+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The sun, formerly a 40 watt bulb is now a 200 watt halogen bulb on steroids

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default The sun, formerly a 40 watt bulb is now a 200 watt halogen bulb on steroids

https://youtu.be/xXHnnTs3IY8?t=2381

The URL is an excerpt from "What is going on in Antartica," which has formerly been posted on other subjects than the one presented here here.

In this frame of the video which I selected, you will note that there is a ROD with a BALL at the END which appears to be sending out a wave signal to the SKY resulting in a huge circle within a circle, as though the signal is reacting with the Electro-magnetic field.

Recently, while observing sunsets obscured by chem-trails, I happened to be driving past a "window" in the tree line and could hardly believe what I saw. The SUN about to SET was very RED and appeared to be the size of four suns, having a glassy appearance, which at higher altitude is only one-half a degree in the sky. In addition to all of this, its appearance was as though a huge magnifying glass was held in front of it AND instead of the comparatively soft rays of light emanating from it, there were SHARP SPIKES OF LIGHT which made it almost impossible to watch. Because I now pay attention during the day, these same SPIKES OF LIGHT are also happening when it is higher in the sky.

If you recall, a you-tube video many months ago, showed a huge orb with a hose extending to the sun as though it was drawing energy from the sun. It gave the impression that the ORB was REFUELING. I now think that the ORB was RECHARGING THE SUN, which now looks completely different. Alternately, we have read about the ARK of GABRIEL being transported to Antartica. We cannot see from the Video what was powering the ROD which created the huge circle in the sky. Could it have been the ARK OF GABRIEL? Theoretically, could a great power source charge the Electro-magnetic field around the planet and cause the sun's light to appear as it currently does? Go outside and see what I mean!
    Last edited by amor; 6th January 2017 at 00:57.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

airaspect (6th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), Gillian (6th January 2017), JoePiscapo (6th January 2017), toppy (6th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: The sun, formerly a 40 watt bulb is now a 200 watt halogen bulb on steroids

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    In this frame of the video which I selected, you will note that there is a ROD with a BALL at the END which appears to be sending out a wave signal to the SKY resulting in a huge circle within a circle, as though the signal is reacting with the Electro-magnetic field.
    That's this:

What we're looking at here is a simple disk that's deliberately obscuring the sun (like holding your hand up over it) — so that the halo can be photographed.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th January 2017 at 01:12.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (6th January 2017), Alan (7th January 2017), Bob (6th January 2017), Chris411 (6th January 2017), Curious77 (6th January 2017), dynamo (6th January 2017), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), Gillian (6th January 2017), guyres (6th January 2017), Innocent Warrior (7th January 2017), kirolak (6th January 2017), Matthew (7th January 2017), seko (6th January 2017), Sophocles (6th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2017), thunder24 (6th January 2017), toppy (6th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The sun, formerly a 40 watt bulb is now a 200 watt halogen bulb on steroids

Interesting observation. There is still the question of what is making the halo and more important, what has happened to the SUN on steroids. Any thoughts on that Bill?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th January 2017), Gillian (6th January 2017), Inversion (6th January 2017), toppy (6th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Interesting observation. There is still the question of what is making the halo and more important, what has happened to the SUN on steroids. Any thoughts on that Bill?
    1. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+causes+a+sun+halo%3F
    2. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+the+sun+ente...lar+minimum%3F

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fourty-two (7th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for the effort Bill. If by Summer I still see needles coming out of the Sun, I will be looking for another explanation. Happy new year.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Here is a photo I took a couple of summers ago (the date indicated is clearly wrong) of a 360° rainbow around the Sun. The date indicated is clearly wrong – although I did see the same thing around that time, but not in January

Click image for larger version

Name:	rainbow.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	763.3 KB
ID:	34790

The rainbow is real enough, more real in fact that what you see – it is why I took the picture: a normal 7-colour rainbow going all the way round. The black spot must be the camera’s automatic protection kicking in. And the red UFO is a freebie, an artefact that also crops up in another photo I took, only not in the same place. A fast-moving alien craft? I don’t think so

12. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread