+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Free Energy In Unit The Size Of Coffee Cup On CNN

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Free Energy In Unit The Size Of Coffee Cup On CNN

Cynically thinking.

They the PTW let out a form of energy device, a device that is not the real Zero Point tech that we know exists. so all development money and developers become consumed by the tech that we are allowed to see. this goes on for many years and becomes the new norm-tech. All the time the PTW keep the true powerful-clean free energy tech for their black-opp's/selves. So who will be the financial backers and then controllers?

This will also divert attention from the black-opp tech, helping keep it secrete, keeping it breakaway.

Great to see something coming to light though

My main concern I have is every time I see 'Water' in the equation
    We already hear that future battles/wars might focus around the diminishing drinking waters of this now grey planet.
    with the PTW controlling water stocks Doh

More stress for the Bio-sphere from us.

So do Black-opps have Anti-gravitic craft/drives, do they have Zero-Point clean energy, can they go into space, to other solar systems, galaxy's?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017), sheme (4th January 2017), TargeT (4th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    We already hear that future battles/wars might focus around the diminishing drinking waters of this now grey planet.

Well, we aren't running out of water any time soon (planet is still 2/3 covered in it) and she certainly isn't grey!

Not sure what your worried about there, both those topics are highly obfuscated and certainly contain no conclusive evidence that there is anything to worry about currently (nor that we can do anything about it!).

So do Black-opps have Anti-gravitic craft/drives, do they have Zero-Point clean energy, can they go into space, to other solar systems, galaxy's?
    Does "zero point" energy exist? (I don't think so, I think very very "easy" energy exists, but not "free" or "zero point").

I couldn't answer any of those questions conclusively in the positive and anyone who does, with out some sort of evidence; is suspect in my mind.

HOWEVER:

we already have "anti-gravity" tech in the public sphere (seems to be more of a "gravity shield" than anti-gravity) so maybe?

We already have seen some forms of cold fusion are "probably" possible (the E-cat etc... maybe this new unit as well?) so, maybe?

We certainly know space is obtainable (lots of of man-made objects up there that can be seen from earth) so definitely that is happening.

We have already sent probes out side our solar system, but the next galaxy is so far away... I don't think we've gone to other galaxies yet.

So.... i guess we'll just have to wait and see?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017), meat suit (6th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Hia TargeT - I get what you are saying. Mills claims 10X more energy out than in in the "fuel cell" version of his "hydrino" utilization method. I've never known of any way where an electron orbit of hydrogen can be placed into a lower orbit than can possibly exist. In the "ground state", it is as close as it's going to get to the proton nucleus. The atom is stable, one proton, one electron and the momentum of the electron (outward) plus the coulomb force (inward), keep the atom together balanced. There is no "new" element in that ground state.

Add energy, the electron moves to a higher orbit, like adding a faster "spin" the movement is outwards. Remove the stimulus and the electron drops back down to ground state and in {that} process from ground +1, a photon (electromagnetic wave packet) is emitted. The "energy" then that is emitted is one photon packet with a given amount of energy. The energy emitted is never more out than comes in when the momentum is "extracted".

I am assuming Mills is saying then he can make the "ground state" lower, or closer to the proton, something that "physics" says isn't possible, and that appears to be where the contention comes in when a classic physicist says Mills can't do what he is claiming.. not in creating a "new atom" with a different proton/electron ground state.

What I would believe though, is the "fuel cell" is similar to the pons fleischmann "charging up" of the metal "sponge" that is storing "excess hydrogen".. Mills calls the hydrogen hydride catalyst the magical substance (paraphrased) where the hydrino is formed (the 'illegal hydrogen' atom).. My belief is the cell continues to miraculously put out 'excess energy' from the chemical reaction of surplus hydrogen and metal reactively creating a "battery" as the hydride sponge reacts..

In other words its like a metal-air battery, where in such a battery, the charges between the oxygen and the metal are utilized to create electron excess. With the "hydride battery" though, the metal and hydrogen forms the "battery" which he says is the "catalyst".. I don't think it's a catalyst, I think it's a "hidden battery" which is supplying the excess "juice" in the form of hydrogen-metal reactional chemistry.. (no fusion, just standard electro-chemical battery) When the excess "hidden" (stored) hydrogen runs out of the "sponge" (the metal hydride holding the excess hydrogen), the "magical" electrolyis reaction stops.. (the hydride is consumed in other words, or at least the "hydrogen stores" are consumed)... So my question of "HOW LONG" does this apparatus RUN before it crashes.. The excess hydrogen is stored in the "metal sponge" (hydride) and then gets consumed, and the "battery" is then discharged.. Adding more "water" into the fuel cell then would not do anything as the excess stored (hidden) hydrogen is used up..

I haven't fully yet analyzed the solar-cell concept to see what's happening there, unless it's utilizing the same "electrochemical excess hydrogen "hidden" battery" contributing the "excess apparent energy"..

Not saying this is debunked.. (yet).. Just saying the excess hydrogen "metal-sponge" could be a "hidden battery", and disguising it as a "lower than ground state electron | proton" (hydrogen) atom may be happening in the "explanation" of a "hydrino" being created. (see the eVionyx page referenced below about metal energy stores)

The "atom" reference page is this: http://science.jrank.org/pages/982/Bohr-Model.html - the Bohr Hydrogen Atom

The reference page for metal-air batteries is - http://web.archive.org/web/201012271.../metal_air.htm

eVonyx - fuel cell "batteries" - http://www.fuelcellmarkets.com/fuel_...e=1&language=1

Quote eVionyx is an energy company dedicated to the development of metal-fuel-cell technology through innovative solutions that benefit humanity.

Our mission is to help the world take advantage of solid-metal fuels and, in the process, become a leader in the global energy marketplace.

Metals, such as zinc, aluminum, and magnesium store vast amounts of energy. Besides, they are naturally abundant, inexpensive, recyclable, and environmentally friendly.

Perhaps most significantly, metals are intrinsically nonflammable and safe to handle, which affords us the opportunity to build a metal fuel economy with a simple, affordable infrastructure.
    lastly, a "metal hydride "air" battery" - https://arpa-e.energy.gov/?q=slick-s...de-air-battery - JPL (Jet propulsion Labs) prototypes

for the "solar-cell" Mill's system, possibly this concept is being utilized - http://jes.ecsdl.org/content/148/2/A121.short "a photo recharged metal-hydride air battery"

A good article in understanding how VAST amounts of hydrogen can be stored in metal nano-structures is here - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...69702111701626

And in photo-stimulated "water splitting" - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...02007112001463 pioneered by Fujishima and Honda..

================

For the group, here is another analogy, reduced to its simplest form..

I have a hydride power source for my flashlight. It is fantastic ! It contains a lot of power in a small double A sized "battery".. The battery is a nickle metal hydride battery..

IF I were basically naive and I was looking for "free energy" I could turn on my flashlight with that miraculous "power source" and say WEEEEEEE I have hours and hours and hours of useful light ! Look at all that energy!!

And I could put a meter on the miraculous power source, and it would show some measure of POWER coming out of the magical device.. I could turn the flashlight off, and the current would gradually appear to increase for the miraculous power source (such effects are known to happen as the chemistry alters in a discharging verses idle battery)...

And I would be blown away, with such a miraculous device being given to me which uses a HYDRIDE !! I could even be woo'd to believe some magical new particle exists that powers the reaction...

But, sadly, after a while, my flashlight no longer shines... Something unmiraculous is happening !! OH NO !! sadness..

Then the manufacturer says, well wait a minute, we have a way to make the magic come back ! They send something and say put the miraculous device in this thing, and wait a few hours, and put the magical miraculous device back in your flash light and turn it on..

I do, and wooooohhhhhh, I get light again ! something has put the magic back...

That is what happens when one not familiar with the makeup of a metal hydride battery, how it works, how the chemicals work, and so forth... Not that that is the case with the BlackLight that became Brilliant Light.. just saying, it could be excess hydrogen storage being "missed" by the observers, and nothing miraculous is really happening, just some really good sleight of hand "black majik"...

So the summary is this -

When there is something coming out which is useful energy - one has to take a look at the total energy that was used to 1) make the whatever device in the first place, 2) make the whatever release the inherent energy, and 3) if the device can be made to re-release the stored energy, how much energy must be put in..

Then one looks at how often can it be "re-charged", and what is the cost of recharging physically and in energy consumed..

One never sees in an electro-chemical reaction, MORE OUT than in.. Some methods are more efficient, most are very very low efficiency..

If it seems too good to be true, it is too good to be true..

Only at this time what we are being let on to understand and work with, is the nuclear reaction, where the nuclear binding force provides immense "over unity" energy levels.

Example: At the nuclear level, nuclear binding energy is the energy required to disassemble a nucleus into the free, unbound neutrons and protons it is composed of.

It is the energy equivalent of the mass excess, the difference between the mass number of a nucleus and its true measured mass.

The average nuclear binding energy per nucleon ranges from 2.22452 Million electron Volts (MeV) for hydrogen-2 to 8.7945 MeV for nickel-62.

In other words Mills is not working with the binding force.
    Last edited by Bob; 4th January 2017 at 21:11.

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I just saw the videos at http://brilliantlightpower.com/plasma-video/, it looked very compelling and very promising! This could actually be something huge... I am waiting for additional developments around this with great excitement!! Hopefully we will have some third party board of scientists doing independent validation and presentation of data from this...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is this company still around or did they take it out?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Is this company still around or did they take it out?
    They have a website page, collected what appears to be millions of $$$ from investors, and have had their apparatus claims/devices reviewed - presentations of some of their apparatus make witnesses believe something amazing is happening.. brilliantlightpower.com

my feeling is there is some undisclosed phenomenon happening (the excess hydrogen in Mill's catalyst) where the energy is coming from the "undisclosed phenomenon". I am not convinced that it is hydrino, or free energy. My post 23 above describes my feelings.

Logically if one were to create a bit of smoke and mirrors, how it would be done is to create a NEW WORD (hydrino), and then have people argue and focus on that new word, and allegedly new physics.. arguing about how it (the hydrino) works then detracts attention from something that could be very clearly obvious to those familiar with hydrogen storage devices.

Secondly, find a method that can be covered up, such as hydrogen being stored highly effficiently, basically within the "metal" and call that metal a catalyst. By using the word CATALYST that would also take attention OFF the stored hydrogen, as a chemist and physicist would know that a CATALYST would not be consumed.. But the hydrogen in the so called catalyst WILL be consumed and depending on the efficiency and release mechanism of the hydrogen from the "catalyst", it could very well pass simple testing...

Sleight of hand, the logic I described in my post details clearly what to look for and what to test for - - looking at the obvious, not some new particle being created.. by 'redefining' physics according to Mills.
    Last edited by Bob; 4th January 2017 at 19:19.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thanks Bob, I'm now wondering if this isn't another disinformation scam to get us all excited for free energy and that grab it away from us. But, I do believe free energy is really out there and by accepting that in our minds we can make it happen

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017), TargeT (4th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Thanks Bob, I'm now wondering if this isn't another disinformation scam to get us all excited for free energy and that grab it away from us. But, I do believe free energy is really out there and by accepting that in our minds we can make it happen
    I updated my post with some simple analogy to remove technical-ness.. Sorta showing how one who is not experienced can be 'convinced'.. As to disinformation, it maybe a very very good 'scam' in so much as really good technicians checked the 'energy coming out', and such showed immense energy coming out..

I am not convinced that conventional "chemistry" can achieve free energy.. I am convinced that a cold fusion nuclear reaction could very well be a source of "free energy", using the excess energy liberated by atomic fusion.. But I don't see fusion coming in the Mill's apparatus.. So I am left to ponder, where did the energy come from.. I see hydrogen stored in the miraculous catalyst being the 'hidden' (look away from behind the curtain) energy.. I may be wrong, but that is how I view this on the surface. Mills states that his "catalyst" is the key, well, OK, so what's in that??

Stored hydrogen.. Hydrogen is the power, and hidden stored hydrogen being released over time, could have what appears to be a "flat" discharge curve.. Dunno the spec's fully of his "battery".. just saying the obvious is what strikes me, more so than a new particle being created...

Alas, this reminds me of Keely, John Keely, who claimed he could cause water to spontaneously release immense amounts of energy if just the right "frequencies" were put in.. I could easily see Keely having made the first hydrogen absorbing sponge, which when the right frequencies are played, that the release of the "stored gas" could appear... And possibly if a reactive metal was then exposed to the excess hydrogen, that an immense temperature rise would very well happen.. What the sleight of hand is, the stored hydrogen in the METAL SPONGE was released, on command... And it could very well be the right 3 frequencies caused a strong enough resonance to the stored metal sponge to release the metal's stored hydrogen. Was John Keely then a sham? Was his technology a sham?

A metal releasing hydrogen to be combined with an appropriate receiver as within a battery is a very good technology, just that there is no real 'majik' happening, no new particles, just conventional chemistry and conventional physics..

I don't know if that's the case with the Mill's 'hydride'... I provided some references to the immense amount of power that can come out of METAL-HYDRIDE batteries.. so, it could just be that..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th January 2017 at 19:48.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks Bob again, I have seen videos here that show how to create free energy. They are using different battery sources and appear to work well. Rocky Shorts has oneDo you think we can do it?. What do you think?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    I don't think anyone has posted about this yet (I did a search but if it's a repeat moderators please do whatever you do with those )

I was wondering if the news stations would drop the CIA lies headlines and go after big oil...

great to see it happening.

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Hia TargeT - I get what you are saying. Mills claims 10X more energy out than in in the "fuel cell" version of his "hydrino" utilization method. I've never known of any way where an electron orbit of hydrogen can be placed into a lower orbit than can possibly exist.
    Normally Hydrogen is stable with it's electron at the lowest orbit level (this is all theory however, we could be completely wrong). What if it's lowest level... wasn't it's lowest level? I'm guessing that's the claim here. that he's some how dropping the electron lower... Hydrinos have a radius proportional to 1/p, so state p=4 is 1/4 ground state size per Mills so 64 fit into(cube for volume) a ground state atom volume. Likewise mean free path increases to the inverse of cross section to 16 times for p=4. Nickel has a diameter 5.4 times hydrogen ground state so 2,519 of the p=4 hydrinos would fit into the nickel atom volume.

So, hydrinos would be highly penetrating with much longer mean free paths, enabling much easier escape from containers and container gas than ground state hydrogen molecules H2.

These two videos go into a bunch of detail on the "hydrino"

https://vimeo.com/194678559

https://vimeo.com/194618004

But that's the problem with no published theoretical model.

I'd assume he has power output measurements that back up his statements... we'll have to see those for sure.... I'd guess the E-cat is much further along as a mature technology (it's already had a few third party tests done on it).

Same issue with the E-cat... it sure SEEMS to work, but "why" isn't exactly known (though the e-cat with it's palladium catalyst and nickle + hydrogen actually makes a lot of sense on what's going on, reaction wise)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), Desire (6th January 2017), eaglespirit (4th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What I would wonder about as to 'more punch' for a particle would be what type of momentum would exist that is being stored up.. Binding energy in fission and fusion reactions appears to be where lots of power could come from. But that needs a nucleus with a neutron and the basic hydrogen does not have that neutron, and the nucleus is never being taken apart to release nuclear reaction "binding force energy".. (no fusion, no fission in the Mill's reactions)

Without neutrons in the "hydrinos" there is no potential for fusion or fission, no atomic reaction, so what is left is looking at available momentum energy and any potential for the electrons to be stripped off.. leaving a proton with a strong positive charge (a strong acid), which then could be held apart from a strong "lewis-style" base (like oxygen) - such as in the reaction H 2 + O ⟶ H 2 O , one could say that oxygen is lewis acid but that would be contradictory since hydrogen doesn't have a lone pair to donate. Therefore, oxygen acts as a lewis base by donating a lone pair to hydrogen ion when acids are dissolved in water. That would form the basis for fuel cell batteries which Mill's claims to have created.. Fuel cells are electrochemical then.

So I think unless he is creating lithium or deuterium there are no neutrons happening. No fusion reaction happening, and no excess binding energy being liberated to account for "excess energy" production..

Then what's left? hydrogen storage coming out of the hidden stores in the 'specially made proprietary hydrogen hydride catalyst"...

Looking at a 1/4 ground state, where an electron is moved closer to the proton. One would assume that 3x more momentum is present to keep the electron from collapsing into the nucleus.. Sounds logical, but that is not 10X more energy coming out, and it would take immense energy being put in, to then get the electron that close.. So my question is how much total energy is used in the system so one could look at energy in verses energy out..

So let's say that the electron can be forced and kept in an illegal "state".. When the electron jumps to a higher energy state, like in this case normal hydrogen ground state.. energy is ADDED, and where does the extra energy come from? The way I look at it, energy is needed to force a 1/4 distance "new ground state", to create an impossible atom, and then when trying to utilize that new atom's electron to move upwards (and then to move downwards to release juice), again energy is needed. It's a loose loose formula. Energy to create a new 'illegal state' and then energy needed to raise that energy level back to normal ground state.. ergo, loose loose..

But if one substitutes the understanding of metal hydride hydrogen storage, and considers the "battery" is present, it makes sense.. the extra energy is coming from conventional chemistry of an electro chemical metallic hydride battery.. no mystery that way, nothing with illegal 1/4 ground distance states, everything works normally as in electrochemical batteries.. Which leads me to believe this "new fuel cell" of Mill's isn't working with "hydrinos", but stored hydrogen being released from his custom made proprietary "hydride catalyst"
    Last edited by Bob; 4th January 2017 at 21:17.

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

When the electron jumps to a higher energy state, like in this case normal hydrogen ground state.. energy is ADDED, and where does the extra energy come from? The way I look at it, energy is needed to force a 1/4 distance "new ground state", to create an impossible atom, and then when trying to utilize that new atom's electron to move upwards (and then to move downwards to release juice), again energy is needed. It's a loose loose formula. Energy to create a new 'illegal state' and then energy needed to raise that energy level back to normal ground state.. ergo, loose loose..
    his claim that he's taking it from a standard orbit to a lower one and making energy makes sense, the new lower orbit doesn't seem to exist though in standard models.. that's the only place I find conflict.

The above videos (VEMO links) talk about why he's going this route, a challenge to quantum mechanics really.. At least watch the first video, it's pretty interesting stuff (about 20 min) I'm open to the fact that quantum mechanics is flawed & they explain it in a way that it seems possible/feasible.

His theory is that the hydrogen atom has a series of orbits that exist below the ground orbit, from ground all the way to 1/137th of the ground state orbit, the currents of the electron at this point (1/137th) are approaching the speed of light so you cannot go below that.

Anyway, that's what hydrino's are based on..

But if one substitutes the understanding of metal hydride hydrogen storage, and considers the "battery" is present, it makes sense.. the extra energy is coming from conventional chemistry of an electro chemical metallic hydride battery.. no mystery that way, nothing with illegal 1/4 ground distance states, everything works normally as in electrochemical batteries.. Which leads me to believe this "new fuel cell" of Mill's isn't working with "hydrinos", but stored hydrogen being released from his custom made proprietary "hydride catalyst"
    It's very possible that it's a LENR reaction just like the E-cat, I suspect Deuterium is being created, but not tested for as this "hydrino" is all they are looking for.
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th January 2017 at 22:23.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2017), Desire (6th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So we'd have a basis to be able to try to check Mill's re-write of Physics so that he can explain why he feels he gets extra energy out of his "battery"..

I just can't seem to wrap my head around re-writing physics to justify how a for-sale product which gleaned I think I saw 70million $ US needed such to explain it's operation.

I can see how a metal hydride battery action hidden inside a proprietary catalyst which must be used to create "hydrinos" can happen. I can't see redefining "reality" to suit what looks like to me as a marketing scheme.

If the hydrinos can be then created without the special proprietary catalyst, then we'd have a basis for looking at the reality of hydrinos and many other closer energy ground states for hydrogen's electrons. My point is, moving the electron closer needs energy, moving the electron then further out and then back again to release some energy needs energy.. All the energy needed is a net loss, not a gain.. I don't see how taking a ground state electron in hydrogen and moving it closer some way out of a natural stable position is going to use less energy. If he is saying our normal ground state is NOT a real ground state, that something is tricking the electron to stay in the "normal ground state", that is where his basis for his physics re-write comes in.

But I would prefer to look at the reality of a hidden hydrogen store in his catalyst as the answer than re-writing physics as the explanation. To me that makes sense, not trying to explain that ground state for an electron in a stable hydrogen atom is not really "ground state"

As to the deuterium, somewhere then neutrons are going to be needed.. Finding out where the neutrons are coming from would be needed.

The nucleus of deuterium, called a deuteron, contains one proton and one neutron. Normal hydrogen is one electron in the ground state and one proton in the nucleus. Rotational momentum keeps the electron from collapsing into the nucleus and coulomb (electrostatic) charge keeps pulling the electron in.. The balance is kept stable. Knock out that electron, strip it, and a positive free floating proton happens just waiting to combine with an electron to achieve energy stability..

But manage to pop out that nucleus, then one has nuclear binding force release.. So if he managed to get a neutron in there (making deuterium), where did it come from, how did it manifest (that is transmutation), and then how is the split happening to release the binding force.. My understanding that transmutation could only happen from neutron manipulation.. Electrostatic repulsion keeps protons from entering the nucleus, leaving electrons as the "normal electro-chemistry" reactions..

I am totally fascinated with nuclear physics, not-so-much electron chemistry, but that which goes on inside the nucleus.. I just am not convinced Mill's is manipulating nuclear structures by forcing electrons to move to conventionally illegal states (as you mentioned down to 1/137th distances in).. To move it in, it just doesn't move in like slipping in, it takes energy, immense amounts if that is possible to force it to go in so close, and remain there..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th January 2017 at 22:49.

23. Link to Post #35
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Cynically thinking.

They the PTW let out a form of energy device, a device that is not the real Zero Point tech that we know exists. so all development money and developers become consumed by the tech that we are allowed to see. this goes on for many years and becomes the new norm-tech. All the time the PTW keep the true powerful-clean free energy tech for their black-opp's/selves. So who will be the financial backers and then controllers?

This will also divert attention from the black-opp tech, helping keep it secrete, keeping it breakaway.

Great to see something coming to light though

I agree in general with your post but dont worry about drinking water being destroyed by energy from water technology just in case, it would be a very little percentage and its going to turn back to water after use. More so water for energy technology is an impossibility unless we get engine manufacturers to cooperate which is also saying, we get the cabal to cooperate. One simply cant run ICE on water without providing a system to inject a lubricating oil on top of the piston. Speaking from experience. I have to mix lub oil to gasoline for lubrication otherwise the engine runs very hot and I am only able to cut at least 35% of petrol consumption from the hydroxy devise I made.

What happened to keshe tech and the previous allege new promising techs that was posted here. I have been here long enough to develop aberrations to such threads.

One thing that I keep in mind "energy is available anywhere in space in unlimited quantity" Nikola Tesla. . If any device should produce free or cheap energy it must be able to harvest energy from space, call it zero point or eather or whatever you want to. It has to come from it simply because this is an electric universe.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Desire (6th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

After visiting their website, it seems they are marketing this technology to transportation companies. That raises a flag for me. The real money in a "free or almost free" energy device is to individuals or small neighborhoods. MILLIONS of potential customers. By marketing to transportation companies they show what the product really is. The transportation industry is used to a tech that must always be refueled, and that produces some sort of waste emissions. This may be a more efficient, less polluting power source for their fleets, which is great, but if that is the target customer, I don't believe this is the tech we are hoping for.

Just my 2 cents

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General Urko For This Post:

Bob (5th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

now that we're coming back to reality and without any disparaging remarks

when and/or if the device arrives there will be no need for gimmicks, marketing schemes, or any other subterfuge

and that's a big if

ask Wade

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2017), TargeT (6th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by General Urko (here)
    After visiting their website, it seems they are marketing this technology to transportation companies. That raises a flag for me. The real money in a "free or almost free" energy device is to individuals or small neighborhoods. MILLIONS of potential customers. By marketing to transportation companies they show what the product really is. The transportation industry is used to a tech that must always be refueled, and that produces some sort of waste emissions. This may be a more efficient, less polluting power source for their fleets, which is great, but if that is the target customer, I don't believe this is the tech we are hoping for.

Just my 2 cents
    Follow the money in other words..

30. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I dont care about what anybody says about the physics or whatever. I dont care about any of the discussion really because Im tired of theoretical, DO YOU REMEMBER STEORN!!!!!!??. If you cant put a video of your machine on power something practical, I have zero time for you. OOOH great, you put a video of some thing flashing brightly. Again, put your money where your physics is or go home. Maybe It is there and I just didnt find on my quick peruse, but again I have no time to dig into these claims. I think that is what many of these things are, IM LOOKING AT YOU KESHE!, is a time suck. Your most finite and precious resource here is time. if you waste it chasing these claims then they are winning. That is why i liked Stan meyer. He had a thing, he showed that thing, that thing worked. He is now dead and his tech locked away. unfortunately, im not smart enough to replicate his thing. I just tell others to be aware of it and eventually we can get out hands on it fromthe government

31. Link to Post #40
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,626 times in 21,529 posts

A thorough description of the Company’s technology and Dr. Mills’ underlying atomic theory is published in a book entitled The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics.
    I have placed a copy of this book at http://thepythoniccow.us/GUT-CP-2016-Ed-Book-Web.pdf (103 MBytes).

I haven't quite finished reading it yet ... it's a mere 1817 pages long .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), Desire (6th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast