+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laurie McDonald (02-16-16) Abduction

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Laurie McDonald (02-16-16) Abduction

Laurie McDonald, an ABDUCTEE and abduction therapist, gives another presentation about this

very important subject. It is now apparent that a considerable percentage of the world population is being abducted.

Therefore it is important that everybody is made aware and informed.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

7alon (18th January 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), conk (13th January 2017), Gillian (14th January 2017), Lifebringer (14th January 2017), lucidity (13th January 2017), Mercedes (13th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), Spellbound (14th January 2017), tcjim1 (14th January 2017), TrumanCash (17th January 2017), wondering (13th January 2017), Zampano (13th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Laurie McDonald (02-16-16) Abduction

Sorry. I just have to chime in here. I spoke with Laurie a few years ago - by telephone. I am not going to get into my entire personal story here - it's private, but I will say that some of my experiences have been horrific and some (more so than not) have been of a positive nature. I cannot stress enough the fact that there are truly benevolent beings out there. Good/bad in everything as they say. Not everything is black and white; there is a lot of gray (no pun intended) w/this phenomenon, as there is w/all of life. I would hope that most researchers would refrain from using bias when lecturing on any topic, let alone this very important one. When I spoke about just some of the truly benevolent experiences I and our son have witnessed, she could not...would not...accept that we were never harmed, that we were not under any sort of mind altering event during some of these moments, and that we had put ourselves in harm's way. This is just not true. She seems to feel she is the sole purveyor of Truth as it pertains to this subject. She is not. Further, from what I understand, the organization of which she also belongs - FREE - has compiled a very detailed/thorough listing of information which shows that most experiencers who were polled felt that, overall, most of their experiences were benevolent. The Reptilian issue I will not get into here, but suffice to say they are a part of this and yes, many of them are negative in nature. But again, this phenomenon is about balance and keeping things in perspective, as hard as that may be when it comes to this phenomenon. I was quite amazed when reading through the various comments under this video. Very telling. I must say though, that I am somewhat heartened to see that most of the comments seemed to affirm what my own thoughts/feelings were about Laurie's research. Dr. Karla Turner was one of the better researchers in my humble opinion. But even though she felt that most of this phenomenon was of a negative ilk, she readily conceded this was not always the case, as unlike Laurie who will absolutely insist it's her version (negative) or the highway. I would hope that her fellow board members over at FREE will perhaps look into this issue w/her more in depth. A thorough and qualitative researcher must always remain unbiased and stay objective.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

7alon (18th January 2017), animovado (14th January 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), boja (14th January 2017), Ewan (14th January 2017), fourty-two (15th January 2017), Gillian (14th January 2017), JRS (16th January 2017), loc333 (19th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), tcjim1 (14th January 2017), wondering (13th January 2017), Zampano (14th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just wanted to add that after reviewing FREE's website, I noted that Laurie's name is not listed on any of the committees or on its Board. I did see where she is listed as a hypnotherapist under California as part of their information relating to support groups, etc. At one time, she may have been on FREE's Board, or on one of its committees, but this doesn't appear to be the case today. I noted that among many of the comments posted below her video was someone (a Brit I believe) who repeatedly stated Laurie sat on the Board of that organization. Not true today, apparently.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

7alon (18th January 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), boja (14th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

It's important to note that the Abductees are often tricked into believing that they've
    had a good experience by their abductors.
    This is no disrespect to the Abductees, but is an indication of the secretive methods
    used by their abductors.
    Many serious researchers have reached this conclusion (Dr David Jacobs, Derrell Sims,
    Dr Karla Turner, Laurie McDonald, etc).
    However, it's not the messenger that's important here, but the message.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), Spellbound (14th January 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I had the opportunity to have a friend in the last two years of her (i believe) much shortened life who had been repeatedly abducted. She was a wonderful, warmhearted woman that everyone who kew her loved. She had formed one of the UFO organizations in Houston. But she had no positive experiences of alien abduction to share with us - only fear and pain.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), boja (14th January 2017), loc333 (19th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This whole abduction phenomenon is fraught w/pain, fear (for the most part), and all emotions in between. Given the abilities of the ETs to use manipulation or mind control - whatever one chooses to call it - w/anyone at any given time, it is no wonder why there is so much discussion and disagreement as to what may be going on with this phenomenon. However, there are indeed instances wherein there is absolutely no doubt as to whether one is experiencing a completely benevolent experience, as I have had on numerous occasions, and when one is experiencing a horrific event (as I have experienced as well). Sometimes, it is what it is and there is no room for debate. At other times, there are so many nuances involved in any one particular experience, that it is simply too difficult to know precisely what the hell just happened.

I will say this: I felt so strongly about Laurie's presentation on this video, that I felt compelled to write to someone who may have had more insight into Laurie's presentation. My instincts proved me correct. This person did, in fact, know a bit more about Laurie's history w/her own experiences and that of Laurie's mother. She explained to me that Laurie's experiences have been so negative and that certain aspects of her own mother's experiences created an enormous amount of issues for Laurie's family. I won't get into too many other details other than that, but suffice it to say that once I was given this information I was able to immediately form a different perspective regarding Laurie's presentation. Further, it helped me tremendously to UNDERSTAND with much more clarity just why Laurie REACTED to violently to some of what I was telling her as regards my own experiences. I have gone from feeling somewhat angry as to how Laurie reacted w/me during our consultation, to now having complete empathy and sympathy, because of a new understanding, as to WHY she has reacted the way she has.

But here is the caveat: I would hope that in the future, should Laurie continue to provide lectures on the public circuit, she will be able to better cope w/some of her own negative experiences and perhaps share more of her story w/her listening public. This could be so beneficial for her (and her public) if she could learn to navigate the waters so to speak a bit more objectively. I really feel that the public would be much more open and less judgmental of her if they UNDERSTOOD WHY she feels the way she does. This might help provide more feedback and/or even some much needed guidance FOR LAURIE from her target audience if she became more open about her and her mum's experiences. Dr. Karla Turner, despite her admittedly negative experiences, would always state that all she could do when lecturing was to provide as much as she could (being an open book) as far as what she, her husband and son were experiencing. She left it entirely open to her public during her lectures to determine for themselves what and how they felt about the information she was providing. She obviously had her own opinions, as does Laurie, but she never, ever stated on her podium that she KNEW what such and such meant, or that she knew this or that. I miss Karla in a way that I cannot really describe. At the time Karla was on the lecture circuit, I had not as of yet had any of the huge experiences occur to me and/or to our son/my husband. That came a few years later, when our son was a bit older. And then we were hit over our heads w/a celestial two-by-four w/so many things that we were left quite overwhelmed. These events changed our concept about reality and our entire perspectives on this world, forever. We will never be the same.

My heart now goes out - truly - for Laurie. I may even give her a call and ask to speak w/her. I just wish she had been more open, both w/me and w/her listening audience w/some of this. It would have provided much needed understanding.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), boja (14th January 2017), JRS (16th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), wnlight (14th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I've watched quite a few of Laurie's presentations on You Tube over the last 8 months. It was Kerry's interview with her that initially caught my attention (what Laurie has to say about Reptilians at the 55:30 mark scares the bejesus out of me).

Looking forward to many more Laurie McDonald presentations. I think she does good work.

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

boja (14th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

My feeling is that any person taken at night while asleep without consent......Is not benevolent.
    If you were visited, had a conversation and was asked to board a ship.....mmmm Benevolent.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

boja (17th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), Spellbound (17th January 2017), TrumanCash (17th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

At about 21:30 in the OP video Laurie states: "Experiencers are often made to feel chosen or special. I'm going to tell you right now, that's a straight up manipulation."

Yes, it most certainly is a manipulation as I have found. I lost count of how many times abducting ETs have stated, via telepathy, that the abductee is a "chosen one". They literally state that over and over again. Not just to me, of course, but to the other abductees that I worked with.

It is meant to make us feel special; it is at best disingenuous flattery and I think it is used to get more cooperation from the abductee.

And as far as genetics is concerned, mine is about as far from ideal as you can get. So they are not collecting DNA or whatever from people with superior genetics. It appears that they are creating hybrids with genetics defects. I agree with Laurie that ETs have very long lives so it also appears that the goal is to further limit the lifetimes of Earth inhabitants.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th January 2017 at 19:41.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

7alon (19th January 2017), boja (18th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), Spellbound (17th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

Laurie also brings up the subject of some abductees believing that they have a contract with the abducting ETs. I can tell you from personal experience that that information comes from CHANNELING and it is a big phuh king lie. In fact, I got really tired of new age people parroting this lie and telling me over and over again that I agreed to it.

I have long since concluded that abducting ETs have interactive computer programs, which today would be called ET AI that can assess what disinformation people would easily buy into that also "feels good". ETs can actually create this "feel good", "loving" energy which is as phony as a Federal Reserve Note. Unfortunately, in new age circles this phenomenon is readily accepted with responses such "I know it is true because it really felt good and loving" (or whatever).

The ETs also mix in a lot of truth with the disinformation like adding sugar to an unpleasant medicine. As Julie Andrews once sang: "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down".

The purpose is to create many opposing belief systems and religions that actually create divisive cults to inhibit unity on this planet. THESE ETS DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

I cover this phenomenon in more detail in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter in the EYE OF RA.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th January 2017 at 20:04.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

7alon (19th January 2017), boja (18th January 2017), Shannon (17th January 2017), Spellbound (17th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Laurie McDonald i like what you had to say and you seem like a great person. I feel like i have another piece of the puzzle. I hope you see this and would love to buy you a beer.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Spellbound (19th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread