+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrail on, off, on again!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Chemtrail on, off, on again!

This video may be a few years old, but it is a graphic display of chemtrailing. Couldnt see any threads on this one. Looks real to me.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ashy67 (13th January 2017), betoobig (14th January 2017), Cidersomerset (13th January 2017), JRS (13th January 2017), Noelle (13th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrail on, off, on again!

It certainly looks compelling but I think different thermals and moisture content can cause vapour trails to stop and start. I wonder about how effective spraying something at 20 thousand feet is given how windy it is up there and the spray would dispurse ( in the case of the UK out to sea). I think if you wanted to effectively control people with a chemical agent it would be far easier to put it in the water supply.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashy67 For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Cidersomerset (13th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th January 2017), Justplain (13th January 2017), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I think if you wanted to effectively control people with a chemical agent it would be far easier to put it in the water supply.
    That's not the aim of the spraying as far as I can tell , it may well be a by product
    adding to the general metallic pollutants , with breathing , skin , alzheimer's and
    other long term ailments have increased in the last decade or so to coincide with
    more chemtrail activities. Some of the reason for the constant spraying is ionising
    the atmosphere for military over the horizon communications to do with subs and
    other military activities, whether this is still the case ? I'm not sure.

Creating a UV screen as part of an ongoing defence ? various weather control experiments
    and more I cannot think of at present . But I have personally witnessed them here in
    central Somerset since at least 2007 when I became aware of the activity......

Chemtrails: The Consequences of Toxic Metals and Chemical Aerosols on Human Health

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtra...n-health/19047

===================================================

Some believe the particle in chemtrails may also be contributing , mainstream
    are keeping to traffic and industrial causes,

The Telegraph....

'Air pollution' particles linked to Alzheimer's found in human brain

By Sarah Knapton 5 September 2016

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...in-human-brai/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th January 2017 at 19:14.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ashy67 (14th January 2017), betoobig (14th January 2017), Justplain (13th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I believe I live quite close to you. I have not seen many chemtrails for the last year or so. In and before 2015 there were lots.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gillian For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Cidersomerset (14th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gillian (here)
    I believe I live quite close to you. I have not seen many chemtrails for the last year or so. In and before 2015 there were lots.
    Hi Gillian, i have heard it said that if the chemtrails have ended its only because its either met its objective or been determined that it doesnt work. I havent noticed much of a reduction here in ontario but the volume may be down.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Chemtrails have been replaced in some places by chembombs, where there an explosion in the air and aerosols fan out from the explosion.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Here in Spain i have noticed that they have their "spray days" one week fine and suddenly every plane sprays the same path all day leaving the sky full of the crap they dump. I have been planning on making a chemtrail calendar to see if they have special pattern but forgotten about it eventually every time, but this somehow woke me up again so i will start to monitor the skies more and see if there is a pattern. Also they are spraying a lot at night and is easy to spot when the moon is out.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ikkibu For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Cidersomerset (14th January 2017), Justplain (14th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I have read that the technology of chemtrails has been changed to make them less visible.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Justplain (14th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I would just like to remind people (I do this on this topic once in a while) that most of what we see in the sky are legitimate vapor trails - commonly known as contrails. The are created when moist air is pressurized as it flows over a crafts wing. The way a wing works is it stretches the air flowing over it which compresses the air under the wing cause an upward force of pressure against the wing. Air has different densities, moisture levels and temperatures across ranges which is why sometimes contrails are produce and sometimes they are not - dependent on the exact air qualities where the plane is flying. We can see where the air is moist moist -- those areas often turn into clouds - it is also how clouds form naturally.

No this F1 race car is not spraying chemtrails around the racetrack -- the rear spoiler wing is designed to pressurize the air above it so it forces down the wheels to increase tire grip - if the air is moist this can produce vapor trails the same we see on aircraft wings ...

Here is a Canadian search and rescue plane tat has been outfitted to spray chemtrails from its propellers .... not. Again, this is just regular vapor trail, this time created from the moist air being pressurized by the propeller.

Here is a fighter jet re-purposed as a chemtrail sprayer ... wait, no, it's just regular contrails again that spin off the end of the wings where vortexes occur as the pressurized air from under the wing rolls off the end of the wingtip.

I am not going to say chemtrails don't exist. Insurance companies have been spraying the province of Alberta for decades already -- they seed the large thunderstorms that occur in the summer to dissolve or soften hail to reduce risk to big agra crops which multi-million dollar policies on them. Basically it costs less to spray chemicals into the sky to augment weather than it does to payout on a crop failure - this isn't a big secret either, I first heard about this in the local newspaper. I was watching a late night talk show one time and the guest was a representative for geoengineering and he spilled all the beans on what spraying occurs and why they are doing it - which in this case was to "combat global warming"; there may be some truth along these lines as global earth temperatures rose significantly when all air-traffic was ground for 9/11. This was reported on in the MSM.

Also note that large planes might occasionally have to do a fuel dump - this happens when a fully loaded and fueled plane is forced to land shortly after take-off. The weight of the fule plus the load creates a major landing risk as the plane could be damaged and then you have all that fuel that could burn -- the planes will sometimes dump fuel while in flight (in designated areas if possible).

So take it all with a grain of salt and really consider that a distinction between a true contrail and a true chemtrail needs to be maintained otherwise its easy to brush us off as "kooks".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th January 2017 at 18:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ashy67 (15th January 2017), Cidersomerset (14th January 2017), Eram (14th January 2017), Rocky_Shorz (14th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Dedukshyn, this part of your comment intrigues me the most:

"Insurance companies have been spraying the province of Alberta for decades already -- they seed the large thunderstorms that occur in the summer to dissolve or soften hail to reduce risk to big agra crops which multi-million dollar policies on them. Basically it costs less to spray chemicals into the sky to augment weather than it does to payout on a crop failure - this isn't a big secret either, I first heard about this in the local newspaper. I was watching a late night talk show one time and the guest was a representative for geoengineering and he spilled all the beans on what spraying occurs and why they are doing it - which in this case was to "combat global warming"; there may be some truth along these lines as global earth temperatures rose significantly when all air-traffic was ground for 9/11. This was reported on in the MSM."

So, in the midst of semi-debunking chemtrails, you admit to hearing about two different instances of it occuring. Do you realize that, even for the two small examples you give, what a violation of people's rights these acts represent? To spray potentially toxic poisons into the atmosphere that everything breathes is a crime against humanity and mother nature. This chemtrail actiivity is being done without public consultation, without proper scientific testing as to its 'unintended consequences', etc. God only knows what long term effects chemtrails could have. Also, God only knows what hidden agendas are being served by these activities.

I remember hearing about a declassified experiment admitted to in the eighties that the canadian/manitoba/city governments in the sixties/seventies timeframe had given permission to the cia to spray Winnipeg with agent orange from helicopters. There was no public consultation about this because, of course, no one in their right mind would agree. Agent orange is a known carcinogen, i believe. How would you feel if your family was outdoors inhaling this crap when these choppers were merrily flying overhead?

There is no other way to approach the chemtrail issue but to be outraged and appalled. Only psychopaths would conduct such activities without proper research or public consultation.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ashy67 (15th January 2017), Cidersomerset (14th January 2017), DeDukshyn (14th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think you (and likely most others) misunderstood the intent of my post. There was no "debunking" -- I only offered a few distinctions based in reality that we all need to hold while discussing the topic of legitimate unwanted spraying. It is most common that conspiracy theorists never respect, or are educated enough to understand these distinctions, making it easy for the average layman to label anyone who talks about spraying substances from planes, automatically a "kook". So what I am doing is defending the concept of spraying by bringing legitimacy to the conversation. Almost every conversation I have seen / heard on chemtrails lacks thes distinctions to the detriment of the message that some of us are trying to get across.

In my mind attempting to bring legitmacy to a topic is far from "debunking" (although I do debunk "bunk" quite often here, but I do so intelligently and verifiably)

That newspaper article I read must have been closer to 20 years ago - before I had even really heard the term "chemtrail" - the article went on to explain how augmenting the weather via spraying was saving insurance companies millions per year.

Call them "chemtrails" or whatever - spraying for weather augmentation and geoengineering is no secret at all ... if the average layman can understand that this spraying does indeed happen and has been for a long time, it can break some of the stigma regarding conversation of this topic.

I often get accused of being critic or debunker while trying to bring a "kooky" topic some legitimacy - most people can't get past their initial emotional defense to see what I am actually doing. Okay with me though - it remains my due diligence
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th January 2017 at 19:47.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ashy67 (15th January 2017), Cidersomerset (14th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

The chemtrails seen over Houston in the last five or six years are not simple contrails. They crisscross the sky in paths that are not taken by and are more numerous than the commercial jets. I have been in the aviation industry long enough to understand the vapor trails left by the slip stream vortices under heavy aircraft wing tips. That artifact is not the chemtrails of which we are writing.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2017), DeDukshyn (14th January 2017), Justplain (14th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    The chemtrails seen over Houston in the last five or six years are not simple contrails. They crisscross the sky in paths that are not taken by and are more numerous than the commercial jets. I have been in the aviation industry long enough to understand the vapor trails left by the slip stream vortices under heavy aircraft wing tips. That artifact is not the chemtrails of which we are writing.
    Don't forget about the ones created by increased pressure and temperature difference at a jet engines output, and the ones that can form across a body of a plane in high moisture air ...

Very few people who talk about chemtrails even know the difference between chemtrails and contrails and I am one of the very few on this forum that actually attempt to maintain this distinction - and remember this forum is public. Discussions here are read by many - not just by those who write the posts.

What would be useful is a study done that tracks that trails in the sky and compares it to regulated aviation travel routes used by large airliners (there are some cities where this would probably very fruitful). This would be an easy way to bring more legitimacy to the issue, but as far as I know no one has done that yet.

I too get suspicious when I see trails above my city going in every which direction - there are only two major cities in my Province and only a few smaller ones (between 50-100k), add the fact in that there's much not going on towards the north end of the pole so are all these lines actually commercial airline paths? I have my doubts, yet I have yet to see any study done that actually does this comparison. Who knows it might really be eye opening. If such a study exists I certainly would like to see it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th January 2017 at 20:23.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I've just been looking on Davids site and this article is posted today and I'm
    listening to the vid below. I work outside 3 days a week and they are talking
    about the smell , this is something I have noticed for years , just an odd odour
    sometimes with a metallic taste in the air , indoors and out which I thought was
    amusing if not a bit worrying as well.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who Is Spraying Us? Raytheon, MITRE Corporation, MIT Are Prime Suspects: Peter Kirby

By David on 14 January 2017 GMT Medical/Health

Who Is Spraying Us? Raytheon, MITRE Corporation, MIT are Prime Suspects: Peter Kirby

Posted on January 13, 2017

By Cassius Kamarampi

(Era of Wisdom) Peter A. Kirby is a researcher and author from San Rafael, California,
    author of “Chemtrails Exposed: A New Manhattan Project.”

‘In this interview with Era of Wisdom, Peter breaks down his extensive research on the
    history of weather modification (geoengineering), thoroughly documented in his book
    yet kept from the public, from the 1940’s to present day.

He goes into exactly who the prime suspects are in spraying us today: corporations such
    as Raytheon, MITRE Corporation, and their academic foundations in Massachusetts Institute
    of Technology (MIT). Government organizations such as the Department of Defense and its
    DARPA division, NATO, and the CIA are discussed.

As two residents of Northern California, we discuss our experiences observing the distinct
    odor of chemtrails recently, and subsequent symptoms. We discuss the observed escalation
    of spraying activity in 2016, and how a new type of aerosol mix seems to be in use now
    compared to before mid-2016, that smells plastic, sharp, metallic, and similar to static
    electricity, rather than the powdery, starchy metallic odor observed previously.’

Read more: Who Is Spraying Us? Raytheon, MITRE Corporation, MIT Are Prime Suspects: Peter Kirby

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/...hemtrails.html

U.S. Government Officially Calls For Research Into Geoengineering The Earth

By David on 14 January 2017 GMT Planetary change

ACTIVIST POST.....

U.S. Government Officially Calls For Research Into Geoengineering The Earth

TOPICS:Climate ChangeDerrick BrozeGeoengineering.
    January 13, 2017

By Derrick Broze

‘A federal agency has officially recommended further studies into two areas of
    geoengineering weather modification techniques.

Earlier this month the U.S. Global Change Research Program quietly recommended
    new studies looking into two specific areas of research involving the controversial
    technology known as geoengineering. The GCRP involves thirteen different federal
    departments and agencies. The program was created by a presidential initiative in
    1989 and became law as part of the Global Change Research Act of 1990. The law
    called for new research to help “assist the Nation and the world to understand,
    assess, predict, and respond to human-induced and natural processes of global change.”’

In their efforts to combat the alleged effects of man-made climate change, the
    scientific community funds research into a variety of fields. Geoengineering is a
    controversial type of weather modification which has been researched, but, until
    recently, been considered too unpredictable to attempt on a large scale. Now the
    GCRP has released a new report detailing the path of research into climate change,
    including new research on geoengineering.

Read more: U.S. Government Officially Calls For Research Into Geoengineering The Earth

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/01/...-research.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2017 at 20:58.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (15th January 2017), DeDukshyn (20th January 2017), Justplain (14th January 2017), onawah (14th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I think this is one of the best Chemtrails videos ever made

I've shared it before but it is worth seeing again before it disappears.

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

^ it says removed by user ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (15th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote I think this is one of the best Chemtrails videos ever made

^ it says removed by user ...
    I think Rocky may be referring to this vid he posted here...

Anonymous GLOBAL AWAKENING Message 2017
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1122313

Anonymous GLOBAL AWAKENING Message 2017

Published on 31 Jul 2016
    Anonymous Message 2017 - You have to watch this!
    Something big is going to happen!
    This is the latest Anonymous message to the global public.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2017 at 21:03.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (15th January 2017), DeDukshyn (16th January 2017), Justplain (15th January 2017), uzn (15th January 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I think you (and likely most others) misunderstood the intent of my post. There was no "debunking" -- I only offered a few distinctions based in reality that we all need to hold while discussing the topic of legitimate unwanted spraying. It is most common that conspiracy theorists never respect, or are educated enough to understand these distinctions, making it easy for the average layman to label anyone who talks about spraying substances from planes, automatically a "kook". So what I am doing is defending the concept of spraying by bringing legitimacy to the conversation. Almost every conversation I have seen / heard on chemtrails lacks thes distinctions to the detriment of the message that some of us are trying to get across.

In my mind attempting to bring legitmacy to a topic is far from "debunking" (although I do debunk "bunk" quite often here, but I do so intelligently and verifiably)

That newspaper article I read must have been closer to 20 years ago - before I had even really heard the term "chemtrail" - the article went on to explain how augmenting the weather via spraying was saving insurance companies millions per year.

Call them "chemtrails" or whatever - spraying for weather augmentation and geoengineering is no secret at all ... if the average layman can understand that this spraying does indeed happen and has been for a long time, it can break some of the stigma regarding conversation of this topic.

I often get accused of being critic or debunker while trying to bring a "kooky" topic some legitimacy - most people can't get past their initial emotional defense to see what I am actually doing. Okay with me though - it remains my due diligence
    Hi Dedukshyn, I am not one to deny contrails. I am just appalled that these chemtrails occur at all. Can you imagine someone walking into your home, without permission (perhaps with the unsaid pretense that its for your own good) and spraying some unknown, and quite possibly toxic, substance in all your rooms?

The perpetrators of these chemtrail crimes are relying upon public conformity thinking that anyone who raises this issue is a kook. We are just suckers in not demanding a full public investigation into what they are doing and its potential damage.

There are likely lots of government departments that know about some if not all of the chemtrail sources. They say nothing because when exposed, public outrage would likely result in class action lawsuits that would bankrupt all concerned. I fear that this chemtrailing has been going on for so long that the damage is irreversible. Beyond that, who knows what evil hi tech scheme has been achieved.

Anyone who is not appalled and alarmed by the potential harm already done, and ongoing, by this chemtrail activity, has not grasped the gravity of the situation.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

betoobig (15th January 2017), DeDukshyn (15th January 2017), onawah (14th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast