+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chilean Helicopter Captures UFO on IR camera

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Chilean Helicopter Captures UFO on IR camera

I searched the site and could not find this. The Huffington post wrote an article about this but to be honest I didnt read it as I dont really care what they have to say, I would rather just watch the video and decide for myself. In that vein, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdjKFjlfNcg

What do you guys think about this? I am sorry that I dont have much to add at this time, but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew about this video. I almost didnt want to post this because I dont have much commentary to add, so please forgive this weak post.

I am not sure what it is. I think what it is expelling is interesting side of this. What would should up on IR that would hang in the air like that?

The consistent speed of the thing is also interesting, no sudden speed up or slow down or course change. Could just be cloaked terrestrial tech.
    Last edited by Praxis; 5th January 2017 at 23:50.

2. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Chilean Helicopter Captures UFO on IR camera

The cigar-shaped chemtrail/cloud formations in the latter part of this footage seem to show some similarities with those in Nevada, shown here in ExomatrixTV's clip posted just a few hours earlier:-

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-Report-2017&

Cheers

M

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

DNA (6th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2017), Noelle (17th January 2017), Star Tsar (17th January 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Looks like some man made chemtrail drones or similar, but hard to say what it really is...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

airaspect (6th January 2017), Atlas (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ugh... why can't we ever get a CLEAR PICTURE of a UFO??? just sayin...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th January 2017), Star Tsar (17th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I hear you with The Huffington Post but thought I'd let you know the article actually contains some interesting information.

Intro -

Quote An exceptional nine-minute Navy video of a UFO displaying highly unusual behavior, studied by Chilean authorities for the last two years, is now being released to the public. The CEFAA - the Chilean government agency which investigates UFOs, or UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena), has been in charge of the investigation. Located within the DGAC, the equivalent of our FAA but under the jurisdiction of the Chilean Air Force, CEFAA has committees of military experts, technicians and academics from many disciplines. None of them have been able to explain the strange flying object captured by two experienced Navy officers from a helicopter.

The Chilean government agency always makes its cases public when an investigation is complete, and acknowledges the existence of UAP when a case merits such a conclusion.

General Ricardo Bermúdez, Director of CEFAA during the investigation, told me that “We do not know what it was, but we do know what it was not.” And “what it is not” comprises a long list of conventional explanations. Here is what happened:...
    Further on -

Quote ...Shortly thereafter, the pilot contacted two radar stations - one close by on the coast, and the other the main DGAC Control system (Ground Primary Radar) in Santiago - to report the unknown traffic. Neither station could detect it on radar, although both easily picked up the helicopter. (The object was well within the range of radar detection.) Air traffic controllers confirmed that no traffic, either civilian or military, had been reported in the area, and that no aircraft had been authorized to fly in the controlled air space where the object was located. The on-board radar was also unable to detect the object and the camera’s radar could not lock onto it.

The pilot tried several times to communicate with the UAP, using the multi-national, civilian bandwidth designed for this purpose. He received no reply.

The technician filmed the object for nine minutes and twelve seconds, mainly in IR. This sensor produces a black and white video in which the black, white and grey tones are directly related to temperature. IR detects heat, and the hotter the material being filmed, the darker it appears on the image. The officers stopped the camera when they had to return to the base and the object disappeared behind the clouds....
    Full article HERE.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (11th April 2017), BMJ (7th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Noelle (17th January 2017), uzn (10th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Open Minds UFO Radio

Leslie Kean & Jose Lay - Chilean Navy UFO Video

Published 17th January 2017

Journalist Leslie Kean recently posted an article in The Huffington Post about a two year investigation by the Chilean government's official UFO investigation organization into a video captured by the Chilean Navy showing an object they cannot identify. The object was caught on an infrared camera, and according to the director of the UFO organization, “We do not know what it was, but we do know what it was not.”

The video was investigated by CEFAA, an organization in Chile's equivalent of the FAA, which also falls under the jurisdiction of the Chilean Air Force. CEFAA has full cooperation with other branched of the Chilean government and also reaches out to other UFO research organization throughout the world.

In this interview, we discuss the case with Leslie and CEFAA Director of International Affairs Jose Lay.

Program notes here: http://www.openminds.tv/leslie-kean-...y-9-2017/39422

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Podcast UFO

Mick West - MetaBunk Chilean UFO | Micah Hanks - UFO Singularity

Broadcast 18th January 2017 | Published 19th January 2017

First up is Mick West of a blog called MetaBunk he is here to tell you about contrails & Why he thinks the Chilean Navy UFO is actually an aircraft.

After that Micah Hanks talks about UFO Singularity, AI, UFO Cases, Brown Mountain and much more...

Program Notes Here:http://podcastufo.com/podcast/236-fr...w-micah-hanks/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Mick West - Chilean UFO Video Explained:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread