+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Betelgeuse + star X fusioned/merged, illustration of free energy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Betelgeuse + star X fusioned/merged, illustration of free energy?

As some of you might know, I have a theory that all beings at all levels merge with one or several counter bodies of opposite polarity, they become a new being of a higher vibration through a completion event.

Below is an interesting example that appears to demonstrate a fusion event taking place at the star level - two stars that merge and become one. Also black holes and entire galaxies appear to move towards fusion, therefore I am thinking that maybe a universe is the result of two bodies having merged and that our entire universe is in the process of one day completing by merging with another universe and that from this completion event a new universe is born. The fusion process appears to contain frequency acceleration within the two objects that merge and I am thinking that you might be able to harness this free energy when you understand the mechanics behind it.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th December 2016 at 00:26.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

barneythez (26th December 2016), fourty-two (26th December 2016), Inversion (26th December 2016), toppy (26th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread