+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The burden of proof

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default The burden of proof

It's my sincere belief that targeted individuals will never be taken seriously unless a whistleblower comes forward with indisputable documentation proving their claims as 100% legitimate. It saddens me that the numerous so-called Ti support groups haven't made this clear to victims.

Go on YouTube and you'll easily find tons of information on the targeted individual phenomena. Some of it is compelling yet absolutely none of it will provide legal standing in a court of law. When making serious claims of COINTELPRO style unconstitutional harassment or MK-Ultra-like crimes against humanity, the burden of proof falls squarely on the accuser. I know this isn't what victims want to hear but I believe it needs to be brought up.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Bayareamom (14th January 2017), betoobig (14th January 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), BMJ (14th January 2017), eko (14th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Hervé (20th April 2017), Jantje (15th January 2017), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), NancyV (15th January 2017), out in the open TI (13th August 2017), Satori (18th April 2017), Shannon (18th April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: The burden of proof

Gangstalking is designed to leave minimal forensic evidence so it very hard to prove in court or otherwise. Then the stalkers, that being your own government, could paint a picture of you as being paranoid or crazy and that could lead to a stint in the psychic ward.

I was thinking about your situation the other day if Trump is the real deal and does clean up the CIA and FBI it might be an idea to approach his team about your case. I personal think the both of you deserve a medal and should be applauded for your bravery in coming forward as you did. Just a thought.
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th January 2017 at 12:07.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bayareamom (14th January 2017), betoobig (14th January 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Hervé (20th April 2017), Jantje (15th January 2017), NancyV (15th January 2017), Openmindedskeptic (14th January 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I was thinking about your situation the other day if Trump is the real deal and does clean up the CIA and FBI it might be an idea to approach his team about your case.
    I hope that President-Elect Trump is sincere when he says he wants to make the United States a nation of laws again. Stopping the horrific programs that are being used on Ti's would certainly be a feather in his cap and would undoubtedly secure his place in history as a great President. Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray that his motives are so virtuous.

Quote I personal think the both you deserve a medal and should be applauded for your bravery in coming forward as you did. Just a thought.
    I think the whistleblower who courageously releases the documents about the targeted individual program will be the real hero and I know I will eternally sing his or her praises.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

bettye198 (16th January 2017), BMJ (15th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Jantje (15th January 2017), marique3652 (15th January 2017), Molly4US (20th August 2017), NancyV (15th January 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

From the Transition to Trump thread. Thanks to Turiya for this find.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1127424

Ted Cruz crushes Al Franken and Democrats at Senate hearing

No release of documents here but maybe a starting point. At the 2.00min then 3.00min mark Ted Cruz mentions Operation Choke-Point to target individuals and businesses that opposed the government I wonder if this is not operation that you and your wife have been subjected to. It seems a very optimistic video. Godspeed.
    Last edited by BMJ; 15th January 2017 at 12:24.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), marique3652 (15th January 2017), NancyV (15th January 2017), Openmindedskeptic (15th January 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

No release of documents here but maybe a starting point. At the 2.00min then 3.00min mark Ted Cruz mentions Operation Choke-Point to target individuals and businesses that opposed the government I wonder if this is not operation that you and your wife have been subjected to. It seems a very optimistic video. Godspeed.
    Coincidentally, my wife Cathie and I started being overtly harassed with mobbing and street theater, and then ultimately attacked with remote neurological technology at about roughly the same time that the U.S. government began seriously cracking down on the Occupy Wall Street movement.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (16th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Omni (17th January 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your mostly correct. But lots of small amounts of information can lead to a whole. But I'm also hoping for that one person who has the morals to give us the documents.

My suspicion though is that there must be at least one congressman, or MP, or president of some country, etc. who is being targeted and has the same symptoms as us, because lets face it, they want information about what people with power are thinking, who will have the power to run a REAL investigation where all this stuff might come out. Fingers crossed.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andy_spoo For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), Molly4US (20th August 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

For a while my wife Cathie and I hoped that the Snowden documents would disclose the Targeted Individual program to the public. Now we suspect it's more likely that Julian Assange will expose these crimes through his Vault 7 releases.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

The problems with the burden of proof and burden of persuasion facing TIs are enormous. In the absence of a perpetrator who is acting alone and who is sloppy enough to leave direct evidence of his or her wrongdoing, those who are being target are typically the victims of government or corporate conduct and that involves more than one actor, i.e., a conspiracy. Conspiracies are (more often than not) proved, if at all, by circumstantial evidence, not direct evidence. Also, a successful conspiracy is by definition not ever proved to have occurred.

But even before a TI has to deal with problems of proof in a court of law by actually getting to a trial or a mediation, he/she must first get past the early stages of litigation that occur after a complaint is filed. I'm talking about such procedural devices as motions to dismiss for failure to state a claim, motions to dismiss because of absolute and qualified immunity and due to state's secrets etc... These nifty procedural devices are available to governments and in some cases private people and entities that are the agents of government. That is, where the sovereign (government/state) is involved the chances of a TI ever getting so far in a lawsuit so as to be able to even present any evidence at trial of the targeting is very remote.

Oh, but to be a sovereign in one's own right.
    Last edited by Satori; 18th April 2017 at 00:59.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Openmindedskeptic (18th April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Excellent points, Satori. The perpetrators of the Ti program know that they can act with relative impunity because the deck is so stacked against their victims.

The truth is that the average person doesn't even know that psychotronic (mind control) weapons exist. There's plenty of circumstantial evidence in the public domain to suggest that the tech is real but certainly not enough to bring any meaningful litigation against the suspected perpetrators. We need only look to the history of the CIA's MK-Ultra program to realize that the intelligence agencies can easily get away with crimes against humanity as long as the stated purpose is - national security.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), Molly4US (20th August 2017), Satori (18th April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

In my opinion, justice, in the modern day legal system's purview, is a phantom for the TI community, even if there were some solid whistleblower information to come to light.

I would love to hear about it all the same - if only for my own sense of redemption and personal empowerment. How wonderful would it be if these things became more or less common knowledge? I would finally be able to talk about it with friends and family who at this point think the TI community are a bunch of delusional wackos.

Perhaps if we are lucky wikileaks has some dirt to dish on the subject - although I am not getting my hopes up.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), Openmindedskeptic (18th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    How wonderful would it be if these things became more or less common knowledge?
    If the Targeted Individual program ever becomes common knowledge it will lose most of its effectiveness to the point that the perpetrators probably won't bother to use it any longer. Mostly the neurological (mind control) weapons and gangstalking are used to discredit victims who often become hypervigilant and ultimately destroy themselves.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    If the Targeted Individual program ever becomes common knowledge it will lose most of its effectiveness to the point that the perpetrators probably won't bother to use it any longer. Mostly the neurological (mind control) weapons and gangstalking are used to discredit victims who often become hypervigilant and ultimately destroy themselves.
    Yes I agree on all points above. The disclosure would obviously not be voluntary on the part of the people doing it - it would have to be leaked ala wikileaks for instance.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have proof. Proof enough in fact I was able to file two police reports.

http://imgur.com/gallery/eRDW3

Complaints to the FCC were denied. Complaints to the Department of Justice, denied.

That being said, there exists other proof. Documented courts cases of individuals with unconsented RFID tags removed, patents, court case with electronic harassment, laws in Rhode Island, and much more.

What is absurd is that there exist so many Frey auditory devices/electronic harassment devices that are commercial off the shelf(Flanagan, Nauseator, Ultrasound Dog Blasters) and no legislation protecting the consumer. Its how these technologies are being used that makes them deadly.

The media has gone completely insane. There is blackouts and censorship abroad.

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/

Wired is the only outlet that doesn't flag itself as conspiracy still reporting. And the NY Times cower like complete psychotic morons:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/h...uals.html?_r=0

There are whistle-blowers: http://www.biggerthansnowden.com/

This is out and out murder, unconsented, reemergence of COINTEL pro. And some of it is just for sadism, not even good science (which I didn't think bad science existed).

It makes me want to start a hobby club to sell kits so people can cook one another in-front of Walmart, just to raise awareness and to get something on ink started locally. (http://www.biggerthansnowden.com/v2k.html)

People just are not in the know, and the targets themselves are from all different demographs and backgrounds. It seems as though the harassers don't even need to spark disinformation. They can just cook the higher functioning homeless and let the chicken, with its head cut off, run.

Immediately targets seem to flock to more extreme theories of cloning, chem-trails, morgellains, demons, devils, ect. Even with the documented existence of these devices. (Not that I am saying I have solved the frame problem with reductions, master domain transition, or disproved another reality tunnel's holism)

What is worse is that now the powers that be do not even have to hide the targeting. You want proof? Here is unclassified documentation explaining how dissenters and 'empowered individuals' should be hunted down like witches, and instead of burned at the stake, cooked in their beds: http://www.soc.mil/Assorted%20Pages/...ept%202014.pdf

Unclassified. In the open. At your local mobster meeting... I mean fusion centers.

Its almost as though the Dark Web is making the gangsters desperate and instead of adapting, they are using military surplus.
    Last edited by TargetedCivilian; 20th April 2017 at 19:38.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargetedCivilian For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2017), Chester (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Hervé (20th April 2017), Molly4US (20th August 2017), Openmindedskeptic (20th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargetedCivilian (here)
    The media has gone completely insane. There is blackouts and censorship abroad.

https://www.wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
    The author Sharon Weinberger is highly suspect considering her Washington Post article Mind Games never actually mentions historically documented programs like COINTELPRO or MK-Ultra by name. Also, other journalists I've spoken to can't figure out how she ever got the feature published in the prestigious Washington Post in the first place. Most suspect CIA intervention.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well well, Another government named operation, "Operation Choke-Point" which the perps use as a pun and then coerce people into believing that the U.S. government performs literal choking of citizens by hands or Psychotronic weapons: which in my targeting has been performed each time by big Islamic criminals using their hands and devices. None of my perps are government people, and my targeting is much worse than any I have heard about. I feel that people reading some of the posts are falling victim to Aljazeera propaganda. As well, like one poster mentioned above, several of the electronic harassment devices are easily purchasable on the Internet. Organized crime would lust after going after a person who has just been put under investigation by a legitimate entity, for the express purpose of getting their target to believe and come out verbally against the government.

One must never negate the reality of the existence of the black-market.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 21st August 2017 at 02:37.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018), Noelle (20th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I was thinking about your situation the other day if Trump is the real deal and does clean up the CIA and FBI it might be an idea to approach his team about your case. I personal think the both of you deserve a medal and should be applauded for your bravery in coming forward as you did. Just a thought.
    The situation between President Trump and the FBI has really heated up as of late. Perhaps it will eventually get contentious enough that the President will expose all the FBI's wrongdoing during Robert Mueller's tenure as the agency's Director. Here are just a few examples:

1) Robert Mueller's FBI attempted to set up Dr. Steven Hatfill as the patsy for the weaponized anthrax attacks that began just one week after 9/11.

2) After 9/11 Robert Mueller's FBI fabricated cases against Muslims in an effort to justify the scam known as "the war on terror".

3) Mueller's FBI worked with big banks to crush the Occupy Wall Street movement.

The Guardian | Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy

Quote It was more sophisticated than we had imagined: new documents show that the violent crackdown on Occupy last fall – so mystifying at the time – was not just coordinated at the level of the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and local police. The crackdown, which involved, as you may recall, violent arrests, group disruption, canister missiles to the skulls of protesters, people held in handcuffs so tight they were injured, people held in bondage till they were forced to wet or soil themselves –was coordinated with the big banks themselves.
    BMJ, as you're no doubt aware, my government directed workplace harassment at Verizon also started while Robert Mueller was running the FBI. Coincidence?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I can empathize with you.

I think relief will be coming your way Peter and Cathie, because of everything I have read about POTUS Trump back in 2016 up to now indicates to me he is really working for the people to give back USA to the people.

I believe POTUS Trump is cleaning house in the USA at the moment, and I am pretty certain he is well aware of your situation and other like you.

I had confirmation of POTUS Trumps character recently whilst watching the video of Liz Crokin talking to Sean of SGTReport.

She knew POTUS Trump during The Apprentice TV series and also tried to dig up dirt on POTUS Trump whilst working for some magazine but Liz could not find any dirt on him, as a result Liz Crokin can only speak "highly of POTUS Trump character".

Video linked below.

SGTreport
    Published on Jun 15, 2017
    SUBSCRIBE 282K
    Please support Liz via Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/LIZCROKIN

Investigative journalist Liz Crokin joins me for an in-depth discussion about the attempted assassination of Rep. Steve Scalise in Alexandria, VA. on Wednesday.

Scalise was shot by a man officials have identified as James Hodgkinson, who was killed in a subsequent shootout with DC capitol police. As is so often the case in these events, the alleged shooter is now dead so there will be no round of questioning, after all dead men tell no tales.

Crokin believes that she knows exactly why an attempt was made on Steve Scalise's life. And it's the exact same reason the elite and deep state are targeting President Trump and trying to get him impeached. Thanks for tuning in.
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th February 2018 at 14:51.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ti's will never have their day in court as long as under-researched articles like this keep being written. Ultimately this piece serves merely to discredit the victims by painting them as delusional people feeding each other's fears via the internet and at conferences.

Mind Games: The Tortured Lives of ‘Targeted Individuals’

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread