic biological states of vibration. This plays into the "loosh" concept. I suppose whether you believe in it or not will have a lot to do with how much credence you can give this line of thought.

Suppose it is true. What is the exact opposite of a society which generates a lot of it? A society which generates none of it? Is that the 'paradise' CD7 hints at in the Avalon thread?

How to go about generating a program to shut down the generation of it? It is a way of putting individuals into an ideally bio-aligned state, of complete internal balance.

The work individuals have to do in this regard cannot be entirely solved with outside assistance. But the process can be assisted immensely with the right tools. That is what can and will be provided.

It's not the first time this pattern of an outcome has occurred and the next steps taken are no different either. There is unique nuance in this version of reality but the other versions are similar in the most important ways.

What really matters is the generation of a key outcome, despite the incredible amount of adversity we find all around us as a result of complex patterns of dissonant energy generation interacting in ways that make the world miserable in all the ways that it is.

The 'paradise' outcome is not given on a silver platter, it is struggled for - not via direct confrontation because generally the outcome in that case is for the negative energy sources to give up on maintaining stability of their system and so they tend to destroy everything out of frustration. It is ridiculous that they have the ability to do this, but of course it only resets the loops anyway.

The real struggle is in generating the unique curveball solution that dismantles the system as it exists while offering something better to all parties involved - it is the only true exit strategy to the loops.

That is what is up on the table at this time but it is coming part and parcel with a system of achieving biostabilization which forces the proposal for consideration. It is after all unwise to remove one source of sustenance without replacing it with an even better one.

What this all implicates for the actual active members reading this, as opposed to the others who have already been addressed, is that we owe it to ourselves to achieve the kind of internal stabilization that completely removes ourselves from the equation of being an energy source for other entities. It ups the anti once it becomes evident that what works for a handful of those closest to the truth, can be adapted to work equally well for a great many of the global population.

If such a thing were to progress enough we would all see a great many things come to the surface extremely quickly.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (8th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), CD7 (13th February 2017), Flash (8th February 2017), Noelle (8th February 2017), Scottoz (8th February 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

One way to model things is looking at our basic biological states of vibration. This plays into the "loosh" concept. I suppose whether you believe in it or not will have a lot to do with how much credence you can give this line of thought.

I think a lot of people have trouble getting their head around the fact that their emotions are being farmed (loosh concept) by entities residing in the 4D realm. It kind of raises the question of how are we farmed and what is the make up of these beings that farm us.

From what I know these 4D thought beings exist in a non time realm and they need our emotional energies to survive as they exist outside of the creators light. It is an unnatural way of being for them. They have modified human biologies over a long period of time and created this human civilisation for the sole purpose of extracting as much negative emotional or dissonant energy as possible.

What this all implicates for the actual active members reading this, as opposed to the others who have already been addressed, is that we owe it to ourselves to achieve the kind of internal stabilization that completely removes ourselves from the equation of being an energy source for other entities. It ups the anti once it becomes evident that what works for a handful of those closest to the truth, can be adapted to work equally well for a great many of the global population.

I would be interested in your thoughts on this, if we achieved a state of extreme biostabilisation and we're no longer a food source for the 4D entities, what would it be like to experience an extreme state of biostabilisation whilst residing in the 3D matrix and would others that are deeply asleep in the matrix notice it (like for the rest of the global population)?

I suspect that for the person experiencing it, they would feel more connected, intuitive and linked to the 5D realm, but would other people notice this. What will it take for others to say, I want what they are having and wake up? I want out of this 3D energy slavery matrix?

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 13th February 2017 at 10:26.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), Flash (13th February 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), Noelle (13th February 2017), Unicorn (12th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

I have spent some time studying the types of individuals who generate the most of this kind of energy of all - the ones who chronically generate drama and conflict over and over and over again, who cannot help but do it, trapped in a cycle that did not begin with them, and without intervention will not end with them.

One way of looking at it more simply is the case of a single parasitic entity. That entity would attach itself to such an individual and draw from the emotional energy directly. Another way of looking at it would be a more disbursed distribution system, that would require storing that energy somehow.

Either way, it would be a good idea to study the way we get our own energy from our food. How much the history of that food matters to determine the quality of the energy we absorb.

There are easy ways to study this. One of the easiest ways is to intentionally ingest some very low quality, factory farmed meats, followed by something extremely high quality and organic. Why should there be any difference? But there is a huge difference. You can get to the point where you can tap in to and quantify the relative differences in suffering.

So if we are inclined (once we know how to tell the difference) towards sources of energy with less suffering as being better for us, how much of a stretch is it to consider the possibility that something that's kind of the opposite way around could be true for a totally different entity?

And yes, when you get to the heart of the matter, it really makes you wonder - how incredibly messed up it is that some entity could exist that "prefers" to get its energy that way, of that nature. What got them there? Would they really want it to stay like that forever? How can that be considered truly living? To dwell on generating dissonant energy perpetually.

Anyway, the timeline shifts that have occurred and will no doubt continue to occur are a sign that things are reaching a head. There are two groups that are diverging more and more from one another with each passing day. They are marked by differing travels within the timeline shifts.

There are the ones hearing the siren song to pursue their spiritual progress and pursuit of true knowledge. They are becoming worlds apart (quite literally) from the ones who continue to be mesmerized by the normalization of the factory-farm-like stratification of the world, dog-eat-dog mentality and so forth. It's not so easy for them to see the increasing difference for what it is until it becomes painfully obvious.

Since we cannot force others to realize what is happening here it is only in the acceleration and self-organization of our own progress that a real impact can be made - to make the difference so obvious it snaps them out of it.

The bottom line, in trying to stay as close to the topic in this thread as possible, is that it is incredibly improbable that timeline shifts are triggered from a level of control that is bad for us. It is fairly common in many circles to suspect the more negative way of understanding unknown phenomena first. There are other circles that seem to look at everything in an overly positive way, after all, and that is no better.

Timeline shifts are a symptom of a very, very large cog in the gears of reality suddenly turning, which it may not have for a long, long time. The reason for this level of involvement is actually because one cluster of simulation is actually closing in on an answer to the original question asked prior to running it. There is no way that some interior influence will be permitted to block the question from being answered.

Look at the surface layer around us and it seems like dark times. But look well beyond the surface layer to the deeper layers of what is happening, and why it is happening, and things are interesting indeed.
    Last edited by triquetra; 13th February 2017 at 08:53.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BBKind (22nd February 2017), BMJ (13th April 2017), Bruno (13th February 2017), CD7 (13th February 2017), Flash (13th April 2017), gaiagirl (16th February 2017), littleOne (13th February 2017), Noelle (13th February 2017), Scottoz (13th February 2017), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another story, this time recounted by Linda Howe, also on Coast to Coast AM. I do NOT have a linked reference for it... maybe someone else can find it.

She was reporting on the very well-known British Bentwaters incident in Rendlesham Forest, which she argued from the recovered testimony of contactee witnesses was a UFO visitation and landing from time-traveling future humans, in search of valuable genetic material. (This has much in common with Dan Burisch's testimony, as many readers may know.)

Interestingly, when Linda was investigating on the ground there, she was contacted personally by an elderly woman, who was intelligent, aware and articulate, and who told her that there had been an old house very near to the base where the incident had occurred... which after the incident had completely disappeared.

Not only that, but after she noticed it had just somehow vanished, she then failed to find it even on any official maps or records.

This, of course, is a local example of a kind of 'Mandela Effect', specifically connected with a very well documented ET/UFO landing that may have had a time-travel component to it. Basically, it would have been a kind of very local timeline shift... for that specific house, only.

Whether there was anyone IN the house when it vanished from our timeline, is a question that rather boggles the mind.

Bumping this extraordinary and significant incident.

Linda also told the story in her Dark Journalist interview of March 2015. She mentions it briefly at 7:12, and then in more detail at 1:15:10. I extracted the two clips, and spliced them into one:
    The entire interview is here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=D1NcWGC028I

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (14th April 2017), abmqa (13th April 2017), Andrew_K (14th April 2017), Atlas (11th May 2017), avid (14th April 2017), Baby Steps (11th May 2017), betoobig (13th April 2017), BMJ (13th April 2017), Bob (13th April 2017), Daughter of Time (13th April 2017), Desire (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), Jean-Marie (13th April 2017), Jon-tom (14th April 2017), Nasu (14th April 2017), Noelle (13th April 2017), pyrangello (11th May 2017), RunningDeer (13th April 2017), shadowstalker (13th April 2017), Sophocles (14th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, All:

There’s already a thread called
    … but that was really about the Trump vs Hillary presidency, which was a huge shock to some (or maybe, to many). It had that specific focus.

I’d like to expand on this in a new thread with a broader scope. It’d address these questions, and maybe more:
    • Has there been some kind of timeline shift?
    • If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?
    • If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?)
    • If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them?
    • Are the black ops guys trying to meddle with or manipulate all this?
    • What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees?
    • If different timelines exist, how many might there be?
    • And, of course… is this a crazy topic, or do/can these things really happen?
    Something that really interests me is the predictions of Dr Bill Deagle. I find him to be incredibly intelligent. He seems to be able to store and retrieve incredible amounts of information. However, after watching the 4 hour long 2006 Granada presentation, our current future appears to be nothing like what he foresaw. What changed?
    • Has there been some kind of timeline shift? I wonder how this is possible, as each fragment of time is it's own universe. Does this mean our reality is able to be modified without creating another universe?
    • If so, how would we (or any one of us) know? I believe, as Bill Deagle has mentioned, our souls exist outside of this dimension, but inside at the same time, inside our physical vessel. Maybe we have access to part of this universal information, but it can't all be processed into the mind of the physical body. Perhaps there are limits the elites and negative forces have put in place to stop us from accessing this higher knowledge?
    • If so, when? (Do these things morph gradually, or shift suddenly?) I can't remember if it was Dr Deagle or Arthur Neumann that mentioned this, but I recall one of them mentioning each reality having possible realities that may or may not lock in depending on certain events. Apologies if I am mistaken here, It may not even be either of them that mentioned this.
    • If a timeline shifts for one person, does it also always shift for all those around them? I have seen things I can't explain, whilst awake and not under the influence of any mind altering substances, where I was in a semi trance. I've seen flashes of a massive massive war. I know Putin was the leader of Russia, but I don't know who was the President of the US. It was somebody older with white hair, but I couldn't quite make it out. I saw a lot of destruction across the US, across inner Europe.. I didn't see anything else. I suppose the point is, I believe saw something that happened, but nobody else seems to, so maybe it is possible sometimes it doesn't happen to all of us?
    • Are the black ops guys trying to meddle with or manipulate all this? This is something I'm personally unsure of. There are many sources that claim they do, but I haven't personally seen anything concrete as to the exact details of timeline manipulation.
    • What do some of the ETs know? What have they (maybe) been trying to tell some contactees? Will need to do more research.
    • If different timelines exist, how many might there be? What if there are infinite realities, each with infinite timeline possibilities? This is the logical conclusion I come to after receiving what people call 'downloaded' information. All of it would be extremely complex, and my guess would be that a quantum computer would be necessary to navigate space-time and the potential outcomes of the manipulation of this space time. I vaguely recall you (Bill) in an interview with Kerry talking about something called Project Looking Glass? This was meant to be some kind of technology that could foresee possible timelines?
    • And, of course… is this a crazy topic, or do/can these things really happen? Quantum theory suggests this is a very real possibility. I suppose the real question to me would be how exactly can time manipulation have an effect on our reality?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2018), BMJ (12th May 2017), Bruno (11th May 2017), Desire (11th May 2017), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Noelle (11th May 2017), pyrangello (11th May 2017), Valerie Villars (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I am bumping this for two very strange things which happened to me, beginning in December 2012, which I believe correlate to this thread. One has to do with time and the other the JFK thing.

I've not gone into detail but basically my world start becoming topsy turvy in December 2012.

Two things come to the fore. One was a broken (symbolic of time stopping) waltham railroad pocket watch I found while metal detecting. I found it on top of the ground, laying there for me to find, on purpose. By who or what I don't know. All was very symbolic during those days.

The other is a book I chose to give one of the "angels" or whatever this guy was, during my awakening. It was a book on JFK, which seems to be of some significance regarding whatever timeline we are in, as it was a monumental event in all of our lives.

Sort of like the significance of the first ever televised broadcast of Hitler's speech in the movie "Contact", which is also a major point in our collective timeline.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2018), BMJ (24th January 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Noelle (19th January 2018), Smell the Roses (24th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Many of us have multiple experiences in parallel timelines I think. Most of us however don't recognize them as such: while it can happen very often during a dream, we tend to consider it a "nice dream" or "a nightmare", depending on what happened. Personally I do remember quite a few of these experiences and I do see them as "extremely real". Something that has helped me in navigating the experiences is my fondness of traveling. A few examples to illustrate.

1.In one "dream" I was traveling by train towards Scandinavia. Coming from Belgium, I know the railroad and the European map quite well. It was cold but sunny, there was some snow. I was going north, through what should have been the Netherlands (but it wasn't...). It was an area that was located where the Netherlands "were" (in this reality) but the geography was "off", the names were not "right", the landscape was similar as to what exists in "this reality" though. While this was happening, I was very aware of what was going on. I felt as if I was in a very similar yet different time and place than "usual" (when awake). But I was not alarmed, and found it "interesting". I still have (and it happened many years ago) the feelings and emotions during this "dream". I was traveling by myself.

2.I always have been very fond of the South Pacific. In the early 80's I dreamed of Tonga, being there, and being at the seaside. It was OK, but not what I expected (not as clean or exotic as I had read about). I went to different islands, met indigenous people there, even ate the local food. In 1985 I visited Tonga "in real life" and I remembered the dream and noticed "reality was much better than the dream had been".

3.In that same year 1985 I spent several months in Fiji. Years later I dreamed about Fiji and "in the dream" noticed that this was so different from "the real Fiji" (not that Fiji was un-real in the dream, just very different). In this "dream" - which I am quite convinced about was a temporary "visit" to another timeline (while in a dream) everything in that life was "normal" and "in place". By which I want to say that everything was just as (=similar to) this life, only "different".

The above three events were not so out-of-the-ordinary. Or at least I didn't not sense it as such. There have been other parallel-timeline-experiences that were of a different nature, sometimes upsetting, sometimes of a kind of miraculous nature. Someone called me a "reality surfer" once. And maybe that is what has happened. It is all very real and when you have this type of experiences, there is no way to deny (personally speaking then) the nature and existence of parallel timelines.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Valerie Villars (12th March 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Keyholder, I think your comment about us having timeline shifts but not recognizing them as such is dead on. I remember something Laura Jadzyck-Knight wrote about in her excellent book "The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive". Basically, she talked about how our cells are receptors and depending on whether we ingest lies or truth intellectually, spiritually and physically, we either add on false receptors if we have believed lies or we create receptors for truth the closer we are to the actual truth.

If we are in alignment with truth, it is a key for unlocking all possibility. The point is if this happens, which it did in my own experience, the universe sort of screech's to a halt to allow for the flow of truth and for things to get into alignment the way it was supposed to be before we got distracted by lies, then it proceeds on in alignment with truth which is in a sense, a different timeline. It can be quite bewildering.

I don't know if I explained that properly, but it's very difficult to explain.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

bluestflame (13th March 2018), BMJ (15th March 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (12th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), petra (13th March 2018), pueblo (12th March 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

17. Link to Post #169
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

It's hard to think of time as a "line" anymore so can't really call it a timeline

If so, how would we (or any one of us) know?

I can't say that I know, but I can say that I have a very strong suspicion...

There was a point where it felt like my entire memory was kind of... compressed. It was at that point when I realized the level of orchestration which had been going on with my personal life. What really put things together for me was how Tom Montalk describes it as "clue dropping". That just took the cake for me. I've even felt like I've (unknowingly) dropped a few clues myself (but see it later in hindsight).

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), Valerie Villars (13th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

You know Petra, I'm not so much sure it is orchestration as it is us seeing the clues and the patterns which were there all along. You know, overcoming the myopia we all have and seeing the bigger picture. For some, I guess, it happens in handleable stages. For some it is a more abrupt thing and when you see it compressed, you realize it is a combination of the two in some very inexplicable way.

Hey, P.S. Petra. I do love you my dear.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Angry Re: Time Shifts & Time Slips

Ever wonder why the world always seems on the edge of ruin yet it never seems to happen, despite the best efforts of politicians?

In 1989, on another timeline, WW3 started and civilization ended, according to Dr. Bruce Goldberg, based on hypnotic regression of subjects tapping into other timelines. People who were on that timeline shifted to the new timeline where the OPPOSITE happened: the Soviet Union collapsed and the Berlin Wall was torn down on Nov 9 of 1989. I first heard about this not from Bruce Goldberg decades later, but in late 1989 from a friend, whose friend in the OTO, said "we got off just in time."

On June 11 Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un signed an agreement in Singapore, ending tensions between the US and N. Korea. But on another timeline, WW3 started -- the OPPOSITE.

On Coast to Coast AM last night, Mike from Montreal related how he and his wife, in the wee hours of June 12, experienced the beginning of WW3. They watched for hours on various news channels as they talked about California and France being hit with nukes. Then when they watched the news at 7am, there was no mention, they had switched timelines. I couldn't upload the attachment of the audio of Mike from Montreal.

It really sucks being an illuminatus, all your hard work turns opposite! :-)

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), Inversion (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), jimbobule (8th August 2021), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), Justplain (20th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Miaspri (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018), pyrangello (20th June 2018), selinam (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), Sunny (20th June 2018), sunwings (20th June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), Unicorn (22nd June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018), white wizard (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,955 times in 2,108 posts

Pretty riveting concept tomkat , I believe we shifted another timeline somewhere around 2012 , just a feeling I have.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), happyuk (20th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), white wizard (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

25. Link to Post #173
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Pretty riveting concept tomkat , I believe we shifted another timeline somewhere around 2012 , just a feeling I have.
    A timeline shift around 2012 or later seems a likely scenario that would help to explain "The Mandela Effect". Perhaps that shift was somehow sloppy compared to others, thus a percentage of the population had different memories than the other.

I will stop there - this is such a "big can of worms" and I do not intend to derail the post.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), ghostrider (20th June 2018), Inversion (22nd June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), Tam (20th June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), white wizard (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

The thing most people do not realize is we shift timelines constantly based upon our personal beliefs and thoughts. I have noticed these shifts in timelines I'm on. In 2008 I watched alex Jones religiously and It shifted me into a NWO takeover timeline where the economy almost collapsed and the elites actually attempted a complete take over using h1n1 virus, which thankfully failed. I stopped watching his shows and had a complete spiritual awakening after watching Delores cannons videos on reincarnation. I looked at the world in a positive light and realized the elites weren't really that powerful but we the people are. That was 8 years ago and since then I've watched a wave of positive awakening occur that eventually lead to Trump in office. The craziest thing I realized in all these years is beliefs in this life not only effect the timelines you gravitate towards in this life but also future lives.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Caliban (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), Inversion (22nd June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), justntime2learn (20th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Miaspri (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), Unicorn (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

29. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

An additional way of putting it is that we all make decisions constantly and each decision places us on another artery or road. With all of these roads leading to different results, the DIVINE MIND has an opportunity to learn good and evil. The results travel back to the DIVINE MIND which then has learned and sends out new problems to be worked out.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Siphonemis (22nd June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    A timeline shift around 2012 or later seems a likely scenario that would help to explain "The Mandela Effect". Perhaps that shift was somehow sloppy compared to others, thus a percentage of the population had different memories than the other.

I will stop there - this is such a "big can of worms" and I do not intend to derail the post.
    Something definitely happened in 2012, subtle, but it did happen. Something good. And yes, our beliefs shift us, present, past and future. Seth and Jane talked a lot about that. We have to remember every day our own beauty, our own bliss. And it keeps going.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

dynamo (20th June 2018), justntime2learn (21st June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), Valerie Villars (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Today I found myself in a whole new blissful Heaven on Earth timeline.

Enjoyed good food, friendship, deep meaningful communication, music, and community at our local Farmers Market.

Had a little weekly prayer meeting where we called in more Light, more truth awareness, more power to expose and eradicate evil practices, and to some specific places for personal reasons.

Then, a community music event. The words to one song...

It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...

Jammin' and dancing. Feeling love. Wow!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	833.0 KB
ID:	38267

Views:	74
Size:	919.7 KB
ID:	38268

Views:	87
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	38269

Views:	73
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	38270

These new communities are all around!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th June 2018 at 04:24.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th June 2018), Caliban (20th June 2018), dynamo (20th June 2018), happyuk (20th June 2018), Ivy23 (23rd June 2018), justntime2learn (21st June 2018), mab777 (20th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th June 2018), Miaspri (21st June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018), robinr1 (21st June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), Sunny-side-up (20th June 2018), sunwings (20th June 2018), toppy (20th June 2018), what is a name? (20th June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018), XelNaga (21st March 2019), Zampano (20th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...[/B]

MM
    That is so cool, looks like some healthy, relaxing fun!
    Good for you, MM!
    I wish we had one within walking distance (not sure where we would go in the winter but we would cross that bridge when we got there, right?).
    Anyway, I must ask, what the heck is that 7 ft. long-ish, baseball bat looking thing?
    Some kind of wild wind instrument?
    I'd bet the sound coming out of that thing could be heard for a mile!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), robinr1 (21st June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    It's a new dawn...
    It's a new day...
    It's a new light...[/B]

MM
    That is so cool, looks like some healthy, relaxing fun!
    Good for you, MM!
    I wish we had one within walking distance (not sure where we would go in the winter but we would cross that bridge when we got there, right?).
    Anyway, I must ask, what the heck is that 7 ft. long-ish, baseball bat looking thing?
    Some kind of wild wind instrument?
    I'd bet the sound coming out of that thing could be heard for a mile!
    Looks like a didgeridoo -- Aussie Aboriginal instrument created by getting ants to hollow out a tree limb

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I can't say it was on the morning of the 12th, but probably was, when: I woke up, turned on BBC which runs for a half hour on a local TV station, and as soon as it came on the screen went to the white noise screen and the channel disappeared from my channel line-up on my TV. I had to make the TV do a channel autosearch to get the channel back. That week I had a lot of computer problems, problems that "can't happen" in a supposedly completely literal machine... I think electronics has a hard time keeping up with these shifts.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

dynamo (21st June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th June 2018), Noelle (20th June 2018), onevoice (20th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), wondering (20th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast