+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: About the true nature of time

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Default Re: About the true nature of time

Sometimes, like in this thread, we see the power of varied insights when they are shared. There is a science to this sharing, these experiences because they are all relative to each connective difference.

The big hint, that draws us to a preliminary understanding of what is described as time, is the measure of gravity. Gravity, gravitas, gravitation, grave notions of our end.....in time.

(As a relatively primitive example..) Do we neutralize gravity by playing with opposing interconnected, rapidly moving magnetic fields? And, when we can, in these limited electro-magnetic, receptive and discharging bodies, stand (or sit, or lay down) in that powerful, yet "neutral" presence.... will we perceive a difference in our relation to time? Always.

I had a friend in the building trades tell me, in a funny yet very demanding way, to stop talking about time and space. He said they weren't real so why talk about them. He said it was annoying.

I mentioned what my friend had said to me to another friend of mine and before I could say why my friend was annoyed at me for ever mentioning time and space, this scientist friend finished the sentence with the same conclusion.

He said, with a very big and confident smile and a certain tilt to his head, that of course time and space are just constructs of the mind. Because this friend spent his entire professional career (and until he leaves his body) as a man who could not talk about those things he experimented on and learned, I took his talk as relatively more informed. It was not an answer. It was a query and a puzzle he expected me to get, and not on an esoteric level. Because I have never asked anyone to divulge anything they should not expose, for any reason, I take such prompts as part of the reason we are here now at this "time", this particular "place" in space. These threads and these posts are a big part of the resolution to an understanding, within a mental construct, of how we are part of time and beyond it as well.

There are many reasons for these discussions to happen now, as so much is in flux in this interconnected........(fill in the space....) and some of it has to do with the frequency and rhythms of gravitational fields. (Of course another part of it is the a##hats injecting frequency modulation "therapies" into the mix, but that is just a cover to prevent awareness of the galactic waves we are surfing on now.)

(As a side note: I would remind many here to open up to conversation, share and receive in your lives, outside of this electronic page. If you haven't taken the time to share what you know and have learned, you are missing out on some interesting pushes to understand many, many, many things. No one would have expected that exchange from my friend, especially in that work atmosphere. However, I would.

I would because I got over the singularity of my personage a long, long time ago. I gravitated to the core, to the time-neutral, the space-neutral property of the heart of the matter, because so much of this human experience is so difficult to take without finding a place and a time of natural solace. If we owe anything to our time here and the spaces we occupy, we owe it to each other.)
    Last edited by Hym; 31st December 2016 at 08:14.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

In my experience time and space is in a "frozen" state when the vibration rate inside of the consciousness is above the vibration rate of the density of reality. When I left my body and the timespace I was in, this process was an acceleration of the internal vibrational rate beyond the upper frequency boundary of that timespace. I was able to perceive that reality outside of it and could then see myself and that reality from above looking down on me, that person who was me who I was looking down at was in a completely frozen state together with everything else that was frozen.

This to me indicated that when the consciousness was in a higher vibration, the clock that made the reality tick had entered a suspended mode, as if everything is in a frozen state until the vibration of the consciousness is within the vibrational range of that reality.

Since it was love that was the vibration inside, love might be the frequency that determines the perception of- and speed of time, when it is within the frequency range of a particular density reality, time is now perceived and is ticking at that rate and the perception of time within that reality can vary within that reality's frequency range. Interestingly though is that eventhough less dense realities express a higher frequency range (less limited love) in absolute terms, in relative terms it is as if the perception of time slows down once the consciousness is inside of that reality, it is as if the vibration slows down - more peace, longer smoother waves and maybe less perception of time, you are more free in time and space, it no longer runs linearly, it is more a jumping between timelines.

I think that the speed of light is higher at less dense realities. Let's illustrate this mathematically:

c = C * f, where c is speed of light at 299 792 458 m/s and C is earth's circumference at 40 030 174 m and f is earth's frequency that hence becomes 7,49 Hz. The time for one period is now 1 / f, or 1 / 7,49 = 0,13 sec. When we double the speed of light we get a frequency of 14,98 Hz, the time of one period is now 1 / f, or 1 / 14,98 = 0,07 sec.

So 7,49 Hz and the time tick rate of that could be true for earth in this density, but there could be higher less dense densities where the speed of light is faster, so when you are present there time is ticking faster than it ticks in the more dense reality. To me this is supported by Einstein's theory of general relativity, the mass is the density.

C = c / d, where c is speed of light, d is density factory (lower is less dense)
    E = M * C^2
    E = M * C^2
    E = 5,9726 * 10^24 kg * C^2
    5972600000000000000000000 * 299792458^2
    E = 5,367905180523517036664e+41 Nm (or Joule)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    E = x * (c * 2)^2
    x = 1493150000000000000000000 kg

M (mass, kg) goes forever towards closer to 0 with higher speed of light.

Please note that c = C * f that Nassim Haramein used in his scientific paper on the proton scale, has resulted in high accuracy predictions at CERN, the experiment results were within the accepted scientific error margin. But it might be that this scales linearly up to the upper frequency of the density barrier, at the density barrier it might break down, maybe near the event horizon of a black hole and then on the other side of the black hole you have a different speed of light. Black holes might be density connector channels between say two densities, each density having its own speed of light. The total mass of density A might be either lower or higher than the total mass of density B and the difference might be what causes the overall gravity within a particular density. In that way gravity cannot be explained without adding additional hidden layers of reality that are there.

A formula for gravity explaining gravity between any two density points within an infinite density spectrum:

F = (M * A) / (m * a)

where

M = total mass of density A
    m = total mass of density B
    A = acceleration at density A
    a = acceleration at density B

I theorize that the speed of light difference between two densities next to each other is one of these: c or 2^2 or 2 or root (2) or PHI (1,618...) or root (PHI) or pi or root (pi). I am suspecting 2...

One idea I have is that what separates two densities is that all things at all levels have been split into a + and - version at the "lower" density. When these two undergo blending they move into a less dense density as one. So each density contains a generation of splitting/separation of everything in creation from one to two, one half becoming + polarity, one half becoming - polarity. The amount of generations/densities are infinite.

So our earth might have a twin earth in say another universe in our same density. When the two universes merge, the earths collide and become a greater more true representation in a higher less dense density. Similar to a human body having a human spirit/consciousness/being but with a representation in the physical domain, earth might have something similar.

Gravity might at its core be the first generation of separation, the two parts accelerate towards each other to complete a cycle, each cycle performing a true - false - true pattern. All information present in a cycle is fed back into one and becomes part of the separation instructions for the next cycle. The amount of information in one continuously grows forever, which describes the infinite life of the living being of all that is - like an infinite cosmic breathing. So it might be that everything separates and merges/completes in new more rich ways in cycles forever.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 31st December 2016 at 16:28.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016), Noelle (3rd January 2017), Stephanie (31st December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    What do you suggest then? Seems once we leave this life we might/will ? understand much more? It just worries me that it just seems so out of our hands for now. But I guess I will have to wait for my passing of this life to know a bit more.
    To quote myself from the Here & Now thread a few weeks ago:
    Quote The New Electromagnetism videos of Robert Distinti, Electromagnetism Foundation Series Playlist, provide the best quantitative, experimentally verifiable, consistent, and useful (for actually making things that work) theory that models how static, moving, and accelerating electrical charges effect each other, and of their "magnetic" (due apparently to accelerating charges in the ether) effects, that I know of.
    However, that's not a very helpful recommendation for most readers. Distinti is an electrical engineer with 30 years of experience, and he is very comfortable with higher mathematics, Maxwell's equations, and the various other main stream theories of our time involving electricity, magnetism, current, voltage, charge, fields, antennas, force, mass and such. He's rewriting Maxwell's work, from the foundation up, with the necessary associated new mathematics, in a way that has not been done (at least not in public view) in a century, since public physics got side tracked on the detours of relativity and quantum mechanics.

I don't have a good recommendation for most readers, other than perhaps rolling your eyes in dismay at those who provide such essentially unhelpful answers as I've just done .
    Thank you Paul, I will make a real effort to read it and understand, because this subject is very interesting and at the same time puzzling to me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Wired has published an interesting scientific article about research into the true nature of time.

Scientists are basically scratching their heads, but they think that in absolute terms time does not exist, but that it might be a more gravity centric local phenomena with relative implications, e.g., relative to the point of observation and they are a bit clueless when it comes to the "birth of time".

https://www.wired.com/2016/12/quantu...witter#slide-1
    I have not yet read the article, but will do so tomorrow when I have more time.

I don't understand exactly why so many people struggle with the concept of time, while as far as I can see, time is pretty simple to explain.

Matter in motion creates that which we call time.
    It is the third aspect of existence (consciousness) that registers this matter in motion and experiences the time aspect.

Perhaps people get confused over this when they sit still in a room where motion seems absent and then think: "Hmm, I still experience time, but there is no motion".
    They are wrong though. Matter is still in motion even under their very nose... and in it for that matter.

Of course, from the point of the observer, matter may appear to be in motion or not, always relative to other matter, but this takes away nothing from the matter in motion in general.

So time is simply that: Matter in motion, observed by consciousness.
    Last edited by Eram; 31st December 2016 at 17:45.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016), Mercedes (31st December 2016), WhiteLove (31st December 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

TIME does not exist:

Julian Barbour, visiting professor at the University of Oxford and the author of The End of Time, addresses the question, Does Time Exist? Barbour explores the history of scientific thought on the concept of time and presents his own interpretations of what time is.

My own idea: we know three dimensions of space and add one dimension as Time.
    We can also add another dimension instead of TIME, namely SIZE. Now you can imaging TIME/SPACE as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vissenmotion.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	436.6 KB
ID:	34767

This is a static picture, but has all information of the movements in it. Each 'motionpicture' is smaller or larger then the previous one. In my ideas matter shrinks and consciousness, the Observer, expands (it's view gets a larger range).

It is complex because 'Matter' is also conscious, but it's viewing range is extremely small. We have also been in that state long ago..

Time is always fascinating

To explain it you need always many words, pictures, animations and knowledge of previous steps. For example: knowledge of holographic interference patterns and other resonating and interfering vibrations:

1:1.5, Is this why the pentagram should be drawn in this sequence by the Wicca's? There is also a second differential speed for this figure. I suggest to explore more speeds 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, etc.
    See what platonic figures you get.

EDIT
    Here are some interferences:

red speed counterclockwise : green speed clockwise

1 : 1 -> 2 (line)
    1 : 1,5 -> 5 (pentagram)
    1 : 2 -> 3 (triangle)
    1 : 3 -> 4 (square)
    1 : 5 -> 6 (hexagram)

Then make it 3D.

So far some of my findings in my quest for understanding the Universe.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 31st December 2016 at 20:52.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Eram (31st December 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Wired has published an interesting scientific article about research into the true nature of time.

Scientists are basically scratching their heads, but they think that in absolute terms time does not exist, but that it might be a more gravity centric local phenomena with relative implications, e.g., relative to the point of observation and they are a bit clueless when it comes to the "birth of time".

https://www.wired.com/2016/12/quantu...witter#slide-1
    I have not yet read the article, but will do so tomorrow when I have more time.

I don't understand exactly why so many people struggle with the concept of time, while as far as I can see, time is pretty simple to explain.

Matter in motion creates that which we call time.
    It is the third aspect of existence (consciousness) that registers this matter in motion and experiences the time aspect.

Perhaps people get confused over this when they sit still in a room where motion seems absent and then think: "Hmm, I still experience time, but there is no motion".
    They are wrong though. Matter is still in motion even under their very nose... and in it for that matter.

Of course, from the point of the observer, matter may appear to be in motion or not, always relative to other matter, but this takes away nothing from the matter in motion in general.

So time is simply that: Matter in motion, observed by consciousness.
    this is why the time thing confuses me. my question. if matter in motion, observed by consciousness is time, what is motion, observed by subconscious? I know only of my own understanding of things such as conscious and subconscious. my subconcious misses nothing, yet my concious misses much. I cannot grasp the science of this time thing. Perhaps some one could clarify this for me. Thank you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Snoweagle (1st January 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Referring to the link at wired dot com of the OP:
    Quantum Gravity Research Could Unearth the True Nature of Time
    . . . has embedded links to the following:
    Theoretical insights: Evolution without evolution: Dynamics described by stationary observables. Subscription article access, with following abstract:
    Because the time parameter in the Schrödinger equation is not observable, energy apparently obeys a superselection rule in the same sense that charge does. That is, observables must all commute with the Hamiltonian and hence be stationary. This means that it is consistent with all observations to assume that any closed system such as the Universe is in a stationary state. We show how the observed dynamic evolution of a system can be described entirely in terms of stationary observables as a dependence upon internal clock readings.
    http://journals.aps.org/prd/abstract...ysRevD.27.2885

Experimentally Demonstrated: Seven page pdf detailing the experiment and the science around the project:
    Time from quantum entanglement: an experimental illustration

The Amplituhedron: A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics:
    Quanta magazine A jewel at the heart of quantum physics/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

bobme (2nd January 2017), i/o (1st January 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

It is worthwhile to note that, in terms of physics, we are dealing with absolutes.
    The statement "Time does not exist" is eye-catching and on the level of macroscopic reality to say that is true is absurd.
    Time exists at the stance of the physical world -from where the observer must be to make these observations- as positions of objects relative to each other.

As it pertains to the level of reality within the physical, time is resonant frequencies in relation to differing resonant frequencies; equivalences in wave particle "groupings" and variances between them. We cannot in absolute terms call this time, we do not exist on this level of reality, what we can do is assign the result of these resonant equivalences and variances a name: Electromagnetism.

-Here we have a frame where we can fit the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces, once specific conditions are met.

My understanding is GEM theory is a take on "quantum gravity" -a key point in the relativity-quantum theory disconnect- that assigns gravity to a characterization of the field owing to an EM-driven gyroscopic "resonance" affect.

This fits with my take that the field "builds" into matter in accordance to what I call the Law of Probabilistic Propagation and Probabilistic Collapse and macro-scale gravity (Relativity) is then the continually propagated effect of the collapse characterized in GEM theory which itself gives eventual rise to a gravitational force sufficient to form atoms into molecules.

At the level of the "process" that is the field collapsing into physical reality, described in bold in the last sentence, we have what is observed as Strong and Weak Nuclear fields.
    This is an aftereffect; where the only force is Electromagnetism, and Strong and Nuclear Forces are the result of EM's "Probabilistically Collapsed and Propagated" effect on the field.

Consciousness is a fixture of the field at large, subject to the Law of Probabilistic Collapse and Probabilistic Propagation, giving eventual rise to sentience.

I worked up the framework for this stance here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...11#post1070611
    Last edited by boutreality; 4th February 2017 at 11:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2