+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Father and Daughter Miracle Cures Together

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Default Father and Daughter Miracle Cures Together

I became converted to Goddess worship in the 1990s. I pray twice a day, morning and night without fail to Our Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary.

The miracle cures happened in the following way. In that particular year I was 58 and my daughter was seven.

She was born with undiagnosed flat feet and had developed a curvature of the spine 10% out of alignment. The prognosis was not good, for the condition does not reverse and remedial exercises are essential.

I had an ugly varicose vein in the left leg extending from above the knee to the ankle. I had been warned by my doctor several times that "that vein has got to be surgically removed NOW before a thrombosis kills you". But I did not like the idea of surgery and soldiered on, often in great discomfort.

My wife was very concerned about our daughter's scoliosis. I remember it was a sunny Saturday morning, and we were on holiday. I had to take our daughter to remedial exercises and wait beforehand in the street for my wife to join us from the hospital, where she had to collect some X-rays.

When she arrived she was crying. She handed me the X-rays. "The doctor said to me, 'I'm Jewish, and I don't believe in miracles, but if I did believe in miracles, I'd say that your daughter has just had a miracle.' Holding up the X-rays it was possible to see that the scoliosis was in remission and eventually it rectified itself completely. That is not medically possible. Afterwards my daughter took up club swimming and is a very athletic girl devoted to all the Goddesses and meditation.

The day after the X-ray business the three of us went to the beach at Ñandubaysal in Argentina. I was wearing football shorts. My wife glanced at my legs and said "I'm glad that ugly vein has cleared up at last." I hadn't noticed it myself, the vein had disappeared from sight. It is not medically possible for a varicose vein in that condition to just "clear up" and fourteen years later I have never had a recurrence of the problem.

I did not plead for these miracle cures in prayers. I believe that Faith itself in the healing power of the Virgin was sufficient for the Goddess within to act. The fact that both miracles occurred within 24 hours seems to me to confirm the connection.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Billy (15th January 2017), Ewan (14th January 2017), fourty-two (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Ioneo (14th January 2017), Lancelot (14th January 2017), Nasu (14th January 2017), rgray222 (14th January 2017), Stephanie (15th January 2017), toppy (14th January 2017), Zampano (14th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Father and Daughter Miracle Cures Together

Thanks for sharing your positive story.

The power of the mind is an amazing thing for sure

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Billy (15th January 2017), fourty-two (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Mecklenburger (14th January 2017), Stephanie (15th January 2017), toppy (14th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Father and Daughter Miracle Cures Together

It is amazing to hear such stories! Thank you for sharing! Prompts me to tell of my healing from CFIDS. My late friend, Clarence, had a special gift & at times a power would flow through him. He, himself, did not choose the recipients of his gift; it would just happen. This particular day he wanted to do a prayer with me & put his hand on my head. I was amazed, when all of a sudden, his hand began bouncing up & down on my head! After his prayer, he said, "You'll see, you will be better!" And I was!! When we were discussing the ocurrance some years later he said, "Actually, Loxie, that power was coming from you." I still puzzle over what exactly happened, but was very grateful for the healing. This makes me think of our dear friend, Kerrielea; praying she can derive the strength from all of us to accomplish what needs to be done. We Love You!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Billy (15th January 2017), conk (8th March 2017), fourty-two (15th January 2017), Mecklenburger (18th January 2017), sheme (14th January 2017), Stephanie (15th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread