+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keshe Foundation 2017

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Keshe Foundation 2017

Hello all, one of the main reasons I came into this Project is the fact that it is the first site that as far as I have seen that mentioned the Keshe Foundation. I am interested in this and have friends on the continent that are very active within the Foundation. Can anyone here enlighten me to the fact why there appears to be little or no interest in the UK, esp. in Scotland, where I live and have done so for over 30 years. With kind thanks, René.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RenetS For This Post:

aranuk (3rd January 2017), Art (3rd January 2017), Ashy67 (3rd January 2017), Deega (2nd January 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2017), jaybee (3rd January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2017), toppy (3rd January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Default Re: Keshe Foundation 2017

Quote Posted by RenetS (here)
    Hello all, one of the main reasons I came into this Project is the fact that it is the first site that as far as I have seen that mentioned the Keshe Foundation. I am interested in this and have friends on the continent that are very active within the Foundation. Can anyone here enlighten me to the fact why there appears to be little or no interest in the UK, esp. in Scotland, where I live and have done so for over 30 years. With kind thanks, René.
    Welcome, René. I moved this thread from the Forum Technical Q&A forum to the Free Energy & Future Technology forum, where most of the discussion of Keshe's work is going on.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2017), gord (3rd January 2017), Johnny (3rd January 2017), toppy (3rd January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

There is to my knowledge no evidence of anything that works in practice in regards to the Keshe foundation. If you would collect all statements they have made and play them, you would notice a pattern where tons of promises are made for break through technologies that are to be released within a few months, it has been like that for years now. The promises include things like levitating cars...

Here is a demo showing how it is in practice...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th June 2019), Ashy67 (3rd January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (3rd January 2017), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2020), unearth9 (2nd January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by RenetS (here)

hiya ---

from what I can tell interest in the UK is sporadic and I don't think there are any actual groups as such -

not sure why that is, perhaps I just haven't heard of any -

I think there are interested people dotted around but it looks like no one has taken the plunge to offer the leadership
    and get a group or anything organised together ..?

Don't know if Face Book groups are your cup of tea but there's a good one called The Golden Age of GANS and you may
    be able to further your enquiry there (there are a few groups related to the subject on FB)

Alekz, who is a big part of the Keshe Foundation used to live and do his research + experiments in London and now he is financed by
    the KF and is doing teaching and spreading the knowledge full time in Nigeria - where he comes from originally -

Mr Keshe loves and admires Alekz very much and so does everyone -

As you probably know M T Keshe is particularly passionate about helping the people of Africa -

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Johnny (3rd January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread