Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Free Energy In Unit The Size Of Coffee Cup On CNN

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: Free Energy In Unit The Size Of Coffee Cup On CNN

so what is the waste product of this process?
    you lower the electron orbit, extract your energy.. and then the backside of the unit spits out altered hydrogen? what does that do?? evaporate???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th January 2017), sheme (6th January 2017), TargeT (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    so what is the waste product of this process?
    you lower the electron orbit, extract your energy.. and then the backside of the unit spits out altered hydrogen? what does that do?? evaporate???
    Apparently Mills claims that this waste product, so called hydrino's, is nothing more than the black matter that supposedly makes up 90+% of the universe - tiny, non-reactive, elements that disappear from the view of any detector.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th January 2017 at 09:25.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), eaglespirit (7th January 2017), meat suit (6th January 2017), sheme (6th January 2017), TargeT (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    A thorough description of the Company’s technology and Dr. Mills’ underlying atomic theory is published in a book entitled The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics.
    I have placed a copy of this book at http://thepythoniccow.us/GUT-CP-2016-Ed-Book-Web.pdf (103 MBytes).

I haven't quite finished reading it yet ... it's a mere 1817 pages long .
    Thanks for doing that Paul. I hope others take a look at it too.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

There seems to be a deafening silence from the science media about this.
    This is fake news.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by General Urko (here)
    After visiting their website, it seems they are marketing this technology to transportation companies. That raises a flag for me. The real money in a "free or almost free" energy device is to individuals or small neighborhoods. MILLIONS of potential customers. By marketing to transportation companies they show what the product really is. The transportation industry is used to a tech that must always be refueled, and that produces some sort of waste emissions. This may be a more efficient, less polluting power source for their fleets, which is great, but if that is the target customer, I don't believe this is the tech we are hoping for.

Just my 2 cents
    Follow the money in other words..
    This is done for certification reasons, it's much easier to get industrial certifications; consumer certifications (especially for something that's in the house, making tiny suns...) takes a long time & a lot of testing still.

This is a big reason why consumers are almost always the last to get tech that's downsized from industry.

so the opposite is true in this case, the "easy money" is in industry.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (6th January 2017), eaglespirit (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th January 2017 at 18:13.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th January 2017), meat suit (6th January 2017), TargeT (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Please post on this forum when you buy one. Share details, price, etc. Is it easy to use, hook up to electrical devices, etc.

Thank you

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    Please post on this forum when you buy one. Share details, price, etc. Is it easy to use, hook up to electrical devices, etc.

Thank you
    I do not think they are for sale yet, not until later this year.

Their validation page is interesting....

Quote During April-May 2016, five independent third-party validations of Brilliant Light Power’s SunCell Technology were carried out at BrLP’s facilities in Cranbury, NJ. In each case, a scientist from academia or industry supervised and directed experiments and measurements, with BrLP staff acting in a support role to facilitate the work of the validator. Experimental set-ups were built from components, and instruments were calibrated in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications under the supervision of the validators. Four validation methods were employed to substantiate the SunCell® reaction power levels. These test results all demonstrate up to megawatt net power when compared to reference reactions. The highlights of the four techniques are:
    Absolute Total Optical Power of Ignited Hydrated Silver Shots Recorded over the Spectral Range from Extreme Ultraviolet to Infrared Wavelengths: 514 kW of optical power was produced by a tiny hydrated silver shot due to the hydrino reaction. This result was extraordinary considering the peak power was 1.3 MW coming from a fuel shot having a volume of 10 millionths of a liter triggered by the ignition power of 25 kW, less than 2% of the peak power generated. It was further remarkable that the radiation was essentially all short wavelength (high energy) in the EUV and UV range with essentially no visible or near infrared light.
    Absolute Ultraviolet Power Spectrum of Ignited Hydrated Oxide-Doped Silver Shots: Ignited partially hydrated oxide-doped shots showed optical power in the ultraviolet of up to 689,000 W that exceeded the ignition input power of 25 kW by a factor of 28 even considering that the UV light power represents only about 25% of the total optical power extending to 10 nm.
    Calorimetry of Solid Fuel: This thermal power and energy test verified the measured optical powers and energies of single solid fuel shots. The total thermal power levels of over 300 kW were limited by the size of the test cell. A subsequent test with a 2 times larger test cell produced 440 kW. The tests were carried out in a commercial water bath calorimeter using 80 mg, 2mm diameter silver shots with a small amount of partially hydrated oxide doping run under an 95% argon and 5% hydrogen atmosphere. The shots were ignited in the water-submerged cell. The energy was determined by the temperature rise of the known amount of water in the bath, and the average power was determined from the energy released and the event duration.
    Thermal Burst Power Measurement in Continuous Generator: The tests confirmed the feasibility of 1.5 MW continuous power generation with a total 8.6 kW input power to the ignition electrodes, electromagnetic pump, and inductively coupled heater used for startup and power calibration. Megawatt scale plasma power was generated when a small amount (0.5 wt%) of very stable oxide injected with a highly conductive, inert, molten silver matrix was allowed to react with an atmosphere of 3% hydrogen and 97% argon to form the hydrino reaction catalyst and atomic hydrogen in an ignited arc plasma. The insignificant input power was maintained constant, and output power increase with the addition of oxide to initiate the hydrino reaction was measured by the dramatic relative increase in the thermal response of a water coolant loop, heat exchanger about the cell body and components. The immense hydrino reaction power melted the 3.7 mm thick high-temperature stainless steel vessel walls and 6.6 mm thick tungsten electrodes in seconds. Commercial systems will incorporate high temperature refractory materials and control the reaction power to run for a projected two decades. The results demonstrate the feasibility of power densities in excess of those required to enable any planned SunCell power generator.
    Lots more interesting reading here: http://brilliantlightpower.com/validation-reports/
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2017), meat suit (7th January 2017), The Freedom Train (7th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    This is fake news.
    I see where you are coming from, but why does that give you confidence that it's fake? Scientists can be slow to embrace a new technology if it calls into question the current paradigm. In this case Quantum Physics. Nobody wants to look silly or put their career/reputation on the line, unnecessarily. Your's is a valid observation, though, and another thing to consider. I guess the only thing we can really do is wait and see. If it doesn't come to market in 2018, like they say, then I will stop holding my breath, or at least start releasing it. We've all been burned before. But free energy has to happen someday.
    Last edited by Wizard Of Ozark; 11th January 2017 at 03:41.

17. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    This is fake news.
    I see where you are coming from, but why does that give you confidence that it's fake? Scientists can be slow to embrace a new technology if it calls into question the current paradigm. In this case Quantum Physics. Nobody wants to look silly or put their career/reputation on the line, unnecessarily. Your's is a valid observation, though, and another thing to consider. I guess the only thing we can really do is wait and see. If it doesn't come to market in 2018, like they say, then I will stop holding my breath, or at least start releasing it. We've all been burned before. But free energy has to happen someday.
    If it were true they wouldn't need 70 million dollars US to implement. Such a tech would need no more than 20,000 $ US to build models and demonstrate. Considering 3D printing and the cost to make models.. To have to re-write physics is a red flag too. IMHO of course.. Something that we should be allowed to state on this forum.

18. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

It is too late for me to read all of the above, but Emellio Chavez did make a statement that he did not believe an electron could be two places at once. I have heard this before which I feel I may be able to clarify. In the Zero Field, we have really only one FORCE. That Force proceeds from many sources, spinning and intersecting with its neighbors to form what we call the "flower of life" pattern. These patterns are repetitive across the Zero Field, the forces meeting in opposing directions and causing each other to move in "resultant" directions. The same interactions are taking place across the Zero Field. The stronger force or "resultant" may be seen as the Negative force and the weaker "resultant" as the Positive force. Now in enumerable interactions these two forces make the patterns and appearance of matter. However, in actual fact their meeting and dodging motions seen as a group are a Wave Form made of what appears to us as One Negative Particle in space but is actually a great many interactions producing the illusion of movement and the wave form. There is never One Electron moving in a circle, but a great many in space-time creating the illusion of One Electron moving in a circle. Nothing is standing still in the illusion of space-time. What looks like a circle is actually a wave reconstructed in our brain as a circle.
    Last edited by amor; 20th January 2017 at 04:41. Reason: typo

19. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This insight comes from the Creator, God, who let me see into a little of his clever work.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3