Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "Eat more MEAT" - but it is "meat" from PLANTS, not animals

1. Link to Post #41
    Germany Avalon Member
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Default Re: "Eat more MEAT" - but it is "meat" from PLANTS, not animals

Me and my wife are both decade-long vegetarians (we also rarely eat dairy products and eggs) and we don't have any meat cravings. Our plant-based cuisine is so rich and tastes so good we don't miss the animal-based food. We also feel good, light and healthy. We don't take any supplements like vitamin B12, iron, etc. We also try our best to use only organic ingredients.
    We have not given up the meat for animal welfare reasons but for spiritual reasons since we don't want to have any part of the suffering animal soul in us.
    Therefore we are not looking for meat replacements like the ones developed by Beyond Meat. Interesting subject though.
    Thanks.
    Cristian

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris411 For This Post:

Akasha (5th January 2017), Bob (5th January 2017), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2017), Noelle (5th January 2017), TargeT (6th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Unfortunatley first thing I noticed is nothing is organic. Every product contains yeast extract which is a type of MSG. Canola oil in most.
    Heres my recipies for meat alternatives that are made with whole foods. Some do contain eggs though.

If you want 'beef' crumble take tempeh and pan fry it with oil and onions...then spice according to dish whether pasta or tacos etc...

If you want a 'beef' patty, mix black beans, shredded veggies like carrot and zuchini, shredded red beet. Blend an egg or two with half an onion, and any other spices you like. mix in wheat or rice flour and mix all together slightly smashing the beans. Pour a little oil and fry in a cast iron.

For "chicken" mix together flour, eggs, salt and spices of your choice into a very goopy sticky texture. Then pull off small bits and drop i to boiling water. They cook really fast. Then after they are drained fry them in a bit of oil and use in place of chicken.

You want some chicken wings? Dip strips of tofu into flour and deep fry, you could also bake i suppose, when finished smother in a mixture of 50/50 tobasco/butter

Cravin bacon? Use either young fresh coconut or japanese eggplant(the long thin bright purple). Slice into strips and fry them add salt, pepper and some spring onion.

Where did you determine that (webpage or image off the package):
    • "nothing is organic",
    • who's product, and
    • where specifically does it say that?
    • Where does it say MSG is added?

Organically grown (if that is the issue being pointed out) does not necessarily mean that there are not contaminants present, just that fertilizing is different, pest treatment is different.. NON-GMO is important, probably more-so important than "certified organically grown"..

Salts or flavorings, additives that you listed in your recipes may not be "organically grown"; so just saying, a generalization does not really convince me that any product is good or bad..

I did see a listing of the ingredients in the "The Impossible Burger" by a company different than the OP post 1 listing.. but I didn't see you specify that it was the "Impossible Foods" company product line.. (clarification please).. https://www.impossiblefoods.com/faq/

In this thread we are focusing on the startup "Beyond Meat" - I am curious how their product compares with my favorite organically raised and humanely processed buffalo burger. Of course getting into recipe's is wonderful ! What results we all have had with competing products, with veggie protein products how our reactions have been. I am interested in all that.

I don't like the cost or taste of feedlot harvested cattle or pigs, chickens, turkeys, nor farm raised fish, nor the taste of those products. Finding healthy alternatives with properly digested protein without any allergic reactions or phytoestrogens certainly is a goal.
    Here is the ingredients list for the "beef" burger from beyond meat
    INGREDIENTS
    Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Water, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Succinic Acid, Acetic Acid, Non-GMO Modified Food Starch, Cellulose From Bamboo, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Beet Juice Extract (for color), Ascorbic Acid (to maintain color), Annatto Extract (for color), Citrus Fruit Extract (to maintain quality), Vegetable Glycerin.
    Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut Oil).

I got the msg from the yeast extract, as it is a type of "hidden" MSG. Here is a list of ingredients that are essentially msg:
    Hidden Names For MSG And Free Glutamic Acid:

Names of ingredients that always contain processed free glutamic acid.

Glutamic Acid (E 620)2
    Glutamate (E 620)
    Monosodium Glutamate (E 621)
    Monopotassium Glutamate (E 622)
    Calcium Glutamate (E 623)
    Monoammonium Glutamate (E 624)
    Magnesium Glutamate (E 625)
    Natrium Glutamate
    Yeast Extract
    Anything hydrolyzed¯
    Any hydrolyzed protein¯
    Calcium Caseinate
    Sodium Caseinate
    Yeast Food
    Yeast Nutrient
    Autolyzed Yeast
    Gelatin
    Textured Protein
    Soy Protein Isolate
    Whey Protein Isolate
    Anything protein¯
    Vetsin
    Ajinomoto

Source: http://www.hungryforchange.tv/articl...ck-your-labels

There is also canola oil in all the products I looked at. http://www.naturalnews.com/043948_ca..._food_bar.html

I think a lot of vegetarian alternative foods are better for the planet, than a steak, but not better for our bodies.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), Chanlo23 (10th January 2017), Desire (10th January 2017), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2017), onawah (8th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks for that research, I will bring this up with the CEO of Beyond Meat and then ask "how come" ?

Quote from @Zionbrion

INGREDIENTS
    Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Water, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Succinic Acid, Acetic Acid, Non-GMO Modified Food Starch, Cellulose From Bamboo, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Beet Juice Extract (for color), Ascorbic Acid (to maintain color), Annatto Extract (for color), Citrus Fruit Extract (to maintain quality), Vegetable Glycerin.
    Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut Oil).

I got the msg from the yeast extract, as it is a type of "hidden" MSG. Here is a list of ingredients that are essentially msg:
    Hidden Names For MSG And Free Glutamic Acid:
    My "ingredient questions" to the CEO (and the rep that contacted me) would be on the 'hidden' MSG.

The celluloses don't appear to be anything really different than other plant fibers. The Expeller Pressed Canola Oil seems to be rated well. http://digital.bnpmedia.com/article/...0/article.html

the Review of the oil:

Quote Non-GMO Canola Oil

As consumers become increasingly aware of the significant health impacts of the oils they use, non-GMO expellerpressed canola oil is recognized as one of the healthiest options available.

Viterra is producing and marketing the first canola oils in North America to be verified by the Non-GMO Project. Viterra’s Non-GMO canola oils represent a new wave of natural product demand from leading food manufacturers and distributors. Viterra is committed to delivering healthy foods, tailored to meet the preferences of its customers. They have received Non-GMO Project Verification for their Non-GMO and Non-GMO Omega-9 (high oleic) expeller-pressed canola oils. Viterra’s customers are able to label their food products as made with all-natural, non-GMO, expeller-pressed canola oil. This labeling focuses positive attention on the ingredients list.All-natural, expeller-pressed non-GMO canola oil offers higher stability than typical commodity canola oils, allowing for longer fry times and greater shelflife.—Viterra Inc., www.viterra.com/canolaoil

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I took a look at a review by "My Healthy Dish" http://myhealthydish.com/beyond-burger-review/ to see if they were worrying or concerned about the "Yeast Extract" November 2016

Above is how the reviewer served her "burger".

Quote Before I jump into my Beyond Burger review I want to say that for the past few months I’ve cut most meat out of my diet. It was a personal choice because of my love of animals and my concern for how harmful the meat industry is to our planet. I’m don’t identify myself as a pescetarian, vegetarian or vegan because I’m not.

There are days where I try very hard to be vegan, days where vegetarian is easier and weekends when my parents make my favorite seafood noodle dish that I dig in. Then there are the rare occasions where I eat meat because I’m at an event and the menu is what it is. With that being said, I do miss meat and crave it at times, especially my In-and-Out cheeseburgers.

A few weeks ago I came across a review about a plant based burger called Beyond Burger. The reviewer was raving about it and said it was life changing.

I then did a little more research on it and read about a restaurant that offered the burger for one day and sold out within a few hours. This was enough for me to contact the company and get a sample myself to try.
    Her comments about the Preparation Steps:

Quote Look – It looks pinkish red similar to ground beef.

Smell – when first opening the smell wasn’t that pleasant, but no more unpleasant than smelling raw meat. When I started cooking, it had a smell similar to cooked spam.

Touch – Firm, moist and spongy when first opening the package.

Cooking – I followed the instructions that came with the packaging with a few slight moderations. I did cook it on both sides for 3 minutes, but because it was so thick I covered it with a lid to cook more evenly. I added 1/2 tbsp. olive oil to the pan, but I don’t think you need to since it already has oil. It came out medium well.

Texture – It was slightly crispy on the outside because I seared it on the outside on high heat and then cooked it on medium heat. It was still juicy on the inside.
    And her review of taste, she also asked her "cave man meat eating husband" to review such as well:

Quote Here is the moment you guys have all been waiting for. How does it taste? I made the burger how I would prepare any of my burgers with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard and on a sesame bun. Well I must admit, I was very skeptical about it and a little hesitant on taking the first bite. My husband and I even played a game of “you first” and “no you first.” I took my first bite and was shocked at how much it tasted like a regular cheeseburger.

So excited, I made my husband take a bite and he was surprised too about the similarities.

In fact, he asked for another bite and then ended up eating half my burger. This is coming from a die hard cave man and meat eater.

We both agreed that if we were just served the beyond burger and was not told it was plant based, we would never have question it wasn’t meat.

So, is it better than a In-and-Out cheeseburger? Um, No.

Does it satisfy my craving for a burger, yes! Does it taste like a normal burger?

Yes!!! It’s so similar to meat, that I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it for my die hard vegetarians who are repulsed by meat.

Overall, I still think the Beyond Burger is a great alternative for everyone not just vegetarians. We all can benefit from cutting some meat from our diets, even if it’s swapping the occasionally burger for a plant-based one.

7. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote As consumers become increasingly aware of the significant health impacts of the oils they use, non-GMO expellerpressed canola oil is recognized as one of the healthiest options available.
    Why did we give up on coconut oil.. that stuff is nothing short of magic!

Quote So, is it better than a In-and-Out cheeseburger? Um, No.
    Uhh... they can't beat a dirt cheap fast food place?

Until that happens this will remain a niche market for the "conscious objectors".
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), Holly Lindin (3rd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I took a close look at GLUTAMATES and the artificial MSG, or MonoSodiumGlutamate..

Glutamates are in foods, naturally. It's part of the natural flavoring plants have for their "foods use" quality to get them to be consumed.

Beyond Meat products don't use MSG. A natural yeast (going to try to get the name) provides the taste sensory stimulation - Glutamate is itself a neurotransmitter.

I mentioned earlier "pea protein" has a "yuck factor", the natural glutamate content is minimal.

That being said, there ARE people sensitive to GLUTAMATES and get what appears to be a hypersensitivity reaction.

I am certainly sensitive to MSG - and I am very sensitive to certain types of Avocado (Avocado: just ripe and Avocado: soft, mashable) - http://reclaimyourhealth.com.au/food...nd-glutamates/

GLUTAMATE is even part of the brain.

Everyone is susceptible to the toxic effects of glutamates. http://www.alive.com/health/all-glut...created-equal/

Glutamate is the most common neurotransmitter in the brain; that is, it is responsible for transporting chemical signals from neuron to neuron. To do this job, glutamate is rapidly released in minute quantities and then rapidly re-absorbed. If there is a high level of glutamates in the bloodstream, glutamate can enter the brain and cause the neurons to misfire, causing physical and psychological problems. That is the issue with eating certain food which are high in natural glutamates.

Glutamate is found in many foods in a natural protein-bound form. It is important in the enjoyable flavor of tomatoes, aged cheese and mushrooms.

It is most notably found in a seaweed sauce used for centuries in Japanese cuisine, and it is from this seaweed that monosodium glutamate was first purified and identified as the active ingredient which gave the seaweed its potency. That was the "background" of MSG development.

And SEAWEED is natural and is not a GMO.. Interesting eh?

Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, or hydrolyzed plant protein, includes up to 20 percent free glutamate and aspartate. I did not see "hydrolyzed vegetable protein" listed in the Beyond Meat product.

So then, what is the YEAST EXTRACT that is in Beyond Meat, and WHY is it used?

Yeast extract is a natural ingredient composed of a variety of amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals and is rich in high-quality proteins. It is a rich blend of natural components that its basis - fresh yeast - delivers. Although yeast extract is not made up of any animal ingredients, the taste is similar to that of a meat bouillon. This is because many of the same taste giving amino acids are present in both yeast extract and meat bouillons.

In other words, the "meat flavor" comes from the yeast extract, and that it is not MSG, it is not an excessive source of GLUTAMATE.. interesting..

Quote [..] yeast extract has been used as an ingredient in food products for approximately the past 50 years.

However, the basic ingredient for yeast extract, the fresh yeast, has been used for thousands of years to make bread and beer.

Combining ingredients and influencing taste is what cooking is all about.

Yeast extract not only adds taste, but also brings out and balances flavours in products, just like herbs and spices do.

That’s why today, yeast extract is a very popular and useful ingredient in food production.

People living in the UK or Australia have heard about yeast extract already – it is popular to use it as a spread on sandwiches.
    How is Yeast Extract made?

Quote Yeast extract is made from natural bakers' or brewers' yeast. First sugar is added so that the yeast can multiply. Then enzymes in the yeast break down the proteins present in the yeast into smaller components and make the cell walls permeable. This process is called autolysis. Finally the components present in the yeast cell – the yeast extract – are separated from the surrounding wall and dried.
    That doesn't sound any more toxic than having a good beer. http://yeastextract.info/yeast-extract/how-it-s-made

Quote Valuable proteins, amino acids, vitamins and minerals from the yeast cell remain present inside the yeast extract.

In simple terms, yeast extract contains all the natural components of the yeast cell without the surrounding cell wall.

Finally, the yeast extract is concentrated into a paste or a liquid in a gentle evaporation process at around 60 degrees Celsius or all water is evaporated through a spray drying process.

The final product is then ready to be transported to food producers who use the ingredient to season their products.

10. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote As consumers become increasingly aware of the significant health impacts of the oils they use, non-GMO expellerpressed canola oil is recognized as one of the healthiest options available.
    Why did we give up on coconut oil.. that stuff is nothing short of magic!

Quote So, is it better than a In-and-Out cheeseburger? Um, No.
    Uhh... they can't beat a dirt cheap fast food place?

Until that happens this will remain a niche market for the "conscious objectors".
    Naw the coconut oil is in there.. Just that the expeller pressed canola oil is added too.

I suppose lot's of folks crave White Castle burgers, for the special flavor they have. Me, tallow has never been a thrill.. Maybe ghosts from too many past lives having to eat candles in UK in the old days - - http://candles.org/history/

Quote Most early Western cultures relied primarily on candles rendered from animal fat (tallow)
    from mutton and beef renderings...

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Yeast extract has been available for over a century under its most common trade name - Marmite.
    Last edited by Akasha; 7th January 2017 at 17:13.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bob (7th January 2017), Chanlo23 (10th January 2017), DeDukshyn (1st February 2017), RunningDeer (29th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So I went to Whole Foods today and picked up a package of 2 Beyond Meat burgers - here is my review

The packaging appears a bit overkill, cardboard outer box, and a plastic molded box inside with separation parchment like paper keeping them from sticking to the shipping box. There is airtight sealing plastic. Opening it and taking a wiff, it was reminiscent of a seasoned veggie product, but not too much of a hint of meat.

Two 4 ounce patties in an 8 ounce package. Price at Whole Foods, $5.99. Kept frozen, with an expiration date 9 months ahead (sell by date or best used by date).

The texture appeared to be a meat patty well formed, and staying together well.

I used a quick light spray of olive oil and then preheated the pan, placing the two burgers in.

They were heated at 3 minutes per side, and then the temperature was checked (Beyond Meat suggests 165 degrees F with a meat thermometer test, it was that temperature after cooking as described).

They can easily overcook, and Beyond Beef suggests monitoring for overcooking which if such happens will tend to "toast" some of the edges.

I chose to use a natural grain bun, with some melted cheddar, with tomato slices and bread and butter style pickle on the side. No salt or other flavoring was added to the burger.

The aroma was quite like a good burger, not cow, not buffalo. But a type of "meat". No offensive aroma.

First bite - wooww.. The texture is just like a good patty. The taste is not salty, not MSG like (no sensory overload). No aftertaste, but a sensation of a really good "food" physically, and can I say, "spiritually" satisfying? No sense of a previous animal life was present, no memory of all that..

One burger plus the tomato and pickle and bun allows a very satisfying feeling. No overload bloat feeling, no allergy reaction, no MSG reaction.

There is a pleasing 'mellow-ness' about an hour after eating. No reflux, no "heavy oil" sensation.

Comparison to beef, for me no "tallow" smell or taste. But no "buffalo" like gamie-ness..

Expense is like eating out for a burger.. A bit more expensive than lean beef, but definitely worth the experience if one wants to have a weight-loss concept, without any animal fat.

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

We love the beyond meat products.We just tried the "Beyond Burger" and I have to say it is the closest thing to a burger we have tasted.Even my son the carnivore liked it!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

Akasha (29th January 2017), Bob (30th January 2017), RunningDeer (29th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cecilmeyer (here)
    We love the beyond meat products.We just tried the "Beyond Burger" and I have to say it is the closest thing to a burger we have tasted.Even my son the carnivore liked it!
    I think if you write them, they have like a 5$ discount coupon available for doing a survey. I'm still liking the product.. Haven't found their 23 gram sized super burger yet locally tho.. Just the 20 gram Beyond Burger. I have to drive about 20 miles to get these; for groceries that is a bit of a haul.. a better stock closer would be nice.

17. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Useful thread Bob, I can't wait to try a 100% veg Big Mac.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bob (30th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Useful thread Bob, I can't wait to try a 100% veg Big Mac.
    What's interesting, the "secret sauce" isn't needed with this burger.. I was really concerned about MSG being in there, but the yeast extract is just that, yeast extract, and not a hidden form of MSG..

20. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    ..... I have to drive about 20 miles to get these; for groceries that is a bit of a haul .....
    If only they were only 20 miles away from me!!!!!!

It's probably going to be several years before their distribution reaches eastern Europe.

Jealous.
    Last edited by Akasha; 1st February 2017 at 21:09.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bob (30th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I just had this come up in my feed. Not Beyond Meat but its closest and possibly superior competition, namely The Impossible Burger. It's not currently available in supermarkets yet with the company going for a different strategy of introducing it slowly through (very) selected restaurants around the USA. The following two restaurants have just been added to the list.
    Check it out if you're lucky enough to be in NYC, LA or San Francisco.

Quote Hello friends,

Starting this Thursday, you can now try the Impossible Burger at two new New York City institutions. Under the expertise of Chef Brad Farmerie, PUBLIC and Saxon + Parole will be serving two unique versions of the Impossible Burger. The burgers are offered on a first come, first serve basis.

PUBLIC
    210 Elizabeth Street, New York, NY

PUBLIC is the first Michelin-starred restaurant to serve the Impossible Burger. Available Tues-Thurs from 6-10pm and Fri-Sun from 6-11pm at the bar. And during weekend brunch, Sat & Sun from 10:30am-3:30pm, at the bar and in the dining room.
    The Impossible Burger is also available at PUBLIC’s sister bar, The Daily, beginning at 5pm Tues-Sun.

SAXON + PAROLE
    316 Bowery, New York, NY
    The American-style bistro—one of New York’s hottest destinations for brunch—is serving the Impossible Burger. Available in the evening, Sun-Thurs from 6-10pm and Fri & Sat from 5-11pm. And during weekend brunch, 10am-3:15pm on Sat & Sun.....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bob (2nd February 2017), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2017)

24. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

On the burger topic, we have a burger chain here in Canada called Harvey's. Many moons ago (must have been10 years by now) I bought one of their veggie burgers, because I had never had one anywhere and wanted to try one. Harvey's is a little like Subway - you start with a base sandwich and the toppings and condiments are up to the buyer. Anway I loaded one up the way I like my burgers and I was incredibly impressed - I couldn't tell it was a veggie burger - they managed to get a great grilled flavour that's not too far off actual meat.

After this I thought I loved veggie burgers, so I tried ones from various vendors and they were all gross. I recall the McDonald's one tasting like moldy dogfood, others just dry and bland. It was just Harvey's veggie burgers that were good -- all the other "chain" veggie burgers I wondered if they weren't purposely made gross to keep people away from health eating (that's how bad most of them were). I began to ask others if they had ever had a Harvey's veggie burger and sure enough I did find several people who also knew about this amazing secret and had the same sentiments on it as me.

I am sure what is in the market now has vastly improved in quality / taste in the last ten years, but maybe I should try that burger again and do a review on it. Any veg-minded Canadians with a Harvey's in the vicinity should really do themselves a favour and try one of these. One thing to be aware of for hyper strict vegetarians / vegans, Harvey's says their veggie burger is manufactured in a facility that also process fish, but that they follow industry standard practices to avoid cross contamination. Considering that vegetarians also consume a few insects (standards for acceptable levels of insects regarding, for example, aphids, is surprsingly loose - canned or frozen vegetables are allowed to have quite a lot of aphids by FDA rules), this might even not be an issue at all - depends on strictness level I guess.

I don't know about the MSG and that, but MSG is already found in many foods naturally - soya sauce is a great example - lots of MSG but is created during the fermentation process - this is why soya souce is a great flavour enhancer. That said, any diet with excessive MSG consumption should be strongly avoided.

In the same vein, consider nitrates - they tells us they are bad for humans in all accounts, yet the best foods on the planet (cruciferous and other garden vegetables like celery) are LOADED with nitrates! In fact new research is indicating that some of why these vegetables are considered superfoods is due to the high nitrate content, that in turn help your body regulate blood pressure, circulation (via nitric oxide production (an important signalling molecule)), and other benefits. It has been said that perhaps the "Mediterranean diet" that is mainly made up of these vegetables is shown to improve heart health and longevity, is due to the high nitrate content naturally found in these vegetables. New research always needs to be weighed against old findings.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd February 2017 at 01:10.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (2nd February 2017), Bob (2nd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3